Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Final Task (Open To All Students And Staff)

+20
Lucian Morgenstern
Neville Longbottom
Rhea Amber Grimm
Artemis Black
Ian Mortinson
Chelsea Daniels
Endymion Snape
Sienna Algar
Ronan Masters
Syrinx Rowle
Vanessa Masters
Annabelle Greengrass
Cedric Diggory
Elena Grindelwald
Draco Malfoy
Dahlia Gamp
Elijah Mikaelson
Laureth Azlyn Erben
David Shuter
Dellen Lestrange
24 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Final Task (Open To All Students And Staff)  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Task (Open To All Students And Staff)

Post by David Shuter Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:29 pm

David smiled warmly at Arty "I'm technically a Moore, and have no clue what that means so that makes two of us" He knew Anita.. but they rarely saw eachother..so he didn't really know what it meant. He was also a Shuter, whom were friendly to all, and were the kind to provide for others, and David was mostly that..minus the kind to all part. He then snorted and said "Please.. we were hunks, the only reason you got with us was because you were looking to be the luckiest lady in the world" He winked, smirking. He then said earnestly "Don't tell Lavender this, cause she will kill me, but I love you too Wolfe."

Ethan rolled his eyes when she grawled into his lap "My laps is hardly more comfortable than the bench" He commented, not sure how others would react to the PDA. When she went over the top, he chuckled "You know sometimes i am not sure if you are kidding or not" Ethan the closed his eyes when she changed position and grind-ed on him "Please Vanessa.. not here." he said softly, not wanting others to grow uncomfortable with them

David Shuter

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

The Final Task (Open To All Students And Staff)  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final Task (Open To All Students And Staff)

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:35 am

Vanessa smiled and kissed her boyfriend. It was so cute how he worried. "If im honest, babe. I dont know when im kidding sometimes either." She kissed him and turned back around so her back was agaonst his muscled chest and her head was resting in the crook of his neck. "And for the record, you are extremely comfortable" shr smiled and ipped his colllar bone before returning her attentin to the task

Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Amber Grimm Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:09 am

Blair felt nervous beyond anything she had ever experienced, and she wasn't even the one who was about to start the last task of the life changing tournament. The maze that she could see right in front of her made her nervous, because she knew that the visibility of the champions would be greatly impended by the high foliage walls. She also knew that she had to hide those nerves and be positive.

She didn't want Cedric to stop kissing her  and walk away, but he had to. It was all a part of the tournament, and he had put his name in the cup. "Yes, it will be over soon," Blair said quietly, knowing that with the end of the tournament came the end of the four schools staying together. "I will be right there when you get back," she added, pointing toward a spot in the third row that a couple of her friends were saving for her. Blair returned his kisses, before watching him walk onto the pitch. Her lips turned up into a vibrant smile at his French statement, tears welling in her eyes as he waved. "I love you too, Cedric!" she called, hoping that he could hear her before reluctantly going to take get seat.

-----

Astoria took in the atmosphere of the pitch as she moved through the stands, her brown gaze searching for a particular head of dark hair. When she found it, she saw that Ian was surrounded by his friends, and she smiled as she reached them. "Hello," she said, "is there even anywhere left to sit?"

-----

Lavender wasn't a huge fan of the whole tournament, but being that it was the last task she wanted to watch with David and cheer on her house mate. She noticed that there was an entire group of people already gathered and she smirked as she stepped up behind Astoria. "Yeah, I was thinking the same thing," she said, raising an eyebrow at David as she teased, "and I assure you, my dear, that your love for Artemis is not something to hide. I'm more concerned about your love for these boys. I hope I'm enough for you.."

Last edited by Rhea Amber Grimm on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Rhea Amber Grimm
Rhea Amber Grimm

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Wolfclaw Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:34 am

Artemis stifled a giggle that Ian snuggled against her, happily returning it and kissed his cheek softly. She then mock groaned, pinching the bridge of her nose. ''The rest of our lives? Shoot me now!'' She teased, winking at all of them. Listening to David, she rolled her eyes and shoved him lightly before snuggling into his chest. ''I doubt that but I'll keep letting you think that, sharpy. Also..Lavender won't kill you. I think everyone knows just how much you adore me!'' She teased and looked up to see Astoria appear with Lavender not far being. She beamed up at them happily and laughed at their words. Artemis was feeling lighter by the second. ''I'm sure Ian's lap is a suitable place to sit and I'm glad, Lavender, that you also share my concern with all this bromance. Who knows what they get up to?! Without us for that matter!?'' She gasped mockingly, grinning.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Algar Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:31 pm

Ian laughed along with Artemis at her comments. "Tell me! Two Gryffindors and a Slytherin? How is the poor Badger supposed to survive?" he gave back jokingly.  His head snapped around when he heard a familiar voice and he couldn't help the warm smile forming on his face when he came face to face with Astoria. "Of course there is!" he quickly shoved David into the next seat, so that there was one empty between him and Ian and then he motioned to Astoria. "Voilà!" he grinned up at her. "And I'm sure David would love you to sit on his other side, Lavender. He was asking to be surrounded by pretty girls earlier." Ian commented laughing.

Sienna smiled as Ronan returned though a little worry remaine din her eyes. "Is everything alright with her?" she asked, glancing at his ex-girlfriend.
Sienna Algar
Sienna Algar

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:15 pm

Ronan shook his head and nodded, "Everything is fine love. Just an ex couples spat." Thats all it really was. Chelsea being immature and childish. He rolled his eyes and just held Sienna in his arms. This was his life now, or at least he hoped it would be
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:27 pm

David snorted "i don't know, everyone knows you were flirting with me hard.. the Snake with a thing for Lions.. who would have thought" he chuckled. When Astoria and Lavender showed up, and David was pushed into the next seat, he quickly ushered Atremis and Mio over one more so Lavender could sit 'There you go love" He said with a grin. Next there was a comment of the guys getting up to something alone.. and not inviting them. David decided to play along and snort"Please, you ladies are all invited.. we have have one big sex fest" he rolled his eyes, now shaking his head at the thought of some gay romance between the boys

Annabelle noticed when her sister took a seat by her Badger and sighed, moving over so that she was sitting behind her. She then leaned forward and mock whispered 'Ditch me for the Badger why don't you? Abandoning your own blood... What would mother think?!"

Ethan just sighed when she changed position and told him he was comfortable to sit on 'I'm a Hufflepuff, all of us are comfortable to sit on" He smirked slightly at his joke.
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronan Masters Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:40 pm

"Well then maybe I should go sit on Ian or Hunter and test your theory." She giggled and smirked. She was teasing of course. If she went anywhere near Ian, Astoria and his friends would kill ehr. And Hunter was no where to be seen. She grabbed a hold of Ethans held and held it as she waited for the task to begin. It was taking a while to actually start. "What is taking them so long?" She was starting to grow bored. And bad things happened when she grew bored
Ronan Masters
Ronan Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Algar Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:34 am

Relaxing slightly at his words, Sienna put her arms around his waist and cuddled closer to him, getting ready to watch the third and final task of the Tournament. "Alright, I hope she will get over it soon... but I guess it will be easier when she returns to Czechia, right?" she said calmly, looking at Chelsea one more time before smiling up at Ronan.
Sienna Algar
Sienna Algar

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:47 pm

Welcoming Dahlia to sit on his lap, Zephyr wrapped his arms around her, one around her back and one over her legs to hold her in place. She knows you are unwell, Zeph. I'm not unwell. I'm just...you know... You're exhausted, is what you are. You keep fucking pushing and you- I know, I know... Lightly resting his cheek against hers as she leaned into him and whispered about just where he was to spend the night that night, Zephyr swallowed lightly and nodded. Dahlia was more then just a girlfriend for him. She held a certain something speical that allowed him to be just like everyone else and still himself, at the same time. I'm glad you're listening to her, Zephyr. Oh, yeah? Yeah... It's not like we LIKE to see you in the state you are heading for if you don't get some rest. And, don't give us any bullshit about how you are fine. You aren't and you know it... Letting his head tick as it rested against Dahlia's, Zephyr sighed and tightened his grip on her just enough to tell her that he was thankful for her looking out for him.

When she introduced those around her to him, he tipped his head to each one in turn before saying, "It's a pleasure to meet all of you." As the girl with the cloudy eyes, Laureth, reached over Dahlia's brother and touched his knee, Zephyr replied, "She's spoken of all of you as well. I'm glad to finally get the chance to meet the ones she talks so highly of." Looking out over the stands and then the arena, Zephyr wondered just who would be made Tri-Wizard Champion after this last task.

---

Moving up the stands as quickly as she could, Hannah spotted the Gryffindor that had stollen her heart towards the beginning of the year. Calling out to him, and giving a small wave to catch Neville's attention, she took the last few steps to reach him. "Sorry I'm la-" she began before her foot slipped on the last step, causing her to trip. Catching herself, Hannah's cheeks flushed a bright pink before she looked up at her boyfriend and gave a slightly embarrassed chuckle.

---

Siliently making his way through the throng of students, Stefan found a place alongside his fellow Durmstrang schoolmates. Nodding his head in greeting, as well as shaking a few hands, he took a seat. Scanning the sea of students, he didn't see Lexi or his twin anywhere, but that certainly didn't mean that they weren't somewhere in the croud. Bringing his eyes back to the area, he turned his focus to his schoolmates who were discussing, and some taking bets, on who would would win this task. Seemed there wasn't a clear-cut victor in the eyes of the Durmstrang, or among the student masses as a whole. Stefan hadn't voiced a favored champion the entire tournament, but that didn't mean he didn't have one. "Oy, Knox! Place a bet?" one of his fellow classmates offered. Giving his head a shake he simply said, "Not the betting type, MacNair, and you know it." Rolling his eyes, the boy retorted, "You need to live a little. You could make a few coins to put in your pocket." With a dark chuckle, Stefan leaned in closer to the boy who was only a year younger then he was and raised an eyebrow, "Coins or not, I don't place petty bets on things like this." With a shrug, his schoolmate moved on to the others with a comment of, "Yeah, yeah... Your loss, Knox. Your loss..." Shaking his head with a smirk, Stefan rested his elbows on his knees and placed his folded hands lightly against his lips, waiting for the task to begin.

Last edited by Zephyr Mulciber on Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:49 pm

Ronan nodded and smiled, "Yes it will be much easier to hang out with my girlfriend without her watching and glaring." It then hit him that he had just called Sienna his girlfriend. He blushed and hoped she didnt hear him, or that he could just play it off. But he didnt know what would happen. He hoped he didnt lose her because of this.
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:05 pm

Dahlia relished in the feeling of her boyfriend's arms, nuzzling into his chest to provide him as much comfort as she can. The nod made her grin, trusting that the fellows were glad he listened to her. Not only was he screwing himself over, he was probably making them worry. She bit back the blush when he mentioned that she had spoken of them thanks to Laureth raising her eyebrow in question. She burrowed herself more into his arms to return the grip's meaning. Leaning up to his ear, Dahlia smiled gently and kissed the sensitive part behind it. ''I love you...'' She whispered gently and rested her head against his chest so they both could look at the task.

~~

Artemis rolled her eyes at David, scooting over slightly so his girlfriend could sit down and ignored his words. SHe didn't flirt and she didn't have a thing for him! Just Harry..her harry..She thought before finishing it off. Not anymore. Hearing Neville's girlfriend appear but then her hand shot out quickly in preparation to catch her but she already had caught herself. Smiling as she pulled away, she waved her hand instead. ''Hey! Sit, sit!'' She gestured, winking towards Neville.

~~

Lexi was nervous to go down to the final task, not used to being around so many people but continued to walk towards the area before seeing the masses of crowds. Pushing through, keeping hold of her strength and then breathed in sharply to find at least her brother. That's when she caught his conversation with MacNair and chuckled softly, skipping down the stairs and wrapping her arms around Stefan's shoulders from behind. ''What's up, big brother? Little MacNair annoying you?'' She chuckled and felt someone's hand skim over her rear making her look over her shoulder and wink to one of her school mates before returning her attention to her Stefan. ''You rooting for Krum?'' Lexi questioned, finding that his scent comforted her instead of making her hungry. She truly was gaining control after her incident with Ana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Neville Longbottom Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:35 pm

Neville was still chuckling at his friends' banter when a familiar voice called out to him and he looked up to see Hannah walk towards them. His heart lurched in his chest when he saw his girl trip and he quickly rose from his seat to aid her without even thinking about it. Luckily though, his help was not necessary and she caught herself. Neville smiled gently at her and offered her his hand to guide her to the empty chair next to him. "Hey love." he greeted softly as he re-took his seat.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:59 pm

Stefan was brought out of his thoughts when he felt a familiar set of arms encircle him from behind. Moving his eyes to look at the one hugging him, not that there was any doubt in his mind who it was, he smirked and put a hand on her arm as it rested over his chest. "Nah... Just being himself. Wanting to me place a wager on the task," he answered her with a shrug. When a fellow schoolmate shouted his name and waved, Stefan tipped his head in return. "Of course I'm cheering for Krum. However, that Wolfclaw champion is a piece of work, too. What about you, Lex?" he said, lightly leaning back against her as she leaned forward against his back.

---

You are one lucky bastard, Zephyr. Why? Because you have her. She is for sure someone special to hang on to. I plan to. Good! We FINALLY all agree on something! What would you do if I hadn't planned on that? The silence that fell over The Fellows was near immediate, but soon broken but the dark hiss from Eryx. I would personally find a way to kick your ass... How about you just don't even think about that. I was only asking to see what your reactions would be. Don't worry. I don't have any plans of letting her go. THANK FUCKING GOD! Holding Dahlia close as she curled into his strong chest, Zephyr drew a short, sharp breath through his nose and winced softly, thanks to Eryx's unexcepted shout in his mind. Her soft whisper to him brought out his crooked smile that he reserved for her and nuzzled her cheek. "I love you, too," he said softly before whispering in her ear, "So do they." Resting his cheek against the top of her head, he felt his breathing pattern begin to match hers, much like it often did when they sat together like they were now, as he turned his attention to the arena to await the start of the task.

---

Smiling at both Artemis and Neville, Hannah felt her heart skip when her boy offered her his hand, which she took, linking her fingers with his, and followed him to where he had been sitting before. "Hi, Hon," she said to him, kissing his cheek. Sitting next to Neville, she leaned against him lightly and greeted everyone else before glancing down to see the champions. "Where's Harry?" she asked, turning her blue eyes to Neville and the others, her brow furrowed with both confusion and a touch of concern since all the other champions were already there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:17 pm

Lexi grinned happily, hidden by her hair and sat down on the seat behind Stefan, wrapping her legs around his waist from behind so she could keep her head on his back. ''Bet you didn't bet because you knew your call would've been wrong!'' She teased, grinning into his back. Hearing him talk, felt funny on her face as his chest vibrated and she pressed her forehead against his shoulder blades, like she always did. ''I may all up for school spirit but I have a feeling he won't win.'' She pointed out, shrugging but looked towards someone shouting her brothers name, the boy caught her eye and winked before continuing to chant with the others. ''I put a bet down for Harry and the wolfclaw kid.'' She admitted with a growing smirk and nuzzled into Stefan's spine.

~

Dahlia heard the sharp breath and felt the wince, causing her hand to shoot up and stroke his cheek whilst leaning up to kiss the other. The crooked smile caused her heart to speed up like crazy, a soft blush dancing along her cheeks and a dimple smile to touch her own lips. Before Zephyr, she was cold hearted, rarely smiled unless with her family but now, she smiled so much more. All thanks to Zephyr. ''And I love them. I love every single part of you..'' She whispered back, feeling her heart match his just like their breathing. They were in sync, always and forever. Dahlia closed her eyes, not really caring about the task unless something happens. She just wanted to spend this time with Zephyr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:37 am

As Lexi settled in one of the several different positions she commonly sat in when she was in contact with him or their brother, Stefan lightly gripped her legs to secure her as she clung to him. As odd as it was sometimes, he enjoyed her close contact. Chuckling darkly at her comment as to why he didn't bet, he murmured, "Hardly... More of why bet on something like this when it's all about the 'competition'?" When Stefan was once again called out by a schoolmate, he raised an eyebrow playfully when he caught the wink the boy sent to his sister. She always was one to catch their eyes, afterall. "Oddly enough, I feel much the same. Even though that Potter is younger then the others, there is just something about him... If I were to bet, I think mine would mirror your own," Stefan told her, rubbing her legs.

---

Feeling Dahlia's touch on his cheek, Zephyr leaned into her soothing touch, as her kiss made his heart seem to skip happily. Opening his stormy eyes, he looked at her and chuckled softly as the flush that lightly colored her cheeks. Placing a kiss on her temple, Zephyr smiled and felt a very light, rare for him, tick move his head as The Fellows expressed their own happiness at hearing her remark about, not just them but Zephyr. She's something else. That she is... Tightening his hold of her, Zephyr rested the had that was on her back on her hip, in a way craddling her as she sat on his lap. "You don't know how happy it makes me when you say that, Dahl. I don't know what I'd do without you. You'd be a basket case locked in your room. Shut up, Eryx..." he told her softly, nuzzling where he just kissed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:24 pm

Ethan just rolled his eyes at her "Go right ahead.. i think they are both taken to be honest" He chuckled and said nothing more on the matter. Instead he just watched her reaction to that. He knew full well she sometimes didn't know herself, and found how strong her feelings for him was a little unsettling

David waved at Hannah, but stayed silent, now torn between bringing Lavender into his arms, or keeping Artemis there.. he then decided he could do both and be the coolest boy at the task.. ave for the champions of course.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Morgenstern Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:26 am

Dellen looked as each of the students arrived reaching out a hand she placed it firmly on Cedric's shoulder, she glanced at Amos who smiled and she glanced back to the opening that led towards the school. Glancing up she saw her grand daughter climbing through the stands who catching her grandmother's eye did a cheeky back flip off the stands startling the crowd, much to her family's dismay, Chase enjoyed her new found immortality. Perhaps a little too much, landing spryly she walked over to them and smiled at the hufflepuff. "Good luck Cedric" she said and shook his hand, usually she'd hug someone she considered a friend but her new found status as a wolf told her not too. "Need something Gram?" she said to Dellen who nodded "have you seen Harry?" when the girl shook her head she scowled "i bet Sirius is holding him up" Dellen's scowl deepened "very well, keep your eyes open dear..tell Ricardo I would be thankful if the pack was on alert and if you lot sense anything let me know." nodding she saluted Cedric and took off to look for her mate.

"I am worrying for no reason I know" she sighed to the young man at her side "look out for Harry in there" the old vampire said "I know he is capable young man but i worry and you have a few more years under your belt, you were a fine student in my class Cedric" Looking at the other headmasters she nodded almost to herself.

Lisbeth stepped onto the field her black cloak undulating around her as the Minister of Magic flanked by her senior officer and boyfriend Jericho approached the headmasters. Wearing a tight black quidditch jersey from her days on the pitch the front of her hair was spiked a bit, she placed a gauntlet clad fist on her hip surveying the champions. "Champions, Headmasters. Circle Up." she said
Lucian Morgenstern
Lucian Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:30 pm

Walking onto the field alongside the Minister of Magic, and his girlfriend, Jericho let his icey eyes scan the stands. Dressed in his normal, self-made uniform, of jeans, black leather boots, black tee, and grey Oxford, he was on edge already. What happened to Remus weighed heavily on his mind, and he wasn't about to let another tragedy touch them, Auror, student, or staff, if it was within his power to prevent it. Leaning heavily on his cane, he paused and drew a deep breath as Lisbeth called the Champions and School Heads together. Once she was finished with her announcements for this final task, he would take his place next to her once again. Placing his free hand into his pocket, he let his index finger touch his badge at his belt that bore the tribute band of black for the fallen Auror. As Merlin as his witness, the bastard that did this to him would be brought to justice... One way or another...

---

Cedric, standing with his father, brought his eyes up to meet his Deputy Headmistress as she addressed him. "Thank you, Ma'am. I will try to make you and Professor Dumbledore proud," he told her humbly, tipping his head a bit. As Chase landed gracefully on the field near them and spoke with her gandmother, Cedric let his eyes scan the area looking for the youngest of the five of them. Letting out a small chuckle at the notion of Sirius keeping Harry, he shook his head in agreement. It was highly likely afterall. Her final instruction to her granddaughter caused Cedric's jaw to clench. He had heard about Auror Lupin and what had happened, and his inner Templar felt the call to aid as he could. But, being champion, he place was here...

Giving Chase a firm shake and a wink, he murmured, "Thanks, Chase. Take care, alright?" The question was retorical, but felt right once he uttered it. Returning her salute as she turned from them, he brought his forcus back to his Deputy Headmistress as she spoke. Giving his head a small shake, he spoke softly, "One can never be too careful, Ma'am. I can understand your worry and do not find it misplaced in the slightest." At her instruction to watch out for Harry in the maze, a serious understanding washed over him, settling in his eyes. "I will keep one eye on Harry as much as I can, for as long as I can. Thank you, Ma'am. I always strived to do my best," he told her, both in response to her request to watch out for the youngest of them and her compliment of his work in her class. As she took her leave, Cedric gave her another honorable tip of his head before heading over to the Minister of Magic following her call for them to join her.

---

Conner drew a deep breath and let it out slowly as the waiting for things to get underway seemed to draw to a close. Hearing the call for them to circle up, he followed Cedric, exchanging a firm handshake with the Hufflepuff as they took their places around the Minister. Soon... It would all be over soon...

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:29 pm

Vanessa growled and grinded her ass against her boyfriend and smirked. She knew how she affected him, and she loved it. SHe smiled and kissed him softly, enjoying the taste of him. She wanted everyone to know he was hers. Sure they already knew, but she wanted them to know even more so. "I love you."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:39 pm

Rachel smiled at David Shyly but got pushed further away from him as his classmates and friends turned up. She moved up a bench and stayed at the side. She waved at her sister and brother and then something caught her eyes, it was her father that was making himself sit down, he looked annoyed but being Snape, he always looked annoyed. This whole year they had not much time together so Rachel was more into her books then wondering around.

Rider Smiled at the sight of her sister but when she left him for her boyfriend, he knew he couldn't do anything. He was glad this was almost over and that he could get back to their old life with pub and annoying each other and his older brothers. When Zephyr was introduced, Rider didn't really react on him.

Elijah saw Amber in the crowd and he was trying to get her attention. She looked different, very different but in a positive way. He waved again but she didn't look at him and he gave up. He would look for her when this was over.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:47 pm

Neville placed his arms around Hannah and pulled her slightly against his side, so he could rest his chin on her head. He had grown a lot his year, not only physically, but also in character and now he was not so shy anymore about showing his affection or standing up for what he wanted and it felt liberating. "I haven't seen him, yet, but I am sure he will be here soon. Look. The Minister is gathering the champions, the task will start soon." he said calmly, sending a warm smile at his girlfriend before placing a kiss on the top of her head.

Ian looked around, smiling at his gathered friends. He was glad that this year was almost over, after all that had happened and he hoped that the last task would end without any problem. Even if their friend did not win the tournament, as long as everyone came out alive, Ian would be glad about it. Frowning slightly, he noticed that his little brother wasn't around, yet so he turned to ask the other Gryffindor first year. "Hey Sithon, have you seen my brother? Was he still in your dorm when you left?" he asked, sounding a little worried.

Violet's head snapped up at the mention of the cute Gryffindor boy and she also wondered where he might be. Trying to take her mind off the boy before she blushed again, she turned to her sister who was now sitting behind her. "Whom are you cheering for, Rachel?" she asked curiously.

Fleur had been standing quietly by herself, only nodding politely at the other champions when they arrived, but at the voice of the minister, she started to walk closer to the others, knowing that the final task was about to start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:36 pm

Rachel snapped back in reality as her sister asked her a question, she looked at her. "Um..well no one to be honest. I just hope that everything turns out alright, may the best one win." Rachel smiled at her sister. "For who are you cheering?" Rachel asked Violet.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:40 pm

Violet laughed softly at her sister's diplomacy and shook her head in amusement. "I will cheer for Harry of course! He will bring victory to Hogwarts." she proclaimed confidently. After Harry and his friends had saved her brother and his friends from the evil Slytherins, Violet had no doubt about the Gryffindor's strenght and courage. Also, whoever helped her family would have her support. Leaning forward, Violet smirked a little. "Though I must admit that the Hufflepuff boy is rather cute, don't you think?" she asked cheekily.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:17 am

Rachel rolled her eyes at her sister. "He is okay, i guess." Rachel said. She looked at the arena and then at Mio and his friends, thinking about harry saving her brother and his friends. When her sister talked about the hufflepuff guy Rachel frowned. "Who? Cedric Diggory. Mehh it looks like that he knows that he is cute, but he is not." Rachel suddenly opened her eyes wider and giggled, she bowed down to her sister. "You like him?"
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:21 am

Violet was happy to see her sister laugh with her again. In the last few weeks laughter had been rare for all of them after all and she smiled brightly at her twin. "Nah, not really my type. I have my eyes on someone else." she commented with a wink, barely glancing again at the Hufflepuff. No doubt he was quite good-looking, but her type tended more to a certain Gryffindor. Smirking at her sister, Violet leaned back so that they could talk without being overheard by the others. "And you're eyes are still on someone else as well, right?" she whispered, her eyes sneaking towards David for a second. Sometimes, Violet just could not help teasing her sister a little about her crush.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:47 am

Rachel smiled at her twinsister. She knew Violet had eyes for someone else. When Violet started to tease her about David, she shrugged her shoulders. "He is hot right but unfortunately he sees me more like a little sister due to Mio of course and he is taken by a Gryffindor girl, Lavender. I cant blame her, he is charming. Anyway, have you spoken to dad lately?" Rachel was blushing when she talked about David.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next