Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Trip to see Marvolo (Sirius)

Go down

Trip to see Marvolo (Sirius) Empty Trip to see Marvolo (Sirius)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:21 am

Luna holds red roses in her hands, clutching them to her chest as she walks from her home to the Graveyard. She wears a kind of funeral ATTIRE but with her own twist. She fiddles with her mother's engagement ring as well and enters the Graveyard, looking for Marvolo's. She finally found it after setting four roses on her mother's and kneels in front of her grave, setting down the rest of the blood red roses. She didn't even register the tears that slipped down her cheeks as she traced Marvolo's name on the grave. She buries her face in her hands and cries, not caring if anyone see's her. She needed her sister, her best friend and wished to see her one last time, not to say goodbye but to remember her in anyway possible, not caring if in a bad way. ''Why'd you have to leave us, Marvolo? I love you and need you and you leave us...'' She cries into her hands and her whole body shakes. ''I need you, Marvolo...'' She mutters brokenly.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Trip to see Marvolo (Sirius) Empty Re: Trip to see Marvolo (Sirius)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:13 am

Sirius laid against one of the trees, the biggest one in the whole cemetery. He gazed at Marvolo's grave, playing with his time turner. As Luna appeared, he slowly approached her. His foot steps buried in the snow. He gave his time turner one full turn then one quarter turn. He put his hand on Luna's shoulder, as time began to change.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:23 am

Luna hears footsteps but she doesn't turn but she does when she feels a hand on her shoulder. Sirius. She looks around as time changed. She frowned and just looked around. The place was the same but Marvolo's grave wasn't there. She gets up, shakily and turns to Sirius. ''W-what did you do?'' She asks, unconsciously taking his hand. She needed comfort and felt perhaps, he needed to same otherwise he wouldn't have done what he did. She looks at him with tears still streaming down her cheeks.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:50 pm

"I turned back time..." Sirius confessed, holding Luna's hand tightly. "Right now, Marvolo is alive somewhere. There's currently no grave behind you." He said, not getting into much detail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:57 pm

Luna squeezes his hand softly and looks around. ''We're going to see Marvolo, aren't we?'' She asks not expecting an answer. She looks behind her and the thought of seeing Marvolo one last time causes her heart to pound. ''We must get back to hogwarts then, right?'' She asks looking up at his face.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:19 pm

Sirius nodded, looking at the place Marvolo would be buried eventually. "I must explain some things before we go!" Sirius said pulling her into a hug. "We can't touch her...nor talk to her..." He said, with a sad tone. "Nor stop me from doing mistakes..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:25 pm

Luna nods. ''We must not change the future...'' She hugs back, burying her head in the crook of his neck. She slightly understood his pain and wanted to comfort the boy who is like her brother. ''Things happen for a reason...and you will stick by me, Sirius. We see her and that is all.'' She says pulling away from the hug and takes his hand again, with a sad smile.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:55 pm

"If I try to change anything, grab my dagger and kill me. I'm not kidding. I'm not strong enough to let Marvolo get hurt. If you don't do it, I will kill you right now. I cannot allow you to not stop me. Understand?" He asked, with a serious tone. He kissed her neck softly, hugging her tight. "I love her. Oh and, we will have to wait until this day comes. We can't come back to the future. We will have to wait for it the time to pass. We can watch Marvolo everyday. But then, we have to wait until this day comes again. Which means we will know when she dies, and we will hate ourselves for not helping. But it's necessary."

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:41 pm

Luna sighs. ''I will not kill you but i'll stab you to cause pain and for you to stop...i can't lose another thing important to me.'' She says with fresh tears pricking her eyes. She hugs him tightly and kisses his cheek gently. ''We have to wait for the day she dies? oh this will be very depressing indeed. Come...we'll stay at my place as no one is there. No one ever is. I live right around the corner...we'll use the floo powder then.'' She says, taking his hand again. ''We'll hate ourselves if we didn't do this, Sirius...we need to watch her..'' She sighs sadly with a few tears spilling down her cheeks.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:06 pm

Sirius let Luna lead him to her house, as he explained, "I brought us to about a week before the Yule Ball. So in 3 weeks, everything will be normal again. But, we can't talk to anyone that can remember we talked to them. You can't speak with Kronos. At all. Oh and....sorry for the scar on your chest," he confessed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:10 pm

Luna shoves open the door to a big house and leads him to the kitchen, getting two hot chocolates. ''Drink up...'' She sits down and sighs. ''We just don't talk...we watch in the shadows. Just sit and wait...'' She mutters. Her hand goes to the scar on her chest and she shrugs. ''It's fine..it's a nice addition to my body of scar's and it actually has a good reason for being there.'' She replies sipping her drink and looking at him. ''Why bring me?'' She asks, tilting her head.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Sirius sipped the hot chocolate steadily and slowly. He stood up instead of sitting. "We can talk to people, but try to be discrete. Not bring too much attention to ourselves." He added, taking another sip. "I love you, idiot. You're my sister. Marvolo loved you as well." He drank the rest of the chocolate, setting it down, where he could. "I know this might sound strange," he began, taking of his shirt. "Show me your scar. Don't be embarrassed, I've seen you without anything on before, so there's no problem. Plus, you're my sister," He said smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:25 pm

Luna nods slowly and smiles at him as he says he loves her as a sister. ''I love you too, Sirius..you're my big brother...I loved Marvolo more than she knows and i wish i told her so.'' She sips some more of the chocolate and hears his request. She places the mug down and uses magic to unzip her black dress. She slid it down so only the top half showed and her scar stood out on her pale skin. Her fingers touch the scar in feather like touches as she looks down at it. ''It doesn't sound strange, Sirius...you created the mark and the scar. It could be different for everyone.'' She says with a faint blush upon her cheeks.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:02 pm

Sirius loved Luna as a sister only. But he had gotten accustomed to touching her body. Of course he was gonna try to control himself. He couldn't just try something with one of his best friends's girl. Sirius stepped closer, and pulled the center of her bra back a bit. He traced his index finger through her breast, coming down to the scar. He had no intention to do anything at all actually. He wanted to see the scar. Sirius looked her in the eye, with an emotionless face. He leaned down, and pulled the center of her bra a bit more. He kissed a part of the huge scar, before kissing Luna's cheek. "Mine's bigger..." He said, at her ear, tracing his finger around her scar, while still holding her bra back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:04 pm

Trip to see Marvolo (Sirius) Thats-what-she-said

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:14 pm

Luna just lets him touch the scar. He was her brother and her love's best friend. She's never let anything happen. She traces his scar lightly and she kisses it softly. She goes onto her tiptoe and takes his face in her hands, kissing his forehead and cheeks. "No mark can show my loyalty and love to you, Sirius. Remember that." She says, stroking his cheek whilst looking into his emotionless eyes with her own.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:30 am

Sirius passed his hands by Luna's breasts one last time, actually feeling them with a small squeeze. A weak one, as if he didn't even want to do it. His hands fell down to Luna's waist, and Sirius pulled her into a hug. "Sorry for everything I did." He apologized, kissing Luna's cheek and pulling away. "No matter what I did, you're my sister. Even if you hate me, even if you don't, Marvolo loved you. So, so do I!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:29 am

Luna lets him do as he pleases. She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses his cheek. She pulls away and gives him a smile, placing her hand on his cheek and stroking it with her thumb. ''I could never hate you. You're my brother and i love you. I love Marvolo very much so and same goes for you.'' She says looking into his eyes. ''Ever need me, i'm always there. I kept my promise to protect and care for you.'' She smiles at him. ''I'm just an owl away however...i hope you don't need to owl me because i hope to be there when something happens.''
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:59 pm

Sirius held Luna tightly, breathing heavily. He pulled away, sighing. "I have an idea on where to go next. Being a sixth year is pretty nifty you know." He said, grabbing Luna's hand. His time turner was hidden under his shirt. "I'm taking us to Hogsmeade. Using the floo network could call attention. Just hold my hand and don't move. At all!" He said, firmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:14 pm

Luna laughs and laces her fingers with his. He was her rock at this moment and needed him as she felt he needed her. She used her wand to zip up her dress and places her heels back on. She holds onto him and stays still. ''Ya got it. No moving at all...'' She says with a small smile.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:49 pm

Sirius kissed Luna's forehead, putting himself by her side. ''I'm so glad I met you,'' he said, gazing at what laid in front of him. With a flash of light and smoke, Sirius disappeared in the air. Luna was brought along with him, as their were touching. Soon enough, Honeydukes laid in front of them.

Trip to see Marvolo (Sirius) Tumblr_mosrzwc8XC1rp10m6o1_500

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:50 pm

Luna leans into his kiss on her forehead. ''I'm glad i met you too, Sirius. Merlin knows i wouldn't be who i am now without you.'' She tells him and feels everything change around them. She stares at Honeydukes with an awe in her eyes. She looks at Sirius with a smile. ''That's amazing. You're full of tricks today, my friend.'' She leans up and kisses his cheek, turning around in a circle looking at everything.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down