Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Because life is not fair (Sirius)

Go down

Because life is not fair (Sirius) Empty Because life is not fair (Sirius)

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:33 pm

Morana was passing the corridors slowly. Year was almost gone and she knew her departure for Czechia is close. She was glad to have home finally. But leaving Hogwarts was always hard. She loved it here. She sat on window and made sure she stayed in the shadows. It was so quiet and peacefull place here.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Because life is not fair (Sirius) Empty Re: Because life is not fair (Sirius)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:47 pm

Sirius walked through the corridors, with his head down. Year was really nearing its end. There were no classes anymore. No busy Ravenclaws studying. No weird hufflepuffs with secrets. No Slytherins with their usual conduct. Just emptyness. Sirius did spot one face he disliked in the shadows. He growled, passing by. "You're not celebrating?" He asked lifting an eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:50 pm

Morana looked at the Gryffindor. "What exactly should I celebrate?" she asked him coldly. She had no reason to celebrate. At least she didn't really feel that way.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:02 pm

Sirius rolled his eyes and glared at the dark figure. "Are you really expecting me to believe you're not happy? Because I simply won't believe that kind of bullshit..." He spat, but still talking in a normal tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:07 pm

Morana laughed bitterly. "You must think very low of me, Black, if you can actually think I am happy while my sister cried under her blankets and pretends like everything is okay," she said only and looked out of the window. She wasn't surprised he saw her this way. Who didn't after all. And she was okay with it that way. Otherwise people could care. And Morana never wanted anyone to care. It would bring questions Morana didn't want to answer.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:49 pm

Sirius rolled his eyes and glared at the dark figure. "You stabbed me for something that wasn't my fault, and hate me because I love your sister. My bad if I think that low of you..." he responded. He hated Morana and she hated him too. Why would he even try to think avout her in a different way...

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:00 pm

"My problem wasn't you loving her, nor she loving you back. My problem was, that you hurt her. That only person I fully trsted left me behind because of you and because of you I also found her dead by the Lake. I saw her there, Black. I saw her lifeless body covered in her own blood. She is my second half. Try to take your heart and cut it in half. Literaly. Than we can have serious conversation," she said coldly. "You know nothing about me, Black. And I am glad you don't. So hate me as much as you want, but believe me one thing, I am not happy my sister is suffering, because I was never capable of stoping her from doing obvious mistakes, such as dating guy who could never truly stay by her side," she added.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:51 am

Sirius clapped sarcastically, with a raised eyebrow. "Am I supposed to believe you didn't hate me before? Because seriously, I've had this conversation with someone before and the only reasons I believed that that Slytherin didn't hate me was because he was my own brother," he answered. "I love how you say that. What do you know about me then? Because just by knowing I pranked some other guys when I was younger, or looking at my house, you have no idea who I truly am. I know how to forgive. Even people I hate. That's one of the reasons I didn't went after you after you stabbed me." He explained. "Marvolo hurt me too. A whole hell of a lot. Especially when she cheated on me with Rabastan. I had a reason to doubt her love back then. And when I do the same, she killed herself. And I could stay by her side. I could've. But being on her side would mean I had to be next to people who hate me. I prefer being next to James and Remus and the others. Who actually love me. And that, huh, please, you don't do," he said, with a rather explosive tone. "And if you feel like I was taking her from you, think about when you were with Crouch. Just with Crouch. And she was away from Rabastan. She was alone. I got to her, and I kept her company. I gave her new friends. Luna's now her friend because of me. Kronos exists because of me. I was always looking after Marvolo with every choice I made. And now, we broke up. I love her. A lot. But we knew it'd eventually happen, and we were dreading it. That hurt us...yet, she understood. She knew what had to be done. In a way, she was alone a lot. So...you hurt her a lot too!" he finished, his tone back to normal...

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:34 am

Morana smirked coldly. That was just her. She knew when things got pointless. And she never excused herself. Not to anyone. "I don't know you, Black. And I don't care. See, that's the thing, you expect everyone to either hate you or love you. Problem is, you are not in the centre of the universe, specialy not mine. So I didn't hate you. Why would I actually? You never did a thing to me. Until you started with my sister. And I seriously beg you to leave out relationship of me and her out of this. Because that's another thing you have no idea about. You can insult me, I can guarantee I suffered worse, but never tell me how I hurt her or vice versa," Morana started, her voice was calm, maybe full of pain when she talked about her and Marvolo, about their sacrifices for each other. "And as for you, I wouldn't hate you, I actually didn't even hate you when you started dating her, I mean you were just a boyfriend that was pissing me off, yes, so I ignored you. And than you stabbed her. And I don't care whos fault it was, because honestly, you don't care if I was alone because in your eyes I had Barty. And I am not going to apologize for what I did, and you don't really want me to, because honestly, I am not stupid to know you let us do this to you. You could have fight more. Maybe not to run away, but enough to at least scratch one of us," she continued. "With that, we can easily go to simple solution of this situation. I didn't really hate you until the moment I realized how destructive your relationship with her is. Because believe it or not, I would hate you much less even if you took her to your side instead of staying here with her. But I knew it won't last and I knew it will destroy her and I hate you for not realizing that soon enough to step back and leave it, save your both tears and broken heart."
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:35 am

Sirius sighed, but in the end, he understood Morana. Their relationship wasn't healthy at all. Well, lately they had been able to get things on track, but then everything else happened. The war was coming and they couldn't be together. Which infuriated Sirius. When he finally got his girl, something took her away from him... "I'm not the center, and I don't wish to be. I want to have a normal life, away from all of you. I wanted to hae a normal life with Marvolo, but we were both sure that wasn't gonna happen. And I knew...I knew our relationship was gonna hurt us. In more than one way. But I love her. We were mostly happy, and I didn't want to have enough of it. Marvolo felt the same way. We just didn't know it would make us do what we did. She told you right? She was pregnant when I did that...I had no idea, and I was feeling worst than ever. I wanted to kill myself too, but then I though about what'd she do without me. I don't care if you hate me or when you started to hate me. I care about your sister. And she cares for both of us. So," Sirius wasn't even sure of what he was going to say. But the fact was, Marvolo wanted to protect his friends. He'd at least try to protect her sister. "I'm gonna try...not to hate you. For her..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:34 am

Morana finally looked at him. "See, that's the person I can talk with. And even if I think sometimes, when you love someone, you should rather let go, I can't really talk about this issue since I've never been in that situation myself. I don't have desire to hate you Black. And I won't. As long as you keep your love for my sister hidden and you will let her move on, because you know she needs it. You both do," she told him with hint of kindness in her voice.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:21 am

Sirius breathed, shutting his eyes. "I'm letting her go," he said, his tone showed the sadness he was feeling, but Morana was right. "Remus sees something in you. So I know you're not the same as many people say. I know you don't intend on being my friend. But," he sighed. "I don't know. Now that I'm not 'killing' your sister, think we can at least be civil with each other?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:45 am

"I can agree to that," she added and offered him her hand to show him she meant this deal seriously. She didn't say anything about Remus. There was no reason to. What those two had was simply only for them.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:23 am

Sirius took her hand, nodding. He hoped she would at least fulfill what she agreed to. When the war came, of course Sirius wasn't gonna hold back, but for now, they could be civil with one another. "Thanks!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:28 am

"I am really going to keep that word, Sirius. I am maybe a bitch, but I have my pride," She used his name to assure him.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:30 am

Sirius held her hand tightly. "I don't trust you...but I believe you. Morana." He said, using her first name as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down