Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Strange invitation (Robert, Lucian, M)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Strange invitation (Robert, Lucian, M) Empty Strange invitation (Robert, Lucian, M)

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:25 pm

It was months since Lilith walked the grounds of Forbidden forrest. She was different now. Maybe not as different as she wanted to be, but she was on her way there. She sent an owl to Robert before hand, telling him they need to talk, that there are things to explain. She didn't really know why Lucian asked her for thing like this, but he had his reasons, she trusted him on that one. Dressed all in black, with hood covering most of her face, she stepped on the place where were they to meet.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Strange invitation (Robert, Lucian, M) Empty Re: Strange invitation (Robert, Lucian, M)

Post by Robert Sheeran Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:48 pm

Robert had gotten Lilith's owl and almost died of shock. He was quickly dressed and out of the castle. He had not wanted to go to the last task, as he was not in the mood to be happy.. His girlfriend was missing.. or had been until now.

With in minutes he was in the forest.. when he saw her, he breathed "Lilith.." He then walked forward quickly and pulled her into his arms, kissing her deeply
Robert Sheeran
Robert Sheeran

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Strange invitation (Robert, Lucian, M) Empty Re: Strange invitation (Robert, Lucian, M)

Post by Lucian Morgenstern Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:56 pm

Lucian waited as his Lilith obediently summoned her mudblood boyfriend. He felt his teeth turn to fangs as his rage increased seeing the yellow clad boy grab her and kiss her. Knocking an arrow he released it as it flew threw the air and it went through robert's leg a thick cord threaded through the wound and securing to a tree.
Lucian Morgenstern
Lucian Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:58 pm

Lilith didn't even manage to take her hood off or say a word before Rob kissed her. It felt bitter on her lips, like a betrayal, her body screaming she belonged to someone else now and Robert has no right to kiss her. She could only hear the arrow before she saw Roberts leg being all bloody, arrow tying him to the tree. She took a step back and covered her mouth as her hood fell. "I'm sorry Rob, this wasn't supposed to happen," she almost whispered. But wasn't it? Lucian didn't really tell her about his intentions.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Sheeran Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:01 pm

Robert screamed out in pain as the arrow went through his leg. he fell to his knees as Lilith.. the love of his life, betrayed him. "What the fuck Lil!?" He yelled at her, anger and hurt clear in his voice. He couldn't believe what was happening.. has his brother been right about her all along?
Robert Sheeran
Robert Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Morgenstern Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:06 pm

Lucian stepped out of the tree line and smirked "tsk tsk mudblood you thought she loved you now didn't you?" his laugh was cruel and wicked. The horseman gripped the whip that encircled his torso and it slid down his form like a writhing snake "don't you know the kind of filth that runs in your veins? Your kind is meant to live on your knees and die there." he flicked his wrist and a blast of energy pushed lilith gently but firmly out of the way and he raised the whip high, with a crack that shattered the afternoon air the leather weapon lashed against his back breaking flesh and tearing fabric in one easy stroke as blood exploded from a perfect wound.
Lucian Morgenstern
Lucian Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:12 pm

"Is this really necessary?" Lilith asked Lucian, doing her best to stay calm. She didn't love Robert. That was truth. But she didn't exactly want his dead either. He did nothing wrong. Except for kissing her, which she admitted wasn't a good move. "He didn't do a single thing. I thought you just want me to break up with him, so we can move over this and be together," she continued, but her gut was telling her this will end badly. Robert will die thinking she was just like everyone else. And what was worse, he probably will be right.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Morgenstern Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:14 pm

Lucian looked at Lilith "No. He will die just like Kain shadow has died, Ricardo lives only because I owe him a favor. All those whom have touched you shall die." his throat took on a gutteral sound as he spoke.
Lucian Morgenstern
Lucian Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Sheeran Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:18 pm

Robert growled when a man appeared and whipped him, cutting into his skin. Now he was prepared for pain, and he didn't make a noise of pain. "Shut it Lestrange, let your boy toy here have his fun. he's obviously only skilled enough to kill his target when he is helpless" He growled. He then looked at the man and said "Go ahead, do it.. I'm defenseless anyways" Part of him didn't even want to live anymore.. Lilith had betrayed him.. and was basically cheating on him at the same time. he had his wand up his sleeve, but he wasn't going to use it.. not yet anyways.
Robert Sheeran
Robert Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:24 pm

When Rob called her by her surname, she forgot every remark she had towards Lucian. How easily could he hate her without even knowing the whole truth, that was invisible dagger into her heart. She closed her eyes for a short moment to make tears go away, ready to reply. "You are defenseless, because Lucian made you defenseless. Where is your wand anyway? Can you actually use it? I mean, you mudbloods came to this by accident, you most likely don't know what to do with it anyway. After all, if you knew, you maybe could protect me. Maybe I wouldn't jump from that tower if there was actual man to help me out," she hissed at him, angry and hurt. If he wanted to make her be evil, she will be. Who cares after all.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Morgenstern Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:29 am

The whip snapped out at the boy wrapping around his throat lucian pulled his head back to look at him "Talk to her with respect pitiful little child" he spat, "show him your new toys my love"
Lucian Morgenstern
Lucian Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Sheeran Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:40 am

Robert growled "So you were a bitch after all. Ethan will know it was you, he will come, and kill you, and your boy toy over there" He felt beyond betrayed.. he was broken.. but he would not die without a fight, so as the boy mentioned 'toys' Robert whipped his wand out, pointed it at the boy, sent a disarming spell at him, the turned it on Lilith, sending a powerful stunning charm at her 'Yes, I think I can use it, but would you two like a better demonstration?" He then raised his wand to the trees, first sending a red flare into the sky, and then next setting a few a blaze.. this he did before they could disarm him "They will come.. you will go to Azkaban" he spat.

The muggle police would be looking for them as well, as it was well known to his father she was his girlfriend, and that she would need to be brought in for questioning. with the influence Ed Sheeran had.. she would have to live the rest of her life in the shadows.. she could not win, even with his death.
Robert Sheeran
Robert Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:54 am

His words were hurting Lilith more, than any spell he could send. It hurt her that he so easily turned against her. That he didn't ask for explanation. It made her angry. And it only fed the darkness growing in her heart. "You are so cute," she pointed out as she blocked out his spell and watched his little firework. It took her no time to make her nails turn in hard long metal weapons. "Do you honestly think, that with all the connections we have, somebody will harm us? I just went missing for months. Do you honestly believe, that nobody knew where I was? Do you seriously believe, that all the people around you are genuinely good and will go for justice? Didn't you learn at all?" she asked him as she stepped closer and with one strike cut his chest open, kicking his wand out of his hand.

"If people cared, my dear Robert, I wouldn't be here right now. If people cared, Kain Shadow would never become my nightmare. Maybe it's good thing you will die. Consider yourself lucky. You won't find out who walk these hall you considered safe," she hissed as her metal claws stabbed him into his lungs, missing heart by inches. "Good thing people don't know about these," Lilith watched her nails go back to normal, leaving her hand bloody.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Morgenstern Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:08 am

Lucian nodded his approval at her actions releasing Robert from his whip he simply paced away and cracked it along his back again "Do you think even if your muggles could look for us they would find us?" he said his voice was like the steal that ripped into robert "You are pathetic honestly dear boy, we can erase memories with enchanted sticks from faerie tales you tell me who will miss you when you die, other then your pathetic brother. I'll kill him should he dare even look for Lilith, your lost mudblood you were never meant to live at all" the whip sang once more wrapping around robert's foot it tightened like a snake constricting then with a savage yank he tore back ripping the foot clean off.
Lucian Morgenstern
Lucian Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Sheeran Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:19 am

Robert groaned and whispered "I believe that there are those who are good in the world.. Albus Dumbledore.. Harry Potter. They are ones who care. I thought you were one, but to turn on me so quickly.. you are as bad as them.. worse." he then yelled when his foot was ripped clean off and slowly began to loose consciousness. He then whispered even lower "I loved you Lilith.. may you forever be haunted by the fact you killed the only person to love you for who you are." he then began to sing softly, a song she had always loved (you can choose the song) As he slowly passed from this world into the next (from a combination of not being able to breath and blood loss)
Robert Sheeran
Robert Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:25 am

She didn't even flinch at his words, nor the song. How she felt inside was something completely different. But she wouldn't let anyone see. She was way too experienced for that. "This lying has to end, Lucian," she said when she was sure her now ex boyfriend was dead. "When you rescued me from that tower, I was a toy in someone elses hands. I was raped, hurt and broken many times. And if there is one thing I know for sure, it is that I'd rather die, than feel that way again," she turned towards Lucian, trying to keep calm under influence of so many mixed emotions.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:31 am

Before the song could truly end Lucian ripped his head clean from his shoulders and threw it across the field. His hands covered in blood he turned his cool eyes on his girlfriend who spoke to him firmly "Today was a test" he said "all horsemen go through it. and i mean all. i did lie to you when i didn't tell you i was a werewolf but that was my story to tell when i felt i could trust you. today was a right of passage. you made a commitment to this path, so you cannot fault me for today."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:37 am

"And the next time? And the time after that?" Lilith asked. "Just because I cannot fault you doesn't mean I can trust you. Ever since we met, it's all about secrets. And I get it, secret society and everything. But you know what? I feel like shit. I feel tricked and toyed with. Again. Everything I am doing right now, I am doing blindfolded. And I can go with it. But I need you to be honest with me at least on that personal level we reached, since you call me your girlfriend," she said, her voice full of frustration. She hated secrets all around her. But what she hated more was not knowing where she stood in all that. "I don't even know what we are. What am I to you?"
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:40 am

He turned to her stepping to her till there toes met and looking down at her his large hands on her hips "Your the girl i'm falling for" he said his voice a husky growl "the girl i only tell the truth too, i only tricked you once. Otherwise i'm an open book to you lilith anything you need all you need to do is ask. I tell you things as they come up."

His hand raised to cup her chin the blood making his touch sticky, "But you are my girlfriend. if you want to be."
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:45 am

"Then make me feel like I can trust you. I love the new life you gave me, but that doesn't make it any easier. You can. I need to know I am not just a toy," she whispered, silently cursing him for all this charming himself. "And yes, I want to be your girlfriend." she added, still trying to sound upset.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:49 am

"I don't toy with you Lilith, I train you, i kiss you, I speak to you, I make love to you. But i do not toy with you. You are no man's toy. That is what you proved today." he kissed her lips softly silently his heart did a leap of joy as she said she wished to be his.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:54 am

"By killing the first person who didn't toy with me?" she asked before returning his kiss. She never killed anyone before. And she still didn't know how she felt about it. She suspected it'll come back to her within next hours. "We should go. He maybe didn't do much, but he still sent a signal. And I am now pretty sure we are not coming back to school just yet. Not like this anyway," she whispered into his lips.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:59 am

He cleaned her with his wand and himself as well, "Come along love" he said softly "we need to go to the school. Master Salander has said we are to witness what will happen" he pulled her close and kissed her again "Things are changing"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:02 am

She kissed him back before giving him look full of insecurity. She wasn't sure she wanted to go there just yet. Few seconds ago, she wished she could, but now, she was not sure what to do. She will get to see Celeste. And Kain is not there anymore. And she has Lucian now. Everything should be okay. "Let's go then, I suppose," she said finally.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:04 am

"Don't worry.." he said sensing her hesitation "i'll always protect you" he wrapped an arm around her waist and led her towards the castle.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next