Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Time Out (Killing Spree, Open, R)

+2
Mariya Gaunt
Felix Grimm
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Time Out (Killing Spree, Open, R) Empty Time Out (Killing Spree, Open, R)

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:23 pm

Standing on a boulder just outside the bridge, Magnus sharpened his cerimonial dagger given to him by his 'uncle' Alecto, as he waited patiently for anything, at all, to catch his attention. He was feeling more than bored and that was never good.

Back to top Go down

Time Out (Killing Spree, Open, R) Empty Re: Time Out (Killing Spree, Open, R)

Post by Gabriel Shadow Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:39 pm

Gab was getting board in his old age and was looking for some fun in his life. "Maybe a killing spree" he thought to himself as he walked along the cobblestone road to a near by villa.......
Gabriel Shadow
Gabriel Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs: Death Eater
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:43 pm

Mariya ran across the roof of the bridge a her skirt whipping in the cool breeze, her usual barefeet in combat boots. Her hair today was the colour of pitch black and braided down her spine. Skidding down the roof she grabbed a pillar and slid down it landing on a man's back. "Gotcha Mags" she giggled at her older brother whom she spotted on the boulder near the bridge.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:44 pm

Felix was running. He'd been doing his exercises and was bored, he thought to himself "wolves are chasing me. JOY" before leaping a low wall. Much to his surprise a wolf was before him, he speared it and threw it across the floor before a second bit his waist, he struggled to kick it away before punching another on the nose before sprinting down the bridge. Suddenly skidding to a stop at the sight of Magnus. Felix sighed and drew his wand casting confrigio and scaring the wolves away. He sighed and looked at Magnus "My job was eventful today. How are you?" He became aware if others he smiled at the familiar faces "evening"

Last edited by Felix Grimm on Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:52 pm

"I am bored," he stated his eyes landing on Felix as he pushed Mariya away with two fingers that prickled into the skin of her forehead. Rising from the rock he sat on he sheathed his weapon and in the corner of his eye caught sight of a man steadily walking near the village. Recognizing him as one of the members of Kain's family, Magnus motioned for Mariya and Felix to tag along, "Mariya you should do the talking, question him, see if he knows any family that could vanish without a trace for no apparent reason from around here," he whispered as he crossed his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:56 pm

"oh send the cute little girl to go talk to the strange old man" she purssed her lips "fine then" she flicked his nose and twirling she messed up felix's hair before skipping off towards the man. Stopping as she came to him she clasped her hands in front of herself smiling up at him "Hey Mister do you know anyone around here that could go missing and no one would care about?" her eyes were bright blue today and she looked like an angel.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Shadow Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:09 pm

Gab looked at the girl in thought for a moment before giving her a twisted smile, "I am not sure but there is a villa not to far from here I am on my way to now." He said his eyes almost black as he nodded his head in the direction of the villa. "Your more then welcome to come bring your friends to," he said jerking his head to the two boys hanging back in the shadows.
Gabriel Shadow
Gabriel Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:19 pm

"So enticing" she giggled "are you off to play games like we are?" turning she whistled knowing Magnus would recognize the signal as something from when they played as kids when it was safe to come forward. Slipping her hand into the man's arm she looked at her older brother and her best friend "this shadow man says we can find some toyys in the villa he is off to visit, shall we accompany him?"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:51 pm

Walking to Mariya and the older man, Magnus nodded so that Felix didn't get too far behind them. Turning to the others he nodded and walked not in stride with them but ahead of them, the noise of children playing already echoed in his ears and he was hating every second of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:49 am

Achilles walked behind the group, not falling behind, yet, not catching up. He didn't trust the Shadow, they were slippery and sly, so, he didn't trust that he simply knew of a villa, near nothing, where people can die. He expected to be proved wrong, however. The blood feud between the Grimm and Shadows had never really finished, Kronos and Felix just keep the masses from getting involved. This wouldn't be the first time a shadow has butchered bystanders to reach a Grimm, or any closely tied to the Grimm's. Felix smiled as his dad came to mind, then quickly frowned as he remembered what's happening to his dad. He sighed and summoned his spear with accio and continued to walk.
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Shadow Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:02 am

A sly smile spread over Gab's face as he picked up the uneasiness of the young man behind him, "Calm yourself young master Grimm." Gab said as his black dress shoes made light clicks on the cobblestone road, the air was thick with the smell of fresh baked bread and it was rich. "We are getting closer," Gab said as he stopped summoning the sword that he took from Bruce years ago. Unsheathing it with a sharp hiss and a flash of light, tucking away his wand he removed his butterfly knife from his suit pocket and with a few flashy movements a six inch blade black and sliver blade was showing. "After you," Gab said gesturing to the villa with his sword for the three younger wizards to go first.
Gabriel Shadow
Gabriel Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:01 pm

Felix mutter under his breath before responding to the Shadow "I'm calm shadow, just excuse me if I don't trust a man who'd kill a friend as soon as look at them. After all, you're a shadow, aren't you Gabriel?"

Felix approached the door before waving his hand and smiling as the lock clicked hope . He opened the door and walked inside with a smile. He gestured to the rest to enter the silent house. As it appeared everyone was asleep. Felix could hear snoring yet nothing else. He crept down the hall, up the stairs and choose the the third bedroom.
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Shadow Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:14 pm

The boys words echoed in the back of Gabs head, "...After all, you're a shadow, aren't you Gabriel?" There were no truer words he was indeed a shadow but he had not been involved in the war between the Grimm's and Shadows for years.

Shaking his head to bring him back to the real world back to his task at hand, his true reason for being here. Taking a back hand grip on his sword he silently made his way up the stairs leaving the rest behind, they would make a grand detraction for his get away. Coming to the main chamber he stopped and quickly summoned a mask of black smoke over his face only leaving two blue flames as eyes.......
Gabriel Shadow
Gabriel Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:42 am

Mariya rolled her eyes at the older man, she glanced at the sword her eyes glinting sharply. Looking to magnus she nodded and gave him a look that said depending on you before turning back to the door, as she stepped inside her hair disappeared and turned into a short spiked black hair that matched her brother's. Reaching behind her she pressed into her spine, a soft glow could be witnessed as she stepped to the side towards felix and pulled from her spine a segmant of bone followed by a long thin blade.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:19 pm

Reaching into his back he took out two katanas that were identical to Gabriel's, and Magnus had already understood why, the katana the shadow held belonged to his father but, since the man had made no move against them, Magnus would not act yet. Moving, he nodded at Mariya and slowly moved to side step her, and began climbing the stairs in front of her, should something happen, should this Gabriel have some sort of fun idea, his sister would be protected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Shadow Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:38 pm

The door made a small squeak as Gab opened it but not enough to disturb his target that lay asleep inside. He slowly made his way to the bed easing his weight off one foot and on to the other, as he approached the bed he raised his sword with a smile before plunging it into a mans gut and slicing his throat for good measure. The lady at the mans side woke in fright but Gabs hand clamped her mouth shut before she could scream. "If you swear to stay silent I will spear your life." Gab stated slowly the lady quickly nodded her head up and down, "good" Gab said and released her and slipped out the door.

As he made his way down stares he heard a head splitting scream and a smile danced across his face, "right on time" he said as he made his way down the stares thinking to him self. "those kids shall keep the guard busy as I slip out and vanish into the night I was never here," he smiled at the thought as he stepped into the court yard....
Gabriel Shadow
Gabriel Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:16 pm

Mariya stayed by Magnus like they had practiced a thousand times, her brothers and parents knew she could handle herself but on missions whether for pleasure or play she was to stay close to the bigger person. She mimiced her brother's movements perfectly as they got to the first floor and only danced away from him once he checked and gave her the sign.

The trio mad quick work of any guards in the room but she noticed the shadow man hanging back "he's slipping away" she hissed, "he's up to somethhing, handle this calamity i'm going after him i'll signal for you if it gets out of hand" she turned and slid up the stairs and watched as he killed the man but spared the woman.

Slipping into the room quietly after he left she walked over to the woman "m'lady i am so sorry for this" she said and with a decisive slice severed the women's head before she could utter a single scream. Her head hit the bed with a soft wet thud and she left the room after cleaning it of signs that she had been there. Opening the window in the hall she climbed out onto the roof and slid down the slick shingles, effortlessly she landed on a first floor awning and then jumped to the ground. Landing right in front of Gabriel she blocked his escape "Going somewhere Mister Shadow?" the girl said she smirked and her eyes turned the same shade as her father's. She held her blade loosely in her hand ready to attack at a second's notice.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:52 am

The room Felix walked into was actually packed. About six full grown men sat around a poker table talking. Felix closed the door quietly slipping in silently he grinned. He walked behind the first man and thrust his spear though the first mans heart and pretty much pole vaulted onto the table. The men were stunned but quickly reacted but Felix acted faster, relishing the fight. He dropped low and did a sweeping kick KO'ing the first man with a hard foot to the temple, he rolled forward and tackled the second smacking his head against the wall before breaking his neck with a satisfying crunch. Felix stood up and received two powerful punches that would take down full grown man, unfortunately, his dad hit harder than that. He double foot booted the man to the chest then pushed off the wall doing a modified bull dog on him and smashing his skull of the chair which broke on impact and obviously killed the second man. Achilles then rolled forward and stood only to feel someone grab him from behind which sent Felix into a frenzy of punches and kicks which broke the mans ribs, jaw, arms and neck. When he fell backwards Felix spun and booted him. He then turned to the last man and picked up a shard of wood. Charging him effortlessly he plunged the shard through his eye. Felix stood wrenched his spear out the man and chuckled as he made a poker related pun "Seems I can't deal with you anymore" before laughing as he left.

He quickly moved rooms to find a girl straightening her hair, unfortunately she saw the blood covered boy in the mirror. She threw her straighteners at him and picked up scissors and stabbed him in the shoulder. Felix looked down at her and tilted his head. He shoved her back and picked up her straighteners before ramming them through her eye sockets, she screamed as her flesh was scorched by her straighteners. Felix slit her throat and grinned "I'm glad we could...Straighten that out"

As he left he noticed Gabriel moving away There's a surprise. Slipper bastard. He turned and ran diving through the window somersaulting and landing in a crouched position with his spear in hand. He opened the door and aimed his spear at Gabriel "Going somewhere coward?" he said just Mariya did "Cause I don't think you are" he kept it held tightly with his hand resting in the hilt of his Katana ready to strike.

Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Shadow Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:56 am

Gab looked at the two young partners that stood between him and the gate quite impressed that they had caught on so fast but he would never let them know, "Children I have came to do my dead you can handle yourselves. I have lead you to what you seek not let me pass I wish no trouble between our families any more and an death of one of their children would insure a war." Gab said as his black eyes shined in the moon light, he was a sliver tonged serpent when it came to talking his way out of things.
Gabriel Shadow
Gabriel Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:30 pm

"Ah but that would require you killing one of us" Mariya said glancing at Felix, then back at the man "No you did as you needed but then sought to blame the fall out on us thinking us fools." she gripped her sword tightly "Not exactly fools Mister Shadow." Using the sharp edge on the hilt of her sword she carved a strenghtening rune into her arm. She felt the bands of magic course through hew as she took a step towards the man. "you aren't going anywhere"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Shadow Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:31 pm

"I blame nothing on you, your just a decoy so I could slip away you act as if any one living here is a threat to you." Gad said with a small smile relaxing his body he was not worried about ether of the children but more about what their parents would do if he hurt them. "Look I am not looking for trouble but if you think I am going to let a few Hogwarts pups boss me around your wrong I am no teacher or normal person." Gab stated in a thunderous voice flipping his sword in his hand to take a forward grip on it.
Gabriel Shadow
Gabriel Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:47 pm

"Never under estimate your opponent" her father's voice rang in her head and she nodded mostly to herself. Her lip curled and she gripped her blade tighter "bigger they are the harder they fall Mister Shadow" she said, then kicking off the ground she ran towards him her blade singing through the air.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:39 pm

Going down the stairs Magnus found a room that seemed to act as a hangout room, and saw several teens his age doing their own stuff. Closing the door behind him a woman older than all of them came to him, "Mister, may I h- No" he answered simply before snapping her neck with his bare hands. Clapping his hands once chains extended from beneath his sleeves, and he smirked at the four students present. "Your names?" he asked as he took small steps towards them, "Who are you?" the oldest boy asked, and Magnus swung his arm the chains wrapping around his neck as he pulled him close, "I asked you a question." he said coldly. "I'm Ashton,... the girls are Sydney and Sierra, and that's my friend Jace..." the boy answered and Jace ran at Magnus to attack him however Magnus simply pressed his sneakers, causing a blade to come out at the front. Swinging his foot up he shoved it into the boy's neck, cutting his jugular. Next he turned to the boy he was holding with his chains and shoved the knife into his eye socket. Turning to the girls he smirked darkly and called his chains back, before reaching into his pocket. A throwing knife suddenly flew at Sierra and went through her heart, killing her on the spot. Motioning for the other girl, Sydney to run, she did and broke the window with one of the stools left behind. She jumped off and landed on her feet, and graciously jumped around trying to get some distance between her and the boy. She stopped abruptly when she saw Mariya and Felix around a taller man, and took a step back, only for a hand to cover her mouth, and a knife to be shoved roughly into her back. "See you in hell," he smirked as he brought the knife down her back and snapped her neck as well. Turning towards his sister and friend as they began assaulting Gabriel, he grinned, "Need a hand," he growled as he approached.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:35 am

Felix was laughing at Gabriel, he had been for the entire conversation, it had gotten to the point it was insane. He stopped "A shadow...thinking he can stop a Grimm and that of Gaunt blood...I've never heard something so hilarious. Please. Shadows are wannabe Grimm's a clan formed in our shadow. That is all you are, a Shadow of the mighty Grimm clan and our empire" he smiled and steadied his spear awaiting to counter any attack on the pair, as the reserve, he stopped any significant counter attack or escape attempt. However, that didn't stop him using his magic to lift three knives from there holders and charm them to hunt Gabriel.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Shadow Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:53 pm

Gab smirked as he ran at the girl dropping to his knees sliding underneath her blade and removing his wand from his suit jacket and aimed them at the in coming knifes, "confringo." Gab whispered as he came back up to his feet, "Please tell me how the Grimm's and the Gaunt's children" Gab snickered the last word. "Plan to defeat me if the best they have is a few enchanted knifes a whore that can pull swords from her body and a boy who thinks himself a god? Can you answer me this" Gab asked as a smirk danced across his face.
Gabriel Shadow
Gabriel Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next