Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Snow Falls Sweetly (Morgan)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Snow Falls Sweetly (Morgan)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Snow Falls Sweetly (Morgan)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:25 pm

Snow touched Remus' nose she hers just before he scooped her up and carried her up the hill. She snuggled into him as he held her tightly. Upon reaching the top of the hill, he sat on the sleigh he carried, with her in his arms, and sailed down the hill, again. When they hit the bump, she pushed off his chest and flew farther than she would have still in his arms. Gracefully, she arched her small body and dove into the snow bank, completely submerged under the snow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:30 pm

Climbing out of the pile of snow he spotted her by seeing her black nose poke out of the snow, digging her out he kissed her nose and nuzzled her "How does some butter beer sound?" he scooped her up enjoying her soft fur on skin "your so adorable as a fox, but it doesnt compare to how you look as a girl" he scratched behind her ear leading them up to the shack, putting her down he said "so what do you save love?"

Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:40 pm

She licked his nose in return for his kiss on her nose and then returned his nuzzle with one of her own. Snow yipped happily as Remus scooped her out of the snow, putting her front paws on his shoulder. She rested her soft, furry head on her paws and against his head as he carried her up the hill, as he spoke to her. When he set her down, she shifted back into her human form. "A butter beer sounds great," she said dusting herself off slightly and holding out her hand to him with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:43 pm

Remus took her hand and with a wave of his wand dried them as best he could, holding her close to his side he led the way down to the three broom sticks. As they entered he waved to a few students and grabbed them a seat in a booth by the fire, a waitress brought them butterbeers and he sighed happily at the smell of the rich cinnamon and nutmeg.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:53 pm

Morgan walked happily next to Remus as he lead the way to the Three Broomsticks. She took off her coat, revealing the frosty white sweater, reminiscent of her foxy form, and hung it next to their booth and slid in. She smiled at the waitress when their drinks arrived. The fire was the perfect touch to the moment. Morgan put a hand gently on his thigh as she picked up her cup and sipped her drink. "Sleigh riding was amazing, love. I really enjoyed it," she said, smiling at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:56 pm

He grinned at her, his bear arms enjoying the feel of her soft sweater as she sat beside him "i'm glad you enjoyed it, I love sleigh riding my mom used to take me out all the time" he sipped at the hot liquid and smiled at her "you know maybe sometime if you wanted to..you could come out with me when I ya know...turn..as long as you stay as a fox"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:03 am

Morgan rested set her cup down and rested her head on his shoulder as he told about his mother taking him out all the time. "Thank you for sharing the experience with me. I'm really happy you took me," she said softly. She could feel the heat his body was radiating, and it was just one more added comfort she felt along with his strong arm around her. Morgan leaned forward and looked at him, her eyes locking on his. "I would be happy to be with you when you.....'turn', love. But, is that wise to do? I mean, even as a fox, you wouldn't know me. Would you?" she asked remembering everything she had learned about werewolves from Defense Against the Dark Arts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:13 am

He leaned over and smelt her hair, her scent was pleasing to him and to the wolf "the wolf sees you as mine..ours I guess you could say we know your scent and that you are a fox, just like I know Sirius is a dog, he became a animagus along with peter and james to stay with me when I turn, my wolf knows they are my brothers, though he consistently tries to eat peter" he chuckled.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:01 am

Morgan's eyes soften at hearing that there was a possibilty for her to be with him during such a dark time. She knew about the others and their animagus abilities, but didn't know that the young man sitting before her was the reason for their shifting. She smiled and raised a hand to his cheek, stroking it gently with her thumb. "I will be there, beside you," she said quietly. "What about the James and the others? If this was something they did just for you, maybe you should ask them before I....go with you," Morgan offered. She didn't want to intrude on something that the four of them shared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:29 pm

"James doesn't come out anymore" he said with a mild shrug "We don't get on much not since we argued over Sirius' actions when he went dark for a time...Sirius and I are close again though and peter doesn't come if he can help it"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:31 pm

Morgan looked away a little sad that the four didn't seem as close as they used to be. When he did mention that Sirius might be the only one who goes with him, she smiled. Sirius always did care greatly for his friends. "Well, then, do you think you should check with Sirius first?" she said with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:37 pm

"Its you Morgan, he wont mind" he nuzzled her and held her tightly "How did i get so lucky?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:40 pm

Morgan leaned into his nuzzle and sighed. She did hope that Sirius wouldn't mind if she went with Remus when he turned. She also hoped that he was right in saying that she would be safe in her fox form. But, she trusted him, she had to on this matter. "I'm the lucky one, Remus. I wish I had come to you sooner," she said kissing his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:41 pm

"Things happen for a reason darling" he said hugging her "come on then" he dropped a few sickles and knuts on the table "I have another treat in store for you"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:44 pm

"I suppose you're right. Things do happen for a reason, even if we can't see the reason right away," she said calmly. Her eyes glistened as he told her of yet another surprise. She took one more drink from her glass and got up, grabbing her coat and slipping her hand around his arm. "You are just full of surprises today, love," she said with a giggle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:07 pm

He smiled broadly and stood up and slid his coat on. Putting on his mittens he offered her, his arm. As they walked out he said "I noticed you really don't have any pets"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:12 pm

Morgan slipped into her coat and put on her mittens and scarf. Taking his arm, she looked up at him and laughed. "No pets. Never really thought about getting one, honestly," she said brightly. "You don't seem to have any either," she pointed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:22 pm

"Well wolves tend to eat things when hungry" he said with a chuckle "joking tho, I have a hawk named Loki" he led them to the pet store and pushed open the door "I found him in the forest with his brother Thor, Thor belongs to the minister" he kissed her on the cheek and walked over to the clerk, she slid a clip board over to him and he signed his name. Taking her hand he led her to the back room which was full of kittens "choose the one you want" he said with a smirk.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:28 pm

"Loki and Thor. Into Norse Mythology are you?" Morgan said with a smile. As he lead her into the pet store and signed some papers. She looked around at all the different cages that held different animals. Remus lead her to the room full of kittens and she smiled brightly. Choose the one you want... Morgan looked up at him, eyes bright. "You mean that?" she asked happily. "I couldn't possibly...." she said looking around at all the small furry faces. Looking back at him she asked, "Really?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:30 pm

He chuckled and kissed her on the cheek "yes love, someone to make you smile" he sat down and instantly kittens swarmed around him "and I found the two hawks in a thunder and lightning storm, thats what inspired there names" he grabbed her hand and pulled him down with her.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:47 pm

Morgan smiled as she was pulled down next to him. "You make me smile," she purred to him. As she sat, several kittens came to see her as well as Remus. "They are good names, no matter how you found them, Love," she said letting two black kittens play with the end of her scarf. There were so many to pick just one! But then her eyes fell on a set of bright grey eyes. Morgan slowly got up and went to the white kitten. As she approached, the kitten stood and walked to meet her, rubbing against her leg. Morgan picked up the kitten and found that on its chest was a black mark in the shape of a heart. Morgan smiled and brought the kitten back to show Remus. "What about this one?" she said softly, looking at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:51 pm

"it seems to like you" he said he loved watching her with the animals, he really loved seeing her smile as well. "But who can blame her?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:57 pm

Morgan smiled. "I think she's the one," she said brightly nuzzling the kitten. She looked back at him, bringing her hand to his cheek she kissed him lightly on the lip. "Thank you, Remus. She reminds me of you," she said giving him a nuzzle, too. "You know, I haven't been this happy in a long time," she said looking away, putting the kitten on her lap and pet her as she purred. Raising her eyes back to him, she added, "I owe that to you. You make me very happy."

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:59 pm

He kissed her ont he nose "you make me happier then i've ever thought possible darling" he scratched the kitten under her chin "lets go pick out a collar for her so if she decides to explore no one takes her" he helped her up so as not to harm the curious kittens, waving goodbye to the little ones he quickly closed the door behind them as there little paws carried them after them. "do you have a name in mind?" he said as they walked over to the collars in the front of the store.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:14 am

"Alright," she said, taking Remus' hand as he helped her up. Morgan bade the other kitten bye as the exited the room and moved to the front of the store to pick out a collar for her new little friend. "I'm not sure. Do you have any ideas?" she asked as she looked at the kitten thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:23 am

Picking up a dark silver collar with a black crescent moon tag he said "Star maybe? by the way does this work?" he held the collar against her fur for approval
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:29 am

She looked at the collar and tag he picked and held up for her approval. "It's perfect. Then she can have a moon, too," she said. One more thing to make me think of you when I see her... At his name suggestion, the kitten meowed softly and held out a small paw to Remus, resting it on his wrist. "Guess the name is a winner, too. Star.... It suits her," she said beaming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next