Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I'm late (open)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm late (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm late (open)

Post by Oliver Jones Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:26 pm

Oliver chuckled a bit when he saw Antares he walked to her and laughed. "Oh hush up and why are you here normally you have your pretty little noise in a book" he laughed touching her noise. He sighed and shook his head turning around to face Vincent and Soohia frowning "Knickers still in a twist Sophia" he raised a eyebrow.

Oliver Jones

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:31 pm

Sophia rolled her eyes and snorted a bit, "As if you care, Oliver." She looked down at her shoes, not sure what to do or say at that point in time. SHe just wanted to be alone with Vincent

Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Jones Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:32 pm

"No I don't care at all but I do care that's your being a bitch." He muttered and rolled his eyes. "And I'm sorry for you Vincent because she's gonna be one of those girls who never stop drooling over you so I wish you good luck" he patted Vincent on the shoulder and spun around starting to walk away.
Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

Character sheet
Blood Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:34 pm

Sophias eyes widened and she felt tears flodding them slowly "Typical ass hole, arent you, Jones?" SHe said staring at him. She wasnt in the mood to play these games anymore
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Jones Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:35 pm

Oliver was about to say something with his sister walked up a death glare on her face as she walked to Sophia and grabbed her by her hair. "What did you say to my brother you bitch" her eyes narrowed like slits looking ready to kill.
Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

Character sheet
Blood Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:41 pm

Sophia screamed and pushed the girl away from her. She then did the only thing that popped into her head. She ran for Vincent and hid behind him, shaking like a leaf
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Jones Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:44 pm

Oliver quickly caught his sister and held her tight. "Calm down Liv" he looked at Antares "get her out of here please before she kills someone" he whispered walked away from Sophia and Vincent holding his sister tightly in his arms. He looked at her and kissed her forehead "I'll see you later" he whispered nuzzling against her. Olivia just nodded.
Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

Character sheet
Blood Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares Malfoy Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:06 pm

Antares noticed the glare from the girl and held her hands up in an ‘I didn’t so anything’ gesture, and for once she actually hadn’t. Although she was a supporter of etiquette, she was too curious about what was bothering her so much that she didn’t bother scolding the girl for not greeting her back. The blonde smiled at Oliver, shaking her head away as he touched her nose, “I almost always come to Hogsmeade,” she said, rolling her eyes. When he addressed the girl, she looked over to her to see how she would react. She was awfully curious about what her problem was, but she wouldn’t ask.

Ah, Antares though as Oliver spoke about Vincent and the way that his housemate would apparently never stop drooling. It was harsh, she had to admit, and she wondered why Oliver was being mean to the girl. Maybe there was more to it. Her eyes narrowed slightly as the girl called him an asshole, but she stopped whatever she was going to say as Olivia joined the group and instantly attacked the Hufflepuff girl. “Woah,” she said, stepping forward until she was in front of the Jones twins with her back toward the blonde Hufflepuff, “she’s emotional, and he really was being a bit of an ass.” Sighing as Oliver dragged his sister away, she turned to Sophia and said, “calm down, okay? What even made you so upset?

The Ravenclaw sighed and shook her head. "Olivia should be able to keep a better handle on her reactions," she said, "it's not safe enough for her to act out. If she'd attacked my brother like that, or even me, she would be dead already." She didn't think that many people quite grasped exactly what was going on outside of the castle, and for some even inside of it.

[Note: Can you two please try and keep some kind of order? At least wait for Vincent to have the chance to post.]
Antares Malfoy
Antares Malfoy

Character sheet
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:20 am

Vincent frowned. What had started as an innocent accident had just evolved into a violent spectacle, and he was helpless to stop it. With a sigh, he waved farewell to Oliver. "Hopefully we'll meet again, in better circumstances."

He nodded his greetings and farewells to Olivia and Antares, then turned to Sophia. "We need to talk." He walked off then, confident that the Hufflepuff girl would follow. He felt horrible about that whole encounter, and part of him was a little anxious about seeing Oliver again. The whole ordeal was just too uncomfortable. Not that Oliver was entirely in the right, but part of him agreed with him, although in a significantly less aggressive way. He also found himself wondering why Oliver was so eager to attack Sophia. The girl hadn't wronged him. People were just too touchy. For now, he needed to sort things out with Sophia.
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:17 pm

Sophia frowned and followed him. She was going to get yelled at. she just knew it. She felt tears falling down her face and she sniffled softly, "Vinent.... I....."
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:34 pm

"You...?" he prompted. He had no idea what was up with Sophia, but whatever it was was causing problems. She was getting obsessive, and Vincent was struggling to find a way to say that kindly. He rubbed his forehead as he waited for her to explain herself. Jeez he was only fourteen. He'd always thought this kind of trouble wouldn't come to him for another few years, if it ever came at all. Yet here he was, standing knee deep.
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:25 pm

Sophia sighed and looked away, "Im sorry ok, I dont know what just happened. I just... I guess I got jealous. Im sorry ok. I understand if you hate me now...." Sophia said trying not to cry
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:12 pm

A blank stare was all that came to Vincent. "You got jealous...? Why on earth would you be jealous?" A thousand thoughts tumbled across his mind at once, most colliding into the others like clumsy six-year-olds. One was convinced that the only time to be jealous was when they were dating, but another thought crashed into that one with the fact that Vincent and Sophia were not dating. Another thought pointed out that he had been flirting with Oliver, but an opposing one reminded him that Sophia didn't know anything about his sexuality. Yet another collision occurred between the fact that she had no right to display her frustration as strongly as she did and the fact that she was a girl and that's what girls did. (At least, that's what girls in his experience did.) One thought that wisely stayed out of the fray stood above the rest: was Sophia combining her jealousy of Violet and Oliver, and she'd finally had enough?

"Is it... are you... Is it because of Violet, too?" he asked, sure his question could've been phrased better, although he had no idea how he would've done that.
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:20 pm

While John Blades was on his way to the three broomsticks for his third spirit for the day, he had heard the about the who spectacle. mumbling to himself ""People have no manners these days" and other things like that. This was because he had a horrible day at his job and was not ready for any drama, but the owner of the inn had him thrown out, violently.

He then stumbled on the kids that had a fight, when he saw that the girl was in tears, he started to observe, just to be on the safe side, because something might explode and it might just be handy to have a neutral witness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:07 pm

Sophia sniffled and looked at vincent. When he mentioned violet she froze. An angry look spread across her face "you know what? I take my sorry back!"
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:00 am

"What?!" he cried, confounded by her reaction. "All I did was ask if it was because of Violet. You're the one who got jealous of her in the first place! I thought that perhaps it had gotten overwhelming for you. I don't know what it's like to like someone and see them with other people all the time, but I know I wouldn't be having this fight because I know what it's like to have friends. Even if it wasn't me that you liked, I would still tell you that whoever it is deserves the apology because you've been overwhelming and overbearing. That's the honest truth. I do care about you, Sophia, very much, but you're a bit too much to handle."
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:31 pm

Sophia turned away and ran off crying her eyes out. She had hade ugh if this. Her first crish and it was ruined
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:42 pm

A heavy exhale was forced out of his lungs. Deep breathing techniques were ingrained in Vincent's physical memory, although he'd never expected to use them to maintain self control in a situation like this. Part of him was glad it was over, but another part knew it wasn't and was eager to resolve the issue. He walked the opposite direction, leaving it up to the future to decide what he should do.
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2