Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Complacent (Ricardo)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Complacent (Ricardo)  Empty Complacent (Ricardo)

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:05 am

Chase left the quidditch pitch after practice, though there were no games the team still needed to stay in shape. Walking down the incline that led to the forest she shoved her hands in the pockets of her team hoodie and disappeared right inside the tree line. Sighing she climbed up on a large flat rock and laid down staring up at the sky between the trees, both exhausted and lost inside her own mind.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Complacent (Ricardo)  Empty Re: Complacent (Ricardo)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:02 pm

Appearing like a wild wolf from the middle of the forest Ricardo landed graciously on the rock Chase laid on, his hands next to her head and his knees next to her waist on either side as he quickly leaned in and stole a kiss. "Sup," he smirked at his girlfriend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:15 pm

She gasped at the sudden appearence of her ricky but smiled, seeing him always made her happy. Stealing a second kiss from him she laid back toying with his hair "Been missing you" she said "glad to see you baby" she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. She felt lately like he was going to find someone better and just wanted to be here to hold him for a moment and remember what it was like to be his.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:38 pm

Grabbing her hands behind his neck with one hand, he wrapped his other arm around her waist and pounced away from the rock taking her along with him, landing with Chase on his arms, princess style, "Been missing you too," he smiled and nuzzled his girlfriend before he set her down and poked her, "Lon's missed you too," he winked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:44 pm

She nuzzled him and smiled "i've missed you as well Lon" she said knowing the wolf could hear her. Inching closer to him she said "Why did you ask me to meet you out here?"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:54 pm

Smirking he grabbed her wrist, "Because I have a surprise in store," he said as he brought her deeper into the forest, his inner wolf for once happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:32 pm

She followed him through the trees keeping up with a easy jog, training with Romulus had proven more fruitful and now she kept up without stumbling like how she would have in the past. Her metal hand flexed at her side from the adrenaline in her veins. Smiling she turned her hand so she held Ricky's and turned too a sprint running in front of him slightly but still close enough to touch but giggling as she moved.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:56 pm

Ricardo stopped when he was at the usual clearing he used when Lon took over and he wanted to let him out so the wolf could rampage through the forest and have his fun. Turning to his girlfriend he smiled and nodded, "Been training with Dremar and he taught me how to fully work with Lon, I don't control him but I know how to work with the bastard now," his smile then faded as his teeth sharpened and his eyes rolled over returning with those familiar red eyes he had allowed Chase to see so many times as his facial features became more rough and wolfish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:58 pm

She touched his jaw line and could feel the flesh under her hand as it moved "Lon..Ricardo.." she said there names softly smiling up at them "I'm so releived to hear that your working together now and not trying to hurt each other"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:13 pm

Groaning with happiness Lon leaned into her touch before pressing into his girlfriend and kissing her neck, "Will you stay with me and Ricardo till the night? We have something to show you..." Lon asked reminding Chase, if she did not remember, that that night, was a full moon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:27 pm

She hissed at his soft kisses on her neck and nodded "of course I will" she said wrapping her arms around his neck "I'll leave when you think its too dangerous"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:59 pm

Lon only smirked as he pushed Chase to the ground kissing her and rolling their bodies in the grass.

-Hours Later-

The last few clouds were threatening to move away and Ricardo could already feel a change, he felt less agitated, as if Lon was telling him it was okay. "Lon's been eager to show you," he said as he stared at the sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:17 pm

She sat on the grass looking at him and cocked her head to the side "Why love? i've seen you change before"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:59 am

Smirking he shook his head, "I didn't say what he was going to show," he pointed out as the last clouds finally moved away and the moon showed itself in all its splendor, and before Chase could even answer, Ricardo was already staring, his grin not leaving his face, 

Complacent (Ricardo)  Tumblr_lg7emj1jOJ1qcw2r4o1_500

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:38 pm

She gasped and her eyes widened as she watched him transforming but didnt move a muscle, her heart beat hammered in her chest as the sound of there cracking bones filled the air.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:59 pm

The beast rose however Lon had no aggression to let out and Ricardo had a say in the actions of the beast now. Getting down on all fours the wolf walked to Chase and leaned down nuzzling her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:05 pm

Closing her eyes she leaned into the beast breathing hard, after a few moments she opened her eyes relaxing and nuzzling him back. "Sorry" she whispered "not used to this.." she chuckled kissing the side of his muzzle reaching up she scratched behind his ear. "I was scared...because last time you changed you hurt me..this is..new..its nice..gods i dont know if you understand me" she leaned her forhead against his looking into the large eyes.

Complacent (Ricardo)  Girl-wolf-friendship
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:01 pm

The large wolf nodded his head before slipping his paw behind Chase's neck picking her up by her nape carefully, before opening his mouth, sinking his teeth into her side though not too deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:09 pm

"Lon what..what are yo--ah..ow stop stop it hurts" confused and full of pain she tried to push him away, she felt his teeth slip into her skin as if a knife to butter and she shook in his arms. "Lon no what are you doing" she whispered with fear laced words.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Deputy Head Mistress of Hogwarts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 pm

Slowly taking his teeth from his girlfriend's body he licked her blood before cradling her in his arms. A werewolf bite was a werewolf bite it was done now they had to wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Maddox Black Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:01 pm

Leaning into his chest she felt her body heating up, somewhere between her realization and the white hot pain she realized what was going on. With a violent jerk she rolled out of his arms and hit the ground hard, her spine arched and her eyes snapped open she looked at the moon as if it was the first time she had ever seen light. Her pupils dilated and turned a feral shade of bloody gold, the sounds of bones snapping filled the forest and she fought the urge to scream, her arms lengthened and her metal arm morphed along with the rest of her body turned it into long powerful legs with paws. Her torso lengthened snapping her ribs and her jaw turned long and angular creating her powerful snout her teeth cut through her gums giving her fierce fangs, the black and brown coat that covered her body glistened. Shaking the newborn wolf shuddered on the forest floor, before she stood slowly. Her legs gaining strength she threw back her head, and howled.

Complacent (Ricardo)  Tumblr_negnbaAeAf1snblj3o1_500
Drake Maddox Black
Drake Maddox Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:16 am

Placing his pawns beneath the newborn wolf just in case her legs failed her Lon nuzzled his lover licking her snout before his eyes stared into hers and he joined her in howling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Maddox Black Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:14 pm

Silver looked at the other wolf confused do i know him? her thoughts said. She took tentative strong but easy steps and paced around him. Sniffing his flank to his neck she looked up at the larger wolf "My name...is Silver" she said softly though her mouth did not open she spoke with her mode the way only werewolves could when they shifted. She looked up at him admiringly "you made me?"
Drake Maddox Black
Drake Maddox Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:11 pm

Lon nodded slowly chuckling in a way only the wolf would understand, "Yes. I am the alpha of your human," he said and then growled slightly, "And just as I am the alpha of your human, I am yours," he pointed out as he slowly nuzzled the side of her head implying Silver had to show him her neck in submission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Maddox Black Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:45 pm

She flinched to the side backing up her bloody eyes confused Silver's ears flattened against her head "I dont want an Alpha...you..no no.." "STOP" Silver whimpered painfully at the voice ringing in her head "Obey him, we love him"Chase advised her. Silver looked up again "He is our mate, bare your neck to him, your birth is a gift from our mates." Chase spoke to the wolf firmly though the wolf rebelled she controlled her. Finally she walked up to Lon and sitting down she turned her head to the side bearing her jugular vein to his vicious teeth. "Yo..you are my alpha I shall follow you."
Drake Maddox Black
Drake Maddox Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next