Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Wherever is my Romeo? (David, M)

2 posters

Go down

Wherever is my Romeo? (David, M) Empty Wherever is my Romeo? (David, M)

Post by Lavender Brown Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:08 am

Lavender had been looking for David for the past hour. He was supposed to have met her in the common room more than two hours ago, and now she wasn't so happy. She'd asked a Gryffindor boy to look up in the dorms and had been told he wasn't there. After waiting a further fifteen minutes, she grew tired of being patient and left the common room. First, she'd checked the Great Hall and the Entrance Hall, followed by the library. The Quidditch Pitch had proven fruitless, and anybody she asked had not seen him. She knew that her luck had probably meant that he was indeed at one of the places that she'd already checked, but she couldn't be bothered going back to any of them.

Sinking unceremoniously onto a step that lead to an unused classroom, Lavender realised that she could hardly even remember where she was. With a frustrated growl, she ran her hands through her hair and rested her chin on her knuckles. He had probably just been caught up with his friends or something, but that didn't so anything to calm her annoyance.
Lavender Brown
Lavender Brown

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Wherever is my Romeo? (David, M) Empty Re: Wherever is my Romeo? (David, M)

Post by David Shuter Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:52 pm

David had just been in the Library, catching up on his homework, and of course lost track of time. He had seen his friends after all, and they had had some long over due catching up. It was not until he checked his watch and swore loudly that he remembered Lavender had wanted to meet him two hours before. Yup.. he was for sure in the dog house now. He grabbed his books and ran up to the common room, to find her not there, he then went searching for her, narrowly missing her at each place she checked.

Finally he found her on the steps to an unused classroom, mostly by accident. He smiled finally and said "I'm so Sorry, I was doing homework.. then I ran into Mio, Arty and Ian, I lost track of time.. I've been searching everywhere for you" He sat down beside her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders, pulling her in for a hug.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavender Brown Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:19 am

Lavender heard footsteps walking down the corridor toward her and she tilted her head just enough so that she could see who was approaching through thick lashes. Her blue gaze narrowed at the sight of her boyfriend, making her anger clear on her face. She didn't doubt that he would have an excuse, but she wasn't sure if she was prepared to make it easy on David, considering how late he had been.

Resting her check against his shoulder, she frowned and let out sigh. "You know, I've known and accepted that they come first to you, and that's fine. But today we had plans, and you weren't just a couple of minutes late. I waited quite a while in the common room before I started looking for you. It's been a couple of hours, David," her voice was just above a whisper as she spoke, and she lightly bit her lip before continuing, "I had actual plans for us today.."
Lavender Brown
Lavender Brown

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:56 pm

David looked down at her with a slight frown on his face "I wasn't just talking to them for two hours, as I said I had homework to do, that took up most of the first hour." He said, a little mad that she seemed to think they came first to him. Especially when She was the one who came first to him. He actually rarely saw his friends anymore as all his free time was spent with her.

When she mentioned having plans for them, David raised an eyebrow "It can't be flying again is it? That didn't go so well the last time.." While she had actually flown, it had stressed David out because he was always afraid she was going to fall off her broom, and he was always afraid he would not catch her in time..
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavender Brown Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:11 pm

Lavender stared straight ahead of her, preferring to look at the plain stone of the opposite wall rather than the boy who she new would only make her angry. If she new anything at all, it was that she shouldn’t ever push it too far. If David was even remotely like her mother, she would end up with another bruise that she couldn’t explain to her friends. “I know,” she said, chewing her lower lips as her gaze traced the mortar between the stone bricks, “I was just pretty disappointed, is all.

The Gryffindor shook her head, her specially curled hair swaying across her back, and laughed. She felt better when he was joking, rather than bothered with something that she had said. Lavender didn’t want to think about what had made her so concerned about what she said, and how others reacted, but she knew that it was something that eventually she’d have to face. Until then, she would simply enjoy herself at school where she was sure she was safe. “No, not flying,” she said quickly, “more like a walk, then something to eat. Maybe some skating, and then we could see what happens.. if you wanted to.” She was nervous again, but thankfully for another reason this time.
Lavender Brown
Lavender Brown

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:46 pm

David shrugged and said quietly "I know, you have the right to be.. Just remember that you are my life.. I spend every fee moment of time I have with you.. I rarely see my friends anymore.. just remember that" He felt bad for making her worry.. but he did not feel bad for spending the time with his friends. He really needed that.

David smirked slightly at her next words and said softly "Well.. we could walk up these stairs.. Nibble on each other for a bit.. then skip right to dessert" He winked and chuckled, standing up, holding his hands out to her to help her up. He knew what she had meant.. and was more than ready for her.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavender Brown Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:57 pm

Lavender didn’t know whether to smile or frown at the well-meant words of her boyfriend. On the one hand, she didn’t want to share him with his friends.. for purely selfish reasons, of course. But on the other, they were good people who were important to David and it made her a little sad to know that he was missing out on time with them so that he could spend more with her. “I do remember,” she said, “you should be spending more time with them. It was just bad timing, is all. Maybe you can spend time with both me and them some time...

The Gryffindor girl’s eyes widened slightly at David’s risqué statement, her cheeks flushing red, before she shook her head and chuckled, “of course you would say that. Though, I think that the food that I made- I mean, got has probably spoiled by now. Maybe skipping it wouldn’t be the worst idea.” Lavender’s words were far more bold than she felt. She was too embarrassed to admit it, even to David, but she was a stone cold virgin. She’d never experienced anything passed a good snog before, and though she was only young, she knew that most of her year had already at least gone past kissing.
Lavender Brown
Lavender Brown

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:17 pm

David nodded at her idea and smirked slightly "And make Ian and Mio jealous? DEAL! A fair warning though, Artemis is very possessive.. so she will possibly have a session or two of 101 questions. I can't tell you what they will be about. But they might be personal.. you know, Bra size, favorite type of panties ect. She is very weird that way" He winked at her, chuckling at the idea of her trying to answer them..especially with all the guys around. David them imagined him pushing the others out of the room while she answered, and laughing at the image.

David then laughed "A quick spell is all the It needs, if you really want to eat." he then stroked her warm, reddened cheeks with a finger, loving the feel.. and even more important.. loving the girl. While he did not know if she was a virgin or not.. he suspected.. as she hadn't had a boyfriend before that he had heard of. He had only done it with two girls.. and only once each girl..so in ways he was less experienced than most of the guys in his year. (I just realized he has only dated Gryffindors o.o)
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavender Brown Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:27 pm

Lavender rolled her eyes dramatically and smiled, though she honestly thought that her spending some time with David and his friends was a good thing, even if she may be subjected to awkward questionnaires. It meant that David wasn’t leaving his friends behind just to be with her. They really were massive parts of his life, so she would happily spend some of her own time on them. “I’m sure I’d live,” she said lightly, “besides, don’t think that such questions are uncommon in my own dorm. You should be there sometime when Pavarti starts her interrogations. If fact, she’s asked at least six times now about you and your.. anatomy.

The blonde shook her head at the mention of how a simple spell would reanimate the food. She wasn’t exactly sure that she was confident in the meal, so it was probably better that it be left where it was, anyway. “It’s fine,” she said, now on her feet and brushing the ends of her hair as she glanced around, before glancing down at her wrist, “come on, curfews about five minutes from starting, but we can head up to the common room, if you like?
Lavender Brown
Lavender Brown

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:50 am

David let out a low laugh as Lavender explained how Pavarti had had her own interrogations about his anatomy.. probably how big his dick was..and if it was thick.. and if ti was pleasing.. for all he knew she asked if Lav would share. SO David smirked and said quietly "Tell her its 9 inches, and next hint that you are willing to share, Then tell me how she reacts" He chuckled

He then looked at his own watch "Please.. Being a Gryffindor is all about breaking Curfew.. Mio and I do it all the time. Are you sure you want me to parade you around the tower? Heading into my dorm would be telling the whole house something.. wouldn't you not rather find a classroom.. or a bathroom?" He asked, wondering what her response was going to be.. what kind of girl she was when it came to sexual relation locations.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavender Brown Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:14 am

Lavender blanched slightly, and she caught herself before she choked on nothing but air. She righted herself quickly when she realised he was only trying to get a rise out of her, and so she grabbed his wrist and pushed him against the wall of the corridor. “I would rather see for myself what exactly I would be describing,” she said quietly, though her eyes flashed with mirth as she continued, “and I don’t share.

As though she had never pushed him at all, she took his hand into hers and began to walk, gesturing with her head. “Come on,” she said, “I know a place that we can spend some time together. But we’ll need to head up to the tower first.
Lavender Brown
Lavender Brown

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:28 pm

David huffed as he was pushed against the wall of the corridor, thinking it should be him doing that if anything, but he let it slid because it was incredibly hot, especially with what she said alongside the 'attack' He then said "Such a shame, I'm sure Pavartti would love to join in" he chuckled, teasing her.

He chuckled and decided to bite 'Why?" he was wondering why they would have to go to the tower first..
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down