Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Afterglow (Mariya)

2 posters

Go down

Afterglow (Mariya) Empty Afterglow (Mariya)

Post by Nelle Rosier Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:56 am

Nelle stood in the forest, nearby her favourite place to walk when she was feeling stressed. This time was different than most, though, because she was not walking nor stressed. In fact, the brunette didn't know if she had ever experience such a surreal feeling than the one that she felt she was floating in now. She had always wondered what it would be like to snap and hurt someone, and she'd usually thought that she would have felt some form of remorse, or regret. But instead she felt like everything had fallen into place and that the blood she remembered watching fall from Isabelle's mouth was the glue to hold all of the pieces together.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Her arrows fell into their place at the centre of her target that stood over a fair distance away. Bringing her eyes to her fingers as she lined up yet another shot, the Hufflepuff watched as the shaft of her favourite weapon flew toward the other three, securing itself into the board with a satisfying thud.
Nelle Rosier
Nelle Rosier

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Afterglow (Mariya) Empty Re: Afterglow (Mariya)

Post by Mariya Gaunt Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:25 am

Mariya ran through the trees with ease, only hours had passed since she witnessed her cousin's first kill and she was quite proud to see her little hufflepuff was fiercer then her house made her out to be. Her hair now in a short pink pixie cut as her tattered black dress flew around her. Her bare feet made no noise thanks to the silence rune she had drawn into her ankles.

As she ran she cought sight of the cousin in question and smiled, diving out of the tree she grabbed a branch and swung in a wide arch before letting go and landing neatly in front of a flying arrow. She plucked the arrow out of the air and twirled it in her fingers. "Well done Cousin, murder looks good on you."
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelle Rosier Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:53 pm

Nelle was surprised when a slim girl seemed to appear from nowhere, plucking the arrow she had just released from the air. She was about to fire another, this time at the intruder, before she realised what she was doing. You can't just kill anyone, Nelle, she scolded herself as she lowered her bow. Mariya was her second cousin, Nelle's grandfather and Mariya's late grandmother having been siblings. Allowing a small smirk to grace her lips, the Hufflepuff shrugged her shoulders and nodded, "It feels good too. I have no idea how I managed for so long stuck in that prissy persona."
Nelle Rosier
Nelle Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:46 pm

She cartwheeled forward with a laugh "you were about to try and kill me" she said as she landed softly into a sitting position on the ground "Optimal word would be try, because the second a attempt would be made you'd be dead" she twirled the arrow she had stolen between her fingers "Nelly how is it you came to be in such a soft house? were you raised to be so sweet?"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelle Rosier Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:29 am

I was about to try and defend myself, cousin,” she quipped, brushing her bangs from her forehead with her tab sheathed right hand. Standing with her bow near her hip, where her arm hung to her side, the brunette examined Mariya before smiling, “don’t worry, though. I have no intentions on harming you. You’re family.” Placing the arrow from her hand back in her shoulder quiver, the Hufflepuff sighed and shrugged, “far from it. I simply preferred to act like there was nothing to worry about around me. Hufflepuff was the perfect cover, so I chose to go there, you see.
Nelle Rosier
Nelle Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:19 am

"And yet now you hate the situation you are in and wish to break free of your own prison." she observed. "you crafted the cell and now you found it no longer your wish, why?"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelle Rosier Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:35 am

Nelle glanced at the smaller girl for a moment before smiling. “I crafted it so that I would be left alone, so I would be undetectable,” she answered, casually flicking her bow string at her side with a fingertip, “but I’ve noticed that hiding in plain sight is just as effective, and all the more fun.
Nelle Rosier
Nelle Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:48 am

"None would suspect me of any heinous acts, they would sooner tink my beloved malphas is the one behind evil. Yet i never tried to hide" she grinned "Sometimes all it takes is a pretty face."
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelle Rosier Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:51 am

"You may be right," Nelle conceded, taking a few steps backward and sitting to rest upon a large boulder, "but not all of us are blessed with a face as flawless as your's, dear cousin." A small smirk grew on the Hufflepuff's lips as she spoke, though she believed her words to be the truth.
Nelle Rosier
Nelle Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:57 am

Mariya rolled her eyes and smiled "So are you going to be yourself from now on?"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelle Rosier Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:08 am

Nelle had known the answer to Mariya's question since she had stepped out of her dormitories just before she murdered Isabelle. Returning the smile, something that she wondered if she should be surprised to see from the Slytherin or not, she nodded, "yes. I don't think I could go back to.. that."
Nelle Rosier
Nelle Rosier

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down