Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Charms Lesson One (H)

+2
Jocelyn Immorta
Alexandria Marwolathe
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Charms Lesson One (H) - Page 3 Empty Re: Charms Lesson One (H)

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 9:34 am

Scarlett smirked, "And she's not bi towards Gryffindor, I see," she added, seeing as though none of the Gryffindor have answered a question yet. Scarlett suddenly felt her head start to wondered, "H-how was your first year term here, Lulu?" she asked, seeming as though she was a strong person and wasn't very fragile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun May 12, 2013 9:36 am

Luna looks at her with an eyebrow raised. ''Been alright I guess. Why Scar?''

Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 9:43 am

Scarlett shrugged, "Don't know if I could really say this but, you don't seem like a social bug," she started, trying not to make eye contact. "And I really don't see people jumping at the opportunity to work with you," "I was just wonder if maybe you came off too strong or you once use to be shy like me," she finished, looking up to meet Luna's glaze. "I'm I correct?" she asked tilting her head to the side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun May 12, 2013 9:51 am

Luna nods. ''No I ain't. Only person I've spoken to before I came here was my sister. I can be shy but i'm mostly confident.'' She avoids the eye contact and sits up tall. ''You are shy but you want to act strong and not seem so fragile to others. You wish to make friends so you talk to them...tell them about yourself to make them your friends. Is that correct or have I missed something out?'' She states finally looking at her.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 10:03 am

Scarlett nods, "That's the only reason a stood up to the older Gryffindor, to actually earn some respect from people. And to be treat like I have an option on things. But all he did was chop me down from the confidence I made for myself," she replied, fiddling with her mother's necklace that was well hidden underneath her clothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun May 12, 2013 10:07 am

Luna shakes her head at her. ''He didn't chop your confidence down. If it was gone, you wouldn't be speaking to people. You are able to speak to people due to that confidence. You earned that respect i'm sure.'' She looks back at the front.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 10:17 am

Scarlett smiled, "You're right!" she whispered, shocked how easily she could talk to a person she hardly known. "Thanks, Lulu," she commented, hesitating before engulfing Luna in a hug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun May 12, 2013 10:20 am

Luna tenses at the embrace, feeling a bit uncomfortable. She then relaxes and hugs her back, letting go and giving a small smile. ''No need to be shocked...I sometimes know the right things to say I guess.'' She shrugs.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 10:25 am

Scarlett grinned, "Sometimes?" she asked sarcastically, releasing from her hug with Luna. "Seems to me, you always seem to know what to say," she added, poking Luna's arm. "Now I just what to know, who is your sister?" she asked, looking around the room expecting to find another Luna somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun May 12, 2013 10:29 am

Luna shrugs at the poke. ''Guess it's a gift?'' She hears the question about her sister and she looks at the desk. ''She isn't here. Her name is Astra. She's somewhere else.'' She shrugs off the sad emotions.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 10:52 am

Scarlett laughed at her friend's comment, "A great gift!" she added, raising her hands up to the gods. Luna then starts to talk about her sister and her expression saddens, "By somewhere else, do you mean in another class?" she asked, her smile fallen slowly at Luna's expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun May 12, 2013 12:03 pm

Luna shakes her head. ''A different school I think. She received a letter and I couldn't read it. When she tried talking about it, she couldn't.'' She shrugs again but sadness flashes in her eyes. She shakes it off and smiles.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:07 pm

Scarlett gave Luna a sad smile, "She'll be fine, I promise," she cooed, patting Luna's shoulder. Although Scarlett wasn't so sure herself, being that she doesn't know the girl, Scarlett shook the thought out her head.

Last edited by Scarlett Rose on Sun May 12, 2013 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun May 12, 2013 12:10 pm

Luna grins. ''I know she will be. She is my big sister after all. Also...you will get to know me through time. I am slowly opening up to you.'' She turns her head to the front as a sign for her not to ask what she meant and how she knew that.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:16 pm

Morgan's face fell slightly when Scarlett mentioned her family. Here we go... she thought to herself. "Yes, Morgan Prince. But, I'm not like my family. I think even if your parents are trees, if you're magical, then you're magical," Morgan said with a small smile. She hoped that maybe she and this girl could be friends. Then another Hufflepuff walked in and took a seat. Morgan listened as the girls talked and when they finished up, she leaned in towards the new girl. "Hi, I'm Morgan. It's nice to meet you," she said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun May 12, 2013 12:18 pm

Luna looks at the girl. ''Hello. Name's Luna. Nice to meet you too.'' She whispered and turned back to the lesson not wanting to get in trouble.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:27 pm

Morgan smiled at the girl and also returned to her lesson. She already had an assignment in Astronomy for being late, and she didn't want another one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:34 pm

Scarlett grinned, "Good. Because I was hoping we could be friends, but if you believed in what your parents believe in. We couldn't, because I'm a muggle-born" she whispered, to keep eavesdropper from hearing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 12:57 pm

Morgan glanced at Scarlett and smiled. She wrote a note on a piece of parchment and slid it across the table to her:

Muggle-born or not, I think you are a sweet girl. I'd like to be friends. Your blood-status means nothing to me. We are both magical, even if our backgrounds are different. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 1:07 pm

Scarlett looked at the Morgan as she passed her a note. Unfolding the parchment and carefully reading it, Scarlett smiled. The feeling of happiness swelled in her heart as she tried her best to pass attention to the professor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 9:12 pm

"Is this day over yet?" Elisabetta complained, as she made her way inside the Charms classroom and sat down in an empty seat. "Honestly, I'm not sure what I'll be learning in here that I can't learn at home or from a friend of mine. Ugh. Excuse you, would you please move your booksack?" she demanded to a nearby Gryffindor. "I can't fit my stuff under the table with all of your junk there!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3