Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Time flies when you've disappeared or changed (Briana)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Time flies when you've disappeared or changed (Briana) Empty Time flies when you've disappeared or changed (Briana)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:40 pm

Belledona entered the Tea Shop, the scent of perfume hit her nose causing her to wrinkle it in distaste but she shrugged it off. She enjoyed the service at the little shop and they did her tea perfectly. She sits at the back of the shop, tucking her leg underneath her. She fiddles with her gold waves and stared into the distance, waiting to be served. A smartly dressed old woman walked up to her and Belledona smiles slightly. ''Hello Ma'am...I'd like a normal tea with a lace of honey and chocolate. Oh and one sugar. I'd like a spoon too so i can stir it. Thank you..'' The woman rushes off and comes back with a china tea cup filled with the tea just like she liked it. Belledona stirred it and waited. She didn't know what for but she felt the need to wait.

Back to top Go down

Time flies when you've disappeared or changed (Briana) Empty Re: Time flies when you've disappeared or changed (Briana)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:57 pm

Briana had just come from a small study group of first years from her Charms class at the Three Broomsticks. It didn't bother her to have a little extra study time with them, but to have them wanting everything to be perfect in the first shot was, well...exhausting! Walking by the Tea Shop, she paused. She often visited here when she came to Hogemeade, but this time she was planning to just head back to Hogwarts. But, still.... Something said to go in....

Briana entered and smiled at the waitress who often served her. "Your usual, Miss Yaxley?" she asked brightly. Briana nodded simply and looked about at the other patrons. Quickly the waitress brought her Earl Grey tea, straight up, along with a sugar cookie, Bri's personal favorite. She thanked her and paid for her order and went to leave when her bright blue eyes fell on a woman who looked vaguely familiar. Could it be, after all this time?

Back to top Go down

Time flies when you've disappeared or changed (Briana) Empty Re: Time flies when you've disappeared or changed (Briana)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:04 pm

Belledona heard the bell of the door and her emerald eyes flickered up to pass over the face of someone who looked familiar. Her green eyes locked onto hers. It can't be...can it? Salazar..it is...Briana. Her mind told her as did the waitress who said Miss Yaxley and her rare lopsided smile formed on her face. She was about to wave her hand as in indication for her to come over and she remembered her manners. She got up and took her tea with her. Her feet took her towards Briana and smiles. ''Briana...is that you?'' She asks with sparkling eyes. ''Pardon me if i am rude...when i'm excited, manners aren't the first thing on my mind.'' She says with a cheeky smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:19 pm

When the blonde woman walked over to Briana with the lopsided simle she remembered, she knew it had to be Belledona. The moment she spoke, Briana had all the confirmation she needed. "Same old Belledona!" she said brightly, smiling happily, but being sure to not flash all of her sparkling white teeth. Bri had still been the old Bri the last time they were together. She didn't know how her good friend would take the change. "Salazar above! It's been ages!" Briana said wrapping her free arm around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:26 pm

Belledona laughs as Briana's words. ''It is you!'' She wraps her free arm around her just as Briana did the same. There was something different about Briana but her logical mind pushed it away. She smirks at Briana. ''It's been years, my old friend! Salazar i was just thinking about you the other day and i went 'What is that little old snake up to?' and it's just a coincidence we meet here today!'' She exclaims and sips her tea, liking the way the honey and chocolate hinted in the back of her throat. ''What have you been up to?'' She asks with a bright smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:41 pm

Letting Belledona go, Briana was a glow with happiness. "Guess the fates wanted us to be together after all this time!" she said. At her friend's question, Briana motioned for her to follow and sit at the table she had perviously sitting at. "So much! So much, Belle! I'm teaching charms at Hogwarts now. What about you? You were always one to push the bondaries of things. What have you been doing all these years?" she asked, sitting across from her and sipping her tea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:50 pm

Belledona laughs and sits down where she was sat before. She sips her tea and grins at the news. ''Oh Bri! That's fantastic! I'm actually teaching Flying at Hogwarts.'' She admits with a smile. ''That i have been...I've been travelling around the world. Only came back a couple months ago as i have to look after my godchildren; The Valkyries. You remember Celeste, don't you? She was killed a year after her youngest daughters were born. I only found out a year ago...Nocte was killed a month before i came back...Tragic really. So i'm taking care of them. I'm dating someone.'' She winks and laughs. ''I'm not sure if you remember but Thane Divine? I recall telling you that gigantic crush i had on him and all you did was giggle your ass off.'' She says with an eyebrow raised, her eyes sparkling with laughter. ''Nothing interesting i guess...Nothing to 'push the boundaries although i do miss those days.'' She admits with a small shrug and a sip of her tea. ''After all these years, fate has decided to bring us to this point now...Why?''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:01 pm

"I do remember Celeste... How tragic!" Briana said at the news of her passing, "And, with two new little ones, too." When Belledona mentioned Nocte's death, too, Briana just shook her head, looking away. "At least the girls have you to look after them. That's a plus! And, you're teaching at Hogwarts, too? Fantastic! Means, we will be seeing more of one another!" Briana said taking a sip of her tea after a bite of cookie. 'I'm not sure if you remember but Thane Divine? Briana all but choked on her tea at the mention of Belledona's school-time crush. "The Mr. Divine, himself? Well, it's about time!" she said with a giggle. She sighed, teasing, "He was divine, indeed.... What ever became of him?" Briana remembered the girl talks with him as the topic, and a smile touched her lips. She wondered if, now that she was changed, love would ever find her, but she pushed the thought away. "I couldn't say why they thought it proper for us to be together once again. But, you know fates, fickle creatures with their own adgenda...." Briana said with a wink as she drank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:47 pm

Belledona nods. ''All four of the girls are wonderful but sadly the oldest two are in Wolfclaw.'' She says with sad smile. ''It is fantastic! I mean..who wouldn't want to see me?'' She winks teasingly and laughed at Briana's reaction to her boyfriend was. ''Turns out he loved me back then also! He is divine...in more ways than one.'' She says with a smirk and a cheeky wink. ''He works with the ministry...Turns out his cousin is at Hogwarts and Wolfclaw. They seem to have taken my dear Luna and Skyla into their grasps. They're in love and Salazar it's so sweet.'' She chuckles. She stared at Briana closely whilst she sipped her drink. There was something definitely different about her yet she was still the same. ''Pardon the rudeness but did something happen whilst i was away? Something hints in your eyes that something has yet you are not so open to tell...'' She questions, curiosity getting the best of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:56 pm

"I will just have to take you word on his devine-ness," Briana said with a wink. "He what! You mean, the two of you liked one another but neither of you said anything and now, after all this time, you two are together?" she said in a flabbergasted tone. Then she smiled brightly, "Well, then it really is about flippin' time!" As Belledona told her about two of the girls also being picked up by relatives of Thane's she chuckled. "Guess your family and his are supposed to be together. Well, your family in a matter of speaking... You know what I mean..." she said.

As Briana sipped her tea and finished her treat, she noticed a change come over Belledona. She was trying to figure out what had changed with Briana. "No, no.... It's alright, Belle. Could never put anything over on you. Ummmmm..... Yeah, something did happen...." Briana said setting her cup down. "Belle, I'm not like you anymore. Something happened, and I was found by a wonderful woman. She turned me...." Briana said placing her hand on her friend's. "Belle, I'm a vampire...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Belledona smirks at her wink and nods. ''All mine, Bri...all mineee.'' She chuckles and nods laughing at her shocked tone. ''Yep! Although...We did fuck a lot...'' She whispers quietly with a blush rising on her cheeks. She looks around and hears the last bit. ''Yeah i know what you mean...They are my family. More family to me than my own...All i have is Lyra and the cousins, ya know?'' She shrugs.

Belledona listens to Briana and watched her settle the cup down. She puts hers down and she listens carefully with no emotion in her face. As Briana places a hand on her's, she clasps it and squeezes it softly. ''You are still like me and everyone else in the room. You're just different tis all. You almost died..that's why, isn't it? If so, i owe this woman a lot, Briana. If i wasn't so...observant and seen and read about many vampires, i wouldn't have noticed. You're one of my best friends, Bri...Always will be.'' She says with a kind smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:15 pm

Briana nodded as Belle confessed to what she already knew. Thane and she had messed around a fair amount, just like she had had her share of boys, too. After telling Belledona what had happened and she accepted it without blinking an eye, Briana nodded. "I did almost die, Belle. It was horrible. But, I wouldn't trade what I am now for anything. You know her, by the way. Headmistress Lestrange is the one who saved me," Briana explained with a smile. "I owe her more than my life. She gave me another chance at life, a new family, reunited me with Mira.... So much!" Briana told her friend, looking at the ring she had to wear to keep her safe from the sun. "How is Lyra?" she asked looking up.

Last edited by Briana Yaxley on Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:20 pm

Belledona listens with concern in her eyes. ''Who harmed you?'' She growls as she looked at Briana's face with care. ''Ahh Dellen is a lovely woman...I owe her a lot for letting me be a professor and care and be close to Lyra...'' She sighs and smiles at Briana. ''How is Mira?'' She asks and hears her question. ''Well...Her eyesight is getting worst. She gets small flashes of sight. She's going strong and i just wish i could find a way to cure her completely...'' She rubs the bridge of her nose, stopping the threatening tears that wished to fall. She collected her composure and smiled at Briana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:48 pm

"They were these two drunk wizards last summer. Beat me and left me for dead for fighting against what they would have done to me. But, no worries about them...." Briana said looking up, a glint in her blue eyes. "He was my first kill, Belle. Dellen took care of the other one. Shortly after that, I gave up human blood except on rare occasions. Animal does the trick," she said with a wink. She smiled at the thought of her little sister. "Mira is good. She's lucky that I don't hunt down the bastard family that hurt her.... But, she's here and well and....back with Sirius," Briana said raising her cup and drinking. As the topic shifted to Lyra, Briana's face fell slightly. "Belle, what's wrong with Lyra?" she asked, her voice full of concern.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:57 pm

Belledona nods carefully. ''It's a good thing they are not longer here...and brilliant.'' She listens about Mira and grins. ''She's very lucky i won't either...No one hurts my best friend's family. As long as she's okay that's all that matters...'' She sips her tea and orders more of the tea. She poured honey and chocolate into the tea and stirred it. She sips it and sighs, hearing Briana's question. ''She has a brain tumor that is robbing her eyesight slowly...She gets short bursts of sight and she hears better than most. You know when one sense is gone, another increases? This is basically it...Mother and Father are not disowning her because they would look bad in the public's eyes. They ignore her too...I've had to look after her as much as i could which was hard with all the travelling.'' She admits to Briana, a lone tear sliding down her pale cheek. ''Sirius is a good kid...Best treat your Mira right.'' She smirks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:09 pm

Hearing about Lyra and the illness taking her sight, Briana put her tea down and squeezed Belledona's hand. Sorrow touched her eyes at hearing about this tragic illness. Lyra was always a great little sister. Briana even thought of her as a little sister, too. "Belle, I'm so sorry to hear that," she said softly. "I'm glad, for what it's worth that your parents are going to keep her, even if it's for their own status. She's getting the right care and everything right?" she asked. Lyra had been different from Belledona and her parents, and sadly, now it meant that if she wasn't sick, they wouldn't keep her in the family.

Briana smiled at the mention of Sirius and her sister. "I think he will. They seem to have picked things up where they left off after she disappeared. If he doesn't... Well, he will have big sister to deal with," Briana said with a laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:44 pm

Belledona sighs and squeezed back. ''Lyra is a strong girl and she'll survive. She has to. She's getting every help she can get...Our parents are going to keep her however they ignore her. They claim me to be the golden child.'' She rolls her eyes in disgust. ''Lyra is the perfect girl..yes she's got an illness but why must that make someone imperfect? It disgusts me.'' She shakes her head.

Belledona laughs, grinning at Briana. ''Bri...Not just a big sister. A cousin too! Mira is a lovely girl and i wouldn't want her hurt one bit! I guess we'll have to keep a close eye out on our little girls.'' She winks at Briana.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:34 pm

Briana sighed. "At least she is getting the care she needs. You both are perfect in your own way, Belle. You know that..." she said comforting her friend. "I agree. No person should be judged by what they are or an illness they have. Everyone is a living thing and thus, should be treated as such," Briana said raising her cup to toast her own thoughts and drank.

A grin formed on Briana's face as Belledona mentioned that not only does Mira have Briana looking after her, but she also has Belledona, too. She returned her wink with a smile. "Same goes for Miss Lyra, too. We best keep our eyes on them. If they are anything like us.... Merlin help us...." Briana said, giggling at her own joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:25 pm

Belledona smiles sadly. ''At least someone agrees.'' She sips her tea and ruffles her hair a little.

''Oh my...If Lyra ends up like me, the whole world is doomed!'' She laughs and shakes her head. ''Mira is an independent woman just like you! The world is alright..for now..'' She winks and blows the steam off of the top of her drink, sipping it gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:43 pm

Briana laughed lightly and nodded. "I supposed you're right. Don't know that the world could handle two like you. But, she's a little firecracker, too," she said with a wink. "Now, Mira.... The world is safe for now, like you say. She can hold her own, though. Merlin held anyone who really crosses her on a bad day," Briana added with a light laugh, as she sipped her tea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:04 am

Belledona chuckles and grins. ''Hell..If anyone crosses any girl on a bad day, Merlin help 'em!'' She smirks and nods. ''A very tough girl. Full of spirit.'' She says with a thoughtful smile. ''How are your classes anyway?'' She asks with a raised eyebrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:37 pm

Briana shrugged. "They aren't so bad. Have a nice blend of students. I'm hoping that they will enjoy the projects I have ready for them. How about yours?" she asked. Just thinking about Mira and Lyra on a bad day with people just pushing the right way and Briana smile. Just as she and Belledona weren't two to tango with when they were younger, so are their little sisters....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:43 pm

Belledona smiles. ''I have heard of my goddaughter speak of your classes. She says she enjoys it very much and can't wait for the end result.'' She says with a smirk. ''My classes are...different. Some students are willing to collaborate but in my first class, i asked if any of them played quidditch and one was rather rude. Then again...It was the first week of school and i can set off alarm bells.'' She sips her tea and shrugs. She was happy to have met Briana after so long and missed her very much. Apart from Celeste, Briana was one of the closest friends she had and she did feel bad for disappearing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:55 pm

Briana nodded remembering that Luna was one of the students who seemed rather thrilled with how she ran her classes. At hearing about Belledona's first class, she smirked. "I do hope you got that all ironed out, Belle. How many Quidditch player did you have? I'm guessing all of them...." Briana couldn't believe after all this time, they were still just like they were in school. She missed those days, but was happy that they were done. She was even happier that her path had crossed with her long time friend. Briana had missed her terribly, but now that they were back together, things seemed right once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:27 pm

Belledona shakes her head. ''I couldn't shout at the kid 'cause it's Thane's cousin and Luna's boyfriend's sister. I'd get the kid in trouble and i can't afford to do that when i want to be accepted into the family...and not all of them. Just a few...others are first years who just want to learn. Most of the quidditch players don't think they need to improve. Kids these days, Bri!'' She rolls her eyes and sighs happily now that she had her friend back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next