Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

2059 Hogwarts Welcome Feast (Open to All)

+7
Theodore Lupin
Carina Black
Nymeria Black
Archard Black
Regulus Black
Harry Black
Sebastian Grindelwald
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2059 Hogwarts Welcome Feast (Open to All)  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2059 Hogwarts Welcome Feast (Open to All)

Post by Archard Black Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:06 pm

Turning on his foot as his sister pulled him along Archard threw a hard glare at the man, this was far from over, especially knowing Carina would come back to see him. He decided not to speak should he regret later what he would have said, and if the man was family he'd try to settle it accordingly. Walking out of the great hall with his sister he beamed at her and continued walking towards the lake where they'd talk alone...

Archard Black

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

2059 Hogwarts Welcome Feast (Open to All)  - Page 2 Empty Re: 2059 Hogwarts Welcome Feast (Open to All)

Post by Regulus Black Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:09 pm

Watching his cousins leave the great hall Regulus sighed but he would definitely not go after them, he wasn't a dog that would follow those two around, he had his own life and privacy. Remaining seated, he looked at Theodore and couldn't hold a sarcastic chuckle, "Family, huh," he grinned at the other man.

Regulus Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Lupin Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:21 pm

Theo watched the whole interaction between siblings, unsure what to think about this. When Carina decided to leave just like she was told by her brother, Ted was on the edge of losing it, but he knew how risky it was to turn attention on him or anyone from the family for that matter. He was Lupin. Son of Remus and Morana. He was pretty sure that as far as this school went, him and the Black twins were public enemies nobody spoke out loud about number one. Last thing he needed was to lash out. "Yeah, never a dull moment," he replied to Regulus finally, after it took everything he had in him to swallow his anger and hurt pride.
Theodore Lupin
Theodore Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Gamp Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:27 am

Dei watched as her friend Theo's girlfriend's brother exploded and scowled. Moving to slide into the seat beside him she slung an arm over his shoulder, "If she lets her brother tell her what to do mate she isn't worth it" Deimos drawled "but if she knows a good thing when she sees it she'll choose you over her brother's stupid over protectiveness, i swear that dick is lucky i was speaking to Prof Potter or else i would have thrown the gravy at him."
Deimos Gamp
Deimos Gamp
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nymeria Black Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:41 am

Nymeria bounced a bit in her seat, excited and happy. She smiled at Albus as he and Harry spoke. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Theodore come in and went to shoot him a smile, but froze as she watched from afar what looked like a conflict and then there cousin carina had left. Frowning she wiggled out from under her twin's arm "I'll be right back guys" she smiled at Harry and Albus before walking over to the slytherin table, ignoring the eyes that followed her she walked over to her two cousins and a girl she vaguely reocgnized.

A little nervous she smiled at the older kids "Um hi guys, oh Hi deimos, wow last time i saw you, you had all your hair" she giggled having met the girl years ago thanks to her friendship with her cousin.

She looked at Regulus and Theo then gave them a smile "Listen i really wanted slytherin, i wanted to be with you two but the hat thought it was better i stayed with harry. maybe im supposed to keep him from jumping off the astro tower, who knows but I dont care about the houses I still wanna see you guys all the time okay? I'm sorry im not with you, but im still your cousin and still your friend." she nodded then slung her arms around Reggie's neck and hugged him tightly, she looked at theo and part of her wanted to jump over the table and tackle him too. She wasn't used to being around so many people, other then the family but she fought down any anxiety to smile at her cousins.
Nymeria Black
Nymeria Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Lupin Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:02 am

Theo watched his cousin to suddenly appear by their table with all the reassurance and he simply couldn't not chuckle at her antics. Leave it to Nymeria to distract the grimm mood. Maybe that's the thing that made her Gryffindor. Her bubbly personality would go dark in the dungeons. "Nymeria, you are a Gryffindor, not terminally ill," Ted pointed out as he gently grabbed her hand to sit her down by their table. Few students looked their way, but nobody dared to speak for between Ted and Regulus, people knew better, than that. It was quite funny, really. Given what position his family had in the World, people sure still feared them a lot. Ted would never forget terrified faces of people, who learnt that Morana Gaunt and Remus Lupin were his parents. He wondered if those people would die from that fear if they knew both his parents are still alive.

"Well, it is not a big difference, but still... I think we're good," he kept teasing her as he pulled her into a crushing hug. He wouldn't usually do this, it was not his style to show this kind of affection in public, but he sensed that Nymeria might need it. And he needed it too, after the whole fiasco with Carina and Archard. "Though, I think mom will be disappointed," he added afterwards, pretending to be serious. He knew his mother, Nymeria's godmother, was very big on house pride. It was one of the big reasons why he wished for Slytherin so much. After all, both her other godchildren were snakes, so was Maryia. Marcus was just about Slytherin equivalent at Wolfclaw and in a way, so was Sophia. For both Araneae and Wolfen share Slytherin traits. But he knew she would never be mad at any of the kids for being somewhere else. He just felt like teasing her.
Theodore Lupin
Theodore Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nymeria Black Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:13 pm

Nymeria let teddy draw her in and stuck her tongue out at him. "good i was worried once i was put in gryffindor you would be a ginormous jerk and not wanna talk to your little cousin" she shoved him.
Nymeria Black
Nymeria Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Deimos Gamp Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:15 pm

Deimos laughed as her best friend pulled his cousin to the table. "Dramatic as ever huh kid?" she teased the younger girl tugging on her hair. Her eyes glanced to the doors and she saw the siblings hadn't returned. "Do you think Carina and you are still a thing?" she asked Theo.
Deimos Gamp
Deimos Gamp
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Lupin Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:33 pm

"Oh my sweet cousin, I've always been a jerk. When will you learn?" he teased Nymeria playfully. It was kind of shame that she didn't get to be in his house. Ted wished he could have his whole family in one house. Losing Morana and Marvolo, with Remus and Sirius playing dead to the World along with Luna and Hades, it sure made the kids stick together more, than ever. He hated the fact that he won't be able to look after Harry and Nymeria as much as he could, were they in Slytherin.

Deimos' remark made him chuckle. "You know, love, if you wanted Carina's place so badly, all you had to do was ask. Not my fault it's too late now," he teased Deimos, his anger slowly disappearing. His best friend had the ability to calm him down. It was probably why he kept her around to begin with. At least at the start of their relationship anyway.
Theodore Lupin
Theodore Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2