Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

What's the point? (Lucian)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What's the point? (Lucian) Empty What's the point? (Lucian)

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:29 pm

Lilith was looking for a solution. She was fighting hard to survive in Slytherin common room. She had to watch how disappointed was her dad even if he never said it out loud. She ran to Rob everytime something was bad, yet in front of him, she was pretending to be someone, she no longer was. Her anxiety was killing her. She avoided people, she avoided intimate contact with her boyfriend when after te first one she found out, Kain left too strong prints on her soul. She needed space. Time and place to heal. But there was none. Maybe when she jumps, everything will be okay. Sitting on the window of one of the towers, she was staring down into the lake. This part wasn't deep. When she jumps, her body will break against water and sharp rocks. Standing up she closed her eyes, ready to step into nowhere, make all this go away.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

What's the point? (Lucian) Empty Re: What's the point? (Lucian)

Post by Lucian Morgenstern Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:38 pm

Lucian walked out of the forest his gear stowed in his bag, he raised the red hood of his hoodie over his dirty blonde hair. The leather jacket he wore over it protected him from the elements as snow fell covering the quiet grounds. He began to walk towards the castle passing by the lake when a sight caught his eye, looking up he saw a girl the only think standing out was the colors on her shirt. She stood on the edge of the tower and from where he stood he could see she closed her eyes, he opened his mouth to speak but words didn't reach his throat in time as she took the step into oblivion.

Dropping his bag he took off into a well trained sprint, pulling his wand from his pocket he turned the water to ice beneath his boots as he touched the surface of the lake. She plummeted down ward and with a leap his body twisted around hers as there bodies collided. Her form in his arms pressed to his chest he barely managed to repeat the ice spell that let his boots hit the ground and sent them sliding into the grass.
Lucian Morgenstern
Lucian Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:44 pm

If this was death, it wasn't really much different, was the first thing Lilith thought before she opened her eyes, confused. "Am I?" she asked, realizing she ended up in arms of familiar man. "I know you," she pointed out. "But you are alive. You are the guy from my house! The one that comes and goes!" she said, completely confused about the whole situation. She didn't even know his name. She just knew he spent more time being homeschooled or something, than actually attending Hogwarts.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Morgenstern Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:54 pm

His lip curled in agitation "Why the fuck did you jump?" he said his voice was like a dark growl he pressed her into the grass they fell on his strong hands on her shoulders. He leaned back a bit checking her for injuries before his cold blue eyes looked back at her ignoring her words.
Lucian Morgenstern
Lucian Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:57 pm

His question, but mainly the way he asked woke her up into sudden realization. She really jumped. She jumped, she was supposed to be dead right now. Her eyes widened in shock as she looked at her savior. "Why did you save me?" she asked back. Her life was worthless. And he didn't even know her name. Most likely. So, why would he save her? Why?
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Morgenstern Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:59 pm

He slid a hand under her shirt running his fingers along her rips and once he was sure they were all in tact he took off his jacket and slid it over her shoulders. "Get up" he said and pulled her to her feet "Your an idiot Lilith" he growled
Lucian Morgenstern
Lucian Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:04 am

She jerked away from his touch, terrified of what he was going to do. She had way too much experience with this. But he didn't really let her get away. And she had to admit, that he was gentle. Compared to Kain. Accepting the jacket, she got up as he said and again, gave him look full of shock. "You know my name," she pointed out, not sure how to process this information. Nobody knew her name. She was Lestrange girl. Or Kain's whore. Nobody but her few friends even bothered to know her name.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:10 am

"Did he push you too far?" he said firmly but his eyes softened a bit "Kain, did he push you too much?"
Lucian Morgenstern
Lucian Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:14 am

Lilith couldn't believe what she was hearing. Nobody ever stood on her side in this. Nobody even considered that she might not want that type of sick relationship. "How... how do you know he pushed me? How do you know all this?" she kept asking, feeling panic rising in her chest, stabbing her like thousand knifes, making her gasp for air out of sudden. Nobody was supposed to know.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:17 am

"unlike the rest of the world" he said touching her face gently he pushed her hair and smudged the makeup on her jaw showing a bruise "I'm not blind"
Lucian Morgenstern
Lucian Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:21 am

As he touched last mark of Kain's presence, Lilith jerked aside again. Even with panic attack still rising in her chest, she refused to show how she felt. She was pathetic and worthless. "You should have let me jump," she only whispered. There were too many things. Too many stones making her chest heavier and heavier.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:24 am

He sighed and took a deep breath whiping away the last of his agression he looked down at her and opened his arms "your safe..i wont hurt you. I wont let him hurt you." on the last note his voice was dark-sinister. It held no threats, only promises.
Lucian Morgenstern
Lucian Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:30 am

There was something in his words that made Lilith consider his offer. She wished to have someone to hold her. Someone who actually knew. But she had hard time believing this was actually happening. Was this a trap? Was he going to make fun of her for the rest of her life if she lets him? Will he tell others? Will she be whore in general since now on? Did he just save her just to make her want to die even more? She would believe all of it. She did believe all of it. But it was something in his voice. And also need to hide, to find something to hold onto until the attack goes away, that made her fall right into his arms. And suddenly, she felt safe. She could breathe again. It was strange feeling. And it actually scared her too. "Why are you so kind to me?" she asked him. It was her gentle and polite way to ask what he wanted from her. People usually wanted stuff for things like this. Kain taught her that much.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:38 am

He wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back gently "I am kind to you because you don't deserve what he does" he kissed her head and sighed "Come with me, your aware that i am always leaving the school. So come with me this time."
Lucian Morgenstern
Lucian Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:41 am

She hugged him tight, sobbing silently into his chest. She needed it. And at that moment, she didn't care how much it could hurt her later. She jumped once, she knew she can do it again. "Go where?" she asked. He was a stranger to her. They never talked before. And now he was offering her to leave with him? It seemed crazy she even considered it. But she did.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:46 am

"i cant really tell you where" he said "I know your father hasn't brought you to this place yet" he looked down at her carefully "I am a death eater, just like your mother, just like your father and friends. I'll take you away for a bit where he cannot find you. Or. if you wish to run from death eaters then run from me now...because though I am kind to you there are others I am less kind too. I am far from a good man."
Lucian Morgenstern
Lucian Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:53 am

The words Death Eater were no longer something Lilith was scared of. She knew where she came from. She knew who most of snakes were. Rob was a good guy. Genuinely good person. She should stay here, with him. She knew she should. But he could never protect her. He could never be there when she needed him the most. Lucian could. He might not be a good man. But he saved her life. More, than anyone ever did. And in his arms, all her pain seemed to go away. He could make it disappear. Something in Lilith trusted him. "If I go with you, will you make me stronger? Because all I know is that I don't want to feel like this anymore," she said. She wanted to run from death eaters. But there was one thing she wanted even more. One thing that was worth to be death eater for. She wanted to be strong.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:54 am

"Yes." he said firmly "because where I come from...weakness is not an option"
Lucian Morgenstern
Lucian Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:57 am

It was all she needed in that moment. "When do we leave?" she asked.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:02 am

"Now" he ran his fingers down her eyes and watched as they slammed shut and her body weakened. He picked up the girl now passed out cold in his arms and turned walking towards the forest, grabbing his gear he kept moving towards the tree line and dissapeared once he reached it.

Hours Later

He was thankful for the silence in the temple, the dark lady had ordered most of her people to return to normal lives unless training. But he was raised by the Horsemen and trained by them, this was his life. Glancing in at Lilith's room he saw she was still asleep but he knew she should wake soon, sitting on the floor he closed his eyes.
Lucian Morgenstern
Lucian Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:05 am

Lilith opened her eyes, feeling a little dizzy, yet for some reason, much more free, than before se closed them. She only remembered asking Lucian when they leave. But this wasn't place she recognized. Sitting up on strange bed, she saw him. "Where are we?" she asked, getting very tired of her constant questions. She rather didn't ask how she got here. Though she kind of wanted to pack her clothes first, being here, wherever it was, it felt better. Much better.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:20 am

Temple Exodus" he said opening his eyes slowly "in the mountains of great britain. this place is my home. where I was raised" he gestured to the cotton pants an t-shirt he had laid out "most of the warrior women wear stuff like that for training. take off your makeup and change come out when your ready" he got up and left her room pulling the door shut.
Lucian Morgenstern
Lucian Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:25 am

"Warrior women?" she asked but before the question could reach him, he was long gone. That escalated quite quickly. Not so long ago, she was jumping to the lake, now, Lilith was taking off her makeup and changing into clothes he left her. It was light and very comfortable, she had to admit that. But she had a feeling that this was the only comfortable part of it. Unsure of what was ahead of her, Lilith opened the door and stepped out of the room. She didn't want to think about if she was actually ready or not. She felt lighter, safer, relieved at that moment. Physical pain, that was most likely ahead of her, couldn't hurt her more, break her more, than she alredy was.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:37 am

As she walked out he silently led her to the courtyard thankful the other members had left not wishing to explain her yet. He saw her bruises on full display but didn't speak of them, Saw the scars and part of him wished to kiss each one. Her pain made his heart throb but that didn't matter not yet.

Two weeks passed as they worked together, each morning started early with a run through the forest next was training and school work. He insisted she continue with her work and when it came to handing it in he would visit on her behalf. She was officially marked as missing now, but he kept that from hershe had to focus on herself. He was teaching her everything he knew from fighting to dark magic.

"Hold the staff higher protect your midsection" he said to her firmly before attacking, when the wood made a solid noise he grinned at her wolfishly "Very good" he dipped towards her then spun sweeping her feet he brought the end towards her as she hit the ground. When she caught the staff again he couldn't hide the pride in his grin.

"Lucian" he felt his blood run cold as his name was called and he paled but quickly moved helping Lilith up but then stepping away. He clasped his hands behind his back "Lady Gaunt" he said his voice was cool but raspy, he took in the sight of the death eaters commander in chief but what made him pale further was the man at her side. "Master Lestrange"
Lucian Morgenstern
Lucian Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith Morgenstern Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:49 am

It was two weeks since Lilith stepped out of that room. Time flew fast here. She had no time to think of what was going on outside of these walls. She spent whole days training, studiyng, training again. All she was capable of in the evening was to fall asleep. And in a way, she was happy for it. Life here was so much easier. Yes, first days her musles hurt like hell. But that was nothing. There were no people to judge, her panic attacks and anxiety disappeared. She could breathe again. Even all the bruises from Kain were healing now. "Shut up, I suck," she hissed at Lucian's comment during the training, smirking at her own comment. She did suck, but not as much as weeks ago.

When familiar voice spoke his name, Lilith froze on a spot. Specialy after Lucian replied. Aunt Marvolo and her dad. Combination, that for sure took her back to reality. She didn't tell anyone. What was she thinking?! They were searching for her. She is missing now. She could feel her dad's eyes searching every piece of her skin before he turned towards Lucian, his eyes full of rage. "You bastard," he growled darkly, quickly closing distance between him and Lucian, grabbing his throat and smashing him against the wall. The scars. The bruises. Of course! "Dad! Daddy, stop this! He didn't do anything to me! He helped me!" she started imidiately, not sure where this was going.
Lilith Morgenstern
Lilith Morgenstern
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next