Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Wedding Of James Potter and Lily Evans (Invite only)

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Wedding Of James Potter and Lily Evans (Invite only)  Empty The Wedding Of James Potter and Lily Evans (Invite only)

Post by James Potter Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:26 pm

Invited may post their arrival

The Wedding Of James Potter and Lily Evans (Invite only)  4

Invitation List:

Potter Family
Evans Family
Sirius Black
Andromeda Black
Morgan Lupin
Remus Lupin
Peter Pettigrew
Molly Prewett
Arthur Weasley
Kronos Grimm
Luna Valkyrie
Alyrin Tarbeck
Frank Longbottom
Azaria Renner
Soren Emerson
Xenophilius Lovegood
Alastor Moody
Caradoc Dearborn
Ted Tonks
Alchemy Tonks
Mira Yaxley
Alice Selwyn
Kieran MacPhearson

-------
Next to the Potter cottage, everything was getting arranged for the wedding of James and Lily. Inside the cottage, James and Lily each got ready, as the invited started to arrive. The best man, Sirius, was already there, with James. So was Peter, but he had already taken a seat, and was clearly eyeing the food that was around him. All was to unfold soon...

Last edited by James Potter on Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
James Potter
James Potter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The Wedding Of James Potter and Lily Evans (Invite only)  Empty Re: The Wedding Of James Potter and Lily Evans (Invite only)

Post by Lily Potter Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:37 pm

Lily was sitting in her room, when Petunia entered. "Tuney!" she hugged her sister tight. "I am so glad you came," she whispered to her. They haven't seen each other since that stupid dinner. And Lily felt really bad for what happened. She was almost sure Petunia will never want to see her again, so seeing her here was like a miracle.

-----------------------------------

"Yeah," was the only thing Petunia replied. She didn't want to come. And Vernon didn't want to either. Like if casual dinners and meetings weren't enough humiliating for her, the wedding of her younger sister was even worse. Only on her way here she was forced to watch all the people with abilities she was secretly so jealous of all these years. But her parents insisted. They didn't care for Petunia's feelings. All that mattered was their precious little Lily, with beautiful dress they paid all their money for, because after all, our saint ginger is getting married to wealthy family. Nobody said it out loud, but everyone knew that for Petunia there was no money left. She had to save her own to get herself a dress for her own wedding in a three months. So today, she wore very simple and cheapest DRESS she found in a store.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

The Wedding Of James Potter and Lily Evans (Invite only)  Empty Re: The Wedding Of James Potter and Lily Evans (Invite only)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:00 pm

Alyrin was walking towards the Potter cottage.

He had on his trademark coat, which clung tightly to his hips and which descended to his ankles, and he wore a black cloak around him.

He soon walked towards the cottage, seeing some figures inside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Luna was excited. It had been a while since she had seen Sirius and even James for that matter. She slipped on one of her new DRESSES (without the heels. Just black sandals.) that she bought especially for the wedding. Quickly fixing her make up, she slipped on her shoes and kissed Belledona's cheek leaving a red kiss mark. ''See ya when i come home!'' She calls out to the rest of the house and walked fast to the Potters house, glad it was near her home. Seeing the wedding area, she put a hand to her mouth and smiled brightly. It was beautiful. 

She saw Sirius and her smile turned into a massive grin. She practically ran to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. ''Hey big bro! How's James? Is he okay? How rude of me! How are you?'' She burst out and released him from her grip, blushing slightly. She was a tad excited and had missed Sirius. She looked around to see Alyrin and she waved happily only to look back at Sirius.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:20 pm

Alyrin walked back towards Luna and Sirius

"Hey Luna!" he exclaimed happily.

"And hey there Sirius!" he smiled "How are you both?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:29 pm

Azaria was happy to be attending yet another wedding. It must have been wedding season because everyone seemed to be getting married. Azaria couldn't afford to buy another dress, so she was wearing the same one she had worn to a few other events. She walked into the cottage, looking around for any familiar faces. She didn't see anyone, but she did see a group of people standing together. One of them seemed to be a little closer to her age, so she decided to walk over to him. It was better than standing by herself.

As she got closer she recognized one of them as Sirius Black, whom she knew, but didn't really speak with often. She gave them a kind smile then held out her hand. "Hi," she said sweetly, hoping she wasn't interrupting anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:49 pm

James was in his room, but was not alone. Alastor was close to him, sitting in the armchair, gazing at James. Kids grow so fast, Alastor mused. "Kid, you're lucky you found love young. I only found Anora now."

-----

James smirked when Alastor spoke, as he put on his belt. "You know, at least you found Anora. And you have two kids now. I found Lily, but you don't see me with babies around just yet." he answered brightly, and Alastor replied with nothing but a nod and silence.

-----

Sirius was standing in the middle of the cottage, fixing his coat. As he turned back, Luna nearly ran him over, as he widened his eyes, Jeez, this woman, "Hey little sister. James's fine, he's getting ready, and Moody's there with him. And I'm fine boo. If you're this excited about seeing me after a month, you best not even think about next year." In fact, perhaps, Luna didn't see Sirius, but he sure saw her. He was always looking out for her and Kronos. Specially for Kronos, now that he knew what Wraith was planning. Sirius then tilted his head to Alyrin, and smiled, "Hey kiddo, glad you came. James will be glad too. And we're all fine. How're you?" Before Aly could even answer him, Azaria came to them, and that surely put a smile on Sirius's face. He extended his arm, not letting go of Luna, still holding her tightly, and shook Azaria's hand, "Hey Aza, good thing you came!" he said brightly.

-------

Arthur arrived with Molly in his grasp. He had apparated them to the sea side, so they could celebrate their friends's union. He gave her a soft kiss, smiling, "Go inside, and check if Sirius is there, if ya please hun." Arthur asked of Molly, before walking to Peter. "Hey old friend," Arthur greeted Pettigrew, as wormtail soon responded, "Hey Arthur, good to see you." he said, his voice calm and collected as usual.
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:54 pm

Aly smiled at Sirius "I'm cool".

He then turned to the girl who just came

"Hello, Aza, I'm Alyrin Tarbeck" he said

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:58 pm

Luna smiles brightly at Sirius. ''Oh that's good and you'll find yourself on the floor due to my tackle when i see you again.'' She smirks. She smiles at Alyrin. ''I'm happy! Glad i get to see my big brother here.'' She leans up and kisses Sirius' cheek, feeling safe with him. She rests her head against his shoulder with her arms around his waist, smiling brightly. ''Hey Aza. Nice to meet ya.'' Staring at the girl that just arrived.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:03 pm

Azaria kept a kind smile on her face. She was always nervous around people she had never met before, but they seemed kind enough. "Nice to meet you both," she said to the two people she hadn't met before. She wasn't sure what they were talking about before she arrived, so she kept quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:05 pm

Alyrin smiles to Azaria

"And you" he says to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:16 pm

Morgan gave Remus a quick kiss on the cheek saying, "See you soon. Give my love to James." Morgan's golden sandals made hardly a sound as she walked to the bridal suite. Her red DRESS rippling gentle as she moved. They were running a little late, but she was sure she had arrived with plenty of time to get Lily perfect for James. She had been surprised when Lily asked her to be her Matron of Honor, but was honored to be so. When she reached Lily's door, she gave it a gentle knock, before opening the door and peeking in. "Lily? Are you ready to get this show on the road?" she called brightly.

----

As Molly and Arthur arrived, she smiled brightly at the venue that was selected for James and Lily's wedding. It was just perfect for them! When Arthur kissed her lightly and asked her to check for Sirius, she nodded and headed inside. She was thankful for a more casual type wedding near the seaside. Being as she was six months along with another set of twins, Molly was more than happy to be anywhere with a breeze. Arthur had helped her pick out a red DRESS that helped her still feel beautiful even if she felt as big as a house. Spotting Sirius, she made her way to him with a wave. "Hi, Sirius, Luna, Aly. Nice to see you all," she said, slightly out of breath. Seeing a young girl she didn't know, she held out her hand, "Hi, I'm Molly. I don't believe we've met."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:32 pm

Alyrin looked around to see Molly there.

"Hey Molly" he nodded to her.

"How are you?" he asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:36 pm

Azaria watched as another Gryiffindor girl approached the group. She seemed to know everyone except Azaria, so she said, "I'm Azaria, it's nice to meet you." Part of her felt a little out of place, since she didn't recognize many faces, but she was a Ravenclaw, and most of the guests were Gryiffdors, so she wasn't surprised. She just kept a optimistic attitude, knowing that this was a happy event.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:40 am

“James is the first of us to get hitched– it feels so surreal,” Andromeda admitted to herself as her figure was exposed through a patch of light. As she walked forward to the domicile that belonged to her cousins, the brilliance that shrouded her began to fade. Without providing any form of acknowledgement to anyone that might be checking for identification, Andromeda continued inside the house to greet a member of the lucky couple. 

Out of sheer luck, James was fortunate and was blindly selected for a visit for Andromeda. Her mouth stretched into an ecstatic grin as she entered his room. “Luna! Sirius! How are you two?” Andromeda asked as she gave them both a pair of passionate hugs. She turned to him and offered a comical expression. “James!” she exclaimed as she walked over to the preparing groom. “I wish the best of luck to you. It feels different to watch you grow up after all of our frivolous years of vexation.” Andromeda softly giggled and placed a hand on his shoulder. Little James moving on up, she thought to herself, which caused her to absent-mindlessly smile. “By the way, how much do you like the ring you purchased for her?” she asked with a sentimental thought in her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:45 am

Aly turned to the new lady who walked up.

"Hello there" he said "I'm Alyrin Tarbeck"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:46 am

Andromeda's attention was taken off James momentarily and placed on the boy who greeted her. “Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you, Aly-rin. Alryin. That has a nice ring to it,” she complimented warmly, “I'm Andromeda Black. I assume that you're a friend of James?” It was odd for Andromeda to rarely be at the school, considering she usually enjoys meeting the innocent younger students. That pleasure wasn't enough to beat the perks of being taught privately in seclusion. Andromeda offered a kind hand out to Alyrin in attempt to shake his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:49 am

Alyrin smiled, and shook Andromeda's hand

"Yep, and of Sirius and Luna" he smiled.

"What about you?" he asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:22 am

Luna looked around to see Molly and she grins happily. ''Molly! Nice to see you. How are you?'' She looks down at her stomach and leans down, kissing it softly. It was something she always did when a friend of hers or a relative was pregnant. ''Merlin you are positively glowing!'' She exclaims, staring at Molly. Her eyes sparkled with excitement and happiness. She wrapped her arm around Sirius' waist feeling comfortable in his presence.

Hearing her name and someone's arms wrap around her and Sirius, she laughed lightly. ''Andro! So good to see you. I'm so happy i could be here today. How are you?'' She burst out, her happiness surrounding her. Like a little child with her older brother, she beamed up at Sirius and looked back at everyone else. Laughing as Andromeda went to go see James.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:33 am

Alyrin half smiled.

"It definitely is a quite festive occasion" he grinned

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:14 am

Luna turns to look at Alyrin with her bright electric blue eyes and she nods. ''That it is!'' She says happily. ''Time for us to let loose and celebrate a beautiful occasion.'' She says softly, her eyes dancing. She smiled brightly and rested her head on Sirius' shoulder.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:47 am

"Yeah..." said Aly.

"I wonder how many weddings I'll see in my lifetime.." he mused

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:52 am

Luna smiled. ''I've been to...three? i believe. There was my godmothers, the Gaunt wedding and...then this one.'' She tilts her head furrowing her brow. ''Yeah i think three and sweetie. Knowing our school, you'll probably go to loads!'' She laughed lightly and grinned. Not an ounce of happiness leaving her eyes as she spoke. Why would it? She was completely happy and was like a giddy child. She was happy to be there with her best friend and his friends.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:07 am

Molly nodded, resting a hand on her very swollen belly. "I'm doing as well as can be expected, Aly, thank you. I'm so glad you came. Knowing these boys," she said looking at Sirius and thinking about the others, "It's sure to be an exciting venture," she said. When Luna kisses her belly, Molly smiled brightly. "Oh stop! I'm huge! But, I'm glad we could be here. You look stunning, Luna. Don't forget Morgan and Remus' wedding, hon. You were there for theirs, too," she said with a light laugh. She was just about to ask how James was when Andromeda appeared. Molly didn't recall seeing her as of late, but sometimes that happened. Sometimes studies were better done on ones own away from the castle. "Andromeda, so good to see you! It's been ages!" Molly said brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:21 am

Aly nodded to Molly "That it definitely will..." he said.

And he then said to Luna "Yeah. There probably will be..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next