Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

One Last Time (Nymphadora, M)

Go down

One Last Time (Nymphadora, M) Empty One Last Time (Nymphadora, M)

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:08 pm

As the potions class ended Kain made sure to force most people out of the classroom and then exited himself and suddenly disappeared with the shadows of the dungeon. He knew who he was stalking and he was waiting for her to step out of the classroom so he could go into action like so many times before.

Back to top Go down

One Last Time (Nymphadora, M) Empty Re: One Last Time (Nymphadora, M)

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:14 pm

Nymph changed into her boots as she left class the black slack like shorts she wore with fish net stockings and a button down shirt was just her style but the teachers always scowled. Loosening her tie she ruffled her red hair and left the potions room heading down the hall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:17 pm

Walking silently just as his training had taught him Kain appeared behind the girl walking in sync with her shadow before blowing some air into her ear, "Hello pet," he grinned darkly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:26 pm

She turned fist drawn back hand latched onto his throat, protector training kicking in but relaxed when she saw it was just a student "Shadow...what do you want?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:32 pm

Slowly raising his arm he held her wrist pulling her hand away and suddenly pulling her a tad closer, "Kinda obvious Tonks," he teased his other hand on a pressure point on her neck massaging it carefully. "You don't deserve to be all alone," he purred into her ear as his grasp on her wrist loosened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:34 pm

Her body grew hot from his touch but she drew back "K..Kain" she stammered "i dont understand i dont..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:08 am

Pushing her into the wall his eyes traveled from one side of the corridor to the other seeing no one he rubbed against her discretely, his hands softly caressing her skin, before he grazed past her neck with his teeth, "Now don't lie to me, a girl like you, my age, must have been touched like this before," he purred once more a grin stamped on his face as his other hand landed on her thigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:15 pm

She cowered under his touch whimpering, she felt her cheeks color "n..no.." she stammered "never like this or anyway.." she squirmed but his body was heavy and she couldn't seem to get a good position to kick him away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:16 pm

Kissing her neck he parted her legs and with both hands on her thighs put them around him, as he held her against the icy wall, "So I get to do the honors?" he asked with a teasing tone as he crushed her lips with his, his hands ripping the stockings she wore and gripping her thighs hungrily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:45 pm

She squeaked with surprise as he picked her up and moaned as he kissed her, her mind fogged over and she felt a strange warmth in her core. "n..no" she shook her head breaking the kiss she placed her hands on his shoulders to push him away "No no..no.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:03 pm

Forcing her against the wall once again he grabbed her shoulders pressing her arms against the wall before leaning in and sniffing her hair, "Dora I sometimes use brute force to assault girls, I am being kind and gentle with you and yet you repay me this way?" shoving a rough hand inside her shorts he rubbed her cave aggressively, "I don't think I like it," he said slipping a finger under her panties and piercing into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:37 pm

She should have ran she should have kicked him but as he pinned her she cowered, she'd seen what he could do to a man and she wouldn't deny he scared her. "Kai-" she opened her mouth to say his name but it was cut off as she felt him invade her with his finger, her knees buckled and despite the roughness she was wet with arousal and she felt the betrayal of her body. Her virginial body had never been assaulted like this before and it hurt but felt good and strange at the same time, she pushed against him accidentally slipping his finger inside her deeper and she meweled softly, "My dad's an auror and you've met my aunt they'll kill you if you hurt me.." she tried to protest but her shaking body begged her to give in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:29 pm

"My family's an army. Your point is invalid Dora," Kain chuckled as he began ripping her clothes from her body, using hands, lips, teeth, and more to undress the puff, but not once did he take out his finger from her insides.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:51 pm

A moan slipped past her lips as her body moistened betraying her to the snake as he teased her core, barely standing she tried to cover her breasts as he undressed her. Lust filled her like a traitorous hunger and she could feel herself moments from breaking and throwing herself at the dark boy. Summoning what was last of her resolve she looked up at him "Do this and i'll kill you" she spat though her muscles twitched from his insesent teasing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:32 pm

Tearing the last of her clothes off her he left her only in her panties before dropping his trousers and underwear, revealing his erect length, hard with desire for that girl. His fingers exited her as he pushed her further against the wall, his teeth pulling the skin on the base of her neck, before he began prodding her entrance, "On the contrary, I'll do this and you'll love me," he chuckled maliciously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:29 pm

She whined without thinking as he took his fingers out of her aching cavern, his teeth made her cry out the sight of his length made her ache for him. Her body shook with desire, "k..kain" she whispered his name pleedingly "..Please...unsure what she was asking for really but desire making her weak with lust."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:59 pm

"Finally, begging, I was waiting for this," Kain chuckled before piercing into her roughly, her tightness making him groan with pleasure as he pushed his manhood into her, not caring if he was hurting her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:41 pm

Nymph screamed with pain as ge filled her with his manhood her voice dissolved to moans of pleasure as he took her rough as he pleased. "No.." She murmured the protest softly though she had already given in submitting to the snake's lust as he ripped her innocence from her core.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down