Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Wedding Of James Potter and Lily Evans (Invite only)

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Wedding Of James Potter and Lily Evans (Invite only)  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wedding Of James Potter and Lily Evans (Invite only)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:03 pm

Feeling entangled by her eyes, Sirius could only smile once at Ted, before saying, "Alright, the two of us are going out for a while, gonna see if more people are coming, and I don't want to be alone," he smirked, and disapparated taking Luna with him.

Back to top Go down

The Wedding Of James Potter and Lily Evans (Invite only)  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wedding Of James Potter and Lily Evans (Invite only)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:24 pm

Luna looked up at Sirius with a frown at his words. She has enough time to wave at Ted before the feeling of disapparating consumes her. She raises her eyebrow at him and smirks. ''You did that because?'' She asks with laughter in her eyes.

Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:32 pm

Sirius pulled Luna to him, savagely running his hands through her body, and feeling her breasts most of all, "First, teasing isn't nice!" Sirius said, and then frowned slightly, "Second, back there, I couldn't do this." he answered, as the waves hit the shore. They were at least a few kilometers away from the cottage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:52 pm

Luna smirked as Sirius touched her body. ''You were the one that touched my thigh.'' She said with laughter in her eyes. Her hand softly went up and touched his frown, in effort to ease it away. ''Couldn't do what?'' She asks touching his cheek gently.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:59 pm

Sirius mumbled swears, bringing the upper part of her dress down. He tried to ignore everything once more, and simple grabbed Luna's breasts violently, and then, kissed her velvet lips, "This is what I couldn't do," he answered, his tone showing his intentions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:04 pm

Luna gasps at his actions and giggles lightly only to feel him grab her breasts. She kisses back for a little while before pushing him away and pulling up her dress. ''Really? We're in the open and don't ya remember what happened last time?'' She raises her eyebrow and then kisses his lips softly. Resting her forehead against his shoulder and smiles as she wraps her arms around his neck, holding him close.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:08 pm

Because of James' appreciation of her memorable action, Andromeda felt a great deal of satisfaction. “Don't worry, James,” she said as she released herself from the caress. “If they were here to witness this — they'd be extremely proud of your decisions." She planted a kind kiss on his cheek before she headed to the door to check on the rest of the audience. Andromeda made her way to Ted and placed her hand on his arm. “Hey, how's everything out here? Do you know how Lily's holding up?” she inquired quickly as she peered around the room to spot Sirius. Suddenly, Andromeda felt an urge to ensure that the wedding went as swiftly as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:17 pm

Sirius sighed, but nodded carefully, ''One day, you're gonna be mine. No idea when or how, but I want you so bad..'' pulling her face up, Sirius kissed her once more, tasting the inside of her mouth with his tongue, before smirking and breaking the kiss, "Kronos is lucky he has ya." he said, before taking them back to the wedding. He let her go, but held onto her hand, "Today, nothing happened. We were just overly excited." He stated, letting go of her hand, and staring of into the sea, before jogging back in.

Once he saw Andromeda speaking with Ted, he smirked. He clapped loudly, walking to Ted with a grin. He pushed him and Andromeda away from the others, and looked Ted dead in the eye, Work up the courage, he thought with a wink, before turning back and walking to Aly, Aza, Arthur and Molly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:31 pm

Ted was surprised when Sirius and Luna disapparated, but shrugged. She was perfectly capable of taking care of herself, and Sirius was....harmless....more or less. So he simply carried on with the conversations around him. Then he felt a gentle touch on his arm and turned to find Andromeda. "Haven't heard anything about the bride-to-be. How is James-" before he could finish, both he and Andromeda were shoved away from the group by Sirius. He smirked at him, wondering when he got back.

Ted took Andromeda's hand in his and looked at her. Gently, he stroked her cheek. "Dromeda, there is something I've been meaning to ask you.... But, whenever I go to talk to you, you vanish...." he said gently. He took a deep breath and said, "Since the first time you came to talk to me, I've felt something... And that something only gets stronger with each time I see you, even if it's for a few moments. Dromeda, would you.... Would you be mine?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:40 pm

"No no no I said place the lily's by the alter you daft fools!" Mira chided the workers as they laid out the flowers in a finishing touch, life had seemed perfect though she read daily of war and her visions destroyed her nights sleep she'd spent many a day re-kindling her love with sirius and learning all she could from her new mother and spending time with her sister.

Life seemed almost perfect, and she had a feeling her love was going to propose soon. She was so happy lily had permitted her to help plan the wedding, this was what her true calling should be. Making dreams come true.

Making sure everything was perfect she picked up the last of empty crystal vases and started her way out of the ceremony area, a sudden wave of energy hit her and in the world fell away, she watched in her mind's clear eyes as her love laid hands on Luna and kissed her with passion "One day your gunna be mine, no idea how or when but I want you so bad-" she heard his voice ringing through her mind.

The vases slipped from her fingers and shattered on the floor as she suddenly came back to herself. Her hands were bloody from the vases and tears ran down her cheeks. Gritting her teeth she stormed out of the ceremony area the sound of her heals resembled thunder and her hair flew like golden flames behind her.

She shoved guests out of the way as she caught sight of Sirius entering the area, with Luna's hand in his. The audacity! her anger flared even worse and like the untamed fire that lived in her soul she stormed up to him hands balled into fists she pulled back her arm and punched him square in the jaw.

"You fowl stupid excuse for a man" she seethed "Did you think i'd not see you galavanting with your harlot once again!? is it not enough you cheated on morgan and marvolo with this pitiful excuse for a girl that you had to do so to me!? Tell me sirius, when you fucked me last night and moaned my name professing your love did you think of her? No i do not wish to know if you did. I'll have nothing to do with you ever again"

Her burning eyes fell on Luna "I pray to the lord god that you have to watch your children die" she hissed before exiting the area, with a slam of the door.
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:50 pm

Feeling the fist on his face, Sirius's face merely turned to its side. Rage instantly over toke him, until he heard Mira's voice. He softened up, but still not back to his other, calmer state.

As she shouted for him, he had a blank, emotionless stare on his face, as Mira let her words fly. While she spoke, Sirius was just glad that the walls around the wall were sound proof, and that Lily and James had heard nothing. He was still gonna hear it, he knew that, but better to be later, after their wedding day, than t that moment.

Once Mira ended her rant and left, Sirius rolled his eyes, and turned to Luna, "She's enraged, don't listen to her..." Sirius said softly, kissing Luna's cheek. When people looked at him, not understand squat of what Mira was saying, Sirius shrugged, "I shall take care of this, go back to your affairs," he ordered going after Mira.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:56 pm

Mira stormed down the halls, as guests and worked jumped out of her way she ducked into a bathroom, shutting the door behind her. In the mirror she could see her makeup was running, down her face by the tears, an anguished sob broke from her chest as the images from the vision played in her mind over and over. Sliding to the floor she sobbed into her hands, her heart was utterly and completely broken.
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:02 pm

Sirius walked in a fast pace, glaring at whoever dared to look at him. "Where's Mira?" He questioned one of the fowl looking men, probably one of the workers, "In there..." he pointed at the bathroom, before Sirius hurled him away.

He opened the door, not caring if Mira protested or not. Locking the door, he placed a sound proof spell in the room, as no one needed to hear their conversation. Sirius glanced down at Mira, before hitting the door with his fist, Why the fu-..., "GAH!" He shouted, his rage being directed at himself. "You think its easy forgetting what I did, and what I used to do before you came back? Its not easy to survive temptation, 'cause I'm not sure you're gonna stay with me...or disappear again." Sirius said, truthfully. It could sound foolish, but it was how he felt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:07 pm

Mira looked up at him, fighting for her stability as she stood tall, her tears still fell silently but her voice resembled thunder "I was kidnapped" she said "I was tortured my memory was destroyed and i was sent to live in hell, and YOU THINK YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE DOUBTS"

Her voice exploded with rage and the room shook from the emotions flying between the two gryffindors "How do you think I feel knowing you, knowing you kissed morgan while with me and nearly destroyed her relationship with Remus, knowing you've been off with Luna a simple little child, and Yet i've stayed by your side I returned to be with you, and now I wish I was back in hell because being beaten half to death would hurt less then your traitorous heart and body"
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:17 pm

How dare she mention that he could not have doubts? Was she forgetting her little muggle boyfriend? Because Sirius would never forget him. Neither would he forget the things they probably did...even if Mira said otherwise. "Well, you sure found yourself a nice boyfriend, in 'hell'" he said "Having your memories be destroyed didn't stop you from doing that, huh" he stated, harshly, but lowered his tone again. He had to stay calm.

Instead of lashing out at Mira as she did to him, Sirius instead had a more cold voice, but he intended not to be cold, but to simply diminish his rage.  "Traitorous Heart? No. My heart has always belonged to you. I've always thought of you. When I kissed Morgan, I felt your lips. When I laid down with Marvolo, I imagined you. When I proposed to Marvolo, for a brief moment, I saw you...my heart has never let your side. Traitorous Body? I exceed at the sin of lust I'm afraid. But, what do you want me to do? Ignore the women that come onto me? You sure as hell did not ignore James..." he said. Yes, James had told him. Shouldn't be too surprising. They told each other everything. And James, when he saw Sirius was most fragile, had come clean and mentioned Mira was not good for him, and had even kissed James on occasions. Maybe Mira had forgotten about that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:24 pm

She wasn't surprised to hear that James had told Sirius the truth, though seemingly he neglected to tell him everything "That only stopped because of me" she said simply "He started it and I let myself get carried away, because my perfect Sirius black was off flirting with every single slut in the school he could find, you ignored me when I needed you back then and James was there. He started it, i ended it not long after. Even though you refused to hear me when I begged you to change to think of us"

Her eyes narrowed like twin knives ready to stab him half to death "Do not play coy, I know you loved Marvolo and I know part of you loves her still, just as she loves you. I can accept that. I may not have loved that muggle boy but he was my only source of affection if any during a time when kindness was merely a passing memory. But no, of course you'll tell me how my anger is ill placed how right you are and how I am wrong to be enraged at you, that is how you are after all your always right and you do no wrongs. But now you are free to go make that little hufflepuff your woman now, go ruin another relationship and shatter another heart"
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:28 pm

Andromeda stood at Ted's side and observed the crowd of attendants present. She nodded quietly as Ted spoke to show her attention. “Look– there's Sirius,” she murmured as Sirius neared the two of him. There was a faint hint of something in his demeanor — frustration — that was more apparent now than it usually is. Andromeda only raised an eyebrow and braced herself for what he was going to say. 

“Oh,” Andromeda mumbled when Sirius moved Ted and herself away from the rest of the crowd. She watched Sirius after he quietly told Ted something and walked back to the rest of the people. “Hm?” hummed Andromeda when she heard Ted begin to speak. “Oh? Oh my, Theodore! Erm- uh, sure!” Her arms sprang around his neck to form an intimate hug. This is an unexpected surprise, oh my, she thought to herself as her head rested on Ted's shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:34 pm

Sirius didn't care if Mira stopped it. He knew James would give up soon enough. James wasn't one to stay with someone he didn't love. It was like that with Helen. And with Lily. "You seem to have mistaken me with someone else. Because if Peter, Remus and James never told you, I never paid attention to any other girl other than you. They came to me, and again, what was I supposed to do? Oh yes, please, Sirius ignore them while I kiss your best friend! Please Mira, back in the day, you know damn well all girls craved for me and I kicked them away." he answered, his tone now leveling the room.

Sirius held a strand of his hair, growling loudly, "You're not wrong to be enraged at me. On the very opposite, I understand and accept the fact that I messed up. But so did you, and I never blamed you for it. And what you did, was similar, if not completely equal to what I did with Luna. So do me a favor, back the fuck of..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:38 pm

"Gladly" she said, though she was angry her broken heart shone in her eyes, "thank you for your consideration mister black, i'll be sure to regaile my grand children with tales of how honored I was to be cheated on by Sirius Black" she bowed at the waist mockingly before straightening to her full height, with a snap she was gone from the bathroom and appeared outside the building.

breathing in the air she walked a few paces away from any other humans to try to clean up her appearance.

The Wedding Of James Potter and Lily Evans (Invite only)  - Page 4 Tumblr_mvre2m0OzU1rm4wlqo1_500
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:46 pm

"Wanna meet the man who'll want to have kids with you..." he spat before she left, and blasted out of the bathroom, walking downstairs, rage clear in his eyes. Alastor quickly let him into James's room, and James didn't even question him. Sirius was clearly not on his right state of mind, so he should rest. At least, for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:49 pm

Ted watched as Andromeda's hair changed color before his eyes. So that was how she changed hair color so often. When she wrapped her arms around him tightly, he hugged her right back, just as tightly, picking her up to hold her close to him. "Nice trick, Dromeda," he whispered in her ear. "I'm glad. Now, don't just vanish on my, again. Deal? At least, not without a word, anyways," he said to her, setting her down and looking into her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Finally alone she wiped stubbornly at her tears as she fixed her makeup, placing a non-smear spell on her work she stared at her reflection. In the matter of minutes her perfect future shattered before her like a thousand pieces of broken glass.

Standing as tall as possible she walked back towards the wedding, and now returned to her part as a gracious host. this was lily's day it had to be perfect, though she stopped by the bar and knocked back a glass of gin.

She would need her strength tonight.
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:58 pm

As Sirius angrily walked back through the area, Andromeda released Ted from her hug as she said, “In that case, be right back,” and quickly strode in Sirius' tracks. “Adultery is not a respectable virtue,” she whispered wittily as she brushed past him. That thought was on her mind the moment Sirius returned to the home and releasing it made her happy. Andromeda shook her head and smirked as she strutted towards Lily's room. “It's Andromeda,” she cooed the door as she melodically knocked on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:44 am

Luna listened and watched everything happen. Mira said something about the death of her children and she stared at the floor. It was all her fault. She had to leave. On her way out, she saw Mira walk out as well and she ran a hand through her hair. ''Hey Mira..'' Her quiet voice vibrated with uncertainty. ''Hate me all you want but don't hate Sirius. He loves you. I've not seen him this happy in a long time...I should leave. I've fucked things up again.'' She said softly and looked Mira square in the eye. ''Sirius and me are nothing. I love another man...That was a mistake and i shall leave him alone despite him being my best friend. I shall not speak to him, see him and i'll avoid both of you so you two can live perfectly happy. Goodbye Mira.'' She turned on her heel and began to walk away before looking over her shoulder with watery eyes. ''Perhaps it would be a good thing if i watched my children die. That way i'd know who to kill or simply blame myself. Thank you for your wish, Mira.'' She said emotionless.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Jade Black Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:50 am

Mira looked up at the girl she had hated so much moments before and felt herself soften ever so slightly taking a deep breath she reached out and touched Luna's shoulder. "Luna" she said her voice was a mixture of anger and remorse "I am angry, overly so. But you do not need to leave sirius enjoy his company before the war pushes you apart" her knowing eyes appraised the girl she raised a gentle hand to wipe the tears that fell "Your children will not die, you will make a wonderful mother and should i foresee something you do not i will warn you." she offered her a soft smile as her voice with each word softened.
Mira Jade Black
Mira Jade Black
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:39 am

Luna stares at the woman before her and touches her face where the tears were. ''You change moods ever so quickly, Mira.'' She couldn't help but smile. '''I am sorry for making you angry...'' She stares at the ground and then looks up sharply. ''You are a seer...Sorry wrong time.'' She gives Mira a lopsided grin. ''This war...will ruin me. All the ones i love fight against me. Take care of Sirius. I do love him but more of a brother and a best friend. Nothing more. He saved my life in the Tri wizard tournament. I would not be here without him. Just do not hate him forever. Yes he can be a pain in everyone's asses but as you know, he is gentle soul.'' She looks back at the cottage and then back at Mira. ''Perhaps one day friendship is in our paths.'' She mused softly, her eyes still filled with regret.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:41 am

Alyrin made his way towards Mira and Luna

"Hey guys..." he said tentatively.

"Is everything all right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next