Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Cheshire ( Rowan)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cheshire ( Rowan)  Empty Cheshire ( Rowan)

Post by Mariya Gaunt Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:34 pm

The warm autumn air filtered through the grounds, the ghost of winter on the breeze. Mariya searched for Gus but after asking a few classmates heard he was out playing quidditch. "Always the athelete" she grumbled about her best friend. After searching for Kain she found he was occupied too and Raphael was no where to be seen. Rolling her eyes at her brothers over lunch she found a tree int he courtyard to climb. Barefoot she wore a navy blue dress and her hair was short and blonde, neglecting shoes like she always did she left her satchel at the base and lounged in the tree's arms.

Book in hand she read for a bit when a noise disturbed her. Looking down she saw a ravenclaw girl hiding behind the tree. Looking to be sure the person she was hiding from was gone she laid across the branch on her stomach, her hands under  her chin she said "Hello little bird"

Hair:
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Cheshire ( Rowan)  Empty Re: Cheshire ( Rowan)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:26 am

Rowan exited the castle, making sure no one followed her. She just wanted to be alone for a little while. Something was starting to not sit right with her, and she couldn't quite put her finger on it. But, something. Checking for the fourth or fifth time, she sighed finding that she had made it to the grounds without being followed. Dropping her bag, Rowan sat heavily under one of the trees and crossed her arms over her knees, resting her chin on them.

Rowan was only beginning to think when a voice above her made her look up. Seeing a young blonde in a dress she didn't recognize as any house dress, she smiled. "You call me a bird and yet you are the one in the trees," she mused back to the girl. She was pretty, and her voice was sweet. Rowan thought she was vaguely familiar, but from where?

Last edited by Rowan Avery on Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:30 am

She smiled and gracefully swung herself to the ground landing next to her "Who do you hind from lady bird?"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:33 am

Rowan's brown eyes widened as the girl took a guess at what she was doing. Stunned, she didn't know how to answer. "I uh... Not really hiding from anyone. Just..... Just wanted to be away.... Just be away from everyone," she said in half truth. With the thoughts running through her mind, she didn't want people to see how busy her mind had become with matters that didn't pertain to school.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:35 am

"It is from little Ares is it not?" she mused "I saw you sigh with releif as he ran by. But you dont run from his twin." she slid her bag strap over her torso "Come with me little bird" she pulled her to her feet "if its solitude you wish for then I have just the place"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:52 am

Swallowing as the girl hit close to home with what she was saying about her brother, Rowan neither confirmed or denied that he was part of the reason that she was seeking solitude. Picking up her bag, she slung it over she shoulder as she followed the girl. "Ares isn't all bad, and Eris is sweet..." she told her as they walked. It was true. Rowan believed there was still good in her brother....somewhere.... "But, how do you know of them?" she asked as a side note.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:06 am

She chuckled softly "Who doesn't know the children of azkaban? some wonder if they are even human" she took Rowan's arm as she led her to the forest her bare feet making no sounds as she walked. "I'm an observe lady bird, i see more then people see me unless i wish to be seen that is. I hear things I shouldnt hear and something I heard was your dastardly brother speaking ills of you to sweet eris. I shant speak of them because I know you know what I heard" she looked at her with eyes that did not judge or condemn but understand and offer love. "We all carry our scars m'lady you may think me tactless but I am not in the mindset to leave you be to your suffering." They now neared the forest where the grass seemed greener then ever an dthe autumn flowers bloomed.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:15 am

"Of course they are human. Just like you and me," Rowan said softly as the girl lead her into the forest, silently. Hearing that she sees more that others might, made her wonder just how much extra she might have seen. When she told of things that Ares spoke to Eris about her and other....things..... Rowan's brow furrowed. Did she know? Shaking her head, pushing that cursed moment from her mind, Rowan continued to follow her to a clearing where a blanket of flowers met them. A small gasp sounded from her as she smiled seeing the beauty that she didn't even know was there. "Scars are the least of my worries.... Who are you?" Rowan asked as she looked at the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:19 am

"Whats meant for the heart is often stolen before the time is right" she said wisley leading her to a safe clearing she laid her bag down and turned to her. "I should call you sister for we share siblings" she said "Ares and eris are my adopted brother and sister they live in my home. My name is Marvolo Mariya Gaunt Carrow the third, daughter of the master of animals Bruce carrow and her ladyship unspeakable Marvolo Carrow. Sister to the daunting Malphas Gaunt and the insufferable Magnus Carrow and sister to the indescribable Ares and Eris Avery " she stopped spinning to take a bow "But you may call me Mariya"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:29 am

Her words about what was taken before its time made Rowan pause. How could one so young be so wise? She had told Eris that she had wanted to wait after the fact, and now it was gone... As the girl introduced herself, it hit her! That was where she knew her! She was at the sorting this year, and Rowan had been surprised that Professor Carrow had a daughter. Sure she knew about Malphas and Magnus, and knew that her brother and sister were living with him, but to see her blew her away. "Mariya.... I'm happy to meet you. Your father was good friends with my father, even though I don't remember him. I'm Rowan Avery, but, guess how you know so much, you probably knew that already," she said with a light laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:33 am

She settled into the grass sitting cross legged "my father will be pleased to know you are well, as well as you can be. On your behalf I have snuck the suggestion into his head not to allow visits to your aunts anymore, not for awhile. No need for that snake in the grass to get you alone." she rolled her eyes and smiled "I adore your siblings i truly do but I will not deny tripping ares down the stairs once or twice. He is as my mother would say a punk"

"Now I have dragged you out into the forest to force you into a difficult task for ravenclaws, its called relaxing." she said dramatically "Come take off your shoes and sit with me, let us speak as sisters for its sisters that we truly are"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:13 am

"Thank....Thank you...." Rowan said touched that she would offer to tell Professor Carrow to not bring Ares to her aunt's house for a while. "I do hope he wasn't too cross with you for that," she added. While she loved her brother, there was something odd about him. Something that she was starting to notice that maybe there was something more to him. When Rowan heard that she might have tripped him a few times, she couldn't help my smirk. While they were her siblings, she kind of found it amusing that Mariya took her place in adding her own sibling torment to him.

"I know how to relax," Rowan said with a smile, but humored her and sat next to her. Taking off her shoes, she let the grass play between her toes. "What do you mean, we are sisters?" she asked, tilting her head slightly, intrigued by this girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:17 am

"i've spent the better part of my childhood learning to fight, his crossness is something i can handle. my crossness with him is something to be feared" she smirked with a sinister look to her eyes. "And my siblings are yours so I shall consider you my sister as well, begging your pardon but I am adopting you"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:59 am

"I'm guessing you aren't one to cross then," she said with a soft smile. Since Professor Carrow was her father, that great brute of a man that he way, Rowan figured that she must be able to stand on her own two feet against him. She had never seen his anger, but she could only imagine it... Mariya was unique, Rowan had to give her that. But she made good points. If Ares and Eris were her siblings by blood, and Mariya's by adoption, then technically they would be sisters. "Adopting me?" Rowan said with a light laugh. It was just like Mio and Ian. They 'adopted' her last term. "Well, then, I guess that does make us sisters. I gain a younger one and you an older one. With all the boys in the house, I bet you are pleased with that?" Rowan commented, running her fingers through the grass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:14 am

"indeed, Emrys Malphas' lady makes for good company but there always off doing..things" she rolled her eyes "Mother is more like father then anyone realizes and Eris is not much company either, being younger then my brothers they dont look to me much"

Turning a string of hissing left her lips and they were joined by her python. "This is my companion, Rhaego he is a very sweet python"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:09 pm

Pulling her knees up and resting her chin on them, hugging them close to her chest, Rowan smiled. "At least you have the opprotunity for company. It's just me and my aunt. Having Eris and Ares over was....nice....for a change. You know, to not be left to your own devices for once.... Even if..... Never mind," she said shaking her head.

Her dark eyes raised to Mariya when she heard a strange hissing come from her, and when a snake joined them, Rowan lifted her head. Swallowing a little nervously, she relaxed when she friend introduced the snake as her friend. "He is quite the handsome fellow," Rowan said, taking a closer look at the snake. "You speak to him?" she asked tilting her head to look up at the girl, "Like, more than use just talking here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:18 pm

"I'm a parstlemouth" she said "my brothers are as well, we all have a snake to care for" Rhaego moved between the girls before taking his place. "Rhaego is gentle and sweet until i am in danger that is"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:30 pm

Rowan's bright eye widened with awe as she heard that her new friend, new sister, was a Parstlemouth. She had heard and read about such a skill, but never met anyone that was one. Or met anyone that was one that she knew of. "That is amazing..." she said looking back at the snake as he moved between them. Letting a finger rest on his back as he slithered by, Rowan smiled. He was smooth and warm, even for a reptile. "Must be nice to have a companion like that. I have a cat at home, but she stayed there instead of coming to school with me. I didn't want her cooped up in the dorms all day when I was out and about..." she told Mariya happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:31 pm

Rhaego pressed his dark head into her touch "you need apet who can go home and to school" she said
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:35 pm

Rowan smiled as Rhaego responded to her touch. Nodding, she agreed. "Maybe I do. I thought about an owl. Then they can be free to come and go as they please, deliver mail, and be a compainion..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:55 pm

Frowning for a moment she nodded "come with me" she said and took off sprinting into the trees.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:06 am

Watching Mariya take off through the trees, Rowan got to her feet and took off after her. "Wait! Mariya! Where are we going?" she called after her, ducking under some low branches as she ran, taking the trail her friend took.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:08 am

She led her through the forest till she came to the looming oak. Jumping up to the first branch she swung her limbs as she climbed higher and higher into the trees arms. "Be right down" she called
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:27 am

Sliding to a stop, Rowan put her hand on the trunk of the tree that Mariya lifted herself up into and vanished into the branches. Stepping back so she could get a better view, Rowan brushed her hair out of the way and held a hand over her eyes, blocking the glare of what sun broke through the trees. "Be careful!" she called up to her, wherever she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:32 am

Holding a feathery bundle close to her chest she swung down the branches using mainly her legs. Sliding till she landed gracefully on the forest floor she held her bundle of disgruntled feathers out to her sister. In her arms was a very aggravated white falcon nursing a broken wing. "I found her a couple weeks ago she was left too young" she explained "she's a people person and needs a friend"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next