Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Ive got a date (Ian)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ive got a date (Ian)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ive got a date (Ian)

Post by Ian Mortinson Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:04 pm

Ian smiled slightly at her excitement, thinking that maybe Ethan could cheer the girl up a bit and distract her from her troubles. "Well, that just sounds great. I sent my mother a letter to sent my suit over in time for the ball and I really hope that Astoria will like it." he admitted softly, thinking about the beautiful Slytherin girl and her sophisticated pale looks. 

Ian Mortinson

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:31 pm

Vanessas smile slowly faded as he mentioned Astoria. She then turned to her friend and put on a fake smile, "Remember your promise. You will save me a dance, right, Ian?" She was sure Ethan wouldnt mind if she danced with her friends, she was just unsure if Astoria would let Ian anywhere near her

Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:44 pm

"I always stand to my promises, Vanessa, so yes, I will save you a dance." Ian told her and nodded. He was truly hoping that Astoria wouldn't mind it, especially after the fight she had had with Vanessa, but he would not break a promise. "I'll come and find you at the ball then, alright? But I think it would be best if you didn't come close to Astoria and my friends for a while. I really don't want a fight breaking out at the ball, it's supposed to be fun after all, right?"
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:48 pm

"I am glad you are a man that keeps his word." She smiled and then forwned as he said to stay away from his friends, "I have no intentions of getting near your friends. But it seems to me that they really hate my blood line. First Sydney and now me. ANyway, I will probably be too focused on my boyfriend to go near your friends." It felt weird calling Ethan her boyfriend, but she liked it
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:56 pm

Ian shrugged and laid down in the grass, staring up at the sky. "I still think it has nothing to do with your cousin, but I guess it doesn't really matter. You probably will never get along, so better if you all just keep out of each other's hair. Luckily, the school is large enough, right?" he said calmly, looking up at her. "Anyway, I'm glad you met someone else whom you can trust. Ethan will be a great date, I'm sure." he smiled slightly.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:00 pm

"Probably so. And yes, it is a big school. I will do my best to stay away from them as long as they do the same. Especially your little Astoria." She rolled her eyes and played with her hair as she sighed. She felt like she would never fit in with anyone at the school, but at least she had Ethan. "Yes he is quite lovely. He is a great guy."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:06 pm

Ian frowned slightly, but decided it was best not to start another argument. "Yes, I am sure they are smart enough to do that, especially Astoria." he gave back, trying not to sound annoyed. He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Let's forget about that. Have you made some other friends beside me and Ethan?" he asked to change the subject away from his own friends.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:09 pm

"I have made a few friends. I have met Winter Odonnel from Gryffindor, Hunter Grimm from hufflepuff, Sithon Macnair from Gryffindor and Rowan Avery from Ravenclaw." It seemed she had friends in all the houses except for Slytherin, she would have to work on that. And then she remembered, she did have a Slytherin friend, "Oh and Tatsu Savage from Slytherin."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:20 pm

Ian nodded to himself as pictured popped up in his mind while she named the people she had met. "I don't know Winter and Hunter very well. But Rowan is like a sister to me, she is a great and very patient girl, so I have no trouble believing that you would get along with her easily." he said, smiling to himself as he thought of his Ravenclaw sister. "I know Sithon and Tatsu only from sight, but I know they are the friends of some of my friends, so they must be good people." he agreed with a smile. "It's good to hear that, you can need people to distract you a bit so I won't find you crying all the time anymore." he winked at her to show that it was just a tease.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:22 pm

Vanesa smiled as he mentioned distractions. She could think of a few distractions of her own, but she would need her boyfriend here for that. She giggled as another friend popped into her mind, "Oh, I have also met a little Lion cub first year. James I think it was." She wasnt sure if James was still mad at her or not, but she considered the little boy her friend
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 pm

"James?" Ian immediately set up and looked at the Ravenclaw, his face carefully void of any emotion. "James is my younger brother, I'm quite protective of him..." he trailed off, hoping to get the point across. Getting into fights with his friends was one thing, they were old enough to fight for themselves, but his little brother was something different and Ian would not let anyone mess with him, even a friend. Family always came first in his eyes. "You made friends with him, then?" he asked her calmly, trying not to sound too overly-protective.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:31 pm

"James is your brother?" She thought about her little friend and then she saw the resemblance, "Wow. Thats crazy." She got the message loud and clear and smiled, "No worries. I usually dont get in a lot of fights, honest." She smiled and played with the tips of her hair and looked up at him, "Yeah kind of."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:39 pm

Ian smiled slightly and nodded at her "Thanks, I guess James can look out for himself, but being the older brother I always feel a little protective of him. Especially with girls, you know?" he rolled his eyes and chuckled lightly. "James is a great guy, I'm really glad that he is here at Hogwarts now as well. It was always quite hard not to have him around the whole year." he told the Ravenclaw thoughtfully.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:41 pm

"I bet it was. It was hard for me my first year without ROnan here. So I get your struggle." She smiled at the boy and then noticed the sun was going down. "Oh wow, its getting late." She stood up and picked up her shoes. "We better start heading back. Dont wanna get caught by snape after curfew."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:45 pm

Nodding in agreement, Ian got up and walked with her to the castle. "Yes, I doubt that would end well. He's a really strict man, though he's worse at school than at home." he said, chuckling. Ian really didn't want a detention with the professor, scrubbing cauldrons no doubt.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:47 pm

Vanessa smiled and began walking. She turned back and smiled and waved at her friend before making her way to the castle and up to her room. She was rather tired after such a long day, so she just wanted to go to bed and sleep
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:55 pm

Ian turned and calmly walked back to his common room. What a day...he thought and shook his head, half amused, half frustrated. He really still didn't quite know what to make of his new friend, but he always tried to make things work and didn't give up on people easily.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2