Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

DADA Lesson One (H)

+2
Jocelyn Immorta
Dellen Lestrange
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DADA Lesson One (H)  - Page 2 Empty Re: DADA Lesson One (H)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:57 pm

Eric could not keep his eyes of the two professors as they duelled. He watched their every move and took down one of the spells which was used that he never heard before. He frowned when Professor Lestrange took her wand back when Professor Prince had put his away. Then again she was a Slytherin and that was to be expected also in a real fight it would probably be the smart thing to do. He had guessed the outcome correctly but Professor Prince had done much better than he expected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:38 pm

Dellen returned his smile though her body was still ever so tense, it was hard for her to relax after a duel whether it be friendly or not she had learned the hard way to be vigilant of all around her. "It's been quite some time since someone has given me such a fight Elija" she said to him "I look forward to next time" she winked before turning to the class 'Right then i hope you all paid close attention, for next class I wish you to hand in a piece of Homework covering what you saw here to day. Just a summary of the duel between us and one instance in which you would have acted differently, until then Class dismissed."

Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Deputy Head Mistress of Hogwarts
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Elija Prince Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:05 pm

He brushed some dust from his clothes while the other professor addressed her class, then he straightend up and walked towards his colleague. "I can't wait for next time, Dellen." he told her chuckling. "Now, if you wouldn't mind handing back my wand." He held out his hand, feeling slightly tense.
Although he knew it had just been a friendly duel, Elija didn't feel good without his wand. He had been in possession of it since he started at Hogwarts as a student all these years ago and till now it had saved his life more often then he could count.
Elija Prince
Elija Prince

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Snape Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:30 pm

A smirk graced Severus' face when his head of house almost knocked the other professor unconscious, though he had to admit that it was a good fight from both of them.
Quickly, he went over the duel in his head, to see if he had memorized everything, then he got up and walked to the door. He nodded at his professors as he passed them by on his way out.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Potion Master
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed May 01, 2013 11:14 am

Jocelyn saw a couple of students coming out of the classroom that meant that the lesson was done. Jocelyn pulled herself and walked into the classroom to get her bag and her books. Professor Lestrange and professor Prince were talking with each other, she stood still by her table to listen to their conversation silently while packing her stuff.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Thu May 02, 2013 12:29 am

Dellen nodded with a chuckle "Thank you for coming to help me out that was great fun" she said handing Elija his wand, her eyes fell on the first year as she gathered her things "Ms. Grimm I do not recall giving you permission to leave the classroom" she said narrowing her eyes "I do believe detention is in order."
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu May 02, 2013 4:08 am

Jocelyn looked at her head of house in horror. Detention for only walking out of her classroom, that is insane.
"Professor, i....i.... Please don't give me detention i was only outside this room i heard everything i just didn't want to see it, it was a little bit too heavy. I'm sorry." Jocelyn looked at professor Prince for a little bit of back up.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Thu May 02, 2013 4:27 am

"You left without asking permission, had you taken a moment to consider respecting your head of house and the professor aiding her then you would not be in this postion. Detention Ms. Grimm" she said firmly her eyes boring holes into the girl.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu May 02, 2013 5:25 am

Jocelyn turned around to grab her stuff and turned back to her head of house. "I didn't ask you if I could go because you were too busy trying to kill professor Prince with fire! Do you want to discuss the conversation with the other professor that we had here in this classroom I think professor Prince would be delighted to know why you both asked me to come to your office after I had detention with him." Jocelyn hissed in a dangerous way. She would do anything to make Professor Prince questioning professor Lestrange, Jocelyn knew it was not a coincidence that her head of house asked him to duel her, there was something else mysterious about it.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elija Prince Thu May 02, 2013 9:17 am

When he took back his wand, Elija could feel the familiar humming it gave off at being back with it's rightful owner. "I can only give that back. It was quite refreshing." he told his collague.
He was about to leave the classroom, but couldn't help but overhear the conversation between the Slytherin student and her head of house. He rolled his eyes slightly when she received another detentiom, the girl really had a gift for getting them, he thought.
Still, he knew that she probably had a huge problem with fire and that must have set her off, so he did feel bad for her, but he would not undermine another Professor's authority.
Her comment about a meeting with another teacher had him scowling somewhat. Right after their detention? He snorted as he thought of his other female colleague that had banged into his office that day. She must be, who the girl was talking about. Normally, he would just ignore such a comment, as he didn't give anything about people who talked behind his back, but as his name had already been mentioned openly, he lingered by the door, a calm expression on his face to hear the rest of the conversation.
Elija Prince
Elija Prince

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu May 02, 2013 11:28 am

Jocelyn looked from professor Prince towards professor Lestrange and then closed her eyes. Of course he was not here to protect her or to make it easier for her, he was just a teacher and nothing else. Why did she even bothered to think that he would help her Jocelyn thought. She opened her eyes, grabbed her bookbag and pressed it tightly and secured against her chest.

"Sorry Professor Lestrange, that went out of hand, i shouldn't be reacting this way but i didn't left the room just to annoy you or just because i felt like it. I'm just........not a fan........of fire." Jocelyn said honestly.

"I'll be in your office after dinner." Jocelyn said to her and turned to the table to grab her wand.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2