Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Sweet things in life are free (Vincent)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sweet things in life are free (Vincent)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Sweet things in life are free (Vincent)

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:37 pm

Sophia jumped a bit at the slamming and whimpered softly hiding her face behind her hair. WHen the waiter gave her a lustful look, she blushed and curled into Vincent as he made her feel safe

Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Sweet things in life are free (Vincent)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Sweet things in life are free (Vincent)

Post by Vincent Hapburn Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:52 pm

Vincent looked down at Sophia and frowned, but adjusted his expression before she could see it. From across the room, he made eye contact with the waiter, who released his aggravation in a ridiculous blush of red across his cheeks. A few pieces were starting to come together in Vincent's head, but he was still quite confused. And uncomfortable. For one thing, he was still trying to figure out why Sophia didn't sit on the other side of the table, since that would've made more sense. For another, she was snuggled up against his side, and had burrowed beneath his arm so it was looped around her shoulder. He took his arm away, pinning it close to his side. It seemed like such an insufficient barrier. "Are you okay?"

Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:14 pm

Sophia nodded, "Yeah Im fine." She frowned abit that he took his arm away "Why did you move your arm" She asked softly, her french accent coming out a bit
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:13 pm

A slight crease took to Vincent's brow. He evaded frowning, but he was still ever so slightly put off. "It doesn't seem appropriate. We hardly know each other, and while a friendly outing is certainly a good thing, I don't think it's respectable to get too familiar with each other this quickly."
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:35 pm

Sophia listened to him and frowned a bit upset. SHe had liked the feeling of his arm around her, "Oh, I see." She bit her lip and looked at him, "Have you spoken to Violet lately?"
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:07 pm

Vincent ignored her frown and her lip-biting, as her flirting techniques were gradually becoming more apparent to him and his mind was steadily rejecting them more and more as they appeared. He wasn't sure what had gotten into her head that made her like him as more than a friend; he was charming, yes, but he couldn't see how he had any romantic appeal. Her mention of Violet didn't surprise him whatsoever. In fact, he was surprised that it had taken this long to come up. Vincent let out a small sigh and replied, "No, not since the library. I've been busy studying as of late, and I haven't gotten out of my books a whole lot. I was taking today off, which is the only reason why I'm in Hogsmeade. Have you seen her at all, or are you two still not speaking?"
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:10 pm

Sophia was a bit happy that he hadnt spoken to Violet, 'no I have not seen her. I do not really want to either. But I did meet her brother who is quite nice to me."
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:28 am

Vincent exhaled heavily. There was no use in defending Violet to Sophia. The blonde wouldn't listen, and if anything she'd probably get agitated. There was also no point in mentioning that he wished he had seen Violet again since then; that would definitely rub her the wrong way. So instead he pursued the other piece of conversation she had offered. "I've never met her brother, but I'm glad he's kind to you. What's his name?"
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:12 am

"His name is Mio. He is a Gryffindor. 7th year, I believe." Sophia said trying to recall information about Endymion Snape. "He is very kind and sweet. Alot like you."
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:46 am

Vincent nodded as Sophia spoke. "I'd like to meet him sometime," He wondered if Mio was anything like his sister. They would definitely get along if he was, but from the way Sophia talked about him, Vincent concluded that the brother was definitely more amicable than the sister. Not that that was a bad thing, of course. The world could always do with kinder, more genuine people.
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:07 am

Sophia smiled and nodded, "Oh that would be much fun." She said eating the food in front of her. She smiled and looked at Vincent, not sure what to do. She felt a weird feeling in he tummy
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:33 am

Vincent was about done with his butterbeer, and he was a little tired of absently picking at the chips in front of them. Trying to keep it out of his tone, he turned to Sophia and asked, "How are you enjoying your food?"
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:20 pm

Sophia smiled widely, "It is amazing. I really needed some sustenance, I have yet to eat all day. So it is wonderful." She said finishing off the plate
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:47 pm

"That's good to hear. You should probably make more of an effort to eat before you go out places so that you don't fill up on sweets." Vincent popped another chip into his mouth, then ordered another mug of butterbeer. He saw no harm in treating himself once in a while, and he honestly couldn't remember the last time he'd eaten more than a single serving of dessert after dinner.
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:26 pm

Sophia giggled and nodded, "Yeah I should, but I hardly at at all as it is." Sophia said shrugging and sipped the last few sips of her delicious drink
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:04 pm

Vincent frowned yet again. That right there was concerning behavior. With a sigh, he placed another chip into her hand. "Not eating is really bad for you. And how can you not eat when we have a buffet for every meal? There's got to be something there that you like."
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:37 pm

Sophia blushed a bit but nodded, "You are right. Its just that my depression makes it to where I don't eat a lot." Sophia said finishing her plate of food
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3