Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I Don't Believe We've Met? (Vanessa, Open)

+2
Astoria Greengrass
Vanessa Masters
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I Don't Believe We've Met? (Vanessa, Open) Empty I Don't Believe We've Met? (Vanessa, Open)

Post by Astoria Greengrass Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:30 am

Astoria was pleased with the way the school term had been playing out so far. After the last year, meeting her sister she hadn’t known existed, she was sure that nothing more surprising could come from the following year, anyway. Thankfully, thus far there had been little out of the ordinary, apart from the Triwizard Tournament, which had been little more than entertainment for her.

She was doing her homework, like any ordinary student, in the library on the chilly afternoon and she was glad that she’d yet to be interrupted. Of course, the moment that she thought that, she heard footfalls approaching her table..

Last edited by Astoria Greengrass on Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

I Don't Believe We've Met? (Vanessa, Open) Empty Re: I Don't Believe We've Met? (Vanessa, Open)

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:32 am

Vanessa entered the library with a stack of books in her arms. She quickly made her way over to a table to find it occupied, "Um do you mind if I join you?" The books were getting rather heavy and she felt like her arms were about to snap in two. She waited for an answer and hoped one came rather quickly
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

I Don't Believe We've Met? (Vanessa, Open) Empty Re: I Don't Believe We've Met? (Vanessa, Open)

Post by Astoria Greengrass Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:39 am

Astoria raised her eyes to see a girl was she’d never met before, her arms full of what appeared to be heavy books. She glanced at an empty table that was only a few metres away before rolling her eyes and waving out her hand, “sure.” She wasn’t exactly looking for any conversation, or company for that matter, but she was not going to be rude. Besides, she was almost finished with her work so there was no harm that could come from the girl joining her. “Why do you have so many books?” she asked, her tone obviously curious.
Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:41 am

"I like to read alot. After all, I am in Ravenclaw." She smiled at the girl and set the books down and sighed in relief. She shook her arms out and smiled. She sat down and began reading when she remembered her manners. She looked up and smiled "Im Vanessa Masters." She held her hand out for the girl to shake.
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Greengrass Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:47 am

Astoria smirked and said, “I’m a Slytherin. Doesn’t mean that I like fiddling with snakes.” It was a joke.. partially. She preferred not to make any judgements on anybody based on their house. Especially since her friendship with a Hufflepuff had blossomed so easily, when there was a time when she viewed that house as weak. Smiling, the Slytherin nodded when she was offered an introduction and she replied, “I’m Astoria. It's a pleasure.
Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:52 am

"That is very true." She smiled and looked down at her books. However, she quickly looked up when the girl said her name. "Astoria? Astoria Greengrass?" Was this the Astoria that Ian was taking to the ball. She was prettier than Vanessa. No wonder Ian wanted to go with her instead. And he would probably ask her to be his girlfriend and... No... her mind was running off as it always did
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Greengrass Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:01 am

Astoria nodded, thinking that obviously she agreed as she was the one who said it in the first place. Finally, she returned to her work, her quill scratching over the parchment quickly and easily. There wasn’t much less of this essay, and for that she was thankful. “I don’t believe that there is any other Astoria’s at this school,” she said, without lifting her gaze from her work, “why do you ask?
Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:07 am

"A friand of mine has mentioned you a few times before." She began writing notes on the Hungarian Horntail and looked up. "I hear youre going to the ball with Green Eyes... I mean Ian Mortinson." She blushed when she let the stupid nick name her cousin had once called Ian slip out
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Greengrass Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:27 am

Astoria has no idea who the girl’s friend could be, as she wasn’t used to being ‘mentioned’ by other people. She didn’t even look up from her work until Vanessa mentioned Ian. “Green Eyes’?” she asked, a slight grimace on her pale face, “really? What kind of nickname is that?” Placing down her quill, as her essay was finally complete, she brought her hands up and linked her fingers under her chin. “You’re right,” she said, “I’m going with Ian. Why do you bring that up?
Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:29 am

"It was the name my cousin used to call them when they were dating. I guess she mentione dhim alot so I just picked it up." She noticed the girl got tense and defensive rather quickly. "I was just wondering since Ian is my friend." She didnt want to start an argument. She was genuinely just curious
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Greengrass Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:45 am

Sydney was your cousin?” she asked, a small frown on her face, “I’m sorry for your loss. It was terrible to hear what happened to her.” Tilting her head slightly, Astoria smiled and said, “oh, he hasn’t mentioned you before. But I was just wondering, why you asked if you already knew, is all.
Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:52 am

"Yes, Sydney and Jace were my cousins." Jace had gone AWOL after Sydneys death. She hadnt heard from him in weeks. She missed her cousins. She then turned to Astoria, "I wasnt sure if you were the Astoria he was talking about. So I asked."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Greengrass Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:57 am

I am sorry for your loss,” she said quietly, repeating her previous sentiment, “she didn’t deserve to die.” Feeling the slight awkwardness was growing on her, and as such she began to toy with her quill once more. “Fair enough,” she replied, “you know, maybe you should talk to Carmen Thorne. She’s a Sixth year, but she dated Jace for a couple of years before he disappeared. Maybe she’d like to know that someone else cares that he’s gone.” Astoria knew that Carmen had romantically moved on, but that didn’t mean that she didn’t care that her ex boyfriend was missing. They had dated for years.
Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:03 am

"I never knew Jace had had a girlfriend here. He had never mentioned her." She thought back to the letters and then she remembered. "Wait, Carmen? He did mention her... He said he wanted to marry her one day. He really loved her." She smiled at the thought of her cousin getting married
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Greengrass Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:09 am

Astoria couldn’t help but laugh when Vanessa mentioned her cousin’s wish to some day marry Carmen Thorne. “Obviously you haven’t met her,” she said quietly, “she’s nice and everything, but she’ll screw anything that’s willing. I mean, she sure loved Jace, but it all started out as some silly physical thing. She’s got a bit of a thing going with someone now. I don’t know if she’d actually have married him. Or anyone for that matter.
Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:39 pm

Vanessa nodded, she felt bad that her cousin had been used merely for his body. But oh well, Jace was super cute, she couldnt blame the Carmen girl. "And are you using Ian for the same thing?" Vanessa was rather protective of the boy ever since she had found out his cousin had cheated on him. She felt it was her duty to protect him from any further harm
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Greengrass Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:01 pm

Astoria was about to point out that Vanessa should probably get to her reading when the accusation fell from the Ravenclaw’s lips. She blinked a couple of times, before her eyes narrowed, “excuse me?” Astoria was growing more annoyed by the moment as she looked the girl over, “who do you think you are? I assure you that my friendship with Ian is none of your concern.
Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:07 pm

"Im not trying to insinuate anything or insult you in any way. I just feel protective of the boy after what my cousin did to him." She felt bad for ccusing Astoria of using Ian. But she just had to know. "I should probably just go." She decided it would be best to study in her nest so she picked up her books and nodded. "Im sorry."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Greengrass Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:12 pm

Astoria’s gaze didn’t settle in the slightest as glared at the girl, “I am not using Ian. Considering we are just friends, I don’t know how I could be anyway. You needn’t worry about him. He has plenty of real friends to keep him happy and safe.” Astoria didn’t admit that her own feelings for her Hufflepuff friend had been developing into more than friendship, because it was none of Vanessa’s business. Not to mention the fact that even Ian himself was unaware. “Perhaps you should,” she said stonily, “your apology is not accepted right now, because I am still too frustrated with you. You can’t have spoken to him more than a couple of times, so you have no right to say what you did.
Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:15 pm

"Are you trying to say I am not Ian's friend?" She growled and slammed her books down on the table. How dare she say those things. "I care about him. Not just because of my cousin, but because he has helped me through things you wouldnt even begin to understand. So dont you dare for a second think I dont care about him or his well being."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Greengrass Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:21 pm

No,” Astoria said simply, unruffled by the angry words of her companion, “I’m simply saying that you need not worry about him. He has plenty of people to look out for him. And I am no threat to his wellbeing, believe me.” The Slytherin rolled her eyes, and toyed with the pieces of parchment in front of her. “I don’t deny that you care. It’s simply unnecessary. I would also suggest that you don’t presume that I would not understand anything. You don’t know me any more than I know you.
Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:23 pm

"I care about me if I want to. You have no say in who I care about and just how much I do so." She picked up her books and glared at the Slytherin girl. She spoke in her over dramatic southern belle accent that she always used when she was being sarcastic, "Well it was ever so lovely to meet you, Miss Greengrass."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:27 pm

Artemis was bored and after picking up the scent of one of her housemates, Astoria whilst in the library, she decided to investigate until her ears pricked up at the sound of Ian. Every part of her bristled with the need to protect but could not pick up his scent. Slipping around a corner to take in the sight, she frowned. ''Excuse me...Something the matter?'' She questioned, a growl at the tip of her tongue. She couldn't see Ian so she knew they were simply talking about him but it still put her on edge.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:29 pm

Vanessa turned at the sound of another voice. "Oh, hello Artemis. No problem here. I was just explaining to Asotria here that Ian is my friend and if I want to be able to protect him I shall do so. You are quite protective of him as well, so you know how it is." Vanessa did not feel like explaining why she felt protective of him because it hurt every time she thought of her cousin
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Greengrass Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:32 pm

Astoria let out an exasperated sigh and shook her head, “I thought that it was quite lovely to meet you, until you decided that you needed to place your frustratingly pushy nose in things that do not concern you.” Eying her homework as though the conversation was hardly a bother to her at all, Astoria spoke evenly without looking up, “I think that I was perfectly polite to you until that point, really.

When another voice joined them, the Slytherin dragged her gaze lazily to Vanessa and then over to her housemate. “Hello Artemis,” she said simply, her signature soft smile gracing her lips once more. “Oh, Vanessa is right,” she said, “she felt the need to make accusations about things that really have nothing to do with her. And then grew angry when I pointed it out. Seems rather pathetic to me, but I don’t like being slandered by someone I’ve never met before.
Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next