Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Life goes on and gets so heavy (Rowan) [PG-13]

Go down

Life goes on and gets so heavy (Rowan) [PG-13] Empty Life goes on and gets so heavy (Rowan) [PG-13]

Post by Misha Salander Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:20 pm

Misha was sitting on her window, in bunch of blue and bronze cusions, blanket with huge Ravenclaw crest over her legs as she wrote her diary. Last days were too busy she had to actualy go back to writting it. It was given to her by her mum, when she learnt how to write. It seemed like and ordinary journal with the crappy lock on it, but truth is, the lock responded only to touch of the owner and the journal itself always had blank pages to write at, so Misha could literaly write her whole life in, day by day, no matter how long it would be. She loved her journal, but when she got to Hogwarts, her life became busy and she wrote in only rarely. Now it was the time to go back to her most loyal friend. Her mum knew, why she was giving it to her back then.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Life goes on and gets so heavy (Rowan) [PG-13] Empty Re: Life goes on and gets so heavy (Rowan) [PG-13]

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:58 pm

Rowan slipped into her dorm and tossed her pac into her open trunk and flopped down on her bed with a sigh. It had been a rather long day of classes and just being in bed felt like the most amazing thing in the entire world. Tipping her head up to look above her, she smiled at seeing her friend, Misha, sitting in her window surrounded by all things Ravenclaw just writing away. "Hey, Misha. Everything ok?" she asked, rolling over onto her stomach so she could see the right way.

Back to top Go down

Life goes on and gets so heavy (Rowan) [PG-13] Empty Re: Life goes on and gets so heavy (Rowan) [PG-13]

Post by Misha Salander Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:08 pm

Misha closed her diary, surprised somebody arrived alredy and turned to face Rowan with sad smile. "Oh, you have no idea. I feel like too much happaned past few weeks and days. I am so confused it hurts," she told Rowan honestly. "Remeber how I told you about Dec? Well, things are not as easy as I made them to be in front of all of you. I mean, he is great boyfriend, but..." Misha's voice disappeared into nowhere. Why everything had to be so complicated?
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:03 pm

Rowan's smile fell as she heard that Misha was having troubles with this amazing guys Dec she had told them about at their slumber party. Sitting up, she kicked the lid of her trunk shut so she could put her feet on it. "Misha, he didn't hurt you, did he? What happened?" she asked, concern filling each and every word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:36 pm

Misha couldn't held tears anymore, but even with them, she shaked her head. "No, he did nothing wrong. At least not to me anyway," she started. "But the thing is, Dec and Mal hate each other. And by hate I mean they literaly want to kill each other. So by dating Dec, I lost my best friend," she explained first part of the story. If only that was all. "But because I am Misha Salander, the queen of trouble with boys, the story ain't over yet. Do you know William Weasley? Jackass from fourth year? We hate each other since the very first day we met. We fight all the time, he ruins my day in the moment he speaks to me. And last week, we were fighting again, I wanted him gone. And he... he kissed me! Out of nowhere! And Dec saw it..."
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:25 am

Seeing Misha's tears, Rowan hopped out of bed and went to sit in the window with her friend. Putting a comforting hand on her knee she listened as she told about Malphas and his dislike for Dec, how she lost him, and then how William Weasley kissed her after an agrument. "Wow, Misha.... But, it's not like you lost Malphas forever. Maybe he will come around," she said giving her a hopeful smile. She couldn't see him being mad at her forever simply over a guy she was dating. "Is not like you kissed him on purpose, though. How did Dec take it?" she asked, moving to sit next to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:30 am

"I hope he will. He is my fried ever since our sorting ceremony. I can't imagine losing him," she said, thinking about how her and Mal met. "And how Dec took it? I would say... not well," she replied, remembering how he stabbed Bill and wanted her to do it as well. "Bill ended up in hospital wing," she added, but left out details, for she didn't want Rowan to worry much. "But, that's not that biggest issue. I mean, the fact that Bill ended up in hospital wing is bad, but... I kissed him back Rowan! I don't know why, I love Dec more than anything, but in that moment, I don't know what happened and why. It just felt so right and now I am so confused over it and I feel like slut," she admitted, knowing if there was anyone she could tell, it was Rowan.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:03 pm

Rowan's eyes widened when she heard Misha tell her that Bill ended up in the Hospital Wing over all this. "Oh no.... Is he alright?" she asked. She couldn't remember if she had seem him recently to be able to answer that question on her own. As she thought, her attention was brought back to Misha when she mentioned that she actually kissed Bill back. "You kissed him back?" she whispered, just as confused as Misha sounded. She knew that things happen, but she'd never been there before. Putting an arm around her friend she told her, "You aren't a slut. It was just a kiss, right? Maybe it means nothing. Stuff happens without explanation all the time.... Guess, maybe this was just one of those times."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down