Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

It's time to play a little game (open)

3 posters

Go down

It's time to play a little game (open) Empty It's time to play a little game (open)

Post by Charlotte Reigns Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:31 pm

Morana felt strange in the body of young Hufflepuff. She in a way hated this curse. Being a vampire wasn't easy to deal with. And it was even harder when person tasted human life again. Which was exactly what was happening now. Morana's vampire dead soul, in body of living and disgustingly cheerful girl. But she needed to be invisible. And Morana was capable of anything to stay invisible. She walked out of Charlotte's dorm and looked around the common room, annoyed with absence of her perfect hearing. "So, how do I look?" she asked devilishly towards darkness, where she knew Nelle was hiding.

Last edited by Charlotte Reigns on Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

It's time to play a little game (open) Empty Re: It's time to play a little game (open)

Post by Nelle Rosier Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:39 pm

Nelle was waiting for her cousin to come out of the dorm. It wasn't a long wait by any standard, but the impatience was mostly to do with concern that this wouldn't work. When the bouncy dark curls of a girl that she occasionally spoke to in the common room appeared from the door to the dorm, Nelle smiled sweetly and chimed in a soft voice, "Oh my gosh, Charlotte, you look amazing! I love what you did with your-" Pulling a disgusted face as the pair of Hufflepuffs walked away, she turned to smirk at her cousin, "It's perfect, Morana. Nobody would suspect a thing, but you will need to play the part. It's quite simple really."
Nelle Rosier
Nelle Rosier

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

It's time to play a little game (open) Empty Re: It's time to play a little game (open)

Post by Charlotte Reigns Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:44 pm

Morana checked once again if they were alone and turned to her niece. "My dear, sweet Nelle. I spent my school years pretending to be innocent and people actually believed it despite the fact I was Slytherin. In Hufflepuff robes, I have perfect cover," she smirked and then put on sweet innocent smile, that she saw when she studied the girl who's body she took temporarily for her own.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelle Rosier Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:53 pm

Nelle raised an eyebrow and said in a deadpan, "if I was anyone else, you'd already be caught out." It was true. Charlotte was one of the 'friends' she had made herself in Hufflepuff and was the perfect cover for Morana. But Charlotte was never condescending about anything. "Now, what's the plan. Obviously you want to be here for as short a time as possible, but what happens now?" Nelle knew the plan. She knew the plan better than she knew her full name. But she needed to know that Morana was certain of every detail. Morana was considerable older than Nelle, but that didn't matter. Nelle knew that they only person she could truly, wholeheartedly rely on was herself.
Nelle Rosier
Nelle Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:06 pm

"We need to get the key. And as much as I don't want to stay long, I have to stay as long as neccesary. My plan is simple. I need to blend in, make friends, find key, get it and then disappear without anyone ever noticing I was there in the first place. You part of this plan is to help me. You play this innocent-Hufflepuff game for a few years now. I need you to show me how it works," Morana explained. She could tell Nelle was quite clever for her age. She could see herself in that girl. Even chosing this house as a cover was admirable clever.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelle Rosier Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:15 pm

Nellle nodded slowly as the woman inside of Charlotte's body relayed the plan again. It was fool proof so long at they played it right. And Nelle knew that they would be playing it right. "It's quite simple, honestly. You just smile all the time, talk to everyone is a cheerful voice and pretend to be a little afraid of every Slythein and Seventh Year that would see. It almost comes naturally now," Nelle briefly explained before smiling brightly and wrapping her arm with 'Charlotte's'. Leading her toward the common room, Nelle allowed herself one more smirk as she whispered, "let's throw you off the deep end, shall we?"
Nelle Rosier
Nelle Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:19 pm

"That sounds easy enough," Morana replied with a smirk, thinking about how ridiculous this whole thing is. Really Hufflepuffs were just lame in her eyes. She always hoped they were more like Nelle, but it appeared Nelle was black sheep here. Such a shame. "Okay, let's go have some fun, make some friends, you know..." she said cheerfuly, not at all like the Morana Gaunt people knew.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelle Rosier Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:24 pm

Nelle grinned and lead the girl into the Hufflepuff common room, the one place in the entire castle where Nelle was least able to be herself. This was not her home, it was a place that she stayed because it was necessary for her survival. "Lisa!" Nelle called as they entered the large, yellow and black decorated room, "how are you today, love?" The pair spoke for a moment before Nelle said, "Charlotte and I are actually on our way out. I'll be sure to catch you soon."

As they left the common room, Nelle muttered to her cousin under her breath, "Lisa Sanders is one of the most annoying little bitches I've ever met. But that's basically how you need to act, because Charlotte is only a little more bearable."
Nelle Rosier
Nelle Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:27 pm

"Hi Lisa!" Morana called after the girl sweetly and with disgust inside watched as the girl replied just the same. "This can get very annoying," Morana pointed out when they left common room. Halls suddenly began to be more and more familiar. She would lie if she said she didn't miss this place at all. "So Great Hall?" she asked pretending excitement.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:06 pm

Tatsu kicked open the door to the entrance hall and shoulderd aside a few smaller students that got into her way. She was just coming back from hunting in the forest and the scent of blood was still clinging to her nose which made her always act a little more feral than usual, so when she collided with a Hufflepuff, she spun around with a snarl ready to tear her down. That's when she recognised who it was. "Nelle." Tatsu shot her cousin a slightly apologetic look, shifting her weight from one foot to the other.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:20 pm

Morana was quite unsure what to do. This whole thing was awkward. Maybe she should have stayed at dorm for today. Being human and overly goodie idiotic hufflepuff teen as a bonus was much harder, than she would expect. In the end, she just backed up behind Nelle a bit, showing her fear that actually didn't really exist at all.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelle Rosier Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:41 pm

Nelle sighed as she noticed Morana’s discomfort. Obviously she truly had no idea how to act like a Hufflepuff. The black haired girl had to admit that her first few months in Hufflepuff had been difficult, but she knew that it was better this way. Unlike her brother who seemed only interested in girls and fun, Nelle was really invested in the Traveller lifestyle, and so she took almost everything very seriously. “Just relax, Charlotte. The Wolfclaw students aren’t going to actually hurt you unless they can tell you’re afraid, and right now you’re looking very afraid..” Nelle said, a small teasing smile on her lips like it would have been had this really been Charlotte Reigns that she was talking to.
Nelle Rosier
Nelle Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down