Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Date with a stranger (Morgan)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Date with a stranger (Morgan) Empty Date with a stranger (Morgan)

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:27 pm

Rabastan was waiting for Morgan just like he promised. They had few hours before party starts which he planned to spend alone with charming blond girl. She seemed nice and he really liked her after all. But his plan was more important. She was perfect for his revenge. He couldn't let Black kick his ass. And right now, he felt some kind of victory as he stood there waiting for her. After all, in the end it was him, who took Marvolo's virginity and for animal like Black this was one of the worst things. And now, he was about to date his girl. Rabastan smirked for himself.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Date with a stranger (Morgan) Empty Re: Date with a stranger (Morgan)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:35 pm

Morgan remembered that she needed to return a couple of books and figured she had enough time before the party to drop them off at the library since Ravenclaw Tower was right next to it. After dropping them off, she headed back to the staircase that would take her back to her dorm and stopped in her tracks when she spotted Rabastan. He's early... she thought with a small smile. She walked up beside him, wearing her normal jeans, light green shirt, and her hair in a low ponytail, "You're early," she whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:40 pm

"Better early, than late, don't you think?" he put on one of his charming smiles. "I was bored and I couldn't think about anyone else to spend some time with. I hope you won't send me away," he added his explanation, which was actually truth. Marvolo was... well, not like they talked since they had sex. Morana was somewhere with Barty and Rabastan couldn't blame her. He himself wasn't very social, so Morgan was really the only person he could spend some time with.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:47 pm

Morgan returned his charming smile with a small bright one of her own. "I suppose early is better than late, yes. And, why would I send you away?" she asked, her grey-blue eyes slightly brighter than they had been since her world fell apart. He was quiet charming, and not too bad on the eyes either. And, he was good company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:55 pm

"Great! So, what about short walk? It's one of the last relatively warm afternoons, we should enjoy it while we can," he said and offered her his arm to hold without putting that smile off his face.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:07 pm

Morgan went to take his arm, but then hesitated, pulling her arm toward her a bit, her smile fading slightly. But, then she remembered that she had touched Rabastan before, and even in front of Sirius, without anything bad happening. Gently, she took his arm, linking hers with his. She looked up at him, her smile returning and grey-blue eyes sparkling, "A short walk sounds great."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:17 pm

He watched he with amusement as she hesitated. "When do you learn I won't bite you?" he laughed a bit, but than he looked at her again, worried. "What about your injuries, are you okay now?" he asked. That was something he couldn't understand. Black was an idiot, but he wasn't insane. And Marvolo maybe was insane, but also smart. What were they thinking? And why did they pick up someone like Morgan? War was close and everybody tried to hide their loyalities. Specialy death eaters. What those two did was stupid.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:36 pm

"It's not your bite I worry about. Guess, seeing people get hurt just for interacting with me has put me on edge when it comes to stuff like this," she said putting her free hand on his forearm and giving it a slight squeeze. She turned her head so he could see her cheek where bruise once was, and was now gone. Morgan then showed her arm revealing only light pink scars where her more severe injuries once were. "Those couple of days in the Hospital Wing worked wonders. I'm all healed up now," she smiled brightly, the classic Morgan smile that hadn't shown itself since Sirius first went bonkers. "So, where we going," she asked, her voice happy, truly happy. Rabastan was kind, and it was nice to experience that. He also, even though she didn't know him all that well, made her feel safe... Something she had been missing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:48 pm

"That's completely understandable. I have to show you I am not danger to you than," he replied with smile. "And it's great you are healed now. It even seems like in few weeks you won't even have scars, which is amazing. You were lucky in this. I know what kind of subjects are some witches and wizards capable of using. For example Morana's knife. Really creepy thing," he said and imidiately realized he probably said to much. In fear not to scare her off, he quickly started about something else. "I have a plan. I'll take you somewhere calm, where nobody else will be. I think you might articipate some quiet and peace after last few days. I have one place on the other side of Black Lake. It's like my secret place since I was in first year. Only Morana knows where it is except for me, so we can be sure no one else will join us," he offered with smile, but waited for her approval to take her there. After all, it meant they will be alone and he wasn't sure she trusted him enough for that.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:01 am

Morgan smiled at his approval of how quickly she was mending up. She was about to ask about the knife he mentioned, but then he changed the subject. He wanted to take her someplace peaceful....alone. Just the two of them.... That prickle of a warning in the back of her mind set off again, but at the same time, something else was telling her to take the risk and go. She looked at him, her grey-blue eyes showing a small shadow of distrust, but then she nodded. "I'd like to see your secret place, Rabastan. And, yes, some peace away from everything would be nice after.... Well, after all that's happened. Morana won't mind you sharing it with me, will she?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:09 am

"It's my place, not hers. She has her own somewhere. But I guess nobody knows where. I just told her where mine is, because... well I am not such aloner as she is," he explained as he watched her face, looking for emotions. He wanted to know how she felt. And he couldn't miss the fact, that she did not trust him fully. But he understood that. After all that happened, she had full right not to trust anyone. Truth was, he didn't want to hurt her. He just wanted to use her to hurt someone else. "Okay, let's go," he said afterwards and went towards Black Lake.

The place was few minutes away from castle, carefully hidden few steps from road, where no one could see it. When they got there, place was completely quiet, except for water from Black lake and wind in trees, there was no other sound. They could clearly see the sun slowly falling behind the horizon. On the ground was long, beautifuly green grass, where when they sat, it felt more like a warm carpet. "So what do you think?" he asked her.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:20 am

Morgan nodded as he lead her to his special place. The night was cool and the breeze felt wonderful as it gently stroked her face and arms. When they had arrived and he asked what she thought, Morgan unlinked her arm from his and took a few steps towards the water's edge. "Rabastan.... It's wonderful," she said turning to him, the last rays of sunlight catching her blonde hair and grey-blue eyes as she smiled, truly happy in the moment. She spun around slowly, taking everything from the wonderous place in. Here was peace.... Here was happiness.... "How do you keep it secret?" she asked, her voice soft.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:26 am

"Just few simple basic charms I managed to learn in first year. Nobody knows it exists, so its kind of easy to hold it hidden only with that. If people were looking for it, it would be much harder and I would have to change protection," he answered happy she liked it here. "It's the safest place in the world for me. No pureblood royality, no school rules, no annoying voices telling me what to do. Just me, water and wind. Nothing else," he explained why he loved this place so much. He was so much like Morana in this. She had her place too, somewhere here. But no one knew where. Rabastan only thought it was probably place even more wonderful. And probably the only place where his best friend could be herself. "Aren't you cold? If you want, you can borrow my robe again," he offered as he placed his robe next to him and lied on the grass, closing his eyes.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:30 am

As Morgan looked around, she listened to Rabastan explain what he loved about this place. She wasn't going to lie, she loved those things about this new place, too. When he offered her his robe once again, placing it on the ground next to him and laying down, she looked at him and blushed slightly. Silently, she walked over to him and sat next to him in the lush green grass, not feeling the need to wrap up in his robe just yet. "What do you mean by Pureblood Royalty?" she asked. She had heard LOTS about blood status, but never heard anything like that before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:49 am

"You don't have it at home? I suppose it's mainly Lestranges and Black in England. Grindelwald and Carrow in central Europe since Carrow family officialy admited custody of Gaunt twins. We have rules. Many of them. But I am pretty sure your ex.boyfriend covered that part," said Rabastan. "It's not like I hate it, but sometimes it's good to take a break you know. Be nobody. Because outside of this place, in my family, my house, I am supposed to be somebody. But not here," he explained. Yeah, his place was in army of Dark Lord now. But he wasn't going to tell Morgan that. Something, one would probably call common sense, told him, she wouldn't be really excited about it.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:58 am

"Oh, that," she said, pulling her knees to her chest and looking out over the water. "Yes, I have that at home. You know, being a Prince and pureblood and all that. My family doesn't like that I'm not like them. My parents just accept it and hope that maybe, possibly one day I might come around. But, if I don't, they still love me as their daughter as any parent should," she said. "It got quite out of hand this last summer. Father had to take me away so I wouldn't have to deal with it so close to school starting," she added looking at him. "Is that kind of what you're talking about?" she asked, trying to see if she was understanding correctly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:04 am

"Yeah, basically yes," Rabastan said. "But I don't really mind the way I was raised and such. I just need a break sometimes. From everything. I guess we all do. Specialy now. I kind of feel like everyone went mad last days," he said. He wanted to add that it was probably because war was close, but realized soon enough, that not many people know that. It was secret for a few adults and of course students who were close to get dark mark. Rabastan was one of them.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:07 am

"That's why I love it here at Hogwarts. I don't need to hear about how I should be this or should be that. I can simply be...me," she said with a smile. "The world has kind of gone mad, hasn't it?" she asked with a light laugh, "Hope it gets a little back to normal soon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:12 am

Rabastan only nodded with nervous smile, he hoped she didn't understand. He would love to tell her, ti will get better, but for that, he cared about her too much to lie to her. Nothing will be the same. Everything will most likely get even worse in next few months. But he didn't want to say that out loud. She didn't deserve another stress. Her situation was bad enough alredy and all her wounds weren't even healed yet.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:17 am

Morgan returned her eyes to the water, stretching out her legs and leaning back on her hands. "So, does Pureblood Royalty simply mean pureblood, like me and you?" she asked. "Sometimes I wonder why my family wants me to be like them. What's wrong with being a little different?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:33 am

"Yep, exactly," he answered. "And I don't really know. I never thought of it that way. I love my family and I want to follow our legacy, so I guess you have to ask someone else about it," he smiled at her.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:41 am

Morgan offered him a small smile, and lay herself on the soft grass next to him. She was happy he brought her to this place. It was nice to have a moment of peace, no matter how short or long it may be. "What's it like with your family?" it was a random question, but she was curious as to what made her the way she was while others, like Rabastan, were willing to follow as their family wished. She was also simply curious about her new friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:59 am

"Like with yours I suppose. Iam just not the rebel type. I like the ideals of my family. About keeping our bloodline pure and such," he answered honestly. He didn't see any reason to lie to her. There was nothing wrong about this. No reason to be ashamed of accepting his family ideals.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:27 am

"Yeah that sounds like them..." she said with a small smile. Morgan noticed a piece of Rabastan's hair was out of place when she turned to look at him. She rolled to her side, propping herself up with one hand and with the other, she reached out and smoothed it into place. She let her fingers trail down his cheek before suddenly stopping and pulling away, a deep blush coloring her pale cheeks. "I'm... I'm sorry...." she said embarrassed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:37 am

Before she pulled her hand away completely, he caught it. "Don't be," he whispered to her with that smile he had for her almost all the time these days. He got closer to her and looked her deep in the eyes. "You are beautiful girl. I still don't understand how can somebody hurt you," he told her.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next