Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Staying up late (Raven Dorm One Residents)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Staying up late (Raven Dorm One Residents) Empty Staying up late (Raven Dorm One Residents)

Post by Misha Salander Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:38 pm

Misha just got out of the shower and threw herself on herself on the bed, too lazy to get up again, she waited for girls to join her so they can have girly night they planned for weeks now. Under her bed she had fresh butterbeer, some candy, fruit and sandwiches, so they won't get thirsty or hungry.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Staying up late (Raven Dorm One Residents) Empty Re: Staying up late (Raven Dorm One Residents)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:43 pm

Rowan finished up her last bit of studying in the library and quickly packed her things away and headed back to her room. Tonight was the night that she and her dorm mates had been planning for weeks! A night to just enjoy and not worry about anything! Bursting through the door that lead to her room, Rowan spotted Misha on her bed. "Ready for a party?" she asked brightly, tossing her bag onto the top of her trunk at the foot of her bed, and flopping down on her stomach on her soft matress. Kicking off her shoes, she folded her arms and rested her chin on them. "Where are the others?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Staying up late (Raven Dorm One Residents) Empty Re: Staying up late (Raven Dorm One Residents)

Post by Misha Salander Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:49 pm

"As ready as I can possible be," Misha gave Rowan a wink full of mischief as she pulled out all the food and butterbeer from under her bed. "Not sure, I guess they are coming soon. I have so much to tell you!" she said, all excited about the night they are going to spend together. She didn't have time to tell them about Decibel just yet and unlike Mal, they will most likely actualy be happy for her.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:38 pm

Rowan lifted her head on her arms and smiled as she peeked at all the goodies that Misha brought out from under her bed. "So much to tell us?" she asked, raising her brown eyes to her friend. "Like what? Oh, wait, best to wait for the others, right?" Rowan said with a light laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Mistle Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:44 pm

Anette had went some time to outside and she had spent there some time after she had done her homework in library. Now she went back to her room. She supposed to have today party with her fellow housemates. She had agreed with it and now she needed to attend. She walked in and saw there two girls. "Heya," she said with smile and sat down on her bed.
Anette Mistle
Anette Mistle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:49 pm

Misha smiled as she saw Anette coming. "Perfect! Now only Allison. Where the hell is she?" Misha cursed slightly, but meant it mainly as a joke. "And yup, I have awesome news! Your jaw will drop!" she added towards Rowan, excited about the whole night they planned. "Anette, you can stay on your bed, but I can share mine as well if you want. It has one big advantage! Acess to food," she laughed. "Change into pjs girls, Anette, bring your pillow and blanket over here, we have to get this party started!"
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Mistle Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:55 pm

Anette nodded on that all. Girl changed into her pj's and looked at the her mirror for second. She wanted to be sure that she looked good. Then she took her pillow and blanket. She did put them on the Misha's bed and sat down there too then. "Yes we do," she said with smile.
Anette Mistle
Anette Mistle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:00 pm

Rowan smiled brightly as Anette entered their room. Where was Allison? Getting up to change, Rowan slipped into her blue Ravenclaw PJs and sat cross-legged on her bed. Putting her hair into a messy low bun she shrugged her shoulders. "She might be busy, or forgot about tonight! OH NO!" she replied in mock terror. "I'm sure she's around someplace," Rowan added, before grabbing her pillow and holding it in her lap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:26 pm

"She better didn't! We've been planning this stuff for weeks! And I really need to tell you this news!" Misha said, thinking about Allison and the possibility their friend and dormate forgot. She made herself comfortable in her blankets and took some butterbeer and banana from their storage.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Allison Moody Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:48 pm

Allison had been practicing a few spells with her new friend Ian, and she had lost track of time. She knew that she was late, so she dashed down the halls, into the common room, and then to her dorm. It wasn't like her to be late for anything, but it also wasn't like her to have so much going on. She had been making more and more friends recently, which she was really enjoying.

"Sorry I'm late," she said as she came through the door. She put her stuff down on her bed, and changed into her blue and pick pajamas. "What'd I miss?" she asked with a smile.
Allison Moody
Allison Moody

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Mistle Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:54 pm

Anette took butterbeer from their storage and nodded there quietly. She didn't know what to say right now to them. Soon Allison walked in too and Anet looked at her. "Hey, you didn't miss much. The real party haven't started yet," she said to her with smile. "Oh and Misha has something to tell us," she added and looked back at Misha. "So what is it?" she asked.
Anette Mistle
Anette Mistle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:35 pm

"Right!" Misha said happily as all the girls were finally there. "So first, I officialy declare our first party as started!" she said with laugh. "Now, what I wanted to tell you. I have a boyfriend!" she exclaimed happily.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:51 pm

Rowan waved happily to Allison as she walked in. At the announcement that party was officially started, her smiled brightened and she felt the instant relaxation that parties can bring. Misha's announcement made her brown eyes grow wide and she felt like her cheeks were going to split with how large her smile was. "Get out! Really?! Who, Misha, who?" she asked excitedly, moving to the edge of her bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Mistle Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:46 am

Anette smiked when party started offically. "Oh wow," was first thing what she vould say on that news. She didn't expect anything like that at all. "Yes, who is he?"she also wanted to know it now. She was really curious about it gor aome reason.
Anette Mistle
Anette Mistle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:33 pm

"You remember Decibel Allen? Fellow Raven, my year? So one day I was sitting in the common room, like I always do in the evening when everyone is away, and he came and sat next to me. And we talked until he asked me, if can can kiss me. And I said he can try. And so we kissed!" Misha told the part of the story, sparks in her eyes, as she thought about her boyfriend. "He told me I am beautiful. And that he always wanted me, but never felt worthy," she added and blushed slightly.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Allison Moody Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:15 pm

Allison sat down on her bed and folded her legs under her. She listened to Misha's story, smiling as she spoke. "That's great, Misha," she said. She didn't know the boy herself, but from what Misha said, he sounded nice. "I wish I would meet a guy like that." She didn't mean it to sound jealous, just curious. Would she ever meet a boy that had feelings for her? Her brother had already found a girl for himself, though she wasn't sure how long that would last. Even if a boy did have interest in her, Allison was probably too shy to notice.
Allison Moody
Allison Moody

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:19 pm

Rowan agreed with Allison, "That is fantastic news! I don't think I've met him yet, but he sounds great!" Hearing Allison sound saddish or curious or something, Rowan tossed her pillow at her dorm mate and said, "I bet you will! I bet we all will! Misha just beat us all there!" The idea of having a boyfriend was exciting, but Rowan wasn't sure what shoudl would do if someone had interest in her like that. She was only 11 afterall.... But, pulling her knees up, she sighed happily, one day she woudl find someone.... "So, it's all official?" she asked Misha, turning her bright eyes on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:28 pm

"It wasn't in that moment, but it became official few hours later," Misha explained, stupid smile still on her lips. "That's why I didn't came back to dormitory in saturday, I spent night in his dorm," she blushed so much she could probably turn into tomato. "And don't worry girls, I am sure you will find someone as well. There are many boys out there," she tried to cheer girls up a bit.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Mistle Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:36 pm

Anette did listen what Micha said. She have heard that name somewhere before but she didn't know him but she was happy for friend. "It's very good news, if I don't know her either but I have heard that name couple of times somewhere," she told with smile. She wished that she would met someone like that too, who loves her. "Yeah, one day I will find that someone but when I have no ideas," she said.
Anette Mistle
Anette Mistle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Allison Moody Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:46 pm

Allison laughed a little. "True, but we've got some time to figure it all out," she said. Allison always wondered if that time would go by fast, but she could never tell. For now, she had to live for today. Then Allison remembered something that Misha said. "Wait, go back, you spent the night in his dorm?" Allison grinned mischievously at her, laughing a little after she did.
Allison Moody
Allison Moody

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:55 pm

Rowan started to daydream about what it would be like to find the special someone, young or not, it was a nice dream, but then she was brought back to the present when Allison asked the question that she had only thought about briefly. "That's right.... You mean, you stayed with him, in his room? I mean, sure he's in our house, but Misha....." Rowan said, her brown eyes wide with disbelief that her own dorm mate would not just stay out past hours but in a boy's room!

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:03 pm

"What? I am 14 and he is almost 14 as well. Not to mention from what I experienced, I wasn't first girl who visited his dorm," Misha said as if to defend herself. "He is really nice to me, he protects me and loves me, and I am happy. I don't see anything bad about it," she shrugged.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette Mistle Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:11 pm

"Oh, I see. I still wouldn't do it, even if I were in your age," she said and smiled and it was true, at least she thought right now that way but everything can changes. "I'm happy for you and I hope you that he truly loves you and he will protect you. That's great that at least one of us is found someone," she added with smile.
Anette Mistle
Anette Mistle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Allison Moody Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:22 pm

Allison nodded. "As long as you didn't get caught, I suppose," she said. One of Allison's greatest fears was getting in trouble. Probably because she had seen her brother get in trouble so many times, and she didn't want to go through the same thing. "So, anything else interesting happening with you girls?" she asked.
Allison Moody
Allison Moody

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Misha Salander Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:27 pm

"I didn't plan on it either and before it happened, I would say exactly the same, Rowan," Misha smiled. Truth was she had nature of rebel. She liked to hold her head high, know everything around, being close to danger. Specialy the last one wasn't really common for a Ravenclaw. "I guess sometimes things simply happen," she shrugged, smile not leaving her face. "Yup, go ahead girls, who's next? I wanna hear all the news!" she said, excited.
Misha Salander
Misha Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next