Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Catching Up (Mariya, R)

2 posters

Go down

Catching Up (Mariya, R) Empty Catching Up (Mariya, R)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:47 pm

Sitting on the room he had created specifically for him, Harry and Ricardo, Malphas set his feet on the table he placed across from the sofa, as he flipped through one of Sirius' books, searching for the spells Alecto was teaching him, but he found nothing. Tossing the book aside, he grabbed a gun he had gotten from Atticus, after spending time with some muggles, and aimed at a dummy that they kept around to train with hit. Hitting it square in the head, Mal grinned but the grin faded as he heard the gargoyle that allowed entrance to the hideout move. Aiming the gun at the door he waited patiently.

Back to top Go down

Catching Up (Mariya, R) Empty Re: Catching Up (Mariya, R)

Post by Levina Flamel Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:00 am

Mariya carefully walked down the stairs her dower black hair hidden by the hood of her brother's hoodie she had stolen from his room ages ago. It went down to her knees and so she only bothered with leggings forging shoes as was her custom, the gargoyle shut behind her and she waved again to harry mouthing another thank you before it shut. Turning she descended the stairs lowering the hood, first she saw his wild curls she loved so much then his jaw that her lips loved to trace. Then she saw his hand holding the muggle weapon and she scowled, placing a hand on her hip she said "going to shoot me then Mal" her tone was playfully challenging, "resorting to the weapons of barbarians really its beneath the blood of a gaunt and a black" she stuck her tongue out at him for a moment forgetting her worries.
Levina Flamel
Levina Flamel
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Professional Witch
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:25 am

Flipping the gun around so his index finger and thumb were holding the barrel of the gun, he tossed it aside, before snapping his fingers, turning on the radio Harry had brought. The music began playing and shaking the entire room however the walls were sound proof so no one crossing the bridge would hear them. Propping a toothpick in between his teeth, he flipped one of the rings he had in his right hand, it was a templar ring that Mariya needed not to know about, before whipping his hair to the side, "What's up kiddo," Mal asked as he pat the seat beside him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Levina Flamel Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:47 pm

Mariya grinned and walked over to him, sitting on the seat next to him she laid across his lap looking up at him as she nuzzled against his chest. "Wanted to see you" she said the music pounding around them made her smile a bit "lots happened since i was last able too"
Levina Flamel
Levina Flamel
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:00 pm

Placing his long arms across the sofa, he reached into the pocket of his buttoned up shirt and grabbed the pack of cigarettes Ricardo had acquired. It had been long since he stopped smoking but now once in a while he enjoyed a cigarette, with Harry and Ricardo accompanying him. Propping one on his bottom lip, he put the pack away, and snapped his fingers lighting the tip of his index finger on fire and igniting the cigarette. Taking a drag, he held it in between his index and middle finger as his free hand caressed Mariya's hair, "What's bothering you," he asked as he blew the smoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Levina Flamel Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:51 pm

She watched him for a moment, as he exhaled she cought the smoke in her hands and closed them like catching a butterfly. Holding them to her lips she blew into her hands and the smoke appeared in three perfect rings then dissapeared. She giggled softly and her expression grew somber "Dad finally got his revenge for what happened to Uncle Stephen..." she began without preamble. "The shadows..they just appeared out of nowhere and Dad killed them. Nova and Marcus...Kain's mum and dad" she looked up into Mal's eyes sadly her two smaller hands reaching for his larger free one she held it "Dad was going to either tell Kain himself..or send a letter..but I took his parents wedding rings and told him i'd do it...it only felt right...well his was the only right reaction..." she closed her eyes as she spoke for a moment "I knew dad's quarrel with the shadows..i knew kain's name..when i met him..i just never thought when i made him my best friend that i would ever be faced with this.." opening her eyes she looked up at her lover and brother "He's sworn to one day kill dad...and...I honestly don't know what to do mal"
Levina Flamel
Levina Flamel
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:58 pm

Taking another drag he exhaled slowly, allowing smoke rings to form as the smoke dragged away from his mouth slipping into the layers of the air, being carried away by a breeze that came, seemingly out of nowhere, however it was a simple charm cast by Malphas, "So Bruce finally killed them..." he mused as he dropped the ashes on an ashtray close by. Straightening his eyebrows with his ring finger and thumb, he whipped his hair to the side once more, "Kain won't do anything, if he does he knows me and Magnus will kill him. No one touches Bruce, if they do, they become a target of my wrath," he growled as he remembered what his father had told him. That although Bruce was not his real dad he was just as good as the real thing, and that he should try to protect the man who helped raise him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:03 pm

She nodded in agreement "No one will touch my dad..." she murmored "I told kain i didnt want to lose him..but if he moves aganst dad i will kill him...the threat alone is almost enough to make me want to do it now but i love him he's my best friend" she slamed her palms into her eyes "ugh i used to be able to act without much thought..i wish i didnt think friends were a good idea.."
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:18 pm

Shaking his head at Mariya, Malphas extinguished the cigarette, "Friends save us. Friends lift us up and transform us into something better. Friends... are there," he pointed at the photo of Malphas, Drake, Harry, Ricardo, Romulus, Atticus, William and Ron that stood on the wall of the room. Malphas was glad that he finally gained real friends he would be able to keep for the rest of his life, and everyone in the picture was in the category of friend for life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:25 pm

She opened her eyes and smiled up at him wanely "i dont really have friends" she shrugged "perhaps it is for the best, perhaps this is a lesson i am meant to learn"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:34 pm

Shaking his head once again he said, "You have more friends than me, and I was the king of this school for five years," he reminded her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:39 pm

She chuckled and shoved him softly " your still king of the school idiot" she said "I'm building myself some friends alowly taking in girls like me that are lonely and talented and need others like them. I just, i dont know i always knew being the children of bruce and marvolo came with a price. Didnd't know it would begin to be paid."
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:44 pm

Chuckling softly he shrugged simply, as he rested his head against the sofa, "Not anymore love, I left that position open for Magnus, so he'll follow my footsteps when I'm gone in two years time," he replied, "I found that being the son of Sirius Black is amazingly rewarding," he grinned as he had of course noticed everyone around him suddenly began loving him as much as they did Drake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:50 pm

"People always get mom mixed up with Aunt Morana so they treat me as if i'll be some sort of horrible person" she wrinkled her nose "but mom was well liked and so was dad. its just there names also demand repsect"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:04 pm

"They hid their past from the law but many still know about it, plus the Gaunts are royalty, and the Carrow family is one of the most rich and noble ones," he reminded his girlfriend the past of the two families she came from. "With the Blacks and Gaunts, in my case, it's exactly the same. Only people judge less cause lately the Blacks have taken a turn for the better," he shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down