Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

And you are? (Felix)

4 posters

Go down

And you are? (Felix) Empty And you are? (Felix)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:59 am

Luna climbed on one of the walls of the Viaduct Courtyard and sat on the edge, clicking her hidden blade in and out. It soothed her as the rhythmic pattern met her ears. She stared at the dark courtyard as the clouds covered up the moon, the shadows entranced her as she smirked to herself. She was pissed off with her family and barely saw Kronos in school so her calmness was not there at all. She was on edge and found herself becoming cautious of her surroundings.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

And you are? (Felix) Empty Re: And you are? (Felix)

Post by Felix Shadow Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:02 am

Felix was sat against a wall. He was covered by shadows. He grinned and stood. "Luna Valkyrie, what a wonderful surprise...How's Kronos?"
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:05 am

Luna rushed up, blade out as someone addressed her. She frowned, electric eyes darkening. ''How do you know my name? I don't know yours...Wee bit rude, don't ya think?'' She says. ''Kronos is good...'' She growls out and stares at the boy.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:11 am

Felix smiled. "Relax, I am Felix, I mean you no harm, I know of the Grimm's. I know you."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:14 am

Luna wasn't as reassured as she would've liked to been but the blade pops back into it's sheath and her stance becomes more relaxed. ''Hello, Felix...You know my name, nothing else.'' She says with a furrowed brow. She didn't feel comfortable with Felix but if he knew the Grimm's, then it's got to be okay. right? The thought to herself and shrugged the thoughts away.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:23 am

Felix smiled. "So, what are you doing here on your lonesome?" His eyes darkened as he stepped closer.

Inside his Psychopath was screaming for him to attack. To soon...to soon... was his reply
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:25 am

Luna growls as he steps closer. The blade pops out again. ''I like being alone. What are you doing here, Felix?'' She snarled his name. She watched as his eyes darkened and her arms itches to move the blade towards him to make him back off.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:55 pm

Felix sighed "I mean no harm Luna, I promise."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Valkyrie Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:22 pm

Luna felt uncertain. She kept the blade out and stepped away from him, getting closer to the edge for a quick jump and run or as her logical pessimistic side said fall..She shook the thought away and stared at Felix closely. ''Uh huh...I see two sides of you in your eyes. A insane one and a logical one. It's confusing and off putting.'' She says softly, voice like silk.
Aurora Valkyrie
Aurora Valkyrie

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:36 am

"I am insane that's why, it what happens when you watch your mother get crushed....I can control it though so I am fine." He smiled. "Trust me, please?"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:40 am

Luna's eyes saddened. ''I watched my mother get tortured and killed right before my eyes. I was only one...I remember it like it was yesterday, Felix. I'm trying to trust you...'' She admits with a small sigh. The blade clicks back in and she, hesitantly, walks closer to him. ''Insanity is in all of us...but strong in some.'' She says to him softly, a small hint of care in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Shadow Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:14 am

Felix smiled. "So you understand what it is like...Not many do...They discard me...I am used to it now, its also why you never see me around..."
Felix Shadow
Felix Shadow

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:15 am

Luna couldn't help but smile back. Her electric eyes watched him carefully. ''Yes i understand. I know an insane person when i see one.'' She stares at him and sighs. ''Can i see you around more? I don't like the idea of people discarding others as if they are trash. Besides...You're interesting and confusing at the same time. You make me want to know more.'' She tilts her head to the side and her logical side told her to stop talking but she was too stubborn. ''Don't you hate being alone sometimes? It can get awfully quiet and maybe that's why you have an insane side...When you're alone, you dwell on thoughts, memories...'' She says softly, a slight hint of care in her gentle voice. She took another step closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:59 am

Felix smiled. "When you alone, you can't be discarded...Being Alone has its benefits but it upsets me that I have to hide...I am guessing that you've felt the same way?"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:13 am

Luna nodded. ''You don't have to hide from me...I won't discard you like trash. I ain't like that. I have felt the same way...By my own twin.'' She sighed and runs a hand through her hair. ''I like being alone sometimes. It helps me observe people...think about how the person would be like if i attacked. Weaknesses..strengths. I do that sort of stuff..'' She admits. ''My mothers killing plays in my mind every second of the day. I'm surprised i'm not insane. I was but i guess that side is gone.'' She shrugs and stares into the distance.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down