Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Tick Tock Little Snow (Morgan)

2 posters

Go down

Tick Tock Little Snow (Morgan) Empty Tick Tock Little Snow (Morgan)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:12 am

Regulus ran through the forest, coming out still running. The students in his way were pushed of, or simply flew out of the way before Regulus was able to throw them off. Entering the castle, he held a potion flask in his hand, putting it inside his robe. Morgan was his target. He had a simple plan, to hurt Sirius. His brother hurt him, he'd hurt him back. He knew they weren't together anymore, but still, surely, Morgan and Sirius still had a friendship going on. And since Regulus couldn't hurt Sirius, he'd hurt those close to him! Entering the great hall, he spotted Morgan at the Ravenclaw table. Upon getting to her, he glared at the other Ravenclaws, to let them speak privately. "Morgan...mind if I sit down?" He asked. After what he said, he had to get the girl's trust back before jumping to anything else.

Back to top Go down

Tick Tock Little Snow (Morgan) Empty Re: Tick Tock Little Snow (Morgan)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:23 am

Morgan looked up from her parchment and books at the question asked of her. At seeing Regulus, her grey-blue eyes narrowed. She hadn't forgotten the hurtful things that he had said to her a few weeks ago. Going back to her books and notes she simply said, "It's a free country. Sit if you like."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:36 am

Regulus took a seat, rolling his eyes. "Look..." He said, sighing. "I'm sorry...okay. I didn't mean to be such a bastard. My hate was towards Sirius, not towards you. You were just there, and I channeled everything towards you. He's my brother, and he hurt me. And don't tell me you understand, because I know you have no siblings." He tried to explain, trying to sound reasonable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:43 am

Morgan was just getting ready to add more to her notes when she stopped at hearing his apology. She slowly looked up at him as he explained his actions that day. Even though she was an only child, she did understand about misdirected anger. However, she didn't bother bringing that up. She looked away, thinking. It had been words like what he had said that helped to bring her to hurt herself over time. Be that as it may, he sounded sincere. "I guess I can forgive you, Regulus. Can't help being in the wrong place at the wrong time, right?" she said looking up at him, a small smile touching her lips.

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:59 am

Regulus put on a smile, stretching his jaw. He wanted to hurt the girl in front of him. She disgusted him. If he was in Rabastan's place, he would've hurt her. Bad. "Plus, Rabastan is my friend, and he was saddened when you left him...seeing you with my brother again was kinda surprising..." he said, offering his hand. At least an handshake could help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:04 pm

Morgan took a deep breath to calm herself before she said something that didn't need saying. Rabastan was a friend of Regulus' so he was entitled to his feelings. "We both were sad about the parting, but we both understood that it was something hat needed to be done," she said calmly, whether he cared or not, she didn't know, but she felt that she needed to say it. "You're a good friend to be concerned for him like that, Regulus. I can only imagine what it must have seemed like seeing me with Sirius after that," she added. She looked at his extended hand and gave him a quick glance before timidly putting her hand in his, in a friendly shake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:14 pm

Regulus held her hand tightly, no longer recognizing this girl as the one he had met the year before. She wasn't just different. She was dirty. His brother had tainted her. Which was why she'd never work with Rabastan. "Hungry?" He asked, with a smile. It was indeed past lunch time, but only about 20 Minutes. And if Morgan hadn't ate, it'd definitely help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:21 pm

She watched as Regulus took her hand in his. There was something different about him, from the time she had the potions study with him and her cousin last year, but she dimissed it. He was simply a concerned friend who was having, what she assumed was, some sibling issues that she wouldn't ever fully understand. At his question, she looked around and noticed that even though she had come down for lunch, and studying, she had completly missed the food part of lunch. Morgan wasn't overly hungry, but perhaps something light would be good. "Sure, a little. You?" she asked. "I'm surprised you weren't here sooner for lunch..." she added with a small grin. She took her hand from his and began packing up her things to make room for something to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:08 pm

Regulus grinned as Morgan answered. Oh, she was really making sure his plan would succeed. "Yeah, hunger strikes when you least expect it..." he responded. "I was a bit busy doing something" he replied, smiling. Looking at the staff table, Regulus winked at Professor Malfoy. Philip was in on what Regulus wanted to do. And Regulus thought it was amazing how Philip always helped Lucius's friends. Philip moved his wand, and a plate of Yorkshire pudding appeared in front of Morgan and Regulus. With a set of forks and knives and a glass filled with butter beer. "Shall we dig in?" He asked, smirking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:16 pm

Morgan looked at the plate before her. Wasn't what she was expecting, but it was a personal favorite. She lifted her glass and nodded, "To missunderstandings wiped clean." She took a sip and then picked up her fork and knife, beginning to cut the pudding into more manageable bites. "How is Astra?" she asked, making small talk while they ate.

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:26 pm

Regulus smirked, bringing his glass up and tilting it slightly, "To that....wiped clean." he said, also taking a sip. His eyes were always on her, even when the butter beer slid down his throat. As he set the glass down, he looked at her innocently, "She's feeling great. We've recently found out we love each other..." he said, with an actual blush. As Philip whistled slightly, Regulus looked back and nodded slowly, and very quickly. Gazing at the door, he sighed. "Great...here come Lupin and Sirius..." He said, hiding his annoyance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:31 pm

"That's great," she said with a twinkle in her bright eyes. "You two make a nice pair, if I do say so myself," she added. After taking several bites of her meal, Morgan pushed the plate to the side. She guessed she wasn't as hungry as she tought, but the food was wonderful, as always, and really hit the spot. She took another sip of her butterbeer and replaced the cup before looking towards the door for both Sirius and Remus at Regulus' comment that they were coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:36 pm

Sirius breathed heavily, and sighed. Talking about Astra could distract him for days. But now was his chance. As Morgan turned her gaze towards the door, Regulus swooped her glass. He took out a FLASK, given to him by his father Orion, and opened it. He poured the Draught of the Living Dead POTION on Morgan's drink, and put the glass back in place. "Oh crap...I think it wasn't them...just other gryffindors around the same height." He said with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:40 pm

Morgan scanned the faces of those in the Great Hall and didn't find either Remus or Sirius. She looked back at Regulus when he commented that it must have been some others who resembled the two and shrugged. It was a common mistake made at Hogwarts...

"I do hope you and Astra keep that love burning when she returns to WolfClaw. It's going to be tricky, but I bet you two can do it," she said returning to the topic they had touched on before.

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:44 pm

Regulus clenched his jaw, as Morgan had yet to drink. He calmed himself with an internal sigh, adjusting his robe. "We've got ways of contacting each other, and on the holidays, she comes over to her house to visit Luna and Aurora, at Godric's Hollow," he answered, picking up his glass. "I love her more than anyone can imagine," He said, drinking so yet another blush would be hidden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:48 pm

Morgan smiled as she watched a little color rise to his cheeks as he drank. "That's good to hear. I'm glad that you two have ways to make everything work. Have you been to their house? It's huge!" she said as she also raised her cup to her lips. After drinking, her brow furrowed as a slight change in the taste of her butterbeer. She licked her lips and looked into her cup. "That's odd..." she said quietly. "Regulus, your drink taste alright?" she asked, raising her confused look to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:59 pm

Regulus shook his head, but smiled upon hearing Astra's house was that big. "Nah, but I'll probably go there once soon!" he stated, smirking after seeing her drink. "Yeah, tastes like usual. Why?" he replied with another question, holding back a chuckle, as Philip did the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:03 pm

Moran tipped the glass, again looking into it. "Not sure," she said taking another drink, just to be certain. She nodded, "It just doesn't taste like it normally does." Morgan tipped it slightly towards Regulus, in a small offer for him to see for himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:09 pm

Philip chuckled loudly in the background, as Regulus shot him a quick glare. He picked up the glass, smelling it slowly. "It smells normal..." He said, looking at the remaining liquid. "It does look a bit darker than mine, but that's probably just a special ingredient or something." he finished, putting down the glass. "You okay Morgan?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:14 pm

Morgan's vision was suddenly beginning to fade in and out. She closed her eyes and shook her head trying to clear the sudden woozy feeling that was creeping up on her. Morgan took a deep breath or two and propped her head in one hand on the table. "I.... I don't know..... I suddenly feel.... strange-" was all Morgan could say before her world went black. Her head slipped from her hand, and landed against her arm as her forearm and hand unbent and hit the tabletop causing the silverware and cups to rattle slightly...

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:27 pm

Regulus chuckled, as Morgan fell prey to his scheme. Some Ravenclaws looked, but Regulus shook his head. "Sleeping potion...she's been having insomnia." Regulus said, as one sole Slytherin approached. "I'll take her to the Hospital Wing just to make sure she's okay. Me and Morgan kissed the other day you know...she's gonna be mine soon." He said, as Philip pulled the boy by his collar. Regulus slowly pulled Morgan back by her torso, letting it fall back, so her body slipped onto his arms. Slowly taking her legs from the bench, he carried her out of the Great Hall, in a princess fashion. He had a sick smirk, as the others started to ignore him passing with the unconscious Morgan. As he opened the Castle's door with his foot, passing by that narrow entrance, a gryffindor spotted him in a distance. "What...the...hell..." James asked silently. He climbed up the stairs again, as he had to tell Sirius his brother was up to something.

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:53 pm

James slowly came down the stairs, Peter coming along with him, about half an hour after seeing Regulus disappear through the door. Entering the great hall, Philip passed by him, "Ravenclaws and Slytherins only..." Philip said, walking up the stairs. James quickly looked over at him, before shrugging and going in.
James Potter
James Potter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pettigrew Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:54 pm

Peter was surprised by what James said, but of course, he believed him. Though he already knew they were somehow gonna get in trouble. He followed James into the Great Hall, and sighed. "What now?"
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Character sheet
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:59 pm

"You do Ravens, I do the freaking Snakes..." James said, as Peter nodded looking at him. James breathed heavily, and pushed Peter forwards slightly. He made his way to the bottom of the Slytherin table, as many Slytherins looked at him with disgust. He rolled his eyes, and hit the table with his fist. "Alright ya bastards...who here saw Regulus doing something out of normal?" Many Slytherins laughed, and one got up. "Reg is one of us. If he's doing something, let him do it. It ain't your business, Potter!" James brought the younger Slytherins closer, putting him on top of the table, holding him by his collar. "It became my business when the guy in question is my best friend's brother!" He said. "Black? That fucking assh-..." The young Slytherin nearly flew over the table after James threw him, as he cracked his neck. "Alright, who here wants to go next?"
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Pettigrew Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:00 pm

Peter came back to James, touching his shoulder. "Ravenclaws said Morgan was taken by him..." James smirked, looking at the Slytherins. "You're in luck...next time, I'll be less friendly!" He said, going back to the common room, as Peter followed.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Character sheet
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down