Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Blood, kill, love (Felix)

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Blood, kill, love (Felix) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood, kill, love (Felix)

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:16 am

Felix really didn't care. He took her hands and pulled her close. He rested his head on hers. "For once,  am wrong, I am glad of that...and maybe I do have ideas..." He really couldn't help it, he kissed her quickly then tensed so if she reacted badly he'd be ready.

Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:22 am

Titania frowned as he pulled her close. She felt strange to be close to someone but it felt good as well. ''What kind of ideas, Felix?'' His name rolled off her tongue with ease. She gasped against his lips as he kisses her. She put her hands on his shoulders, feeling how tense he was. ''I will not react badly.'' She reassured him. Leaning up, she kissed him softly.

Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:30 am

Felix chuckled as his arms wrapped round her. "Ideas...Ideas that can wait." he kissed her again, but this time it was more relaxed. He held it for longer too...
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:35 am

Titania felt his arms around her and she leaned into him. A frown formed on her face. ''Please tell me...'' She asks with a rare hopeful glimmer in her eyes. She feels his lips touch hers, it felt natural. She places her hands on the sides of his face and deepens the kiss, smirking as she backs him against a pillar. ''Why are you kissing me, Felix?'' She purrs with a tilted head.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:40 am

"Just...And impulse I have. Don't really know how to describe it...And Ideas...Well to be perfectly honest. We'd need a bed...." he said with a sly grin.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:43 am

Titania raises her eyebrow. ''Hm okay then.'' She leans up again, rubbing her chest against his causing her top to show more than she wished. She kisses him softly but with a slight urgency. He made her feel normal, electric and powerful. She smirks at his ideas and tilts her head. ''Want me then?'' She backs away from him and begins to walk away, flipping her skirt up a little making it show more of her thighs. ''Come and get me then.'' She muses.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:16 pm

Felix follows her and takes her hands "Got ya, what do I win" he said with a cheeky grin
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:30 pm

Titania wiggles her body, a soft laugh emitting from her throat which was a little hoarse as she hasn't laughed in years. ''You win whatever you wish...'' She purrs into his ear with a devilish smirk and a mischievous glint in her eyes.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:02 am

"That is not helpful, and you know it." He put his arms round her and held her close. "So, what do I win."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:46 am

Titania tilts her head, her neck fully on show. She wiggles her body against his in a seductive and sly movement. ''You win my body in any way you wish.'' She purrs with a wink. Rubbing her lower half against his, she smirks as she hopes to get a groan from this boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:58 am

Felix grinned. He kissed her neck and rested his head on hers. "Hmmm, you sure about that...We barely know each other." His hands pressed against her back, he gently moved them across to her waist where he lifted her up to his height.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:05 am

Titania's body shivers against his as he kisses her neck. ''Felix,'' She purrs into his ear. ''I said we're alike...I guess that's enough to know, correct?'' She feels herself get lifted up and she bites her lip, staring into his beautiful eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:19 am

Felix kissed her neck and lips, he wrapped her legs round him and he looked into her eyes. "Mmmm So tempting..."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:26 am

Titania moans into his lips and kisses back. She tightens her legs around his waist and winks. ''Ya know ya want to, handsome...Doo it..'' She purrs. She kisses him and bites his lip, pulling on it softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:53 am

Felix smiled. He kissed her deeply then cupped her ass. He pushed he against a pillar. "I am aware to what I desire..." he kissed her neck then her cheek "Its just whether my Psychopathic brain will let me..."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:24 pm

Titania moaned against his lips as he cupped her ass. Feeling her back against a pillar, she rubs her lower half against his smirking. She shivers as he kissed her neck and wraps her arms around him. ''I know what i want...what i need...but you are right. Mine needs to decide. It's like a war up there...'' She muses. Titan...please...No! He feels good though...i'm getting addicted please...just...let me have him. You are right...We're getting addicted. We need him. Very well, Nia...Titania smirked. ''Titan's made her mind up.'' She whispers against his neck as she kisses it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:55 am

KILL KILL KILL KILL SHUT UP YOU PSYCHO KILL KILL REALLY?! YEP can we talk about it? hmmm 10 words. I can't describe this feeling, let me have this chance. Hmmm, hmmm, what can we get though? look, I have listened to you enough times, I AM EN-CHARGE! You'd like to think so shut the fuck up! ahahahah nope. I will make you a deal, blood for lust? Who's blood? Kronos? Legion? How? Wedding you fool. Fine, deal. Thanks you stubborn bastard I am only stubborn cause you are. True, and we are a good team exactly high five us for being psychopathic murderer's? fuck yes! Speaking of fuck, don't you have someone infront of you Oh yeah, right... "We made a deal..." He kissed her neck and her lips. "So where shall we do this?"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:05 am

Titania watched the battle in his eyes and smirked at his words. She kissed him back, holding his head close to hers as she deepens the kiss. ''Come with me,'' She purrs and walks over to the Shrieking shack with a teasing sway in her hips. She kicks open the door, listening to the creeks of the house and puts her hands in air, swaying as the house did. Looking over her shoulder, she winks and takes off her top, her black and green lace bra on show. She slowly takes off her skirt to show her matching panties and throws it at him before slipping into one of the rooms. She slides the bra strap over her shoulder slowly and does the same with the other. Titania kicks off her shoes and puts her hands on the side of her panties, turning around and sliding them down, bending over in the process. She wiggles her ass and throws the panties at him. Biting her lip, she unclasps her bra looking in Felix's eyes as she lets it fall to the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:00 pm

Felix follows and smiles his eyes light up as she strips, he moves towards her and throws his shirt off he wraps his arms round her and lifts her up and pins her against the wall, he feels her legs wrap round as he kisses her body.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:38 pm

Titania bites her lip, staring at his chest and touches and kisses it softly. Feeling the wall against her back, she wraps her legs around him moaning softly as he kisses her body. She rubs her lower half against him and kisses him deeply, running a hand through his hair. Her other hand plays with the hair at the nape of his neck.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:52 pm

Felix kisses her deeply as he cups her ass and kisses her neck. He smiles at her. "I believe it your move."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:57 pm

Titania looked at him with her eyebrow raised. ''How on earth did you get to that conclusion? As you can see...i'm completely naked.'' She points out but shrugs. She pushes him onto an armchair and kisses his jawline down to his collarbone nipping at it. She unzips his trousers and rubs his member whilst biting and kissing his neck. She kisses him deeply, biting his lip and tugs on it slightly.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:56 pm

"Cause, its your job to strip me..." He pushed her up until her nipple was touching his lips, he bit down on it and tugged it, his tongue ran circles round it making him grin. He leaned against her more, pinning her to the wall, his right hand snaked across her now rubbed gently on her wet pussy. "Your move" he mumbled
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:10 pm

Titania moaned and she let the boy touch her where no one has ever touched. He enters her and everything goes blank.'

Many, many hours later

Titania lays on the floor, blanket wrapped around her body as her chest raises up and down quickly. She rests her head on Felix's chest and kisses him softly. ''You're definitely a good fuck...'' She murmurs against his lips before deepening the kiss.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:01 pm

Felix smiled as he held her close. He squeezed her ass and chuckled. "You weren't so bad yourself" He paused for a moment to think. "Now what?"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Shadow Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:02 pm

Titania couldn't help but moan as he squeezes her ass and she straddles him. ''Salazar knows...whatever you wish, Felix.'' She purrs his name with a smirk.
Titania Shadow
Titania Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:26 pm

Felix smiled and sat up, kissing her chest. "hmmm haha, we've got time, but I mean us...Is this pure physical, or were you looking for more?"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next