Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Wedding Of James Potter and Lily Evans (Invite only)

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Wedding Of James Potter and Lily Evans (Invite only)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wedding Of James Potter and Lily Evans (Invite only)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:07 am

Molly nodded, resting a hand on her very swollen belly. "I'm doing as well as can be expected, Aly, thank you. I'm so glad you came. Knowing these boys," she said looking at Sirius and thinking about the others, "It's sure to be an exciting venture," she said. When Luna kisses her belly, Molly smiled brightly. "Oh stop! I'm huge! But, I'm glad we could be here. You look stunning, Luna. Don't forget Morgan and Remus' wedding, hon. You were there for theirs, too," she said with a light laugh. She was just about to ask how James was when Andromeda appeared. Molly didn't recall seeing her as of late, but sometimes that happened. Sometimes studies were better done on ones own away from the castle. "Andromeda, so good to see you! It's been ages!" Molly said brightly.

Back to top Go down

The Wedding Of James Potter and Lily Evans (Invite only)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wedding Of James Potter and Lily Evans (Invite only)

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:21 am

Aly nodded to Molly "That it definitely will..." he said.

And he then said to Luna "Yeah. There probably will be..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:48 am

Luna laughs lightly. ''You're beautiful, Molly. You and pregnancy go very well together.'' She winks and blushes. ''Not as stunning as you, Miss Prewett. How's the boys?'' She asks with a bright smile and smooths down her red dress. Glancing around, she stared to see if she could spot anyone she hadn't seen in a long while but it came up with no one. She placed her hand on her necklace, listening to the clockwork ticking away. Her mind went to her godmother and she grinned.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:02 pm

"Well, thank you, Luna," she said with a blush. Molly was still stunned that she had three boys and now... At her question of how the boys were doing, Molly smiled tenderly. "Growing like weeds, all three of them. Keeping Bilius all sorts of busy," she answered. "And how is your godmother? I hear she got married this year, too," Molly asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:07 pm

Azaria watched as everyone had little conversations. She kept quiet as she stood there, swaying back and forth from her toes to her heels. She began to second guess coming to the wedding, but she knew she shouldn't have been thinking that. She may not have been close friends with James, but she was still invited so it would have been rude not to attend. So she stood there, smiling, watching everyone and trying to look like she was involved in the conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:33 pm

Ted made his way into the wedding venue as he arrived. Straightening his TIE, Ted walked up to the group which included Sirius, Luna, and several others he knew. "Another wedding. Love is in the air, apparently," he joked as he tipped his head to the group. "How is everyone?" he asked before his eyes fell on Andromeda. A smile spread across his face as he shook his head slightly. "Dromeda... Miss elusive fox, herself. It's good to see you," he said with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:44 pm

Luna giggles at Molly's blush and winks. ''Oh how wonderful! I'm sure they're going to be little rascals.'' She teases. ''Belle is doing great. She's loving the married life.'' She giggles lightly. She grins at Molly and hears a familiar voice of an old friend. Turning her head, she sees Ted whilst chuckling at his words. ''Teddy! Been a long time since we've spoken. I must say it's been too long.'' She grins happily. She hugs Ted quickly before standing back by Sirius' side, feeling only truly comfortable by him. ''I'm very well thank you. How are you Ted?'' She asks with bright eyes. The last time she had seen Ted was when he had the solo task.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:52 pm

“I'm a close cousin of Sirius and James,” Andromeda replied to Alyrin with a smile. She smiled at all of the faces that flashed before her. Been a while since I've seen a lot of these kids, she thought to herself when she turned to Luna. “I've been very well!” she mentioned in a happy tone as she watched everyone's spirits lift because of the occasion. They grow up so fast, her mind wandered as she watched Molly converse with Luna.

Andromeda was caught off guard when a a recognizable voice floated into her ears. “Theodore!” she squealed and flung her arms around him. “How have you been? I apologize for my absence; I should have informed someone of the educational opportunities I was pursuing–” Her speech was ended when Andromeda took a moment to inhale deeply to regain her composure. What a pleasant surprise, she thought to herself and smiled brightly at Ted.  

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:50 pm

"I'm doig well, thank you, Luna. I've missed seeing you around," he answered her. Since his passing of his test, Ted had been keeping to himself, deep in thought as he accepted his new fate in life. Being the peaceful sort, this kind of thing took him some time to accept as being who he was now. But, he had come to terms with it, and was starting to feel like his old self again.

When Andromeda wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug, he wrapped his strong arms around her in turn and rested his head against hers with a smile. He had missed her greatly. "Only an owl away, Dromeda. Your studies must have had you preoccupied to be thinking about me," he said letting her go and tucking a lock of her hair, now red, behind her ear. He smiled, just for her and winked. Looking up, he asked, "Anyone know how the bride and groom-to-be are holding up?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:11 pm

Aly turned to the new guy, Ted.

"Hello there, mate" he said "I'm Alyrin Tarbeck. Who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:21 pm

Ted turned to the young man he didn't recall knowing. Extending his hand for a friendly shake, he said, "Nice to meet you, Alyrin. Forgive me, I'm Ted. Ted Tonks." Ted also noticed a young lady that he thought he had seen around the Ravenclaw fleet from time to time. "Azaria, right?" he asked addressing her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:27 pm

Azaria looked up when someone said her name. She had lost herself in her thoughts. She nodded slightly. "That would be me," she said. She had heard the others say his name a few times, so she didn't think it was necessary to ask what it was. She was surprised he knew who she was though, since there weren't very many people who did. She gave him a kind smile as she stopped swaying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:38 pm

Aly shook Ted's hand

"Nice to meet you too, mate"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:51 pm

"Morgan!" Lily shouted as she jumped her friend around her neck. "Tuney, this is Morgan, she goes to school with me, but is in different house. Morgan, this is my sister Petunia," Lily introduced the girls. "Of course I am ready! Well, at least for the wedding. A bit scared when it comes to wedding night tho," Lily admited shyly.

-----------------------------

"Uhm, hello," Petunia said with annoyed tone and went even more red when she noticed that this Morgan girls was married alredy. At least what her rings said. Petunia didn't doubt it was from some kind of rich and powerful and handsome wizard. Bcause everyone in this World seemed just perfect. And what she got. Vernon Dursley, fat muggle who pretended to be someone he was not. Specialy here it was embarrassing. When Lily mentioned wedding night, Petunia looked at her sister in shock. Did she seriously meant they didn't have sleep together yet?!
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:32 pm

Morgan entered the suite and closed the door securely behind her. Setting down the Ravenclaw blue sachel she carried, she tightly hugged Lily. When she was introduced to Lily's sister, she smiled brightly at her, "It's nice to meet you, Petunia." Morgan was surprised that Lily's sister wasn't more excited about her getting married. Picking up her sachel, Morgan walked to the vanity that was all ready for turning Lily into a bride. "You will be fine. It's not as bad as you think," Morgan said setting her bag on the vanity top and looking over she shoulder at Lily with a wink, her grey-blue eyes bright. She suspected that Lily was nervous due to she not doing 'the deed' with James yet, which Morgan admired about them both. James for not making Lily feel pressured to do so, even when others around them were, and Lily for saving that for tonight. "Come on, Lily. Let's get to work. Would you like to help, Petunia?" Morgan asked, pulling the stool out for Lily to sit on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:45 pm

"I am not saying it's bad!" Lily said maybe too quickly and than laughed a bit. "I just feel a bit weird you know? Everyone around didn't really wait for wedding. Look at you yourself! You even have a chance to compare! And well, even if I hate to admit it, I guess even Lestrange was worth it," she added as face of Rabastan Lestrange appeared in her mind. There was a part of her, that always wanted to ask Morgan about it. What was it like to be engaged to him, even date him for that matter. But she found it stupid since she was the one so much against him. Not that it changed. She hated him just like the rest of the death eater group. But every girl had to admit he was handsome man.

------------------

Petunia felt akward since she had no idea what they were talking about. "I am good here I guess," she added when Morgan asked her if she wants to help. Truth was parents sent her to help Lily, but she wanted to avoid it as much as possible. She just wished she had at least something to talk about with those two.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:49 pm

She shrugged when Petunia said that she was fine where she was. Her behavior was odd for a sister, but if she didn't want to help, well then Morgan wasn't going to make her. Morgan laughed when Lily brought up that she had the opprotunity to 'compair' her men. She hadn't even thought about that until she said it. "I didn't actually compair any of them. They just....kind of happened," she said lightly. It was true. Sirius was her first, even if she didn't find out about it until much later. Then there was Rabastan. A gentle smile touched her lips as she thought about their time together. Finally, Remus, her husband. All three were special in their own way...

"Rabastan was worth it as you say. He was...." she said looking down, remembering the time when she was with him as girlfriend, fiance, lover.... Looking at Lily, she motioned for her to take a seat before saying, "I'm a little surprised you would say that. You were so against me being with him, remember?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:57 pm

"Yes, because he is a jerk who wants me dead together with all members of Order. And he wants to enslave my entire family and the rest of the muggle World. You cannot exactly blame me that he is not my favourite," Lily smirked with irony as she looked at Morgan after she sat where she was supposed to. "But that doesn't change the fact he is really good-looking. I am still a girl, you know?" she added and than thought about him once again. "What was it like anyway? You must have known who he is, I mean that kind of personality is really hard to hide," she asked curiously. She could hardly imagine Lestrange being all nice and romantic guy.

-------------------------

Petunia wasn't sure if she heard right. Did they talk casually about man who was clearly a criminal? Did this blonde sleep with that guy? And now she was helping her sister with wedding?
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:09 pm

Morgan understood what Lily was saying. She knew the kind of person Rabastan was, and she did not agree with it at all. When she took her seat and commented about how good looking he was, Morgan couldn't help but smile and nod. "He is at that," she said lightly. Morgan opened her blue bag and laid out several small, black velvet boxes and her wand as she prepared to make Lily stunning for James. She was determined to do what Lily didn't get the chance to do for her when she married Remus. When Lily questioned her about how he was since he was such a dark fellow, Morgan turned and leaned against the vanity, shrugging. "I didn't see who he really was until the end. I was lost and he was there. Kind of like a light in the dark.... Too bad the light was dark, too," she said. Then she looked away and a smile touched her lips. "But, at the time, and even now, he is kind. There is a side to him that is kind and gentle and caring," she said bringing her bright eyes up to her. "It wasn't until I was starting to find my way out of the darkness that I finally saw the side of him that I hadn't seen. That was when I knew I couldn't go through with marrying him," Morgan finished. She still had the ring he gave her. Morgan kept it in her jewelry box as a reminder that he cared for her, just as he wished her to do.

Last edited by Morgan Lupin on Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:19 pm

"Honestly, it's really hard to imagine Rabastan Lestrange being kind. All I could ever see in his eyes was hate and disgust towards me. But I understand love can be blind," Lily smiled. "I don't mean to insult you or anything. Just... you know my opinion when it comes to him will never change in this," she added. "And I have to admit, he and Gaunt had a point. We were too busy with Sirius back than to notice you. We kinda left you behind. It is our fault too you found the ligh you needed in the darkest person of them all," Lily said a bit sadly. "Can I know one thing? What made you realize who he is? Why did you two break up in the end? You never told anyone," she asked curiously after few seconds of quiet.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:44 pm

Alyrin walked up to Lily, Morgan and Petunia.

He waved to them "Heya there" he smiled.

"Congrats on your marraige! Also..... is this a bad time to walk in?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:56 pm

((OOC: Hun, Lily is most likely half naked right now, cause girls are getting her ready for wedding. Very Happy Bride's suite is not really a place to go right now. Sorry Smile ))
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:24 am

Morgan listened as Lily reiterated her feelings about Rabastan to her. She knew from the beginning of her time with him that Lily was one of the ones most against her being with him. Morgan had said some very hurtful things to Lily during that time, but all had been mended when she came back to the light. Now, they were close, much closer than they had ever been. "Lily," Morgan said, taking her hands and looking her in the face. Morgan's eyes shone with her inner light as she smiled softly. "It's alright. I forgave you all a long time ago. I don't know why, but there was a reason that I needed to take that journey. I had to learn something.... It's good that you were focused on Sirius. He needed it," she said, tucking some of Lily's red hair behind her ear. It was something odd, but beautiful. Morgan had found what she needed in Rabastan, as bad as he was. She found his light inside him where no one had ever tried to look.

At Lily's question, the light faded from Morgan's grey-blue eyes. It was true, she had never spoken directly about why they had split up. Only that they needed to and that it was mutual. She picked up her wand and set to work on Lily's hair, first making it pin straight for easier handling, all the while thinking about how to answer her. As she began to curl her hair, Morgan sighed, "He came back from some meeting that night. He was covered in blood. I think he planned to wash up before seeing me, but I surprised him by waiting in his bed for him. He told me about what he had done that night, how he really was as bad as everyone said he was, that he enjoyed what he did..." She began pinning up Lily's curls as she continued, her voice soft and full of emotion as she relived that night, "We argued over what he was and what he was doing....had done.... But, then we both saw that while we were possibly a good set together, it couldn't have worked. We were just too different, and I couldn't simply stand by his side while he did these horrible things. So, I spent one final night with him, and was gone before he woke the next morning."

Morgan went to the vanity and opened the first black box and took out a tiara made of little white jeweled flowers. She placed it gently on Lily's head, and then stepped back to check how her hair looked before smiling and nodding her approval. "The rest you know..." she said with a smile.

The Wedding Of James Potter and Lily Evans (Invite only)  - Page 2 214bfbcbbb7482e1a4dcc8259b987c1a

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:09 am

While there was nothing but silence in the room, James and Alastor simply decided to glance at a picture. It had Remus, James, Peter and Sirius together, each ruffling the other's hair. "You scared this might end?" Alastor questioned him, "Sorta...in a way, it has ended already..." But then, Andromeda came blasting into the room, and James only had time to say, "Hey Andro," before little Teddy took her away. Those two are definitely a peculiar pair, he mused, but shrugged. Alastor got up, and blasted the door shut. "No more interruptions kid, you have to get ready!"

----------------------------

Sirius smiled at all the faces in the room. Andro, Luna, Ted. People he cared about were still around. Even Aly, someone he was just starting to really meet, decided to come. He was extremely glad everyone was there. Then, a spark of red light passed by the ceiling. "Well, if you excuse me everyone, I seem to have a task at the moment!" Sirius kissed Luna's cheek, and pushed her away softly, before disapparating.

He reappeared outside, next to Arthur and Peter. "Where is he?", he asked the pair, as Arthur smirked, "Calm down mate," he teased Sirius, who grinned, "I happen to be very calm," He answered, as Peter pointed at a man, "Over there."

Sirius jogged to the man, and slapped his back. Vernon coughed, and glared at Sirius, "What do you want?" he asked, his voice showing annoyance, "Calm down there, fatass. I'm just here so you won't be alone," he answered, with a mischievous grin. "Your father's a fatass!" Vernon shouted, as Sirius suddenly held his arm behind his back, "Insult my dad again, I'll kill you. I won't care if you're with Lily's sister, I'll throw you onto the muggle traffic, and then cut your body into little pieces, and feed those pieces to Lucius Malfoy's Manticore!", Vernon suddenly groaned with pain, and growled, before suddenly going quiet, "What's....a manticore?"

"Oh,"
Sirius had his lips close to Vernon's ear, and had a smirk on his face, "You don't wanna know," he said only, as Vernon's eyes widened.

----

While this happened, Arthur and Peter were laughing their arses off, wiping away tears of joy at the sight. Sirius sure knew how to torture that fat muggle jackass.

----

Fixing his bow tie, while Alastor glanced at the fedoras James was planning on using, James could only hope his dad was still here to see this happening. He was happy his mother was still able to witness him getting married, but his father died perhaps a bit too soon. How he missed him. But now, it was time to move forwards. He was getting married. He had to focus on Lily.
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:44 am

Luna smiled as she felt Sirius kiss her cheek. Quickly kissing his, she grins and looks back at everyone. Playing with the ends of her dress, she wondered if she should say hello to James. It had been a while since she had spoken to him and her mind went to what he told her; about his father. He's probably thinking about him...She thought to herself. She then smiled. ''If you'll excuse me...I'm going to visit the groom.'' She grinned madly and quickly rushed off before anyone can say anything.

Knocking on James' door, she leans against the doorway with a happy smile. She simply waited to be let in as she looked around.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:58 pm

Tying his shoelaces, James heard the door once more, and glanced at Alastor, "Do the honors," he smirked, as Moody went to the door. Alastor, standing tall, pulled the door open, and glared at the young hufflepuff that stood in front of him. James had told him who she was, and what she was. If he could, this little one would be killed right there and then. But they were at a wedding. And he had to respect that. "Yes?" he asked blocking the entry to James's room.
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:07 pm

Luna stares up at Alastor's tall build and she bit back a smirk. ''Hey there. Here to see James? Unless that is a problem.'' She said with a raised eyebrow. She only wanted to see James for a little while before his wedding. No problems at all but of course, things happen. Staring into Alastor's eyes as he glared, Luna simply smiled brightly. Hey, Aurora always told me a smile can brighten any stick in the ass kind of person. Luna bit back a laugh whilst she grinned at Alastor.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next