Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Alone (Rowan)

Go down

Alone (Rowan)  Empty Alone (Rowan)

Post by Chase Lestrange Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:03 pm

"Come on chase gently will it to be gentle" the therapist couched her his voice soft, the plastic cup was crushed in her new hand and she roared with frustraion. "Try the plate" picking up the plate the china began to break, with a scream she threw it at the wall and it shattered. "i'll give you some air.." the therapist left her as she held her head in her hand staring at the inhuman silver hand she now had.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Alone (Rowan)  Empty Re: Alone (Rowan)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:16 pm

Rowan waved bye to her housemate that was at St. Mungo's recovering from a rather nasty injury from Defense Against the Dark Arts. It was an accident, but she still needed to be here to recover. Heading towards the exit, Rowan happened by the therapy hall and heard a frustrated yell and glass breaking. Peeking in, she watch the therapist walk out and then spotted a young Gryffindor she had several classes with. Walking up to her, her hands in her pockets, she said, "Ummmmm.... Chase, right? You ok?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:18 pm

Chase looked up through the curtain of her dark hair, pulling her sleeve down over the silver hand she swallowed hard. "Hey Rowan" she said faining a smile "how are you? what brings you to mungos?"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:31 pm

Rowan noticed the forced smile on Chase's face, but didn't want to bring it up. Looking back towards where she came, she tipped her head and said, "A housemate of mine is here recovering after a little mishap in DADA. Thought I'd come by to see her." Turning her dark eyes back to her schoolmate, she pulled up a stool to sit next to her. "What about you? What brings you here?" she asked with a soft smile. Chase had been out of school for a few days, now, but she looked pretty well. So, finding her here made Rowan curious, but she wasn't going to push is Chase didn't want to talk about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:35 pm

Her heart beat thundered in her chest but slowly she shrugged out of her hoodie and held up her arm, more then half her forarm was missing as was her hand. in its place was a prostetic she had not had before. "Learning to use this thing.." she said dryly.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:43 pm

Rowan's eyes grew very wide at seeing Chase's arm now half prosthetic, including her hand. "Chase! Merlin.... What happened?" she asked, instinctively reaching out and putting a hand on her knee. She had seen a hand like that on Professor Carrow, but Chase had two good hands the last time she saw her. But now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:44 pm

Chase flinched and part of her wanted to move away "..I was attacked a few days ago in knockturn alley..beatten bones broken..missing limb" she said lowering her gaze.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:56 pm

"Godric.... Who would do that? Do you know who it was?" Rowan asked, raising her eyes to the girl from her metallic hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:58 pm

"No!' she said a little too quickly she shook her head "Um..Richardo's mum..Mama lupin fixed me. this hand is amazing but..i cant seem to figure it out" she tried to pick up the water bottle and bring it to her lips, as it got close her hand closed like a vice spilling water everywhere.
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:15 pm

Rowan jumped slightly at Chase's quick answer to her question. She knows, but is afraid.... I would be, too.... Hearing that Mrs. Lupin was the one to fix her up, she looked away. "Ricky's mom fix you up? She's an amazing healer..." Rowan said raising her eyes to her. Watching her try to drink but destroying the bottle instead, she picked up another bottle and handed it to Chase. "Well, maybe you're trying too hard," she offered. "Maybe don't think about it so much, about what could happen, and just....do it," Rowan added with a hopeful smile.

Last edited by Rowan Avery on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:24 pm

Biting her lip she nervously reached for the bottle with her metal hand..she took it slowly "dont think" she whispered "conceal don't feel" she repeated the words to herself and slowly she raised it to her lips and managed to take a sip before the bottle broke wiping water off her face she raised a small genuine smile to the other girl "its not perfect but its a start...thanks.."
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:42 pm

A small giggle sounded from Rowan as Chase took a small drink before crushing the bottle, getting them both wet. "A start is only the beginning. Now it will only get easier. You're welcome," she said happily. "Maybe soon it will be like second nature," Rowan said, picking up a couple of cups and lining them up as a base. Picking up another one, she put it on the top like a pyramid. Placing another couple of cups near Chase, she let her put the next piece on. "When do you get to come back to school?" she asked, trying to keep her mind off her hand and the frustration around it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Lestrange Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:46 pm

"When we resume from vacation" she said "this is my wand hand though...so i dont know how i will touch my wand again" nervously she picked up a cup and looked at it, the second she looked the metal cup was crushed in her fist. her nerves kicking in she put the clump down again and picked up another cup, the second her hand hovered over it, the cup was squished. With a scream she threw the clump of metal. Remembering she's not alone she looked at Rowan "...i'm sorry"
Chase Lestrange
Chase Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:05 am

"I'm sure you'll get to use your wand again, Chase. Just a little challenge you get to conquer," Rowan said as she watched her pick up a cup and almost get it to the rest before she crushed it when she suddenly focused on it. Her focus was so great, that she only just touched the next cup. Seeing her frustration, Rowan didn't even think, she moved to her and put her arms around the girl. "Hey, it's ok. It's ok. You're learning again," she said putting her hands on Chase's shoulder and looking into her eyes. "Remember when we were learning the levitation charm and we all had to learn how to do it and Seamus kept blowing up his feather? This is your feather. You just have to figure out the right way to do things again. You'll get it, Chase. I know you will," Rowan said with a smile, saying what came to mind to try and help her not be so hard on herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down