Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

What's the point? (Lucian)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What's the point? (Lucian) - Page 2 Empty Re: What's the point? (Lucian)

Post by Lucian Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:37 am

As she walked out he silently led her to the courtyard thankful the other members had left not wishing to explain her yet. He saw her bruises on full display but didn't speak of them, Saw the scars and part of him wished to kiss each one. Her pain made his heart throb but that didn't matter not yet.

Two weeks passed as they worked together, each morning started early with a run through the forest next was training and school work. He insisted she continue with her work and when it came to handing it in he would visit on her behalf. She was officially marked as missing now, but he kept that from hershe had to focus on herself. He was teaching her everything he knew from fighting to dark magic.

"Hold the staff higher protect your midsection" he said to her firmly before attacking, when the wood made a solid noise he grinned at her wolfishly "Very good" he dipped towards her then spun sweeping her feet he brought the end towards her as she hit the ground. When she caught the staff again he couldn't hide the pride in his grin.

"Lucian" he felt his blood run cold as his name was called and he paled but quickly moved helping Lilith up but then stepping away. He clasped his hands behind his back "Lady Gaunt" he said his voice was cool but raspy, he took in the sight of the death eaters commander in chief but what made him pale further was the man at her side. "Master Lestrange"

Lucian Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:49 am

It was two weeks since Lilith stepped out of that room. Time flew fast here. She had no time to think of what was going on outside of these walls. She spent whole days training, studiyng, training again. All she was capable of in the evening was to fall asleep. And in a way, she was happy for it. Life here was so much easier. Yes, first days her musles hurt like hell. But that was nothing. There were no people to judge, her panic attacks and anxiety disappeared. She could breathe again. Even all the bruises from Kain were healing now. "Shut up, I suck," she hissed at Lucian's comment during the training, smirking at her own comment. She did suck, but not as much as weeks ago.

When familiar voice spoke his name, Lilith froze on a spot. Specialy after Lucian replied. Aunt Marvolo and her dad. Combination, that for sure took her back to reality. She didn't tell anyone. What was she thinking?! They were searching for her. She is missing now. She could feel her dad's eyes searching every piece of her skin before he turned towards Lucian, his eyes full of rage. "You bastard," he growled darkly, quickly closing distance between him and Lucian, grabbing his throat and smashing him against the wall. The scars. The bruises. Of course! "Dad! Daddy, stop this! He didn't do anything to me! He helped me!" she started imidiately, not sure where this was going.

Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:54 am

He felt the impact and grimaced his reached for Rabastian's hand but his strength was failing him as his vision blackened, he saw rage in the azkaban escapee's eyes pure rage. Flinging out a leg he kicked Lilith away to safety.

Marvolo stepped forward and took Lilith's shoulder spinning her to look at her "Did he do this to you?" she hissed quietly "if he did i'll have his head...tell me he cannot hurt you now.."
Lucian Morgenstern
Lucian Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:00 am

Lilith could see this was going badly for Lucian. "No auntie! He saved me! I jumped to the lake, I... I wanted to... he was there, he took me away, he saved me. None of these..." she showed her scars and bruises, "...is his fault. I swear. He would never hurt me. Please listen to me! Dad, let him go!" she begged, tears in her eyes. She couldn't lose Lucian. She couldn't lose this. Not so soon. Not ever. He saved her. He gave her hope when she was hopeless.

Rabastan turned to his daughter after listening to her speech, letting go of the boy. He wasn't exactly nicest father to Lilith, but her tears were still one of the things that could wake sanity in this insane shell he remained after Azkaban. Lilith imidiately went to Lucian, checking if he was still alive. "Who was it, then?" Rabastan growled darkly. "And why are you here?!"
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:07 am

He slid to the floor and felt Lilith's hands on him as the world became clear again and he couldn't hold back his laugh "you want to know who hurt her?" he rasped rubbing his throat he stood "you practically sold her into his slavery, you sold her into this abusive life and your susprised to see bruises" he couldn't hold back the mocking tone. "you gave her to kain and this is what he did."
Lucian Morgenstern
Lucian Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:18 am

In that moment Lilith wanted to seal Lucian's mouth shut. She didn't want people know. And if they were to know, specialy if her father was to know, the topic should have been approached a little differently. It didn't surprise Lilith that her dad was really to go after Lucian again. In hope she can stop him, she placed herself between the two. "I'm sure you wanted the best, daddy. I know you did. And this is the best for me. Maybe it's not... him. But... it led me here. And I am happy here. I can be who you always wanted me to be. I can do it. Just... believe in me, please? I know I am a failure, I know you wished I was different, when you came home to us. But it's not too late just yet. Give Lucian a chance. Please," she said, trying to save the situation. She didn't really want to be a Death Eater when she came here. And it probably didn't change. But it was very small prize to pay for what she earned. And what she could earn.

"You are happy here?" Rabastan asked, partly shocked by his daughter's words. He never thought that of all the places, she would like this one. Maybe Lupins didn't completely mess her up after all. "Yes," Lilith replied, confidence in her voice so clear, even Rabastan could tell the difference. "Are you sleeping with him?" he asked afterwards, staring at the boy once again. "No!" Lilith replied imidiately, in a little funny way. It wasn't really kind of topic she wanted to talk about with her dad. But he seemed calming down thanks to it.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:26 am

He wrapped an arm around lilith and looked at the two older death eaters, "you want her strong, i'm making her strong, healing the damage that animal did. When you love someone you shouldn't send them to hell" he sneered at Rabastian "Mind your tongue" Marvolo's voice was sharp, "you can continue training her, but-" she looked at Lilith "if this puts the temple at risk then I'll kill you both myself." Turning she took Rabastian's arm "Come" she said and made to lead him away.

Lucian Morgenstern
Lucian Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:32 am

Lilith wanted to hit Lucian hard at that very moment. The last thing she needed was her dad getting angry again. Fortunately, aunt Marvolo stepped in this time. Yet her words weren't really as comforting, as Lilith would hope. "I'm sorry that you don't trust me, auntie. But I promise I won't betray you," she said in the end. Aunt Marvolo knew her. Lilith understood where it all came from. After all, she always behaved as if Death Eater wasn't exactly her dream path. But she grew now. And she would rather burn in hell than give away the only place where she felt like home.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:36 am

She nodded curtley "we are proud of you" she said "Even if your bastard of a father is too pissed at Lucian to say it, he's proud of you too" she dragged him off as Lucian turned to look at Lilith "he is a bit scary but i am just thankful your mum wasn't here..last time she hit me was because i broke a nail by accident. I'd hate to see what she'd do now" he smirked.
Lucian Morgenstern
Lucian Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:41 am

Lilith laughed slightly at her auntie's words. "Tell mom I love her," she only managed to say before they left. At Lucian's comment, she couldn't help but chuckle. "Mom's are always the scariest. I am surprised you don't know that," she replied, smiling. "Thanks by the way. For catching me that night. For bringing me here. For putting up with me every single day," she added afterwards, genuinely honest with him. She never really took her time to look at him properly. To notice how beautiful he was. Shaking her head to make thoughts like this go away, she smiled again.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:43 am

He looked down at her and shook his head "i'm glad i caught you" he said his hand ghosted over her fading bruises, before he leaned in and kissed the one onher jaw. "I'm glad you decided to listen to me"
Lucian Morgenstern
Lucian Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:48 am

His lips on her skin surprised her. It wasn't unpleasant surprise at all, yet Lilith still turned away. "Lucian, I... don't do this, please? I... I see him. Every single time I kiss someone or sleep with someone, all I see when I close my eyes, is him. And I... I don't want to see him, when I'm kissing you," she whispered. It was the same with Ricky, with Rob and also couple of guys she randomly dated with. It was always the same. And she cared for Lucian too much to ruin this. All she could hope for was, that he will understand.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:49 am

"Then dont close your eyes" he said to her softly "see me" he kissed her lips gently with his own, pressing them to hers with out pushing his eyes open, forgiving, loving.
Lucian Morgenstern
Lucian Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:55 am

She didn't expect this in her wildest dreams. But she didn't fight it. Maybe she didn't see Lucian this way until now, but even now was enough. Listening to his advice, she saw him. Not Kain, but him. And it made another heavy stone to fall and smash into pieces, leaving her heart less heavy. However when they broke the kiss, she came to sudden realization. "Fuck!" she cursed. "I completely forgot I am dating someone! Well, at least I was," she pointed out, feeling like a whore they always called her.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:57 am

Lucian couldn't help but laugh "don't worry..we'll fix that" he said before kissing her again "lets get back to training" he piced up the staffs and glanced back at her, this time he was smiling and for once it was real.
Lucian Morgenstern
Lucian Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:00 am

Before Lilith could answer, he kissed her again and dragged her back to training. She couldn't help but return his smile. Yeah, they will sort out life later. Now all that mattered was this moment, this place.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2