Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A Family For Christmas (Ricardo/The Lupins)

+4
Dellen Lestrange
Hades Grimm
Marvolo Gaunt
Remus Lupin
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Family For Christmas (Ricardo/The Lupins)  Empty A Family For Christmas (Ricardo/The Lupins)

Post by Remus Lupin Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:58 pm

It wasn't hard for Remus to receive the location of Ricardo's home. Working for the ministry had its perks and being able to track someone all over the world was one of them. He walked up the path to his godfather's house knowing full well the man wasn't home again. After speaking to some colleagues he found out the man was a templar and his work took him all over the world. Raising a fist he knocked on the door as snow began to fall lightly on the ground.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

A Family For Christmas (Ricardo/The Lupins)  Empty Re: A Family For Christmas (Ricardo/The Lupins)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:29 pm

Coming down the stairs nearly dragging his feet, Ricardo yawned as he walked towards the main door. The maidens were up and about, cooking him breakfast, and simply doing their jobs all around the mansion and the yard. One was about to head to the door, but Ricardo shook his head. She nodded courteously, and left. The boy walked to the door and took a deep breath, because he was in no mood to talk to anyone but still he wanted to socialize a bit anyway. Pulling the door open, he looked up, still rubbing his eyes, "Hello," he greeted the man before letting another yawn come out. To fall asleep the maidens had drugged him so his vision was still very blurry not only from sleep.

Back to top Go down

A Family For Christmas (Ricardo/The Lupins)  Empty Re: A Family For Christmas (Ricardo/The Lupins)

Post by Remus Lupin Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:31 pm

"Good morning Ricardo" remus said with a light chuckle, he stepped inside seeing the boy exhausted. "How have you been fairing?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:35 pm

Closing the door after the man entered Ricardo went to touch his shoulder, but fell to one of his knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:37 pm

Turning he caught the boy around the middle "Ricardo, son whats wrong?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:27 pm

He raised up his head, staring at Remus, finally understanding and truly seeing who he was. "...they drugged me..." he croaked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:25 pm

His jaw tightened and he lifted the boy effortlessly into his arms. Carrying him into the family room he laid him on the couch "don't move Rick" he said turning he walked into the hall, grabbing the first maid he saw he growled "bring me a bezzore now" "but sir hes-" "NOW" he roared his irises turning yellow as his wolf raged the woman squeaked and ran. Returning to the room he knelt beside ricardo as she shuffled to him and handed him a jar "get out" he snarled, his fatherly side taking over he took the bezzore stone from its jar and prodded his mouth open "swallow this son, thats a good man" he murmured.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable
Blood Status: Pureblood

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:40 pm

Swallowing the bezoar with much strength, he felt it slowly go down his throat. "Remus...what was that?" he coughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:44 pm

"Bezoar stone, absorbs toxins poisons and drugs" he smoothed the boys hair checking his eyes to make sure he was okay "why did they drug you?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:32 am

He felt the bezoar fight away the drugs inside his body making him growl, "so I could sleep," he snarled not really at anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:37 am

He frowned a bit "I know all too well what you mean, though in a way it was so they could sleep" one of the maidens came in "Sir stay back from the boy he is dangerous a monster now!" the woman said, Remus turned his yellow eyes on her "Call him a monster again and i'll rip your throat out" a growl cut into every word as if punctuating what he said. The woman turned and fled the room as he turned back to Rick "Richardo you don't want to be here do you?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:57 am

"I have nothing here...if my godfather ever wishes to visit he has ways of finding me. No, I don't want to stay here," he answered him in all possible honesty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:05 pm

"How would you feel if you came to live with my wife and i?" he asked "we have two kids but lots of room in our hearts for more"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:05 pm

"Would she want me there? Would they want me there?" he asked with a grim tone, he was afraid Remus' children wouldn't truly enjoy his company. He knew they'd accept him since they accepted his father, but he didn't want them to feel uncomfortable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:12 pm

"My son is happy to have a brother if you'll take him, my wife wants you with us as much as i do, and my daughter is excited to hve another older brother to test her pranks on" he said with a grin
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:27 pm

"Are you sure you want to have me inside your home?" he asked once again, he was feeling insecure, yes, he wasn't like that before but the wolf changed him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:35 pm

Remus pulled him into a seated position he placed both of his large hands on either side of the boy's face "Ricardo you are just a pup now and a pup shouldnt be alone, if you permit us we will be your family, you will have a brother and sister...a mother and a father we will adopt you and make you our own. We made this decision as a family, we all want you to live with us, I'm older and stronger you have the spirit of an alpha but in the world of wolves I rank higher then you, that is good because then I can help back you down if you lose control, Romulus says he will help you too spar with you when you get ansty. We want you to be apart of our family"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:00 pm

"As long as I'm not chained to the bed, I'll go," he told him a bit more brightly, Remus' description of the way his family wanted Ricardo to join them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:10 pm

He laughed darkly "no son we wont chain you to the bed, so how does it sound? will you accept me as your father?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:27 pm

"Of course...dad..." he whispered and smiled brightly up at his new father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades Grimm Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:29 pm

Remus laughed brightly and helped him up "go pack some things everyone is at home waiting for you!"
Hades Grimm
Hades Grimm
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:33 pm

Ricardo nodded at him and went up the stairs as quick as he could, thinking about what he'd need to take.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:39 pm

Following him he waited for him to pack, as he finished he spoke to the maidens "its been arranged with your god father by the way" he said "Ronald Weasly's father helped me track him down, Arthur and i are old friends" he tossled the boys hair before wrapping a pwerful arm around his waist "Hang on tight" with a snap they apparated into the doorway of his home, shrugging out of his coat remus called out "Morgan? kids? were here" he placed a hand on ricky's shoulders and steared him into the living room.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Deputy Head Mistress of Hogwarts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:17 pm

Morgan had been busy about the house, readying it for Richardo's arrival. Her heart was simply alight at the idea of one more child to fill their home. Just as she finished making the bed in his room and checking to be sure all was as it should be, she heard the sound of her husband and son's arrival. Romulus and Chandra were someplace in the house, and she was sure they would hear him call to them. Exiting his room, Morgan went down the stairs into the living room and smiled brightly at Remus and then at Richardo that stood next to him. Moving to him, Morgan wrapped her arms around his already strong frame and hugged him tightly. "Welcome home, son," she cooed to him, before reaching out to take Remus' hand. This was the right decision. He belonged here, with them. "I trust everything went fine?" she asked her husband as she released her son from his welcoming hug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:18 pm

"Hey," he greeted Morgan still unsure of whether or not he should call her mother. Remus was one thing and his mind was wrapping itself around the idea of the word father and dad being used on him, but Morgan. He didn't know. Perhaps it'd just take a while to get used to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next