Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I'm late (open)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm late (open) Empty I'm late (open)

Post by Oliver Jones Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:17 am

Oliver ran out of the school he had his jacket on. He was late again to meet with his sister Olivia. He ran fast his feet hitting the ground and when he ran he was clumsy so he kept falling, Oliver cursed and got up brushing the dirt off his pants as he ran more. When he made it to Hogsmead he breathed a sigh of relief, till he checked his watch. He froze and then took off in a run but he didn't get to far before he fell into someone. He cursed and quickly pushed himself off the person he looked down and frowned. "Sorry so so sorry I'm late didn't see you, sorry" he rambled for a moment before he just sighed and brushed himself off standing up and holding his hand out to the person to help them up.
Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status:

Back to top Go down

I'm late (open) Empty Re: I'm late (open)

Post by Vincent Hapburn Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:01 pm

Chaotic. That was the only word Vincent could think of to describe the boy who had just plowed into him. He took the offered hand and allowed the Hufflepuff to haul him up. Dirt covered the seat of his trousers, and he made his best effort to brush it all off. The boy was ridiculously flustered, so Vincent clapped his hands on his shoulders, looked him straight in the eye, and said, "Calm down for a minute. It's fine." He added a reassuring smile, then continued. "Where on earth are you going in such a hurry?"
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Jones Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:54 pm

Oliver smiled at him and shrugged "I'm meeting my sister and in late and she gets ticked off when I'm late" he told the boy, Oliver looked down the streets of Hogsmead to see if he could see his sister. He couldn't she must have already been in the shop. He cursed under his breath Olivia was gonna kick his ass. He then smiled and held out his hand "Sorry names Oliver and your not hurt are you?" He asked raising a eyebrow praying he hadn't hurt the Ravenclaw boy.
Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

Character sheet
Blood Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:30 pm

"Well you could always just not meet her. Then you won't be late," Vincent offered. "My name is Vincent," he added with a slight bow, "and I am unhurt. You are way too nervous, Oliver. Are you always like this, or is it just your because of your sister?"
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Sohia was walking towards Hogsmeade when she saw Vincent. She blushed a bit and also saw him with another boy. She knew this boy. He was in her house and her year. She walked over to them and smiled, "Oliver, you need to relax a bit. Olivia will be fine if you run a bit late" She said in her soft spoken french accent. She tried to avoid eye contact with Vincent, as she did not really know what to say to him. Last time she had spent time with him she let her feelings for him over whelm her.
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Jones Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:55 pm

Oliver laughed "ya you don't know my sister she will kick my ass so bad." He laughed and leaned back noticing Sophia he smirked. "Hey there Sophia" he then chuckled he shrugged and sighed he should be leaving. But it was rude to just leave. His sister would understand, right? He sighed and looked at the two he sighed and ran a hand though his hair. "It's nice to meet you by the way Vincent" He wasn't half bad on the eyes ether, wait what. Oliver shook his head. He wasn't gay why did he just think that. He shrugged to himself and waved it off as a dumb thought.
Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

Character sheet
Blood Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:21 am

Vincent gave Sophia a grin for a greeting, feeling just as awkward as he was sure she was feeling. Honestly, he wasn't sure if he was entirely prepared to see her so soon after their last encounter, but he couldn't do anything about it now. Instead, he simply hoped she wouldn't get carried away again as he got to know this new acquaintance. "The pleasure is all mine, Oliver," Vincent replied, smiling.
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:16 am

Sophia smild at her house mate as she played with her hair. She smiled at him then turned to Vincent. She slowly raised her eyes to meet his and blushed profusely upon making ye contact. She bit her lip and lowered her head, unsure of what to do or say at that point. "Why dont we accompany you to Hogsmeade?" Sophia suggested to Oliver, "That was we can all explain to Olivia why you are late."
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:32 am

"That's a fine enough idea by me." With a dark grin and a suggestive gaze, he turned his attention to Oliver. "We could make something up for laughs, the more ridiculous the better. Would you like to be lovers, Oliver? I'm sure that would appease your sister's wrath."
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Jones Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:34 am

Oliver laughed softly and shook his head at the two, he chuckled at Vincent. "That would make her laugh a great deal" he chuckled he shoved himself up from the wall laughing "but why would Sophia be here then? That makes no sense" he chuckled and crossed his arms raising a eyebrow at the pair of them smirking a great deal.
Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

Character sheet
Blood Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:50 am

Vincent shrugged. "Who's to say we can't have a friend with us? We don't necessarily have to be on a date."
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:09 am

Sophia blushed and felt tat sae weird feeling in her tummy he felt before when they were in the library with Violet. What was this? She didnt understand. "Perhaps me and Oliver here could be lovers? That might be more believable."
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Jones Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:17 am

Oliver laughed a bit and shrugged crossing his arms "Liv would get a bigger laugh out of me and Vincent but it doesn't matter" he smiled and ran a hand though his hair shoving his hands in his pocket. "So what's the plan stans" he chuckled softly and looked st them both raising a eyebrow.
Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

Character sheet
Blood Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:17 pm

Vincent threw his arm around Oliver's shoulder. "Nope he's my boyfriend, and that's that." He grinned at Oliver and then at Sophia. "Don't we make a good couple?"
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:45 pm

Sophia shrugged feeling extremely jealous for some reason. There was no reason to be jealous however. "Yeah adorable." You culd sense the sarcasm and pissed off tone in her voice
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Jones Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:49 pm

Oliver laughed as Vincent put his arm around him he chuckled and looked at Sophia raising a eyebrow. He sighed and frowned "Sophia what's got your knickers in a twist?" He laughed softly "don't worry I won't steal your boyfriend from you it's only a game" he chuckled
Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

Character sheet
Blood Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:05 pm

Vincent laughed. "Oh we're not together. Just friends." He smiled at Sophia again, just to make sure she didn't take the statement too negatively. He was fine with the fact that she liked him, which too many people had been too eager to point out, but he didn't want her or anyone else to think they were in a relationship. He simply wasn't ready for that.
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:06 pm

Sophia froze and looked at him, "He-hes not my boyfriend." Although sophia wouldnt mind if Vincent were her boyfriend. She blushed insanely and hid her face behind her hair, "Do whatever you want. I dont care."
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Jones Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:08 pm

"Oh I'm sorry I just assumed because you kept looking at him" he blushed "sorry" he chuckled and then got to walking "well I have to get to my sister so unless you all feel like coming along you should just head back to the school" he flashed a smile at both of them and messed with his hair. He tapped Vincent's arm to make him move it flashing the boy a smile.
Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

Character sheet
Blood Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:12 pm

Sophia blushed even more, "Shut up, Oliver" She was getting psised now. She didnt want Vincent to leave. She wanted to spend time with him. But he obviously had no interest in her
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:03 pm

"Honestly, if you don't mind, I would like to accompany you to meet your sister. I don't have anything better to do today, and I do kind of want to see your sister's reaction to us walking up as a couple." Vincent chuckled. He wasn't typically mischievous, but when he was, he never stopped short of his goal. Sometimes that goal had gotten him into more trouble than he'd bargained for, but that never stopped him.
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Antares Malfoy Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:58 pm

Antares waved Olivia off, assuring her that she would send her brother in her direction if she found him while Olivia waited in town in case he showed up there. The blonde then started the walk back to the castle, sure that if anything Oliver had likely been caught up on his way. She wasn't disappointed when she saw a small group of students ahead if her and she walked over to them. A smirk pulled at her lips as she took in the two boys and a frustrated looking girl. She'd heard the last few things said as she approached and she held in a laugh. "Hello," she said, the greeting directed at all three of them. Her gaze shifted to Oliver and she said, "your sister is getting impatient. I appeased her by saying I would look for you. You two are a couple, huh? I'm sure she'll be as surprised as I am."
Antares Malfoy
Antares Malfoy

Character sheet
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:05 pm

Sophia glared lightly at the girl then at Vincent. It was like he didnt even care about her or her feelings any more now that this boy was around. She crossed her arms over her chest and just looked away from him
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Jones Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:26 pm

Oliver chuckled a bit when he saw Antares he walked to her and laughed. "Oh hush up and why are you here normally you have your pretty little noise in a book" he laughed touching her noise. He sighed and shook his head turning around to face Vincent and Soohia frowning "Knickers still in a twist Sophia" he raised a eyebrow.
Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

Character sheet
Blood Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:31 pm

Sophia rolled her eyes and snorted a bit, "As if you care, Oliver." She looked down at her shoes, not sure what to do or say at that point in time. SHe just wanted to be alone with Vincent
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next