Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Giving up on life (open)

3 posters

Go down

Giving up on life (open) Empty Giving up on life (open)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:00 am

Luna dragged herself in the hospital wing, unknowing Jocelyn was there before her. Luna was covered in deep cuts and was bleeding heavily. The nurse looked at her and immediately pulled her to a bed in the darkest corner. "My child.. You should stop letting this happen to you...One day, you will die if this carries on." She says to the whimpering, bleeding girl that could barely move. "I-I know Ma'am...but if it saves the people the old me used to love then I must live with the consequences of my actions. I didn't want to hurt her...I was trying to fight the Mark but i couldn't. It's stronger than me. I-I don't even want to live anymore, Ma'am...just let me bleed, please." She says painfully. She didn't want to live anymore knowing she hurt someone. The nurse looked at her with tears in her eyes. "Like hell, I am! I'm going to heal you like the times before and you're going to fight." She says rushing around the hospital.
Luna looks at the ceiling and a tear falls down her bloody cheek. "I'm so tired of fighting...I'm just so tired." With those words, Luna's eyes slowly shut and the nurse panics grabbing as much potions as possible to help her. The nurse sends a patronus charm to St. Mungo's for help.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Giving up on life (open) Empty Re: Giving up on life (open)

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:11 pm

Marvolo arrived for her medication when she saw Luna's broken body on the hospital bed, Saint Mungo's healers were leaving and she rushed over. "Whats wrong with her? is she okay?"

The witches looked to the slytherin slowly then spoke "She has suffered serious blood loss and we do not have a match...she may not recover"

"Whats her blood type?" Marvolo asked now all bussines, the healer checked his notes and told her the type the patient was. Marvolo smirked triumphantly and shook off her cloak and rolled up her sleeve "Lets do this" she said

The shocked healer received permission from Marvolo's adoptive mother then set up a IV tube that would magically pull blood from marvolo's arm where the needle was in place and send it into the other side of the tube where Luna's arm was similarly punctured.

Sitting down on a chair next to Luna's bed the healer set up the needles and tubing and neither girl flinched as the process began. Almost immediately Luna took to Marvolo's blood like a thirsty creature drinks water.

Everyone sighed with relief "She should wake up soon...thank you Ms Gaunt" the healer said then left the girls alone. Marvolo looked over Luna's body and she couldnt help but feel her heart break "Someone has to protect you" she said taking her hand "I think I can do it...I can try"

The transfusion continued Marvolo's blood slowly filling Luna's body with re-newed life.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:56 pm

Luna cries as her mind flicks through memories she didn't remember. She mumbled but one name stood out clear. "Achilles..." She mumbles and feels a hand touch hers. She grasped tight to it whimpering as if she's afraid. She slowly opens her eyes to reveal hers being a very pale blue, completely different from her normal piercing blue. She looks around to see Marvolo. "Y-you saved me...Thank you Marvolo. Theres this boy...Achilles...do you know him? Does he have bright green eyes? Please tell me...I don't remember who he is and I just...I think I love him. Don't tell Sirius...he thinks i belong to him but I don't. Yes I protect him and obey him but I belong to you, Achilles and all the ones that the old me loved. I don't remember them but I love them...I remember their eyes but that is it.." She says to her in a broken voice.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:23 pm

Marvolo held the girl's hand tightly and brushed her tears away with the arm not hooked up to the tubing "Hush" she said soothing the wayward champion "I know Achilles" she said smiling wryly "In my opinion he is your soulmate.." she looked the girl over the damage Sirius had done was apparent "Luna..do you trust me..with your life...with your mind?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:34 pm

Luna let's her tears fall as Marvolo brushes them away. The words soulmate pulsed through her mind. "D-do you know where he is?" She asks and shakes her head. "Ignore that...He won't want to see me." She closes her eyes and hears Marvolo's question. "Yes I trust you...I owe you my life for saving me even hen I wished to die...I trust you Marvolo." She whispers with tears falling down her face, unstoppable and uncontrollable.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:41 pm

Marvolo brushed away the tears, looking to ensure there privacy she took out her wand combining her hereditarily gifts for magic and for manipulating blood she used her craft to reach into Luna's mind and her body she soothed her from within, slowing her heart rate and breathing life into her veins, with her magic she took down the blocks in her mind one by one revealing her past and all those who loved her in it, including how even Marvolo who had once sneered at her but now stood by her.

"You will do as Sirius orders...but if he harms you I will come for you...anytime anywhere" she said her usually dark mischevious voice serious and maternal.

She drew back her influence leaving her with a clear mind and finally the peace she needed to face her enslavement.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:54 pm

Luna's eyes widen as her past comes back and she cries. "Oh Marvolo...Thank you so much!" She smiles kindly at Marvolo as the old Luna comes flooding back. Her dull eyes turned into the electric blue they used to be. She leans over kissing Marvolos cheek. "I am forever by your side and just thank you a million times." She smiles and winces as she lays back down. The nurse hands her a potion and leaves again.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:02 pm

The nurse removed the needles from there arms "Ms. Gaunt it seems your blood has saved our patient" she said warmly "it was just the thing Luna needed...I hope you see that someone loves you enough to put a piece of herself inside you sweetheart.." she looked at the girl who always dragged herself into the hospital wing injured with meaningful eyes then leaving them Marvolo with a butterbeer to recover she left.

"Everything is going to be okay Luna but know this you are not a slave"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:16 pm

Luna stares at the nurse with thankful eyes and then stares at Marvolo with caring eyes. "You became my friend even though I was under the control of a man who's turned insane...yet you care for him don't you?" She asks. She gets up shakily and walks to the trunk near the bed with her initials on it. "I have been here thousands of times...so in the end, I just brought a spare trunk full of clothes. This was the worst state Ive been in." She says pulling out a large black hoodie. She smells it and tears well up in her eyes. "Akkie..." She goes behind a curtain and changes into leggings and the hoodie. She bins the bloody clothes and walks to Marvolos bed, sitting in the edge of it. "I am not a slave...and you are not dark like everyone thinks. You care for a girl who wished to die. Thank you." She kisses her forehead and conjures some water drinking it in one. She stares at the floor trying not to move and cause more pain. The potion was making a slow effect. "I was giving up." She whispers.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:34 pm

Marvolo laughed "I'm worse then what people know I just care for far and few" she watched her walk over and sit down "I fell in love with Sirius and I don't always understand why my emotions work the way they do...but you should not be forced to endure such great pain"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:42 pm

Luna smiles as Marvolo laughs. It had been so long since she heard one. "You care for your sister obviously...but I? What am I to you, Marvolo?" She asks curious. "Emotions work in the strangest of ways...My family...are the ones who fall in love at first sight. I fell in love with Achilles the moment I laid eyes on him. I endured this pain to stop the people I love from getting hurt. I got tortured due to hurting someone innocent not believing me when I said Sirius ordered me to. I will not follow through with his next one. I can not hurt a black. But if need be I will hurt Sirius for the pain he has caused me. He will pay and I will not get hurt again. I will find Achilles..and Jocelyn and Morgan and everyone else I have hurt to tell them I'm back and I'm sorry...but sometimes a sorry does not cut it..." She says looking at the hoodie, playing with a loose strand.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:51 pm

"I will explain it to them I have a bad reputation but if I am nothing I am honest" she said "I saw someone in you a little sister I could have had in a normal simple life I was drawn to you and I shall never know why" she smiled at the girl as she spoke of Achilles "he sounds wonderful we'll figure out where he is, I heard of the minister needing the help of the grimm family perhaps thst is the reason"

Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:00 pm

Luna smiles kindly. "I have a twin and two older sisters that are twins themselves yet you seem like an older sister to me. A caring one..unlike my older ones who used to blame me for my mothers death. I am drawn to you but not by your power or darkness but by the kindness you hide." She grins at her and nods, her eyes filling with love. "He is wonderful...I will find him with the moon, with my heart and with another member of my heart...you. That is good to hear...During these past few days, all I've seen are his eyes...brogan but loving. I must find him soon..." She smiles to herself.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:09 pm

"We will speak to the minister when she visits the school I m sure she can tell us where the Grimm's are" she said with a nodd "How did you come to be bound to the Blacks?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:45 am

Jocelyn rushed into the hospital wing, straight to the Matron's office and knocked on the door several times. She hadn't seen Luna nor miss Gaunt sitting on one of the beds. She received painshots in her just healed jaw and it was extremely painfull. she panicked and rushed in, when there was no sign, she turned around and noticed them, she gave a quick glance but shook it off quickly. She knew miss Gaunt had a relationship with the Black boy and she was still afraid to get beaten up by Luna and she didn't want that to happen again. She sat down on one of the beds holding her cheek.

One of the Matron's rushed to her bedside. "What is it darling?" Jocelyn pointed at her cheek. "It's my jaw, it is so painfull and i don't know what it is." She explained. The Matron examinated her and let her lay down on the bed telling her she will be back with a potion for the pain. "Your name please?" She asked friendly. "Jocelyn Grimm." Jocelyn stated and closed her eyes and tried to relax.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:28 am

Luna nods at Marvolo and smiles. "That's a good idea...I need to find Jocelyn too..I hurt her badly and i regret it so much but I would've been hurt more than I was then. I became bound to them due to all the valkyries before me protecting and being loyal. But my father...the most loyal and the most crazy. He asked all of my sisters if we wished to become a protector. The others disagreed yet I being the stupid fool I am, accepted. At the time we thought he was our lost uncle and this occured in our first year. I began training and became the best there is. Only this year did I figure out the truth of who the man really was but it was too late. The mark took control." She explains looking around seeing Jocelyn at the nurse about her jaw. Lunas eyes well up and she gets off the bed slowly walking to Jocelyn. "Jocy...please tell me that wasn't me...oh I'm so sorry...I didn't want to. I really didn't but my orders and the mark. It became too powerful. I am no longer under its control...I remember you firewhiskey and ice cream girl. One of the few I love and cherish and wish to take back all the things I have done...I am so sorry!" She whispers the las bit with tears pouring out her piercing blue eyes; the Main indication that showed Luna was really back.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:37 am

Jocelyn opened her eyes when she heard footsteps, she thought it was the nurse coming back but she saw Luna coming closer and her breathing fastened. "Stay there....don't come closer...." Jocelyn said in a panicked voice, taking in deep breaths. "Luna.....You hurt me.....You hurt me so much, i have trouble sleeping.....i....i....don't know if i can take you in anymore." Jocelyn looked away for a couple of seconds and then she looked up at Luna. "I'm sorry....but it is not the best idea, i can't trust anybody for now not even my own brothers." Jocelyn looked away in the hope Luna would leave, her heart was beating fast and she couldn't control it.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:56 am

Luna looked at her with broken eyes, years pouring down her face. She did this to her loves sister. "if you can't trust me then just do one thing for me. One thing...and that's tell the few that still care of there is any that is...That Luna Valkyrie is back...she remembers everyone and everything...and she is no longer a pathetic slave that was controlled by a mark she once loved. She is back and with a goal...To find her love. Achilles Grimm...your brother. The one I remembered throughout the whole..ordeal. He's the one that kept me going. Just so you know my dear Jocy...I almost died today because of what I did to you. Maybe that should give you and understanding on how much I hate myself for hurting you. If it weren't for Marvolo...or Achilles I would not be alive." She says in a crackig broken voice and she slowly spins on her heel limping to her bed again. Shoulders shaking from Luna trying not to cry some more. She stares at the ground with broken eyes. They all hate me...
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:13 am

Jocelyn looked back at her. "I will......i haven't seen my brothers in ages, they don't know you hurt me, heck i guess they don't even know that you were changed." Jocelyn said to Luna. The nurse came to give her the potion. "It is best that you stay here and sleep or rest miss Grimm." Jocelyn nodded, she took the potion in and laid down.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:08 pm

Luna looks up at Jocelyn with broken eyes. "Achilles knows. Someone was bound to tell him...that is if people cared. But that is a few...Remember this Jocy....You are and always will be like a sister to me...Even though you hate me, I love and trust you." She says, her voice full of truth and meaning. "I am truly sorry...and I hope one day you are able to take me back in as I will always have my arms open waiting for you sister." She says with a small smile.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down