Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I Don't Believe We've Met? (Vanessa, Open)

+2
Astoria Greengrass
Vanessa Masters
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I Don't Believe We've Met? (Vanessa, Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Don't Believe We've Met? (Vanessa, Open)

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:29 pm

Vanessa turned at the sound of another voice. "Oh, hello Artemis. No problem here. I was just explaining to Asotria here that Ian is my friend and if I want to be able to protect him I shall do so. You are quite protective of him as well, so you know how it is." Vanessa did not feel like explaining why she felt protective of him because it hurt every time she thought of her cousin

Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

I Don't Believe We've Met? (Vanessa, Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Don't Believe We've Met? (Vanessa, Open)

Post by Astoria Greengrass Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:32 pm

Astoria let out an exasperated sigh and shook her head, “I thought that it was quite lovely to meet you, until you decided that you needed to place your frustratingly pushy nose in things that do not concern you.” Eying her homework as though the conversation was hardly a bother to her at all, Astoria spoke evenly without looking up, “I think that I was perfectly polite to you until that point, really.

When another voice joined them, the Slytherin dragged her gaze lazily to Vanessa and then over to her housemate. “Hello Artemis,” she said simply, her signature soft smile gracing her lips once more. “Oh, Vanessa is right,” she said, “she felt the need to make accusations about things that really have nothing to do with her. And then grew angry when I pointed it out. Seems rather pathetic to me, but I don’t like being slandered by someone I’ve never met before.

Astoria Greengrass

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:36 pm

"I was not accusing you. I simply asked you a question. How is that accusing!?" She felt her voice getting more shrill as she got angrier with the girl. She had had enough of this. She picked up her books and turned around, "If youll excuse me." She stormed out of the lbirary frustrated at the Slytherin girl. What Ian saw in her she would never know.
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:40 pm

Artemis narrowed her eyes at Vanessa and Astoria before listening to them. ''Quite protective? Vanessa. Imagine me a mother bear and Ian as my cub, weird analogy yes but keep up. If something harms my cub, I will stop at nothing to protect.'' She commented sharply, scratching her skin as the wolf underneath begged to play. ''No one should be interfering in other people's business. Besides, you asked Astoria if she was using Ian for the same thing and hell yes, I was eavesdropping but you're in a library being quite loud. That's accusing.'' She pointed out, oddly calm but still controlling herself. She then watched the girl storm out and waved. ''Bye bye then! Nice talking to you!'' Artemis called out, furrowing her brow before turning to Astoria with a smirk. ''Ian and you?..I can see that.'' She teased, leaning down to press a kiss against her friend's forehead. ''You alright?''
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Greengrass Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:44 pm

Astoria couldn’t decided whether she was more amused or angry as the girl ranted, before storming away. Of course, she couldn’t help but the small part of her that worried. Was that how people saw her friendship with the Hufflepuff. A pale blush covered her cheeks at Artemis’ words, as she shook her head half-heartedly. “We’re friends,” she said, as thought that explained everything. Lightly biting her lip, the girl looked to Artemis and sighed, “I’m fine. But.. do you think I’m using him, Artemis?
Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:49 pm

Artemis knelt next to Astoria, looking up at her with a frown and lightly touched the blush. ''That tells me differently, Ria.'' She said with a smile, her wolf calming down instantly. Tilting her head, her golden eyes took in her housemate before her frown deepened. ''No! Gods no. I can tell you like him...better than Sydney. I really hated her from the moment i saw her but you? I liked you. I think you'd be good for Ian and he'd certainly be good for you. I can already see you've gotten a little lighter..happier.'' She pointed out.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Astoria Greengrass Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:25 pm

Astoria was thankful that Artemis didn’t hate her. They’d known each other for the past few years, but they weren’t the very best of friends. But she had found herself enjoying her housemate’s company and often admiring her. “But he’s too good..” she said quietly, because she knew that it was true. She was a Slytherin in every sense of the word. She hid behind her innocence, but she was manipulative when she needed, and incredibly selfish. That was what had drawn her to Ian in the first place. He.. wasn’t her. He was caring, loyal and friendly. He didn’t care whether things were going to father him or not. Astoria knew that he was too good for her, and had done for some time. “Sydney was a whole category of her own, I think,” Astoria said, remembering the girl and also what she’d been told about her. “Ian makes my life that bit brighter,” she said, “of course I’m happier. I have someone to escape the pretense that I’ve laid for myself with. It makes things much more bearable.
Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:06 pm

Artemis admired Astoria. Despite being a pureblood slytherin, she held some of that softness that she enjoyed. Sitting on the edge of the table, she kept her eyes on the slytherin. ''No one is too good. Yes, he's practically made of goodness. So much so, it flows out of him but I assure you, there's a bad bone in every person's body. Some people just have more than others.'' She pointed out, her lopsided grin taking full form with her one dimple. ''Sydney was...there was no word to describe her. No good ones that is.'' She muttered, a growl threatening to escape. The hufflepuff bitch may be dead and Artemis was raised to never speak ill of the dead but for Sydney, she'd drop all of her  manners and let rip. 

Tilting her head, Artemis beamed. That's all she needed to hear. ''In my experience, that means you like him and that being friends isn't the right step for you. However, due to Ian's inability to really say what's on his heart without a little nudge, he won't say anything yet. You're going to the ball with him, right? Just...dance the night away. Look like the Pureblood- Slytherin Princess I know you are. He won't be able to take his eyes off of you! Trust me!'' She said, winking.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:37 pm

David was in the Library reading a book for school work. While David may have been in some sense a 'bad boy' now a days, he was still the old David who wanted good grades, and loved to read. Unfortunately, between friends and a girlfriend, David had gotten little time to do any fun reading. His only chance to read was for school work.

He had tuned out any noise until he had heard Ian's name voiced, The idiot Sydney's as well..and Artemis talking. It had been a short while since he had last spent time with Artemis, so he got up and found them "Did I hear two of my favorite things? Artemis's voice and Sydney bashing?" He asked with a slight smirk
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:43 pm

"Move aside, mate, I want to hear what's going on as well." Mio appeared behind David and looked over his shoulder at Artemis and Astoria. "Hello ladies." he walked over to them and shot them a grin. "So...what was that about my favourite Hufflepuff? He's not in trouble again?" he growled protectively. After what had happened with Sydney, he was not going to take any chances again. Better safe than sorry, right? he thought with a frown.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:13 pm

Artemis' head shot up, eyes practically glowing at the sight of two of her best friends and practically jumped at them, wrapping her arms around their shoulders. ''David! Mio!'' She exclaimed, kissing them both of the cheek and grinned at them. ''Never knew you liked my voice, David! Thought it always bored you to death.'' She teased with a wink before looking at Mio. ''Breathe, honey. It's fine! Ian's not in trouble. Just some girl stuff that involves Ian. The real question is...what on earth is David doing in a library? I thought he's supposed to catch fire the moment he steps inside!''
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:19 pm

"Urg..." Mio groaned and dramatically flopped down into the chair next to Astoria. "Him and the girls...what is it with those two?" he asked out loud before bursting out with laughter. "That IS true. David, the hell you're doing here? You know the dirty magazines can only be found in the restricted section...at least I think so." he said, trying for a serious voice and failing spectacularly.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:36 pm

David rolled his eyes and smirked "Well it does bore me when you are talking to me." He agreed. Next Mio showed up and David just shook his head "Mio, I swear you can apperate already" He then sat on the arm of Artemis's chair, an arm around her shoulders. When they insulted him for being in a Library, David rolled his eyes "Why would I need a dirty magazine? I mean, I've got the real thing" He winked, then shrugged "I had work that needed getting done. Just remember that we all met in a Library." He reminded them.

To get the topic off him, he said "So whats this about Greengrass having a soft spot for Ian?"
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:42 pm

"How could I forget!" Mio chuckled, thinking back to their very first advanture that had brought them together. It seemed so long ago, but at the same time, he could still remember it as if it just happened a few days ago. Shaking his head, he let David pull him back to the topic at hand and he glanced at the two Slytherin girls. "Oh? Oh! That is good!" he grinned and pushed his chair closed to them. "Is this true? You like him as well?" he asked excitedly. "Oh...ups?" Mio winced and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "I didn't say anything, got it?"
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:48 pm

Artemis shoved David slightly before allowing him to keep his arm around her shoulder even if he said he bored her. Rolling her eyes at the pair, she silently begged for Ian just to appear to be her saviour before pausing. ''The dirty magazines are actually in aisle P but you didn't hear it from me!'' She said, face as calm as ever before winking. The memory of them meeting instantly put a smile on her face and she rested her head against David's chest. ''Seems only like yesterday.'' She murmured and grinned at both of them before glaring at David. ''You can't just go straight on that! You never know what words annoy a girl, David.'' She teased. Mio's words struck her and her jaw fell open, turning to stare at him. ''As...well!? I swear Ian tells me nothing these days. I'm going to have to interrogate him just to make him tell me things.'' Artemis muttered, her gaze landing on Astoria. ''Oh jeez...We're probably so overwhelming for you. Just imagine all four of us! It's a nightmare! Well...David's mostly the nightmare. Ya seen his face? Wouldn't want to wake up to that..'' She teased, sticking her tongue out at him.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:57 pm

David laughed and fake moved to get up "Well my work here is done people" But he stayed where he was. When Mio let it slip Ian liked Astoria, David glared at him "Great going mate. Next you are going to admit I love Artemis and want to be her future husband" he then smirked down at her and said "oops, did I say that out loud?"

When she mentioned the four of them being a nightmare.. and how his face was the worst, he rolled his eyes "Admit it, you would love to wake up to me every morning. You are just afraid your house mates wouldn't approve of you going with a Gryffindor who wasn't the boy who lived" he teased right back
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:03 pm

Vanessa walked back into the library because she had forgotten her notes and her quill. She saw a bigger group which now consisted of Mio and a boy she did not. She cleared her throat and made her way through the group and to the table, "I forgot my notes." She blushed and sent a nod toward Mio and the new boy
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:04 pm

Artemis grinned madly, pointing up at David. ''I knew it! Totally knew it. If you wanted to marry me, get a ring. Preferably emerald but I won't judge if its ruby.'' She teased, leaning up to kiss his cheek. Slipping back down in her chair, pulling her knees to her chest, she covered her mouth to stop from laughing so hard. ''I totally would. Sleepovers are the greatest...That is true. They were amazed i went with Harry for a bit but i think they'd die on the spot if it was you.'' She chuckled before stopping short at the sight of Vanessa and took in the sight of her notes on the table. Sliding them towards her, she nodded. ''Would be bad to forget those..'' She muttered, her lip curving up in a slight smile.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:06 pm

Ian had been looking for his friends the whole afternoon. After his fight with Vanessa, he just needed the easy comfort they offered, but somehow they all seemed to have been vanished. At last, he saw first David and then Mio slip into the library and he quickly followed them inside where he found not only them, but Artemis and Astoria as well. "Oh ... hey ... secret meeting or what?" he asked smiling at all of them. Then he put on a hurt pout. "And I was not invited? That's so mean of you!" he whined slightly before laughing again. "I just can't pull it off!" he groaned and sank down on one of the chairs.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:08 pm

Vanessa smiled as Artemis passed her her notes. "Thank you, Artemis." She turned to MIo and smiled, "Endymion." She was careful not to do anything to tick him off. She turned to the new boy and smiled, "Hello there, New person. Im Vanessa MAsters." She held her hand out to him but stopped when she heard Ian's voice. She didnt want to be near him at the moment as she thought he might still be cross with her, but she was not going to run off. "Hello there Ian."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:23 pm

Artemis sniffed the air subtly and sat up, knowing Ian was now in the library. Chuckling when he saw them all, she shook her head, having to restrain herself from tackling him to the ground. ''Goddamnit guys! Now he knows we have secret meetings. What are we going to do now!?'' She said, throwing her hands up in the air and began laughing harder at his whine. The moment he sat down, she pounced on him, rocking the chair a bit but hugged Ian tightly. ''Iannnn!'' She laughed, kissing his cheek and burying her face in his neck. It'd been a while since she had been with her friends so her contact with people was limited. That's why when she's with the boys, she tries to hug and kiss their cheeks as much as possible like when she's alone with her brothers. Artemis grinned and got off his lap, sitting at the edge of the chair instead.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:29 pm

Mio looked up and laughed loudly at his friend's sudden appearance. "Here he is and the family is reunited!" he exclaimed, his hands raised in a praise. "You're too nice, Jade, don't blame yourself." he gave back and reached over to ruffle the messy brown hair on the Hufflepuff's head. A familiar voice made him spin around and his expression darkened as he set eyes on Vanessa. "Masters! Not you again." he growled and instinctually stepped between her and his friends.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:33 pm

"Down Mio. Im just collecting my belongings." She turned to Ian as if to say, 'I told you so'. Her friends did not like her. But she could live with that. SHe took her stuff and moved to another table near by. She sighed. She did not like being unliked by Ians friends. But its something she would have to live with
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:33 pm

David smirked down at Artemis and said "Whatever you wish love, just remember I expect to be paid back every knut..in other ways" He winked, chuckling. He then smiled at the cute new girl. If he had not been with Lavender Brown, he might have even desired her, but he did not want anyone but Lav. When Ian appeared, David smirked at him "You won't be invited to these secret meetings until you can actually pull through a joke" He said almost seriously.

Next Vanessa introduced herself. David shook her hand and said "David Shuter, The other sexy Gryffindor.. the better one in fact" He shot a grin at Mio before leaning to Vanessa and stage whispering "just so you know, the Dirty magazines are in the P section.. in case you want some" He leaned back and continued to smirk.

He then noticed Mio's reaction, and quickly wiped the smirk off his face. "Whats going on?"
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:39 pm

Vanessa smirked at the boys comment about the disrty magazines. She smiled at him from her table. David Shuter. He was an interesting one and she knew he was one of Ians friends. She smiled down at her books but her eyes kept drifting over to him. She did not know why. She shook her head and began thinking about the yule ball and her date
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:42 pm

Ian laughed at his friends and pulled Artemis into a tight hug, nuzzling her cheek gently. "Hey Wolfe." he whispered into her ear. He missed being with his friends, just hanging out without any problems from the outside world, as one might call it. He stuck out his tongue at the other two boys and smiled slightly, but warmly at Astoria. Somehow they always ended up finding each other, he though chuckling.
His body tensed a little when Vanessa joined them, knowing of her problems with some of his friends. "Hey..." he said calmly, placing a restraining hand on Mio's arm, knowing his friend's protective streak could come out quite violently at times. Looking between his friends, he sighed. "Well...this is awkward."
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:47 pm

Artemis rolled her eyes at David. ''Trust you to mention the dirty magazines! I bet that's all you've thought about since Mio mentioned it! I'm never sitting on you again!'' She quipped, her fingers toying the hair at the back of Ian's head before pausing. ''I thought Mio was the sexier Lion...I must be losing it.'' She muttered jokingly, winking at the pair of them. She didn't like Mio's reaction to Vanessa and tensed, watching everyone with narrowed eyes. ''Awkward doesn't describe it..'' She whispered, leaning back in the chair before looking over at Astoria with an apologetic smile.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next