Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I'm Not Surprised...[Felix]

Go down

I'm Not Surprised...[Felix] Empty I'm Not Surprised...[Felix]

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:44 am

Evangeline was in the mood for some alone time to think about what her parents had told her in their past letter.She was growing older,and soon,she would be a grown woman,ready to serve the Dark Lord's wishes.She had to be ready to face him,and everything else that might come.Her heart was beating faster and faster with the thought that once she joined,she might be dead in a few minutes,just because of a wrong move.She didn't want to die.She just wanted to have power.The power that she deserved.

Grabbing her cloak,she wrapped it around herself as she made her way outside,and towards the Viaduct Courtyard.It was known that students rarely ever went there,but for Eva,it was the best place to go read a book,or just sit and think.A place she called hers,most of the time.
It was chilly this Saturday evening,but the pair of black jeans and her green oversized sweater,along with her cloak,kept her warm enough for her not to freeze.

The moment she reached the Courtyard though,she stopped in her tracks when she saw another figure there.Who?No one ever came here,but now,someone had decided to visit this place as well.
Approaching the figure,she noticed that it was a male,and her eyes immediately landed on his clothing,trying to see from what house he was from.
A smirk formed on her lips as soon as she saw the Slytherin badge,and Eva decided to make herself known."Why am I not surprised that a snake decided to visit this Courtyard.."
Eva stood next to the boy,her smirk always in place."Who are you?"

Back to top Go down

I'm Not Surprised...[Felix] Empty Re: I'm Not Surprised...[Felix]

Post by Felix Shadow Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:55 am

Felix was thinking about the events to come. He had done as asked. Anger the Grimm's once more. However, an unfortunate twist meant that he angered the Gaunt's. Oh well. Stupid gril shouldn't accociate with those heritics. Stupid Grimm's. Soon they will understand why people fear the shadows...

Felix's hawk like eyes clocked a girl at the Viaducts. He tilted his head slightly...Alone nobody to help her...Shut up he told his inner psycho. He grinned and his blue eyes darkened slightly. She was demanding her name. HA! Does she know who she is adressing? No...She won't know of the Eleven familys...Nobody does anymore...It doesn't matter. He though for a moment. Being a unknown is usualy good. However. Since he pissed off the Gaunt&Grimm's he might as have got a giant arrow saying PSYCHO RIGHT HERE to follow him round.

He eventualy reached the slytherin girl. "I am Felix Shadow. And you are?"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:07 am

Evangeline studies the boy's face for a few minutes,trying to understand what was kind of bothering him.He seemed troubled about something,and when his eyes darkened slightly,Eva narrowed her eyes at him carefully.This guy had something dark on him,meaning,he was powerful,one way or another.She had to find out more about him,and who knew?Maybe they would end up being good 'friends'.Since Eva never had friends,he could be the first one.Maybe..

As he introduced himself as Felix Shadow,Evangeline took one hand out from under her cloak and offered it to him,with a small dark smile."I am Evangeline Faye...Eva,for short.What would you be doing here,this lovely evening?I haven't seen you around here before,and I tend to come here often."
Evangeline pulled her hood down,her brown waves flowing past her shoulders,as she waited for an answer.She wasn't trying to achieve anything more than just a friendly conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:18 am

Felix took her hand and shook it tightly before letting go. He put his hand back in the pocket of his long navy blue coat with the gold trim. He smiled. "Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I am not here. It is the first time I have come after you. That is all. I like the quiet...Everyone is so loud, you read a lot...I can hear the pages turn...sorry...That was strange. Anyway, the reason you don't notice me, is because I am light footed, meaning I move silently...and I tend to meet people here, I wait for the signal and leave." his eyes shifted darker and his cruel smile grew. "Never met you though...and you are in my year and I never noticed...Hmmm. Anyway. What are you doing here?" He was still ignoring his inner psycho, it was irritating him now.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:30 am

Evangeline was trying to understand what was different with this boy.He had something that intrigued her,but she couldn't figure out what it was.When he shook her hand,she flinched slightly at his really tight grip,but as soon as he released it,she hid her hand in her cloak quickly.Felix was different and Eva had to find out why,and what she could do about it.But first,she had to get to know him more.Maybe he wasn't as bad as he seemed.

When he started talking,Evangeline remained silent,listening to whatever he had to say.Some made sense,some didn't.But all in all,she understood most of what he was trying to explain to her.So,he had been here all the time...
Maybe the times she sat here alone,and felt presence,and whenever she turned around to see who it was,she saw nothing,it was him.Maybe,he had been there all along,every single time she had been here,but she was too blind to see...or maybe...he had a way to stay...'invisible'Not allowing people to 'see' him.And that was something that intrigued her even more.Evangeline suddenly started feeling quite interested in him.

"How do you know I am in your year..?And..it's weird we haven't met each other before..."
There were so many questions she wanted him to answer,but from what it seemed,none of them had a logical answer,so she just stayed silent.
"I come here frequently...to think.Or just pass the time.I prefer being alone..."
And it was the truth.Evangeline just preferred being alone,and quiet,than surrounded by all kinds of people,or couples being all cheesy and lovey dovey.Especially the older students.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:08 am

Felix smiled at her. It was a fiendish smile. "I am a center of knowledge. You would be surprised at what I know...Yes. It is, I mean I remember faces well, and I have seen yours, the name rings a bell. However, personally we have never met. However. You seem to be one of those who...How can I say this properly...Hmmm. Like me, you won't stand by an watch people deny you of what is rightfully yours. Its not a bad thing, its a drive, something that makes you stride for perfection, makes you want to know things, makes you strong, powerful...Power is good...However. Hidden power is better, as it means nobody see's you coming. Then when you show what you can do...Well, lets say they are surprised. I mean, Kronos Grimm. Everyone knows he is a powerhouse and strong, so if somebody targeted him, they'd account for that. However, you for example, look weak...But I can tell you are not, so if somebody targeted you they'd not apply full use of power and then be very surprised by you when you lash out. So, power and knowledge is great. If you can keep it hidden for as long as possible. Which is why, being alone, being mysterious, being anonymous is powerful as nobody see's you coming. You see my point?" He smiled grimly and his eyes flickered colour briefly. He continued to ignore that inner psycho that was pointing out mercilessly how alone she was and how easy it would be to kill her with the knife in his shoe or with the wand in his sleeve.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:14 am

Evangeline listened to every single word the boy had to say,and was surprised to find herself in more thoughts than before.That boy knew things no other person knew,and that meant he was extremely powerful.He knew things about her that she,herself,didn't even know,and it felt like he was reading her soul.It felt as if he was trying to teach her who she really was,or who she could be,if she followed his advice.She had to keep her power secret,and add more to it.

Eva was sure that she would get along with this guy just fine.She would enjoy his company and knowledge,and she wanted to ask him about teaching her how he could do that.How he could know so many things about the others.Evangeline smiled widely at the sudden excitement of having knowledge that no one else,except he,had.Her hand reached out and grabbed his softly,her eyes searching his.Another thing about him.His eyes were changing colour,and they were getting darker with each passing minute.It felt as if something inside him wanted to eat her alive.
"Teach me..please..teach me what you know..I want to be powerful,like you..I don't know how you do it..but I want to learn as well.I will do anything you want..But please..teach me..!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:46 am

Felix raised an eyebrow as she practically begged for his teaching. His in psycho screamed KILL HER SHE IS WEAK! VERMIN! However, as he ignores it as much as possible side, he decided to argue with this Psycho inside. True, but that power within her...It lurks...want to be free, we must not waste that potential...just imagine the help she could give us...and if she does prove to weak...you can kill her, deal? The inner Psycho laughed. Deal.

He spoke "Begging...tut tut...not a good way to start is it. Now, key to power is being smart, knowing what others wont...yet anyway. Reading into the further years, restricted sections a great place to read. The more you know the more you can do. An example is the confringio spell, I shouldn't know it yet. But I do. Crucio, I shouldn't be able to cast it but as Dragon killed my mother and I want to cause him so much pain...I can. However. Spells aren't all you need. But more of that another time. Now, a great way to manipulate and gain power over somebody. Is to find there greatest fear for example. The now dead Dante Grimm's greatest fear was the dark. Exploit it to bend them to your will and make them do what ever you want or need. As Kronos and Marvolo did to him. He was so scared of him, rumors spread and they earned respect due to fear and it makes them more powerful as fear is a weapon, knowing how to control yours will help a lot, knowing how to manipulate is also helpful...All of these things I can teach you...."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:55 am

Evangeline nodded at the boy,who seemed to be lost in his own thought for a while.But as soon as he was back,he started correcting her immediately,and from that moment,Eva knew just how much work they had to do.She had power,she knew it.Deep within her,she knew it.Though she had not yet found a way to make this power her weapon.She was still an amateur little girl.But the Dark Lord would want a powerful woman,and that's why she needed help.

"I want to learn anything that you can teach me.And when you want,you can name the price.I will give you what you want in return,as long as I become powerful.I want to be powerful,because I deserve it.People want push me into the ground anymore.I want to rise high.I want to be the best."
Evangeline wanted to be one of the best,if not the best.She wanted to prove to the world that she was a lot more powerful than they thought,and she was ready to pay the price.She wouldn't let the boy down.
"Teach me,and you'll have anything you want..,",she whispered again,holding his gaze for a few moments,before pulling her hand back again,and turning around.
"What...What's your Patronus?And what's your biggest fear?"
She didn't know why she asked that,but as soon as he answered,she would tell him hers,as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:38 pm

Felix raised an eye brow. "My fear will stay mine to know for a while. Maybe I will tell you, as for my patronus. It is a python. I have an idea. You can try and find it out, its a task for you. Any means necessary. This task may take you a long time..."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:29 am

Evangeline narrowed her eyes at the guy,and smirks when she hears his words.He was a tough one,now,wasn't he?But she was sure that she could break him someday.When she was older,she could use more things to achieve that,but for now,she would stay calm and listen to what he had to say,planning what she would be doing next.
"A Python,you say?I bet it's great.As for your fear...,"she said,making a pause,"..it might take me a while,but I will find out what it is.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:36 am

Felix grinned. His eyes darkening. "I look forward to the day you do...It will be spectacular...As a point. Anything I tell you, you keep to yourself unless I okay it. Are we clear." He moved towards a low wall and sat on it. "So, what is Your patronus and fear. No point in keeping it from me, I must help you control your fear, otherwise you can be manipulated also..." he smiled darkly at her his eyes examining her closely for movement of expression that will show him something.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:56 am

Evangeline was taken aback at his harshness.Of course she would keep these things secret.She wasn't of the girls that went around,boasting about things.She thought that he had understood that by now.
"I believe I will rather enjoy persuading you into telling me..as for your secrets..they're safe with me.I won't say a word."

His questions made Evangeline walk over to him and stand in front of him,looking down at him.His dark eyes had grown darker,and Eva smirked.She was driving him wild,now,wasn't she?She was making him angry,and Eva liked to mess with others.
"I don't know why I should trust you but...,"she paused to shrug."My Patronus is a Dragon..As for my biggest fear....it's Death."

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:08 am

Felix laughed. "Death is enevitable, you will die and you can't stop it...and a Dragon? Says a lot about you, Strong, proud, agressive, elegant, smart, wise and fierce. That bodes well for somebody whom wishes to be remembered...To take what they believe is theres." He grinned fiendishly. "The problem with teaching you not to death...Is fearing death can be helpful. It will be a difficult one to teach, I must teach you not to break when threaternd with death, yet not to be immune of its fear, as its fear will push you to your limit as you want to live. Everyone has a slight fear of death...not all can control it. Hmmm, I will need to plan that teaching...It is hard to do...Interesting. If it was something like fire. It would be easier. Alas it is not. I shall have to adapt my teaching for you...yet I seem to have an idea of how to do it...So, Evangeline. You wish to be taught, pick a subject. As its your first subject, you can pick, what you choose dictates what you learn next." He grinned darkly and his eyes grew darker once more
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:41 am

Whatever the boy said was true,and Eva couldn't help but feel really curious.Who had taught him so many things?How did he knew all these?Would she ever be that powerful?
"You are the first person flattering me,I have to tell you.."
Eva smirked and went to sit next to him when he asked her a question.His eyes getting dark once again.
"I don't want to pick..I leave everything up to you..I trust you..,"she said with a dark smirk of her own,her green eyes becoming cloudy.
"After all...I am like you..student now..You can teach me anything you'd like to teach me.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:18 am

Felix's eyes darkened and a dark look decended apon him. "Well, in that case. Lesson one. Trust nobody. Always be on your guard." He turned knowing she was far enough to block. "Stupefy!" He casted the spell and grinned.
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:02 pm

Eva was listening at Felix,trying to keep in mind anything that he was telling her.But what he did next caught her almost completely off guard.
When he cast the spell,she was too shocked.She barely even managed to use Protego,but it was too weak,making her fall on her back with a groan.
Pushing herself up on her elbows she growled and shook her head in disbelief.
"What was that for?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:00 pm

"You obviously weren't listening, always be on your guard."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down