Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Catching Up

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Catching Up - Page 3 Empty Re: Catching Up

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 10:22 am

The sorrow Morgan felt at hearing about why her cousin had suddenly vanished filled her grey-blue eyes as she listened, looking at Severus. When he finished his story, she shook her head and looked away. "That's..... Horrible. But, I can understand your mother's actions, though. If only it was that easy for my parents with me. That explains things, though..." her voice trailed off as she thought of how hurt he must have felt at hearing that thigns were going to be so different from then on. Even though she knew now why the visits had stopped, the pain she felt seemed like it was the first time she was told that she would no longer be allowed to visit Severus and visa versa. It had torn her apart as Severus seemed to be one of the only people who truly understood her. "So, are you going here against his will, then?" she asked gently, glancing at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Thu May 30, 2013 12:53 pm

Severus watched his cousin's face, as several emotions played across it. He could imagine how she felt at hearing about the reasons. He had hated his father then, not that he didn't now, but back then it felt much worse because he was used to having his cousin around a lot of times.
He also knew that Morgan's family weren't exactely easy to live with, but he would rather prefer them to his own father. At least, she didn't have to feel bad about being a witch.
"Against his will?" Severus snorted and shook his head in cold amusement. "Of course, but he wouldn't have been able to stop me from going anyway. I'm a wizard and nothing he can do will ever change that." he shugged. "Though I guess he's glad that I'm gone most of the year." He looked back up at his cousin. "What about you're family, though Morgan? Still so set on their views?" he asked.

Severus Snape

Character sheet
Jobs: Potion Master
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 1:11 pm

Morgan shrugged at Severus' question. "Mother and father treat me well, just like they always have. They still hope that one day I will see things the way the rest of the family does, but they don't really push it. You know, pureblood is the best and anything else is just.... Well, you know...." she said with a small smile, tipping her head in a 'you know what I mean' kind of way. But then she hugged her knees to her chest and said saddly, "Lots of the others.... They are a different story." Morgan sighed and looked at her feet, "They want my parents to take drastic measures to get the point to sink in. They even said that my parnets should send me to a different school, like one that is only for pureblood witches and wizards. Guess they think that by sending me to a place like that, I will see what they have been saying all this time is true and I will start to be like them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Thu May 30, 2013 2:36 pm

Severus sighed in relief to hear that at least her parents treated Morgan decently, ge knew that it was hard t find in pureblood families like the Prince family.
"I'm glad to hear that, Morgan. I hope they will not get in trouble with the rest of the family, you now how they can get when things don't go their way." he scowled slightly. The thought of his cousin being forced to go to another school, was not a pleasant one and Severus tried to push it from his mind.
"Wolfclaw and Durmstrang are the schools in Europe that have the highest percentage of deatheaters. They also teach the students more about the dark arts and the teachers there are much more violent than here. I heard that they even have vampires and other dark creatures as students and teachers there." he told her.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Potion Master
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 9:52 am

"You and me both. I think they might be given some leniency as my parents do bring up the matter and try to make me see the error of my ways. But, at least they can, mostly, accept me for who I am," Morgan said calmly.

She looked at Severus as he told her about the other schools that her family might want to send her to. She let out a small gasp as hearing about the dark creatures that not only attend, but teach, too. "Really? Why do they only focus on the dark arts? Why not teach a ballance of both?" she asked in rapid succession. She looked away and shook her head,"I'm happy I got to come here. Sure there are bullies and things, but no place is perfect." Morgan sighed as the thought of being at one of those other school flitted across her mind, "I hope they never change their mind...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3