Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I Don't Believe We've Met? (Vanessa, Open)

+2
Astoria Greengrass
Vanessa Masters
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I Don't Believe We've Met? (Vanessa, Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: I Don't Believe We've Met? (Vanessa, Open)

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:42 pm

Ian laughed at his friends and pulled Artemis into a tight hug, nuzzling her cheek gently. "Hey Wolfe." he whispered into her ear. He missed being with his friends, just hanging out without any problems from the outside world, as one might call it. He stuck out his tongue at the other two boys and smiled slightly, but warmly at Astoria. Somehow they always ended up finding each other, he though chuckling.
His body tensed a little when Vanessa joined them, knowing of her problems with some of his friends. "Hey..." he said calmly, placing a restraining hand on Mio's arm, knowing his friend's protective streak could come out quite violently at times. Looking between his friends, he sighed. "Well...this is awkward."

Ian Mortinson

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

I Don't Believe We've Met? (Vanessa, Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: I Don't Believe We've Met? (Vanessa, Open)

Post by Artemis Black Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:47 pm

Artemis rolled her eyes at David. ''Trust you to mention the dirty magazines! I bet that's all you've thought about since Mio mentioned it! I'm never sitting on you again!'' She quipped, her fingers toying the hair at the back of Ian's head before pausing. ''I thought Mio was the sexier Lion...I must be losing it.'' She muttered jokingly, winking at the pair of them. She didn't like Mio's reaction to Vanessa and tensed, watching everyone with narrowed eyes. ''Awkward doesn't describe it..'' She whispered, leaning back in the chair before looking over at Astoria with an apologetic smile.

Artemis Black

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:00 pm

Mio snarled angrily at the Ravenclaw's words. "What did you just say to me, girl?" he growled, trying to hold himself back, but inside he felt his anger rising again. Something about this girl just set him off. She just spelled trouble. He rolled his eyes at David and even managed an amused smirk at Artemis' comment, but his body still remained tense and ready to spring into action if required.
"Well Masters, the library is quite big isn't it. It might be better to sit with some of your friends." he drawled, not actually expecting her to have any. Well, no one had said, he couldn't be nasty if he wanted to.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:05 pm

David smirked and winked at Artemis "If you don't like being on top of me, that's cool" he teased her, ignoring her second comment about Mio being sexier. David then stood up and stood in between Mio and Vanessa "Okay what the bloody Hell is going on?" He growled quietly, looking between the two.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:06 pm

Vanessa tried to tune him out by humming her new song. She softly sang the lyrics to herself when humming did not work, "Tell me something I need to know Then take my breath and never let it goIf you just let me invade your space I'll take this pleasure, take it with the pain." But it didnt work, she could still hear him. "Mio, some of us are trying to work. Would you mind keeping it down, thank you." She then turned to David and sighed, "Nothing. Just Mio being slightly annoying while some of us try to do some work.'"
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:10 pm

"You little ..." Mio's eyes narrowed at the red-head and for a second he was picturing himself ending her miserable life with his bare hands, but he quickly shook that image off. "We met before and she acted all high and mighty because she thinks her family is something important. Oh ... and I forgot that she threatened to tell her father, who seems to be an assassin, to murder me." Mio said casually. "Does that sum it up, bitch?" he asked coldly.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:11 pm

"I did not threaten you, Endymion." She said calmly. "You asked me a question and I gave you an honest answer." She figured she would not be getting any studying here as long as they were here. But she could not go to her room seeing as her roommates were all there. She sighed and decided to give up on studying and just went to her corner of the library away from them. She just prayed they did not follow her. She had not meant to come off that way with Mio earlier.
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:14 pm

Artemis listened, head tilted like a wolf watching her prey. Every part of this conversation made her tense even more and put a hand on Mio's chest, narrowing her eyes at Vanessa. ''The light here is terrible, Masters. Perhaps a different place would be more suitable for your studying.'' She muttered, cupping Mio's cheek. ''Breathe, claw..'' She whispered before staring at David. ''You, calm down as well.'' She muttered, her gold eyes growing more intense before seeing Vanessa walk away anyway. Letting her head fall to her side, she sat down on a chair with a huff and ran a hand through her hair.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:21 pm

David turned to Vanessa "You what?" He growled again. Soon though, she left, so David did not get the pleasure of killing her himself. When Artemis told him to calm down, he looked at her said in a perfectly controlled voice "I am." Vanessa Master had better hope she did not run into the Mirlanders again, for she would not like how it turned out.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:22 pm

Mio actually felt like losing his temper at any second now and then he could not be held responsible for what he might do to the Ravenclaw, so he was immensely grateful to his friend for calming down a little. Her touch somehow always managed to achieve that. Mio closed his eyes and felt his pounding heart slow down again. "Thanks Arty." he sat down and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Sometimes, I just can't control myself." he sighed. "Sorry, guys." Mio smiled at his friends a little awkwardly. He really didn't like doing that, but he couldn't help it in such situations.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Greengrass Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:32 am

Astoria smiled softly at Artemis and shook her head, her brown curls swaying in their clasp as she did so. “Artemis.. Ian only asked me to the ball so that neither of us had to worry about finding someone to go with. Convenience, I suppose.” The Slytherin looked up when another voice joined them, and smiled once more. A smile was easier to explain than the blank look that she’d been brought up to wear, and she’d found that out rather quickly. Before she could even get out a greeting, she was interrupted by yet another Gryffindor male, and she let out an amused sigh. She hadn’t actually met either of Ian’s Gryffindor friends. Not properly, anyway, and definitely had not been around the three of them at the same time outside of classes.

She couldn’t help the breathy laugh that escaped her lips when the Endymion teased David, and the later continued with the joke. It was funny to simply watch them interact. “I don’t want to imagine Lavender doing.. urgh! That’s disgusting. She’s my cousin, David!” Astoria said quietly, not wanting to imagine her Gryffindor relative doing anything unbecoming. The girl then rolled her eyes. “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” she said, straightening out her homework so that she could hide her blushing cheeks, trying not to think about whether Endymion’s words were true.

From what I’ve heard, David does know exactly what words to say to annoy a girl,” Astoria teased, trying to take the focus away from herself, “it’s alright. I’ve heard a lot about you all. It’s just an interesting coincidence that the three of you all ended up in the same place.” Before she could say anything further, she caught sight of an unwelcome head of red hair. She wanted to pretend that she didn’t care, but instead her brown gaze narrowed and she threw the Ravenclaw an intense glare. Astoria was not used to being so ruffled, but after being so rude to her she had no doubt that she’d run off to tell Ian all about her misgivings at the first chance she could.

Inhaling deeply to ensure that she could keep her temper in check, she offered Vanessa the same smile that she gave to any stranger and said, “I didn’t notice that you’d left them behind.” It wasn’t long before Ian, too, joined the group and Astoria offered him a nod, wondering if he was angry with her. She stood by the things that she’d said to Vanessa, but didn’t believe them worth her friendship.

But of course, it seemed that Vanessa’s presence had an impact on the entire atmosphere, and she noted that the other four seemed to keep each other in check. The same couldn’t be said for her, and although she would be ashamed to think of it later, she stood abruptly and followed after the Ravenclaw as she walked to a far away part of the library. “Listen Masters, and listen good,” she said quietly when she reached the other girl, “you may throw around your family name all you please, but I assure you that it means little. You see, some of us stand up for ourselves. Believe me, I have some family that you’d hate to meet, and even more family friends that could make your death look like a tragic accident. But I don’t use them to fight my battles.” Another breath and clenched fists allowed Astoria to keep her wand in her pocket as her eyes flashed with angry that even she had never seen from herself, “you want to make it here, then you had best learn that we don’t cry to our daddy’s when things don’t go our way. Do not make assumptions about anybody, because that will leave you hurt. Keep your gaze down, or you just might find yourself fighting for your life in a dingy corner of the grounds. Daddy isn’t here, sweetheart, and he can’t protect you from what’s coming your way if you don’t learn to mind your own fucking business.
Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:54 pm

Artemis kept her eye on Astoria the entire time, her nose fixed on her to keep check of her emotions. Being a wolf animagus, she had learned when to take in the smell of emotions such as fear for when she's hunting animals or just basic emotions for people. It helped a lot..especially with her mother. Seeing Astoria blush was hiliarious but she stifled her laugh so no one drew attention to it.

Sensing the rise of emotion, mainly anger, when Vanessa came back, Artemis tensed much more and bit her lip to stop from growling but quickly, Vanessa left and Astoria followed. She stood in between the girls and the boys with a tilt of her head so she could hear the conversation and her lips curved up into a smirk. ''If no one marries Astoria, I will. Just saying..'' She muttered, laughter pure in her tone and walking over to Mio, sitting on his lap hoping even her scent would calm him down even if it smelled like wolf. ''Don't thank me, Mio..We always calm each other down.'' She murmured, glancing over at David and Ian with a beaming smile. ''I like Astoria...Can we keep her?'' Artemis joked..kind of.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:15 pm

Ian uncosciously raised from his chair to follow the Slytherin girl to the Ravenclaw, but caught himself just in time. Astoria could stand up for herself, of that he had no doubt, but still his eyes looked worried as they focused on the two girls talking in a corner of the library. "Not a chance!" he muttered in answer to Artemis' claim before even thinking about it and he quickly ducked his head and sat back down again, praying that they hadn't heard his words. Still, he had to smile slightly at the question his friend asked and nodded a little. "I'd like that. She's a great girl." he agreed, glad that his friends seemed to get along just fine with Astoria, that meant that she indeed was a great person and he wasn't just blinded by her looks. Ian trusted his friends' judgment with these things above his own, especially after failing so badly before.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:54 pm

Vanessa looked up and listened to the girls words, "Are you done? I believe I came over to get away from you, not have you follow me like a crazy stalker." She stood up and stared the girl in her face, "Usually when people walk away from a certain group of people, its because they want nothing to do with them. So if you dont mind going back over to your friends and leaving me alone. Thank you ever so much."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Greengrass Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:04 pm

Astoria tilted her head to the side and smirked, “oh, so you expect everyone else to take a hint when you obviously can’t? That’s just too much. Honestly, Vanessa, I thought you were nice. Until you put your nose where it wasn’t wanted. I’m simply enlightening you as to the trouble you’ll land yourself in if you keep up with your attitude. See, before you go getting all h igh and mighty, realise that while born of anger my words were an honest warning. I would hate to see you get hurt.” Taking an even step back, she pulled a face and said, “and another thing. Respectable people know of this thing called personal space, and I prefer it if the easy girls stay out of mine. I would hate to catch something unsavoury.
Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:04 pm

David offered Astoria a small smirk and said teasingly "Oh but she does.. she's my own personal dirty magazine" He was of course joking, as they had done nothing of the sort...yet..yet. He did plan on eventually making love to Lavender Brown, but he would wait until she was ready.. when she was, she would let him know. (see, David can be a good guy!)

He then offered Mio a smile "Hey, we all lose it" He then stage whispered "I think Wolfe is rubbing off on all of us." he then listened to Arty as she talked about marrying Astoria "Um excuse me Miss, I believe I already proposed.. something about a big Emerald..?" He smirked at her. Then, when she talked about keeping Astoria, David tsk-ed "Arty, Arty Arty. Women are not objects, and last I checked, Astoria was a woman."
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:12 pm

Mio put his arms around the Slytherin and rested his chin on her shoulder, breathing in her scent as he closed his eyes. Just having his friends close by always managed to calm him down. He looked over Artemis towards the other Slytherin girl and smirked, his respect for Astoria growing by the second. That girl would definitely be good for Ian, he needed someone who was a little less ... Hufflepuff-ish than his friend.
Grinning up at David, he nodded. "She might be, but I think we both have quite a temper of our own." he chuckled and turned to Ian. "I agree. I like her. She'll fit in well with our group." Mio said.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3