Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Believing in Nothing has Changed

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Believing in Nothing has Changed - Page 3 Empty Re: Believing in Nothing has Changed

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 8:31 pm

Andromeda screwed her face up to ponder about a solution to her new friend's problem. "Hmm. I think I know what could help," she told her cordially, "so listen, you stick with me now, okay? I'll try to help you better your skill, and we can go cause some toil together! Plus, knowing the rest of my house, you being a Hufflepuff and a first year might get you picked on." Andromeda was emotionally satisfied with the thought of assisting a witch who had the same trait as her.

Back to top Go down

Believing in Nothing has Changed - Page 3 Empty Re: Believing in Nothing has Changed

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 7:35 pm

Scarlett smiled, nodding her head happily at Andromeda's proposal. Maybe all she needed was someone who could understand what she was going through to help perfect her newly relieved skills. But Scarlett couldn't help wonder was it was like to be the only Metamorphagus in Hogwarts, having to teach yourself the ways of your abilities."Did you teach yourself?" she asked, continuing to ask her questions as they came to mind. "Was it hard being the only Metamorphagus here at Hogwarts at the time? Did you sometimes feel as though you were different? Did you get bullied for it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 12:21 am

Andromeda nodded as a confirmation to her first inquiry. "Yes ma'am. It comes from my mother's side- if it had been on my father's side who I'm always around, I'm pretty sure someone would have helped practiced with me. But hey, it skipped my mum's generation so I just decided to take it up on my own," she told Scarlett honestly. Andromeda felt absolutely satisfied that she was assisting another person in a morally correct form. She even inclined her head to prepare herself for more questions. "Oh, no, darling. I, for one, am Andromeda Charis Black, and I personally, as Andromeda Black, don't really give a flying crap about what anybody has to think of me. I cannot change the way I am, although I do possess the ability- but I can not, and will not. I wasn't really bullied.. just harassed occasionally. But, the harassment usually landed in my favor, because the offending party usually would walk away ashamed. You are your own individual, and you don't need anybody to tell you how you're supposed to be. I learned that at a very young age," Andromeda said to Scarlett. This conversation was actually exhilarating and finally let her express some of the minor held back tension.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 9:42 am

Morgan smiled as she listened to Scarlett and Andromeda talk about their skill. She always thought that being able to change how you look to match your mood, or whatever, would be very exciting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 10:12 am

Scarlett's eyes shined their acceptance as her eyes lighten up and turned to a normal shade a brown. "You're a very strong person, Andromeda," she commented, reviewing the contents of what she was explaining. "When I grow up I want to be just like you. Strong, beautiful, and fierce," she replied, picking up a dandelion. "Does anyone else in your family have this ability?"

Scarlett then stood up from her squat position, her legs feeling tingling from the uncomfortable position. Reaching down to take her wand from her boot, Scarlett murmured some words under her breath, making three softball mittens and a softball appear. Feeling happy with herself, Scarlett ran over the get the items. "Here," Scarlett commented, handing each person a glove. "I hope you guys are right-handed," she added, fitting her small hands in her left-handed glove. "I only have one left-handed glove, and that's for myself," shrugging she then added, "I'm an odd ball"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 10:45 am

Morgan accepted the mit from Scarlett and put it on her right hand as she had put hers on her left. "I have a couple of cousins that are lefties, too," Morgan said brightly. The mit felt good on her hand. "Thanks. Can we play, now?" Morgan asked with a bright smile getting more and more excited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 10:58 am

Scarlett nodded her head,"Yep!" she stated, throwing the ball up in the air and catching it. "Okay, we'll start with catch! I'll throw it to you then you'll throw it to me," she explained, knowing that the title sorta referred that. "It'll help you with your pitching and your occasionally catching you'll have to do," she added, "Remember anything caught from midair it a automatic out. Three outs and your team get a chance to bat," Throwing the ball in a underhand motion, the ball made a perfect arch giving time for Morgan to catch it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 11:07 am

Morgan saw the ball fly from Scarlett's hand and arc towards her. She kept her eye on it as she calculated where the ball would fall. Getting under where the ball would fall, Morgan put her mitted hand up and caught the ball. Her grey-blue eyes smiled as she looked at the ball. She looked at Scarlett and smiled. Then she tossed the ball back to her, trying to do the proper pitching motions and form.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 4:35 pm

Scarlet returned Morgan's smile as she caught the ball in the mitt without any problems. "Beautifully done, Morgan," she commented thinking to herself how Morgan would be a force to be wreck-en with. Turning her attention to Morgan, Scarlett watched as she pitched the ball in perfect form, causing the ball to glided towards Scarlett. Scarlett held her glove out in front of her face, catching it with a smash of her glove. Nodding approvingly, Scarlett threw the ball back with a greater force, probably averaging in the speed of 40 mph.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 5:13 pm

Morgan smiled at Scarett's praise of her catch and grinned even more when the pitch she threw was catchable. When Scarlett threw the ball back, Morgan stepped into position and caught the ball with a THUD in the mit. "Got an arm on you, Scarlett," she said smiling. Morgan threw the ball back to her. She thought about trying to throw it a little harder, but figured she better master the pitch and catching first before trying something new.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 5:18 pm

Andromeda shook her head at Scarlett. "Nope, one and only. Althought, my twin cousins in the Czech Republic might.. I doubt it, but I can't totally rule it out," she told to her on the subject of her magical trait. Andromeda noted that they were going to continue their game and sat beside the lake. As she toyed her hands on the surface of the water, she took a minute to reminisce about her day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 8:58 pm

Scarlett grinned, motioning for Morgan to throw the ball back. Holding out her glove to catch the ball, Scarlett jogged back a few to catch it from the high arc it made. Squeezing her glove a little too early, the ball bounced off her closed-hand glove and rolled over to a large rock. She jogged over to pick it up and threw the ball back to Morgan from the far place she stood. "Sorry,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 9:57 am

Morgan smiled at the girl, "Don't be sorry, Scarlett. You can't catch them all," Morgan said, quoting her father when he would practice Quidditch with her and the quaffle would make it into the goal. Morgan went to catch the ball and just under judged where the ball would fall. The ball bounced off the edge of her mit and rolled a few feet away. She smiled as she went to pick it up and throw it back, "See?" she said playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 5:44 pm

Scarlett laughed, catching the ball in her mitt, "Hey, you did that on purpose!" she commented sarcastically. "Plus, perfection is what I strive for," she added with a shrug as she throw the ball back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 7:20 pm

Morgan laughed. "A person after my own heart... I try my best at what I do," she said catching the ball and throwing it back a little harder than she had been.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3