Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Complacent (Ricardo)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Complacent (Ricardo)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Complacent (Ricardo)

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:11 pm

Lon nodded slowly chuckling in a way only the wolf would understand, "Yes. I am the alpha of your human," he said and then growled slightly, "And just as I am the alpha of your human, I am yours," he pointed out as he slowly nuzzled the side of her head implying Silver had to show him her neck in submission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Maddox Black Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:45 pm

She flinched to the side backing up her bloody eyes confused Silver's ears flattened against her head "I dont want an Alpha...you..no no.." "STOP" Silver whimpered painfully at the voice ringing in her head "Obey him, we love him"Chase advised her. Silver looked up again "He is our mate, bare your neck to him, your birth is a gift from our mates." Chase spoke to the wolf firmly though the wolf rebelled she controlled her. Finally she walked up to Lon and sitting down she turned her head to the side bearing her jugular vein to his vicious teeth. "Yo..you are my alpha I shall follow you."

Drake Maddox Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:42 pm

Lon smirked with satisfaction as this wolf bared its neck, because if she didn't, they'd have to fight and Lon would win. Biting into the flesh of the newborn gently just to bruise slightly and then Lon put his paws on Silver's shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:12 am

She whimpered softly at the bite her head bowing further, as he put his paws on her shoulders she looked up at him. "She says you are her mate.." she said nervously to her sire "do..does that mean yo...you are my mate as well?" Silver's eyes darted back and forth and her tail twitched nervously. "Relax Silver, Lon is a good wolf...look at how gentle he is being with you" Chase tried to sooth her wolf to no avail.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:55 pm

"Obviously," Lon answered with a stern tone as he stared into her eyes a wolfish grin stamped on his muzzle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:57 pm

Silver's eyes fell shut as her internal argument with her human became unbarable "I dont...he's scary leave me alone" she said to chase "No silver you fail to understand we are the same person and he is ours we are his." "Why can't we find someone else a different mate?" "Ricky and Lon are our lovers Silver you need to accept that"

The wolf's eyes snapped open and she shrunk back from the alpha forcing his paws off her. Rolling to the side she turned and began to run into the forest. "SILVER STOP" Chase shouted as she tried to get control of the young wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:41 pm

The newborn wolf did not get far into the forest before the alpha landed in front of her, tackling her roughly and pinning her to the floor, all of his paws on top of hers, "You forget why your human is submissive to me. I am a true alpha," Lon said nuzzling her and growling possessively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:54 pm

Chase growled at Silver as she struggled against Lon, finally with a loud pained noise the wolf lie still, "Lon?" Chase soft voice floated through the wolf's head, she didnt move a muscle save for baring her neck the same way she did every time she saw Lon out of instinct and respect she always submitted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:26 pm

"Yes love?" Ricardo answered having of course no control over the actions of the wolf unless he pressed to have such control.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:54 pm

Using her smaller frame to her advantage she wiggled out from under them and stood now controlling the wolf inside her with each step. She nuzzled his jaw and licked at his muzzle "Thank you" Chase said "both of you thank you" suddenly the situation filled her with elation and joy and she began to pounce around with excitement "Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" tackling into Ricky and Lon she knocked them over and sat on them looking down happily and licked his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:46 pm

Chuckling slightly the wolf leaned into the affection being shown by Chase, "It's okay," they both answered in unison with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2