Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Final Task (Open To All Students And Staff)

+20
Lucian Morgenstern
Neville Longbottom
Rhea Amber Grimm
Artemis Black
Ian Mortinson
Chelsea Daniels
Endymion Snape
Sienna Algar
Ronan Masters
Syrinx Rowle
Vanessa Masters
Annabelle Greengrass
Cedric Diggory
Elena Grindelwald
Draco Malfoy
Dahlia Gamp
Elijah Mikaelson
Laureth Azlyn Erben
David Shuter
Dellen Lestrange
24 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Final Task (Open To All Students And Staff)  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Task (Open To All Students And Staff)

Post by Violet Snape Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:21 am

Violet was happy to see her sister laugh with her again. In the last few weeks laughter had been rare for all of them after all and she smiled brightly at her twin. "Nah, not really my type. I have my eyes on someone else." she commented with a wink, barely glancing again at the Hufflepuff. No doubt he was quite good-looking, but her type tended more to a certain Gryffindor. Smirking at her sister, Violet leaned back so that they could talk without being overheard by the others. "And you're eyes are still on someone else as well, right?" she whispered, her eyes sneaking towards David for a second. Sometimes, Violet just could not help teasing her sister a little about her crush.

Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

The Final Task (Open To All Students And Staff)  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final Task (Open To All Students And Staff)

Post by Rachel Snape Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:47 am

Rachel smiled at her twinsister. She knew Violet had eyes for someone else. When Violet started to tease her about David, she shrugged her shoulders. "He is hot right but unfortunately he sees me more like a little sister due to Mio of course and he is taken by a Gryffindor girl, Lavender. I cant blame her, he is charming. Anyway, have you spoken to dad lately?" Rachel was blushing when she talked about David.

Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:54 am

Violet snickered softly in amusement, but her eyes were affectionate and showing her sister, that she wasn't making fun of her. For her, David was just one of her brother's best friends, nice and funny and pretty cool, but not of interest to her in such a way, like for Rachel. Then again, it would be quite awkward if both sisters were attracted to the same boy, she thought smirking.
At the mention of their father, Violet shook her head with a sligh frown. "No. I mean we often see him in the dungeons as his office is near our dormitory, but I haven't spoken to him in private. He seems preoccupied with something..." she trailed off, her eyes instinctly searching out her father's presence at the teachers' stand.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Amber Grimm Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:28 am

Anastasia moved through the crowds in the stands. There were a lot more people present than the first and second task, though with the victor to be revealed that day it was to be expected. The blonde’s gaze searched the seating and quickly found her best friend’s familiar head of hair. Moving past a few frustratingly obnoxious Beauxbatons girl, she wondered if anybody would notice her removing their vocal cords. Knowing that she would probably be seen, she instead beelined to Lexi and dropped into the seat beside her. “Hey,” she said, offering a stiff smile before her eyes landed on Lexi’s older brother. Smirking slightly, she leaned forward and whispered, “hi Stefan.” Returning to the proper position in her chair, Anastasia glanced around the pitch and said, “well, I don’t imagine this will be overly entertaining. But I can’t decide whether I actually want to return home yet or not.

-----

Lavender kissed David’s cheek lightly, before leaning back into her seat and waiting for the task to start. She was sure that it would be quite a while, so she figured that she might as well be comfortable. Of course, the girl’s keen eyes noticed that the same young Ravenclaw who usually seemed to be ogling David was once again looking his way, and her eyes narrowed sharply. But she wouldn’t say anything to her, because she knew that she was only a first year. Lavender didn’t pick on first years. “Rachel is looking at you.. again,” she said under her breath into her boyfriend’s ear, and though her tone was meant to sound teasing she was sure that David would notice the slight bitterness that was underlying.

-----

Amber raised her gaze from where she was sitting alone in the stands and she caught sight of Elijah, someone who she had interacted with on a social level a number of times. Raising a hand, she returned the wave, though she was sure that he missed it as he had turned away already. Letting out a sigh, she settled once more into her seat and waited for the task to start or someone to join her, whichever came first.

-----

Astoria chewed lightly on her lip, sitting surrounded by Ian’s friends. She knew that her own would all be sitting together somewhere, but of course she was more comfortable here- even if it didn’t look it. She was about to say something to Ian when she saw the Ravenclaw girl who she’d had a confrontation in the library with looking their way. With a quick glance to Ian, the Slytherin placed a smile as welcoming as she could and raised a hand. Waving at Vanessa first, she then used it to make a beckoning motion, mouthing, “Come and join us? Both of you.” While she wasn’t Vanessa’s biggest fan, Astoria didn’t like to hold grudges and she also knew that Ian was having trouble with some of his friends disliking others.

-----

Running pull-felt down the sloped of lawn, James tried to get to the Quidditch Pitch in time. He hadn’t likely missed much, but he didn’t want to miss anything if he could help it. When he finally reached the pitch, he noticed that it seemed like the task had yet to begin. He brushed past a few people until her could see the array of various students all sitting or standing in a group. Rushing to them, he placed his hands upon Ian’s shoulders and said, “not to fret, big brother, I am here!” He then leaned down and dropped a kiss on Astoria’s cheek, winking at her before moving over to where the Snape twins sat. “Violet!” he said to the girl who had become one of his closest friends- and still his biggest crush- and he smiled to her sister in greeting, “how are you two lovely ladies on this fine day?
Rhea Amber Grimm
Rhea Amber Grimm

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Wolfclaw Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:05 pm

Ian could not help the slight unease he felt while his eyes searched the many people for the familiar face of his brother and so he immediately let out a sigh of relief when James appeared at his side. Turning, he shot a grin at his baby brother and reached out to ruffle his hair. "And just in time, the minister is gathering the champions already." he commented, smiling knowingly as his brother joined Mio's sisters. A movement from the Slytherin girl at his side made him look at Astoria and he noticed that she had been beckoning Vanessa to join them. Ian couldn't help but smile proudly at his friend, knowing that the Ravenclaw hadn't treated her kindly before and for her to not hold a grudge was a prove of Astoria's great character. 

"James!" Violet tried not to smile too brightly, but her eyes shone warmly at the Gryffindor when he finally joined them. "I was already worried you wouldn't come and leave me here all alone." she said, pouting a little, though she was actually just happy that he was here now. She was just hoping that her sister would not comment on her crush on James just now, that would be very embarrassing and Violet hated to be embarrassed.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:07 pm

Vanessa was shocked when Astoria motioned for her to come over. She wasnt sure if it was a trick, but she did want to say hello to Ian. She smiled at Ethan and kissed his cheek, " Come with me." She made her way over to the group unsure if Ethan would actually follow. She hoped he would. She didnt want to be over there by herself. "Hello everyone." She nodded at Astoria and gave her a smile. "Hey there, Ian." She smiled and blushed lightly. Even though she was with Ethan, part of her still had a crush on ian. not that she would ever act on it. She loved Ethan way too much to do that.

Ronan was growing bored and was about to leave when the Minister finally stepped onto the field. "Looks like were about to get started." He chuckled and wrapped an arm around Siennas side and kissed her neck softly. He pulled her into his lap and wrapped his arms around her slender waist
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:42 pm

David sighed at Lavender's whispering in his ear, putting an arm around her as well. He stated "That Ravenclaw is my best mate's sister, she is not ogling me. She has nothing for me, as I have nothing for her. stop being so jealous" he was tired of people thinking Rachel Snape had a thing for him, especially Lavender. He had nothing for her.. mostly because she was Mio's sister and off limits. he then gestured at the new arrivals and whispered to Lavender "If you want to kill any Ravenclaw.. kill that one.. she has been looking at me all year" that and she had threatened his friend.

Ethan sighed and followed, wondering where his brother had gotten to. He had promised Ethan he would be at the task. So when they went over, he nodded at Ian "Ian.. have you seen my brother anywhere?" He asked, concerned something was wrong.. and that he should ditch the task to be with his twin.

Annabelle groaned as the mudblood joined them, yet she did not make any comment. She had mixed feelings when it came the Sheeran boy. he was a Mudblood, but a Mudblood son who came from money and fame.. so she settled with rarely talking to the boy.
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:47 pm

Vanessa heard Davids comments and rolled her eyes, "Oh please, David. I am a taken woman, thank you very much. I think you have me mistaken for my cousin...." Vanessa suddenyl got sad at the thought of Sydney. A few tears formed in her eyes and she hid her face in Etahsn chest. After she collected herself, Vanessa turned and smiled at the rest of the group. SHe held onto Ethans hand when he mentioned his brother. "OH yeah, i still havent met this brother I hear so much about." She poked his stomach and giggled resting her head on his arm. She wondered what Ethans brother was like. She hoped he liked her. it would be bad if her boyfriends twin brother didnt like her.
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:40 pm

Rachel heard Davids comment and her smile faded slightly. Rachel knew she was off limits but the comment cam in hard. Rachel looked at Violet. "He has been really busy lately, i owled him but i got nothing back from him and it made me worried a bit. Did you know mum is planning something big for our return for summer break?" Rachel giggled happily, just forgetting what David said.

Elijah looked at Amber and saw she was sitting alone, he stood up immediately and left his seat to walk over to Amber. It was only two rows away. He sat down next to her. "Hello stranger, long time no see huh? What have you been up to in this hellhole?" Elijah smirked at her.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:28 pm

Ian looked up and smiled kindly at the newly arrived students. "Hey Vanessa, excited for the last task?" he asked her before frowning at Ethan. "No ... but I have noticed his absence already as well. I hope all is well with him." Although he wasn't very close friends with the Sheeran brothers, they were still his house mates and both very nice and friendly guys, so he was worried about something happening to them as well. 

Violet's eyes widened in surprise and she clapped her hands in excitement. "Really? That is amazing! I can't wait to see her again, she must be a little lonely after being without us for such a long time." she hoped that her father checked up on their mum at least from time to time, so she wouldn't be too lonely.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:29 pm

Vanessa smiled and hugged Ian, "You bet I am. I get to hang with two of my three favorite Hufflepuffs." She smiled and wondered where Hunter was. She searched the crowds for him, but did not see him. She turned to Ethan who was really worried about his brother. She rubbed his arm comfortingly, "Hey, Im sure he is fine. Probably hanging out with Lilith and lost track of time. He will be here soon." She smiled and tried her best to comfort him. But she had no idea where the mysterious Robert was.
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:43 am

David snorted at Vanessa's comment about her cousin "Should have known the two of you were related. you people tend to have a habbit for flirting with half our group, and threatening to kill the other half" Come to think of it, the flirting went to both Ian and David, while the threatening went to Arty and Mio. He however, had nothing against Ethan, so he said "I am sure he will turn up"

Ethan sighed saddly "I just hope he isn't hurt.. you know how he has been since Lilith disappeared.. I'm afraid he will do himself an injury.." he was so caught up in worry that he didn't even notice anything Vanessa was telling him.
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:49 am

Vanessa wanted to argue back to David. But she was worried about Ethan. He was ignoring her so she knew he was still worrying. "I dont have time for this, Shuter." SHe glared at David, vowing to aruge with him after she fixed Ethan. Not that he was broken. Just after she cheered him up. She gently grabbed his chin and tilted his head down so he was looking at her. She looked up at him with big doe eyes and blinked a few times. "Ethan..." That was all she said. Just his name. But in it was love and concern.
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:36 am

Ian hugged Vanessa back for a second before sitting back again in his chair, his eyes still on his house mate. He could easily understand the worry Ethan felt for his brother and he truly hoped that the boy would turn up soon. "I can't imagine that Robert would do that." he muttered, shaking his head. "But maybe he found a trail that will lead him to Lilith?" Ian pondered out loud. If his girlfriend would be lost, he would try to look anywhere for her till he found her. He just hoped that Robert was not taken by the same people that might have taken his girlfriend. "If you want, I can help you looking for him." Ian offered. Especially after the past few weeks, no one should be running around on their own.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:15 am

Rachel nodded excitedly. "Yes, i really miss her, i had hoped to spend more time with dad so he could tell me how mum is doing. I thought about it and maybe she picked up her job but then full time. You know how she loves the work at the hospital." Rachel said. She stood up and straightened her school skirt and sat down again. "I can't wait to change into my normal clothes soon, the weekends are way too short and half of the clothes i brought i haven't worn at all. We should go shopping together at summer break."
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:03 am

Violet grinned excitedly at her sister and nodded quickly in agreement. "Yes we really should do that! I wanted to buy a new dress anyway, something elegant in case we have a ball next time again." she said, glancing subtly at James. It would be just perfect if they could go together again as she had enjoyed dancing with him a lot. "And you know dad, he's always so busy with work when he's here. I hope we can spend a little more time with both of them when we're home." she agreed. "By the way, do you plan on inviting anyone home for the holliday?" Violet asked her sister.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:55 pm

Vanessa smiled gratefully at Ian. He was such a good guy. It was nice that he offered to help search for Robert. She nodded and turned back to Ethan, "You know I will help as well. Im sure I can get Ronan and his girlfriend to help too." She smiled the best comforting smile she could muster. "We will find him, baby. I promise." She kissed his cheek before taking a seat.
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:52 pm

Rachel smiled genuinely at Violet, she had missed the times spend together at home. Rachel shook yes with her head. "Oh yes, the first thing i'm going to do when i'm home is put on my comfy clothes and cuddle with mum the whole night so you better get your hugs before i have my pj's on because i'm not planning on sharing her." Rachel joked at Violet.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:29 pm

Violet laughed heartily at her sibling's words and shook her head in amusement. "Alright! You cuddle with mum, I hunt down dad and annoy him till he lets me cuddle him, too. Deal?" she gave back, still grinning at her sister. It would be just great to be united with her parents again and she would definitely spent a lot of time cuddling with Mio as well, whether he liked it or not.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:10 pm

Rachel reached out her hand. "Deal, i'll be hugging dad before you annoy him. I really missed chatting with you, school was a pain in the ass and not being in the same house does not help with our sister bonding time." Rachel rolled her eyes at her own comment. "I hope the tournament will begin soon, quicker it is all over and then we're off celebrating. I can use some sweet desserts." Rachel looked at the arena, there was a school band playing and you could hear chatter from every students stands. Rachel turned to Violet and played with a strand of her hair. "I should be having the curls again, now you can see the difference between us from the outside." Rachel joked.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:57 am

"You're so right!" Violet sighed and frowned slightly. She too had missed spending more time with her twin because even if she often loved to annoy her siblings, Violet loved them more than anything and not being able to just talk with them whenever she felt like was hard on her, though she tried not to show it.
"Honestly, though, what is taking them so long? And where is Harry?" she wondered out loud and leaned over the railing to look down towards the other champions before turning to laugh at her sister. "Maybe I should straighten my hair instead? That would be fun." she said, smirking though actually she liked her curls a lot.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:05 pm

As Viktor heard a smoky voice reach out to him he turned and looked down, his eyes twitching slightly as the curse whipped his mind. Nodding his head he turned back to Lisbeth, not speaking nor blinking simply waiting for Harry to arrive so he could do his job.

-----

Wrapping his large arm around his wife, Bruce inclined his body planting a kiss on her forehead before staring down at the ground for a tad and with one swift move cracked his entire back and then, the neck. He did not speak, he simply watched the gloominess of the maze as it stared back at him. Dolohov did the same as he stood beside him, before the two exchanged another look.

-----

Regulus nodded at the young Tonks, sighing slightly before he looked over to his brother, knowing that the simple uttering of Remus' name left him slightly enraged. Approaching him he patted his shoulder, giving Sirius a firm nod before kneeling down in front of Harry, ruffling his long hair, "Listen here champ, you go out there, and beat every badger, scorpion, veela and brute that stands in your way. Remember who's rooting for you. Good luck," and with that said Regulus vanished with his vampire speed, off to meet up with some other aurors to get assignments.

-----

Finally done with everyone who came to wish him luck, Harry took in a deep breath, and nudged both Sirius and Hermione, "Time to go, Tonks is right," he said with a tremulous voice and took off running down the stairs as Sirius followed him down.

Arriving at the where the tournament was being held and where the entry of the maze laid, Harry took a deep breath before he looked over at the spectators, finding many of his friends wearing Harry Potter gear, supporting and rooting for him just like Regulus had said before. "Good luck Harry, make James proud," Sirius said with a smile before walking to his wife.

Standing between Cedric and Conner, Harry looked at all the champions and nodded, "Sorry I took so long," he apologized and readied himself for Lisbeth's words. He had not yet looked at the maze, he wanted to have to face it only when he was about to enter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric Diggory Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:39 pm

Where was Harry? Of all the times to be late, this wasn't one of them. Thankfully, as if his thoughts alone summoned the boy, Harry joined them around the Minister to await instruction. "Cutting it a little close, eh Harry?" Cedric mused softly with a grin, giving him a light pat on the back and a wink. Turning his attention back to the Minister of Magic, he awaited their instructions.

---

As Harry finally joined them, Conner felt a small sense of ease wash over him. They were not there and accounted for. They could finally get this final task started and over. Giving Harry's shoulder a reassuring squeeze, Conner tipped his head in a sort of silent welcome to the youngest of them. "No need to be sorry," he whispered to the Gryffindor before returning to as he was, focused on the Minister for their instructions.

---

Watching as Harry entered the arena and joined the others, Hannah let out a sigh of relief and leaned her head against Neville's shoulder. Of all the champions, Harry was the one she was most concerned for. Not just because he was the youngest, but because everything about how he became a champion was just...odd... Letting out a cheer for both Cedric and Harry, Hannah smiled and waited patiently for this final task to get underway.
Cedric Diggory
Cedric Diggory

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisbeth Krum Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:23 pm

Lisbeth noted the youngest champion's arrival, catching Sirius' eye over his shoulder she nodded understanding the boy's tardiness and smiled as she turned her onyx gaze on him "Its fine potter just be good out there and don't be late or my nephew will make a fool out of hogwarts" she winked at the two hogwarts champions and punched viktor in the shoulder playfully. "Right then, if you thought the tournament was out to kill you before, forget all of that" she said "because this is the most dangerous task we have in store for you, each professor has aided in turning this maze into hell using there unique special skill to make it work. you will have riddles to solve, beasts to tame, walls to destroy and curses to break. But at the center is the tri wizard cup. When you find the cup the winner is to send up green sparks, any danger or injuries and you wish to leave send up red. But there is no going back if we see red sparks your done." The minister looked at each child in turn "Do your best kids, you honor your schools by being here today. When Dumbledore sounds the canon you may begin"

*~*~*~
Mira pushed through the people as she ran past the students all waiting to watch the tournament, her blonde hair falling from its bun in a wild mess she waited for the minister to finish speaking before reaching out and grabbing harry by the shoulder and spinning him into her arms. She hugged him tightly her fingers gripping his hair as she did, pulling back she looked at him her eyes shining with tears but smiling "Harry please know i love you. I love you as much as i love drake and serena. I love you Harry come back to us safely" she kissed his cheek and pulled from her neck a small lion pendent with a garnet in its mouth. She clasped it around his neck and slid it down his shirt "Sirius gave that too me before i went missing it will bring you back to him no matter how dangerous life becomes." She kissed his cheek again as the others turned to line up "good luck" and turning on her heal she backed out into the stands where she took her place next to Sirius and ducked under his arm waving proudly at the boy she considered her son.
Lisbeth Krum
Lisbeth Krum
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Durmstrang

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:38 pm

Rising from the chair where he was sitting, above the rest of the crowd, the Headmaster allowed his eyes to fall on all participants. In special his eyes fell on the champions from Hogwarts, Cedric Diggory and Harry Potter. Albus had been there during the last tournament more than a decade before, and just as he had feared for Luna Valkyrie and Sirius's life, he now feared for Cedric's and Harry's. It was quite peculiar that the goblet once again picked a Hufflepuff and a Gryffindor, but just as they had survived in the last tournament, Dumbledore was confident they would survive now. "Is the cannon ready, Argus?" the headmaster asked the caretaker of Hogwarts who nodded as he held his cat in his hands. Albus then motioned for him to let it sound, and the caretaker pulled the cable, and fired the cannon, signalling the start of the third and final task of the triwizard tournament...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:40 pm

Hearing the sound of the cannon Viktor turned back to Karkaroff and his headmaster gave him a firm nod, and so the boy cracked his neck and looked ahead at the maze, picking the first entrance. Looking over his shoulder, he clenched his fists and did not need another breath. He stepped in. Only a few steps later, the bushes behind him closed, and the first entrance was gone...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:43 pm

As the cannon roared, Harry gulped slightly, but clenched the pendant Mira had given him that now hanged beneath his shirt. Taking a very deep breath, Harry tilted his head and saw Viktor disappear into the maze, and his eyes widened. However, he was not going to wait, he was not going to be last, again. Stepping up, he walked past the other champions, turning back to Conner and Cedric, "See you inside," he said as he ran into the maze, his entrance disappearing moments later...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next