Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Lesson one: Astronomy

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Lesson one: Astronomy - Page 4 Empty Re: Lesson one: Astronomy

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:31 pm

When Scarlett heard Professor Nimberus say he would like to have a word with Achilles, Scarlett's smile dropped. "Of course, Professor!" she replied, moving towards the door. "Talk to you later, Akkie," she waved, looking at the boy then the Professor. "Have a great evening, sir!" she added, before rushing through the halls where she was out her ear range.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:36 pm

Morgan followed Scarlett's lead. "Thank you, Professor. I will have that essay for you right away. See you next class. On time, this time," she said as she exited the classroom behind Scarlett.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Niberus Sun May 12, 2013 1:36 pm

Chace looked at his students and sat down on the stool. He then turned to mister Grimm. "First of all you came in here very late, you ask me what you needed to do, i told you and i don't get any reply from you but then you ask me about the deadline to hand it in. I want you and the other students to take this seriously and then i don't appreciate that you make a comment like 'don't assume what you don't understand' to me because you can say to me that you don't like it what i said to you. i'm also your head of house and i like to be treated with respect and with that i say i'm sorry for assuming that you drink because i know that you didn't drink because i didn't bring any alcohol." Chase was finished with his speech, he didn't like it that he had to do that on his first day of teaching class but it had to be done.
Chase Niberus
Chase Niberus

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun May 12, 2013 3:03 pm

Achilles looked at him. His usual calm face was mixed with annoyance and anger. So he wanted to exploded, and say: ''I do show you respect, its simply because you implied I drink, yet that is against my family's rules! The reason you wouldn't understand is because I hardly understand and I am a Grimm, we have thousands of rules, for one reason alone. We follow rules because we are not good people. I understand that you are my head of house, but going around accusing me of breaking one of my rules is a reason for me to say things like that. I could get disbanded from my family, left on my own, because that's how we work. You break a rule, you are out, unless it was for a good reason'' However he didn't. He simply nodded and walked away.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Niberus Sun May 12, 2013 3:13 pm

Chase saw that his student was angry and when he just nodded Chase called him back. "Mister Grimm, we can talk about this so come back."

Chase waited for his student to come back.
Chase Niberus
Chase Niberus

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun May 12, 2013 3:25 pm

Achilles walked back over. ''Yes?...''
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Niberus Sun May 12, 2013 3:42 pm

Chase turned to his students who apparently came back. "Mister Grimm, i see that you are angry and frustated i would like to know if you are upset about me reacting like i reacted on your behavior? I know that no one had alcohol so that was a joke and in your case it was inappropiate from me to say that because you reacted on it. I said i was sorry so tell me about your anger and frustration please?" Chase said to his student, he didn't want the boy to be angry he wanted to have a nice relationships with his Hufflepuffs.
Chase Niberus
Chase Niberus

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun May 12, 2013 3:50 pm

Achilles sighed. ''Rules sir. Good people don't need them. Bad people do. My family has millions. One is no Alcohol. To break a rule is to be removed from the Grimm family records and family. I lose my Honer and rights. Thats why I am angry. I would not break the rules.''
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Niberus Sun May 12, 2013 3:56 pm

Chase listened to his student and nodded. "I understand and i will not make any jokes about drinking anymore, you have my word on that, and mister Grimm i don't see a bad person in you at all so that you know, i'm a man of almost no rules at all in my lessons. Now let's get out of this cold tower and to bed." Chase said to Achilles and he waved with his wand so his stuff would go to his office.
Chase Niberus
Chase Niberus

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun May 12, 2013 4:12 pm

Achilles nodded and smiled. ''You haven't seen when I am really angry. Goodbye.''
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Niberus Tue May 14, 2013 4:41 pm

"Well i hope that there will not be a moment to see that at all mister Grimm. Goodnight." Chase smiled at the young Grimm.
Chase Niberus
Chase Niberus

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4