Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Sweet things in life are free (Vincent)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sweet things in life are free (Vincent)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweet things in life are free (Vincent)

Post by Vincent Hapburn Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:19 pm

"I'm sure there's a spell for that," Vincent mentioned, but since he couldn't think of what it was, he offered to carry it for her. Once they were walking out the door, cat food in hand, he asked, "So how long did you live in France? Did you transfer this year?"

Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Sweet things in life are free (Vincent)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweet things in life are free (Vincent)

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:24 pm

She smiled and handed the bag over to her, "Im not that good at levitation spells." She said blushing a bit. "I lived in France for my whole life until just last year when my father moved us to London."

Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:36 pm

"I grew up in Germany, and lived there until I was about nine. Then we moved here because my father wouldn't settle for anything less than Hogwarts for my schooling. So here I am. Although the place seems to be in a worse state than any other magical school, so I don't know what my parents were aiming for."
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:40 pm

Sophia giggled nodding in agreement, "My father was the same way. Nothing less than Hogwarts. Also he wanted to get me away from the place where my mother... you know...."
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:51 pm

"Well that's fully understandable. My father would've done the same thing if that happened to us. I wonder where else we might have gone." Vincent wandered off into space again, contemplating the notion of living in Japan, Poland, America, Spain, France, Korea, Mexico... Anywhere besides Germany and England. Not that he didn't like Germany and England, but they were very similar in many aspects, and he wanted to go somewhere different. More exotic perhaps. One day he'd travel the world. That was why he put so much effort into studying languages, after all.
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:55 pm

Sophia nodded and began adding a tiny skip to her walk. Soon she added a tiny twirl and giggled as she spun around in a perfect pirouette, thanks to many many years of dance training. She soon however, got dizzy and ended up falling into him and smiling up at him
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:03 pm

Vincent quickly found himself thanking his father for putting him through weight training and martial arts for his whole life as Sophia twirled into his arms. Balancing the enormous bag of cat food in one arm and a girl in the other, Vincent was quite impressed with himself. He readjusted the bag and helped Sophia regain her balance. Still holding her by the waist, since that was the easiest way to balance a human being without toppling yourself, he asked, "Are you okay?"
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:11 pm

Sophia blushed and nodded, "Yeah guess I got a bit carried away" She said blushing a bit, noticing his arm still around her waist, she looked up at him, her blue eyes meeting his brown ones
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:18 pm

Vincent took one look into the girls huge blue eyes and remembered what Violet had told him. Swallowing the lump in his throat, he looked off to the side and relaxed his grip on her waist. "Yeah, just a little," he chuckled awkwardly.
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:35 pm

She smiled softly and looked down at his arm still around her waist, just not as tight of a grip. She bit her bottom lip gently and rubbed the back of her neck nervously
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:20 pm

Vincent let go of her waist once he was sure she wasn't going to go twirling again, then smiled. "Is there anything else you need to get? If not, I'm personally quite in the mood for a butterbeer."
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:23 pm

Sophias eyes lit up at the mention of her favorite drink, "Ohhhh I would love one of those." She said bouncing on her toes with excitement
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:46 pm

Vincent extended his arm again for Sophia to take, and headed off towards the Three Broomsticks.
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:48 pm

Sophia took his arm and followed smiling softly. SHe liked being around Vincent. He made her happy and could make her smile when she was sad
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:02 pm

"Have you been to Hogsmeade before? Besides when you first arrived, of course." Vincent inquired. This was actually his first time going out since the beginning of the year. Come to think of it, this was only his second time going to Hogsmeade at all, aside from school supply shopping. He didn't go at all during his freshman year, but last year he also made a trip to buy candy for his siblings. Most students scrambled for the chance to go to Hogsmeade whenever they could, but he'd never really cared all that much.
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:12 pm

Sophia shook her head no, "No not really. I was just craving candy and needed to get pet food, So i decided to check it out as I did that." She said smiling. "I did just transfer after all." She said smiling
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:11 pm

"Some people go out of their way to come here, although I haven't the slightest clue why." Vincent found a table for the two of them and ordered two butterbeers. "Do you want anything to eat?"
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:03 pm

"Um, I would not object to some chips." She said ordering a plate for the two of them to share. She smiled at the waiter who seemed to have a lustfull look in his eye as he looked at Sophia, but she did not notice
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:48 pm

Vincent grinned at the waiter as he turned away to place their order. The waiter rose his eyebrows in an amusing mix of confusion, aggression, and embarrassment. "Did you ever say what year you're in? I can't remember," Vincent asked with a light chuckle. He was a little embarrassed for not being able to recall, but it wasn't anything new.
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:24 pm

Sophia smiled at Vincent and blushed a bit, "Fourth year. Hufflepuff obviously." She said pushing her hair back. She smiled a bit more and giggled as the waitr glared at him, "I dont think he likes you very much."
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:16 pm

Vincent eyed the waiter again, and caught a dirty look. He shrugged, then returned his gaze to Sophia. Nonchalantly, he replied, "I don't see what I did wrong, but alright. It's not very professional of him either way. Part of the restaurant service is to make the customers feel welcome and appreciated at all times, no matter what you may think of them really. That's what I've been told, anyway. I've never worked in a restaurant."
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:09 pm

Sophia shrugged a bit confused at the glares as well, "Maybe he is jealous because you are so cute and stuff." She said blushing lightly and hiding her face behind her hair
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:37 pm

Vincent blushed violently and reflexively turned to people-watching. A duo of girls were giggling from a few tables away, undoubtedly discussing some cute boy or another. That almost always seemed to be a topic of discussion, which he found odd. Granted, he also found it unusual that guys talked about attractive girls as often as they did as well, so perhaps he was abnormal in that sense. Then one of them made eye contact with him, and he blushed even harder. She started giggling more, and had her friend not-so-subtly look back at him. He turned his attention to a different group of people: two Ravenclaws, a Hufflepuff, and a Gryffindor having a study session. Eventually, he was able to stammer out a reply to Sophia's comment, once he'd recollected himself somewhat. Although it turned out to be a rather poor choice of response. "What makes you think that?"
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:27 am

Sophia noticed the girls giggling and looking at Vincent and frowned. She felt.... Jealous? What was this? Sophia wasnt jealous. Was she? She shrugged a bit and sighed, "I mean, you are really cute so it makes sense." She said blushing like a mad man
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:23 pm

"I really don't get it but-" Vincent was cut off by the slamming of mugs on the table in front of them. Their water gave him another odd look, that strangely aggressive but confused one that had been perpetuating since they arrived. The waiter gave Sophia another, slightly different look, set down the chips, and moved to another table. Vincent was just becoming more and more confused by the minute. Everyone was behaving so strangely today, and he was finding that he wanted nothing more than to curl up around a book and disappear into its story, and out of his own.
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Mckinnon Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:37 pm

Sophia jumped a bit at the slamming and whimpered softly hiding her face behind her hair. WHen the waiter gave her a lustful look, she blushed and curled into Vincent as he made her feel safe
Sophia Mckinnon
Sophia Mckinnon

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hapburn Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:52 pm

Vincent looked down at Sophia and frowned, but adjusted his expression before she could see it. From across the room, he made eye contact with the waiter, who released his aggravation in a ridiculous blush of red across his cheeks. A few pieces were starting to come together in Vincent's head, but he was still quite confused. And uncomfortable. For one thing, he was still trying to figure out why Sophia didn't sit on the other side of the table, since that would've made more sense. For another, she was snuggled up against his side, and had burrowed beneath his arm so it was looped around her shoulder. He took his arm away, pinning it close to his side. It seemed like such an insufficient barrier. "Are you okay?"
Vincent Hapburn
Vincent Hapburn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next