Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

It's easy to hid in the dark, when you wear a black cape (Alexis)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It's easy to hid in the dark, when you wear a black cape (Alexis) Empty It's easy to hid in the dark, when you wear a black cape (Alexis)

Post by Michael Gamp Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:47 am

Michael felt much better now. If he wasn't so precautious about everything, he would even say, he was healthy now. But there was always chance it will all go downhill. That much he knew. He actually took the time to seek answers from Morana. She didn't know who did it or why, or at least that's what she claimed and woman of her qualities can claim anything, even being a unicorn, and convince you. But she knew either way, it was a bomb, silent one, but still potential bomb in his head.

Determined not to think about it, he managed to sneak close to the tents of goodies. He observed from the distance, waiting for Alexis. He owed her that drink. And he felt like maybe he should really check up on woman, who despite all the risks saved his life. As much as he liked to ignore people's feelings, something about her wasn't right that day.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs: Azkaban Inmate
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

It's easy to hid in the dark, when you wear a black cape (Alexis) Empty Re: It's easy to hid in the dark, when you wear a black cape (Alexis)

Post by Alexis Gamp Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:46 am

Alexis smiled softly as the child laying in one of the make shift beds that had been set up in the large tent that had been made into a hospital wing. The little boy had come down with a flu, and although she had easily been able to heal him she had requested that he remain overnight so that she could keep and eye on him.

With all patients checked on and nobody waiting, she was ready to settle in for an evening of reading and wine she had brought back with her from her home during her last visit. First, though, she would check on some of the wards, as she and many of the other adults did on a nightly basis. She hadn't needed to meet with Morana in a while, because her boy was back at Hogwarts now, but she had returned to the outside world a few times. Slipping through she trees, she headed toward the boundary, pulling out her wand and renewed some of the wards, humming softly to herself to distract herself from the dark woods surrounding her.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Healer - Spell Damage

Back to top Go down

It's easy to hid in the dark, when you wear a black cape (Alexis) Empty Re: It's easy to hid in the dark, when you wear a black cape (Alexis)

Post by Michael Gamp Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:23 am

Michael wanted to be normal and say normal hello. He really did. But Alexis chose the worst possible moment. He could hear Tom's followers close by. And of course she had to be in shiny clothes. Just before they could spot her in the distance, he approached her from behind, covering her mouth to prevent misfortune, he hid her and himself in his dark cape, taking shelter behind nearest tree. "That was close," he whispered more to himself, than to her as he heard them passing by. Hoping she will take the hint from their loud laugh and won't bite him, he waited few more seconds, hoping they would leave. Or at least move to better distance, so he can apparate them away.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:29 am

Alexis had just finished replenishing the wards when she heard a sound nearby. She repositioned her wand, and was about to investigate when a hand wrapped itself over her mouth and pulled her back. Her first instinct was to kick and bite, and she desperately wanted to, but she heard the people who were making the noise get closer, and so she remained still. She was going to risk it anyway, and fight against the person who was covering her mouth when he spoke. She'd only heard the voice once, but she recognised it easily enough. As the group passed by, and then started to move away, she brought her hands up to pull his away before turning, though she kept herself behind the tree, just in case. "What are you doing here?" she asked, her voice extremely quiet.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:32 am

Michael had a few sarcastic remarks to that, but swallowed most of them. After all, it was him, who just covered her mouth like some criminal. Not that he was not one, but that was, yet again, story for another time. "My original plan was to thank you and buy you the promised drink. It turned out a little differently, than I planned," he replied honestly with a shrug.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:34 am

Alexis raised an eyebrow, examining the man for a moment before she nodded once. She was concerned that if he had been able to find them despite their wards, who else could. She would need to speak with Bill Weasley later. "Where do you propose we go?" she asked with a slight smile, her tone lightening a bit now that the danger had passed, "we hardly have a bar out here, you know?"
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:36 am

Michael chuckled slightly at that. Of course they wouldn't have bar. They barely had where to sleep. "Well, I happen to own one," he suggested, putting on his charming smile.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:45 am

Alexis rolled her eyes good naturedly as he laughed, and she figured that he would have known that. Some people even had to share beds, because it was difficult to fit them into the tents. Of course they didn't have the other luxuries. "Indeed you do," she said, remembering that it was where she had ended up in her search for Alaska, "I have already left the night trainee in charge for the night, so we can go now?"
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:48 am

Michael scanned her once more. She seemed eager to leave the place at least for a bit. That on it's own made him feel like there is something that bothers her. But he decided not to push her for answers. At least not just yet. Instead he offered her his arm. "As you wish, my lady," he said teasingly, waiting for her to accept so he could apparate them.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:15 am

Alexis waited with a slightly raised eyebrow for a response, and when she got one she smirked and took his arm. "I would complain about being stuck here, but I haven't forgotten where you spend the last months," she said. She supported the cause, but she hated the way that she was left as just the healer, and while others trained their spellwork, she only healed their injuries. But she knew that they needed the help in that respect, and it was why she had offered to train a small group if promising witches and wizards there on the camp.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:22 am

Michael apparated them to the Tavern, to the bottom floor. The main part of the pit was usually very loud and brutal. And dark. But it had it's few private places, where mostly the important things were discussed. People knew better, than to enter when they were not invited, so it was perfect for Alexis not to worry about others. "I mean, if I don't mention the painful nightmares 90% of the time, the rest was actually quite peaceful. I got to spend time with my wife and my best friends again. People don't often get that chance. Even if only in a dream," he said, opening a small bar. "Anything you like?" he asked her, letting her pick.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:30 am

Alexis closed her eyes lightly, so that she didn't need to worry so much about the fast moving lights. The place that they appeared once against looked rather different to the front bar that she had attended some weeks ago, but she could tell by the atmosphere that it was still the same place. It wasn't any lighter than the forest that they had just left, but it was much Korea comfortable. "Where are we?" she asked as she turned around once yo examine the room, before facing him again with a smile, "surprise me."
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:40 am

"In the pit," he replied casually, taking out one of the bottles that came from the czech homeade stock. pouring slivovitz to both of them, he put the small glass in front of her. "Careful with that. Might burn your throat if you go too fast," he warned her about the strong alcohol, that people drank mainly to warm themselves up because it kicks in and heats up entire body in just a second. "This is level zero of the Tavern. A little underground. Most of the illegal things happen here. Well, over there behind the door. These are like a private rooms for private conversations. People like to discuss bussiness there, because nothing gets out. It's why people keep coming," he explained before drinking the whole double shot and sitting down, leaving the bottle on the table.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:02 am

Alexis eyed the drink for a moment before picking it up. She smelled it quickly before following Michael's example and drink it in one. She winced, putting the glass down and trying to catch her breath. The warmth from the drink had spread through her throat and she dropped into a chair. "What is that?" she asked when she could speak again. It wasn't bad, but it's wasn't quite like anything else she'd had before. "The pit? What a name," she said, smirking, "I'm glad that nobody will be able to know I've been here.." Her mind wandered to the man who she'd met not so long ago- a man she didn't want to see again.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:07 am

Michael laughed watching her expresion. "Slivovitz. Made of plums. This one has about 70% of alcohol. People in Bohemia drink this a lot," he told her. "I took you here, because it's safe. You can come here anytime. This room is for my family only. It's unlikely you find someone here, who would mean you harm," he said. "Are you hungry by the way? Because in such case we should get something to eat. That bottle might kill you with empty stomach," he said out of nowhere.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:18 am

Alexis was sure that the drink wasn't common in the UK as she had never heard of it before. But it was already warming her, and she found it oddly comforting. The woman nodded as he explained about the place they were in. She was a little surprised by the fact he had even thought of that. "I'm sure that my brother had forgotten about me by now," she said, laughing drily, "he's more concerned about another Greengrass." Astoria was firm in her choice, and Alexis envied the girl her conviction. The healer had less than compete faith in the Order, though she did her best to hide that. At the mention if food, she felt the hunger that she had managed to push from her mind. She had eaten that day, but it hadn't been much, and some days she wasn't able to eat at all. They did their best, but the food at camp was scarce and hardly filling. "Food would be lovely," she said.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:41 pm

Michael left the room for a bit before bringing in try full of different kinds of food. "Any Greengrass on the Order side is thorn in his side. He lost quite a lot of reputation thanks to you. All that is left is Alaska and... you know Alaska, she hardly counts since he barely acknowledged her before. Now when he came to her to fix it in order to look better, she gave him speech full of bad words I have never heard before and kicked him out of the door. He doesn't even show here anymore. And that means something. Only the most important ones meet up at this place. He is no longer one of them. So, you bet he'd give anything to get at least one of you back," Michael told her, amused with the situation. It was so easy to lose everything in this World.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:42 am

Alexis eyed the food that Michael brought in to the room, her stomach growling quietly at the smell. "I would come home," she admitted quietly, "but I will never follow that.. does he claim to be a man?" Voldemort disgusted her, and what was worse was that his ideal of pureblood domination should exclude him. He was a hypocrite and she hated hypocrisy. She also knew that Michael was a Death Eater, so she should have been more concerned about saying ill things about Voldemort in his presence. But she couldn't bring herself to care. "He had three daughters in his eyes, and with two dead and the other defected, he tried to create a new one in Alaska. I'm glad she chose to send him away," she said, having known that Alaska wouldn't stand for her brother's tactics, "I wonder what his wife thinks of it all."
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:51 am

Michael observed Alexis, curious if she will take the food or not. "I didn't bring it here for you to just stare at it, you know?" he teased her before taking a piece of meat himself. He had to admit, he was quite hungry too. "And I thought you knew by now, that hardly all of the people who claim to be his followers actually follow him," he said casualy. She was honest. He liked that about her. But he could sense small doubt in her loyalities. He wondered why. And was slightly tempted to try and use it.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:00 am

Alexis laughed and took a piece of fruit from the tray, eating it slowly. She was hungry, but she would eat politely. "Thank you," she said as she took another piece of food. His words confused the woman, who frowned and asked, "what do you mean?" After a moment, she added, "don't presume that I know the things that the Order does, by the way. I am just the healer." She hated that she was bitter, and she knew that she shouldn't- couldn't blame her experience on the Order, but she still felt that she should have known better what to expect.
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:04 am

"You seem very annoyed by that," Michael pointed out at her last remark. "But healer or not, you are clever. Do you really think Gaunt twins would show such interrest in Order of they were loyal to him? Do you honestly think your sister would still be alive behind the walls of by him controlled castle?" he asked her. "There is so much more going on, Alexis. I doubt we even know it all. But Gaunt girls want him dead. And they have way too many people to help them out. Me in the first line."
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:11 am

"I am the only qualified healer at the camp," she explained, "so when they are training, I am healing. Sometimes their wounds from their training. I think that everyone should have the chance to develop their skills, is all." Alexis listened to him and chewed on her lip in thought. "Astoria said she has been attacked," she said, "but they aren't allowed to kill the students that we sent.." Her niece had tried to avoid the topic, but Alexis wasn't inclined to believe that the Order's children had received no issues from the children of Death Eaters. So Astoria had told her some of what had been happening at the school. "I haven't seen Marvolo since.. I don't even know how long it has been. But I have seen Morana. She didn't say anything to insinuate what you are saying." Alexis knew, though that that didn't mean it wasn't true. Her mind was working furiously as the tried to comprehend the new information. "I knew that the Gaunts had been meeting with our leaders, but I didn't know exactly why.."
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:37 am

"Did you try to tell them that? I might not know you, but I can tell there is more to you, than just being a healer. And you should follow your heart. Or it might as well happen, that you will start hating the job you once loved," he told her, his voice serious.

"Astoria is in the worst position. She is trapped amongst Slytherins, with name such as hers and reputation she made. She has more enemies, than many muggleborns. She is what many of these kids resent the most. And there are also some of them, who hate her, because she managed to stay who she wanted to be, unlike them. But nobody can kill her. Because Voldemort does not allow it. And why doesn't he allow it? Because his second in command happens to be elusive Morana Gaunt. She knows her bussiness. She knows how to twist the truth, say the right thing. And she cannot afford order children dying at school. After all, she needs them to die for her, when she takes him down. And that's also why I joined death eaters. I promised nothing to him, but everything to Marvolo."
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Gamp Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:22 am

"I have a few times. But it's not really their fault," she said, "I just have a bad feeling." She wished her thoughts would make up their mind. One minute she was angry with the Order for now doing better, the next she was angry with herself for not going enough about it. "I could learn to be okay with leaving the patients with the trainees more often. They could heal general wounds just fine now," she added, "I just hate that were at this standstill. Nothing is changing, nobody is doing anything to fix this situation."

Alexis considered what Michael said as she chewed on a piece of bread. "I though that maybe he just didn't want to kill any more witches and wizards," Alexis said. And it was a legitimate reason. The children were the future of magic whether Voldemort liked it or not. "I wish I could talk to her," Alexis said, "but at the moment it's risky enough to even be here."
Alexis Gamp
Alexis Gamp
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Gamp Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:53 am

Michael chuckled slightly at her words about nothing happening. "It's been fifty years. Your people are far behind, our people are only catching up. I guess this time, you are the ones waiting in the shadows," he said. "It can take years, decades. Difference is, that people here, we know how to wait. But you? I mean, question is how much you can do there, in that camp. And how much could you do out there for your people," he suggested, wondering how far would she let him go with his manipulation.

"I mean... if you switched... yes, you would be traitor for your friends. But in the same time, you would get access to things they need. You could actually do stuff and help. It's not easy path. And many people never come back. I can tell, you see it here everyday. But if you have will, maybe your chance to do something about this, is right here, in front of you," he pointed out, curious if she understands what he meant.
Michael Gamp
Michael Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next