Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Family Reunion (Gaunt family)

3 posters

Go down

Family Reunion (Gaunt family) Empty Family Reunion (Gaunt family)

Post by Morana Gaunt Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:19 am

Morana apparated  close to Temná věž the very moment she could, waiting for her children and sister to come. She couldn't wait to see them again, hold them in her arms. It seemed all so unreal. Ageless as she was, she thought they will never move again. Somehow, she felt like protecting that dome will be her eternal punishment. That she will never be able to move on, because her children and sister were never really gone. They were frozen in time, giving Morana that small piece of hope, like a rope that tied her to eternal misery. But now, it was over. They were here again. Alive and hopefully, soon with her. It was the only thing she needed to believe in her life again, to have motivation to live and put end to what was caused by that stupid curse.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Family Reunion (Gaunt family) Empty Re: Family Reunion (Gaunt family)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:16 am

Marvolo appeared, apparating quickly. Her feet barely hit the ground when Mariya broke away and ran to her mother screaming joyfully, crossing the ground between them Marvolo leaned over the children and hugged her sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:26 am

Morana could feel them coming and the moment she could, she hugged all three of her children and her sister as well. Closing her eyes to keep tears from falling, she enjoyed them, here with her, living and breathing. "I missed you so much," she whispered finally
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:32 am

Mariya didn't dare move nor did marvolo. The small family held on tight till finnally marvolo broke away and sighed before kissing her sister's cheek. "What have we mmissed?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:21 am

Morana was not ready to let go of them. But she reclutantly did so. Still, holding her little girls Mariya and Sophia close, she looked at Marvolo, her face and mainly her eyes showing how much pain she had to endure throughout those long years without them. "Tom took over. He took the whole dome thing as a sign of his victory. There was basically nothing and nobody left to fight him. He took over the ministry, got everything under his control. He wanted to burn Hogwarts to ashes and everyone inside with it," she said, remembering first days after the curse took its place. "World has changed a lot since then. I managed to protect Hogwarts, because he still trusts me. If we are to stand a chance against him now, I have to make sure he keeps doing so," she added.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:16 pm

Marvolo's expression darkened and she nodded slowly "of course he'd take over. when the world suffers a tragedy." she scowled "And you then my lovelly sister, what has becoe of you? only working for uncle?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:09 am

Morana looked at Marvolo, searching in her sister's expression. Was she judging her for her actions now? Was she thinking Morana was on Tom's side? Decades of constant looking over your shlouder made Morana paranoid and naturally suspicious even more, than she was before. With a sigh, she let go of her daughters and reached into her cloak to take out the simple black, raven shaped mask she was using even all those years ago, to hide from ministry. Only now, it had different purpose. Different meaning.

"I became a ghost," she said, looking into blackness of item that protected her face for decades now. "All I wanted was to make sure he doesn't burn Hogwarts to ashes. I had nothing and no one else to fight for, at least not at the beggining. I never took this off in public, I killed anyone who got even slightly closer to knowing my intentions. Which kinda made me look like a killer for fun. I spent fifty years waiting. In hope. Every night, when I had time, I would go and watch from distance. I searched, I spent decades learning about the curse, people trapped inside. But all I could do was to watch and knowing I have eternity, keep waiting to see you again," she said.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:36 am

Mariya leaned into her mother her arms sliding tightly around Morana's waist, "well we are back now" she said firmly before glancing at her aunt who nodded.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:42 am

Morana instinctively put her arm around Mariya's shoulders. "I worry it might not be enough. World changed. A lot. Muggles are terrified to leave their houses, muggleborns are slaughtered on public as a warning. As if people could change their unborn children and make them nonmagical. The moment he thinks you are not on his side, you are dead. Your army is not enough at this point, sister," Morana admitted, thinking about everything.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:49 am

Marvolo's lips curled into a smirk "You speak dear one as if i have not the power to make my army larger." her smile was infectious with an air of madness "i dont need much to turn a man against our uncle..in time he will fall."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:54 am

"I don't doubt your powers. Or mine, for that matter. I am just telling you about the situation. I personally waited five decades to kick him of his throne. I don't want to wait much longer," Morana replied darkly. She wanted him dead. Forever. Never coming back.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:00 am

She took her sister's hand and kissed the back of it "He will be. we will unseat him and rule."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:01 am

"You better share. Because I didn't go through this shit for nothing." Morana replied.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down