Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Lesson one: Astronomy

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lesson one: Astronomy - Page 3 Empty Re: Lesson one: Astronomy

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:25 pm

" Probably," Angel sighed looking at her textbook again. " I'm sure a nap would help,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 10:54 pm

Scarlett's attention rested on the tower's door frame as two Ravenclaw students marched their way into class. One of which she recognized from Potion class, who seemed to be hitting it off with bully the other day. Feeling a wave of shyness flush over her, Scarlett decided it would be better if she kept quiet until they got a social hour to talk. Suddenly remembering she had answered a question and haven't got any acknowledgement, Scarlett tilted her head to the side, "Was that correct, Professor?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Niberus Sun May 12, 2013 10:24 am

Chase smiled brightly at the girl who give the right answer again. Two other girls slipped into his classroom, one made her apology and the other just sat down. Chase decided to speak about the coming late later.

"Again 5 points for miss Rose, well done." He looked at the two girls who came in and then on his paper for their names.

"Girls, miss Prince and miss Goode, i know this lesson is on a weird time but you missed an important piece of information about this lesson and you were chatting with the other girls while you were already late and i think that is not inappropiate so what you need to do so to make it fair to the other girls who came on time, you have to ask your other classmates what you missed and write a half page essay with the important points on it and you need to hand it in at the beginning of the next lesson. You will not receive points for that." Chase looked at the two girls and then turned to the class.

"If you want to come up here in your free time that you do your research you can, you just come to me and i'll write you a note with permission to come here. If you have any further questions you can ask me anytime. Class dismissed." Chase said to the students and he sat down watching till all the students went down to their dormitories.
Chase Niberus
Chase Niberus

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun May 12, 2013 10:26 am

Luna grabs her things. ''Thanks for the class, professor. See you next lesson.'' She puts her stuff in a bag and walks out, waving to the girls.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun May 12, 2013 10:33 am

Achilles walked in. He kept his head down, and sat in an empty seat at the back of the class. He looked at the professor and smiled. ''So sorry, I kinda got more that lost, first day. Again. Sorry. Whats the punishment?''
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Niberus Sun May 12, 2013 10:40 am

Chase smiled at miss Valkyrie and waved at her, he saw mister Grimm coming in also from his house Hufflepuff and Chase saw immediately that he wasn't happy about something. Chase walked up to him and listened to mister Grimm's story and nodded.

"Mister Grimm, thank you for your explanation but don't you think you weren't partying hard last night on the welcome head of house party." Chase smirked at his student.

"Well i have to be fair with the other girls, so you need to make a half page essay with the important points on it that you missed today and hand it in at the beginning of the next class. I have small maps i can give you one if you want?" Chase said to him.
Chase Niberus
Chase Niberus

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 10:43 am

Scarlett gathered her things, walking over to the two Ravenclaws and fellow Hufflepuff. "You didn't miss much," she commented quietly, repositioning her bag over her shoulder. "By the way, I'm Scarlett Rose. But some people call me, Scar or Rose," she greeted, holding her hand out for each of them to shake. "Here's a sticky note with the main topics of the lessons," she stated, writing each of them a sticky note.

"Jupiter has official 16 moons, but really there are over 60 moons of Jupiter. The four largest moons of Jupiter are called the Galilean moons, all discovered by Galileo Galilei himself. They are Lo, Europa, Ganymede and Callisto,"

"For you, you, and you," she said, handing them each the notes. "If you need any help study or looking for research on any of these topic. We could schedule a research session, if you guys what," she suggested, picking away my notes. "I could use some research for our final essay for the end of terms, anyway," "So I'll see you guys around?" she asked, giving them warm smiles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun May 12, 2013 10:46 am

Achilles smiled. He looked at the notes, then her ''Thank you, ever so kind of you.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 10:48 am

Scarlett smiled, "You're welcome," she replied, happy that he enjoys her notes. "Do you have a name?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun May 12, 2013 10:57 am

Achilles smiled at her, ''yes, yes I do. Thanks for asking.'' He then pauses and realized that was uncalled for ''Sorry, names Achilles Grimm, Akkie for short if you like, ans Professor chase. I would like a map please. Also I arrived today, as in this morning. That and I am not acquainted with many people.'' He smiled at him ''Half a page...on Saturn's moons?''
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Niberus Sun May 12, 2013 11:02 am

Chase overheard the conversation from miss Rose and walked over. It was crucial that the students give the right information at the students who came late.

"Miss Rose, i appreciate you giving them information but i told a lot more important stuff than you give them on a note. There is also what you have to hand me in at the end of the year, how many points you get etc. So if you want to help them give them the right information. The girls and the boy who came in late, ask others as well, just to be sure because i deduct points from your house if you have not the right points in it." Chase explained to the students and then walked away to clean up the cushions and the blankets.
Chase Niberus
Chase Niberus

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun May 12, 2013 11:07 am

Achilles smiled. ''Yay deduction of points? I will find out what I need to know and I shall do this paper for you. However one question. When's the deadline sir?''
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 11:10 am

Scarlett smiled, "Nice name, does it have a meaning?" she asked, feeling as though asking the question made her a stalker. "I'm sorry, you don't have to answer that," she stated, biting the edge of her lower lip. As Achilles explained his arrival this morning, Scarlett's eyes grew in size,"What do you mean by you just arrived this morning?"

Scarlett then watched Professor Nimberus observe her notes, asking her to give the rest of the notes. "May apologizes, sir," she cooed, adding the rest of the information to the notes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 11:11 am

Angel nodded at the Professor and started walking out of class." Thanks, I'll get the rest of the stuff I missed from the library or something,"" she softly whispered to Scarlett on her way out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Niberus Sun May 12, 2013 11:13 am

Chase turned around and looked at mister Grimm. "Are you sure you're not a little bit drunk? You have to hand in the essay at the beginning of the next lesson. I told you that before but i guess you're also lost in your head for not reminding that." Chase said while he was standing with his hands full of cushions.

Then Chase turned to and looked at miss Rose and gave her a warm smile. "It's okay miss Rose."
Chase Niberus
Chase Niberus

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 11:18 am

"Classes will be held at night and telescopes are mandatory. If you do not own a telescope, Professor Nimberus will loan you an old one, best recommended a new telescope. We will be learning about Jupiter and its moons--the largest ones. At the end of the year, we will be writing a 2.5 essay on Jupiter largest moons. You do not have to do every week homework, only show Professor Nimberus the notes you took that week. At the end of the year, if you write the 2.5 essay, you will be rewarded 30 house points."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun May 12, 2013 11:36 am

Achilles looks at Scarlett. ''My name isn't a name but a title. My name was forfeit long ago. I am called Achilles now. However I wasn't always. I became Achilles because I needed to be stronger than I was. I needed to be something else, so Achilles I am.'' He looked at the Professor, ''I don't drink much, so no, I am not. Please don't assume about which you can't understand.''
He than looked at Scarlett again. ''yes, this morning I arrived. I had to do something.''
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 11:48 am

Scarlett smiled, "Wow! That's amazing," she commented, eye wide and slightly open. Closing her mouth, she sighed, "All my name means is red not impress as if it was a title," she joked, poking his arm gently. Achilles then explained to Scarlett how he just arrived this morning, "And you already have the title "Hufflepuff Beater" over your name. Impressive... you'll be a nice addition to our House's Quddith Team,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun May 12, 2013 11:56 am

Achilles smiled. ''Thank you, the beater thing, I just enjoy playing sport and hitting things, nothing spectacular.'' He smiled at her. ''Your name is nice, has a ring to it. How you finding the school?''
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:04 pm

Scarlett smiled at Achilles' comment, "Thanks!" she said, viewing the nice boy as a new friend. Achilles then asked how she was finding the school, shrugging Scarlett said, "It nice! Although lots of the veteran students, treat first years like dirt," she tried to explain to him, although it became hard since he himself was a second year. "I haven't really been attending class because it," she confused, now fiddling with her necklace and trying to avoid eye contact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun May 12, 2013 12:17 pm

Achilles frowned. ''Do they now? Well, this will be fun. Don't be scared of them, they are just upset because they were be-littled. When they were 1st year.''
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:20 pm

Scarlett gave a shy smile that then turned into a smirk, "Now what do you mean by 'this will be fun," she asked, scared of what might his answer be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Niberus Sun May 12, 2013 12:26 pm

Chase was a bit shocked to hear the student making a comment towards him.
"Mister Grimm i would like to have a word with you, so if you finished with talking, come to me." Chase said to the students. He was trying to keep this lesson light and nice, something the students wants to come back for but he didn't tolerance students with an attitude and diffinitely not someone from his own house.

Lesson one: Astronomy - Page 3 Luna10
Chase Niberus
Chase Niberus

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:26 pm

Morgan smiled, but inside she groaned slightly. She will have to keep better track of time to make sure she wasn't late again. "Thanks for the help, Scarlett," she said with a smile. When she heard about Scarlett's trouble with older students, she put her hand on her shoulder, "I'm sorry to hear that you've had some trouble with the older students. Don't give them a second thought. They are just like that because they need to feel better about themselves," Morgan offered with a smile. "Where are my manners. I'm Morgan," she said to the boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun May 12, 2013 12:30 pm

Achilles looked at Scarlett and grinned wildly. ''You'll see.''

He walked over to the professor and smiled. ''How may I be of an assistance sir''
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:31 pm

When Scarlett heard Professor Nimberus say he would like to have a word with Achilles, Scarlett's smile dropped. "Of course, Professor!" she replied, moving towards the door. "Talk to you later, Akkie," she waved, looking at the boy then the Professor. "Have a great evening, sir!" she added, before rushing through the halls where she was out her ear range.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:36 pm

Morgan followed Scarlett's lead. "Thank you, Professor. I will have that essay for you right away. See you next class. On time, this time," she said as she exited the classroom behind Scarlett.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next