Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Long time no see darling (Thane)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Long time no see darling (Thane) Empty Long time no see darling (Thane)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:08 pm

Belledona was staying at the Three Broomsticks Inn only for one night as she makes her travels to an old family friend's house which had been abandoned. She walks down to the inn's bar with her black dress flowing around her knees, she leaned over the bar, licking her bright red lips which turned upwards into a smirk. The waiter stared at her cream legs and gulped looking at her face. She winks at him and stares him in the eye. ''Could I get a firewhiskey please?'' She purrs and the waiter gulps again nodding. ''O-on...t-the house..'' He stutters and she sits on the barstool, placing one leg over the other, still leaning a little over the bar with a smirk. She grabs the firewhiskey and shots it, loving the way it burns down her throat.

Back to top Go down

Long time no see darling (Thane) Empty Re: Long time no see darling (Thane)

Post by Thane Divine Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:18 pm

Thane saw the woman at theat the bar gets a free drink. He grins. Belledona Thrope. The one who got away. He loved her so much. He decided to go say Hello. He sat on the bar stool next to her and smiled at the bartender. "Two fire whiskey's please." Hen he recives them. He pays then places on in front of belladonna. "Hello Miss Thorpe. How long has it been? I am not sure if you remember me. I am Thane Divine. It is a honour to see you again. May I say you look stunning. As always." he smiled at her and awaited her responce
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet
Jobs: Junior Assistant
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:34 pm

Belledona turns to the man who sat next to her and her smirk turned into a small smile. She takes the shot and downs it, looking back at Thane, the man she always loved. ''Mister Divine...It's been since graduation I believe. Of course I remember you...You were my potions partner. You always stared at me which made it really hard to work.'' She recalls and smirks at his compliment. ''Why thank you, Mister Divine. You don't look too bad yourself.'' Her smirk grows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:58 pm

Thane chuckled. "Sorry. I was distracted by your beauty. We still got our outstanding results as I recall." he downed his shot and smiled. "Thanks. I do try. I work for the ministry now. I can't get away with trackies and hoodies. I am a pure blood after all. So, What sort of a life did you live Miss Thorpe"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:05 pm

Belledona felt herself lean towards Thane as he chuckles and she catches herself. She smiles a proper smile for the first time this evening and looks at Thane. ''Quite the charmer still I see. That we did and I could never repay for you for all those tutor lessons.'' She thanks him and orders another round of shots. ''Ah yes...That would be quite awful. Like me...Could never walk outside in sweatpants and baggy shirts or my mother would have my head.'' She says with her hand on her chest in a mocking fashion. ''I live a secluded life...A dark life, Mister Divine. Nothing that should be spoke about on this date.'' She winks teasingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:10 pm

Thane laughs. "Yeah. I surpose mine would to. If she wasn't dead. Anyway. You don't have to repay me for tutoring you. Its not often a man can spend time with an Angel. Well, in this instance A fallen one. But it still applies." he acepts the newly order drink and downs it. He taps the bar and the staff gets 2 more "Now, now my Lady, don't tease my curiosity. I am sure you can tell me. I mean. Its not like you can't trust me. Wait. When did this become a date?"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:19 pm

Belledona stares at him, coldness coming back to her. She downs her drink and takes the newly ordered one, downing that. She gets up, sorts out her dress which magically tightened around her body, showing her curves. She places her hand on Thane's shoulder and leans in with a smirk. ''I tease all I wish and you of all people should understand that. It became a date when you bought me a drink.'' She did not like to be questioned about her life, especially by Thane. She loved him but never liked to be question. She puts his hand on his chin and pulls his head up, fixing her emerald green eyes onto his. ''Do not ask me about my life. Ever. I will destroy you, Thane-y boy...'' She purrs into his ear and kisses his neck, leaving a red lipstick mark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:30 pm

Thane watches her. He notics the dress tighten and all he can think is god she is beautiful. He watches her lean in. He gets a warm feeling and smiles. He feels her kiss and his heart races. He smiles. His hand lands on her hip and he replies. "I..Okay Belledonna. Sorry."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:51 pm

Belledona feels his hand on her hip and tries to ignore the feelings of warmth and electricity fly through her. She puts her hand on top of his and puts his hand onto his lap. She grabs him by his tie and pulls him along, not harshly as she doesn't want to hurt her latest catch and hopefully her last. She pulls him up the stairs and pushes him into her room. ''Don't be sorry, Mister Divine. Just learn from your mistakes...Isn't that what you told me when you tutored me?'' She says with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:57 pm

Thane allows himself to be dragged upstairs and taken into his room. He grins and puts his spare hand on her waist and pulls her closer. "I do recall saying such a thing." he leaned forward and briefly kissed her on the lips just as a test.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:16 pm

Belledona feels herself get pulled towards him. She closes her eyes for a short second as his lips briefly touch hers. She recognizes it as a test and she spins them, pinning him to the wall. ''You test me?'' She laughs and looks him in the eyes and couldn't hold back. She kisses him and rubs her tongue along his bottom lip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:41 pm

Thane puts his hands on her ass and pulls her against him, he doesn't break the kissed. He is enjoying it to much. He finally broke away and smiled. "couldn't resist." He kissed her neck, then her lips again.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:51 pm

Belledona smirks into the kiss and grinds her lower half against his. She pulls away and a coolness washed over her. He must be putting her into another trap. "Mister Divine...With that kiss, could you not tell I trust you more than I should?" She says out of the blue. She puts her hand in his cheek and smirks. "I trust you yet I feel like you're putting me in a trap. Show me you won't." She purrs with a smirk.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:56 pm

Thane took his wand from his pocket and gave it her. He then took his jacket, tie and shirt off. "Now Miss Thorpe. Why would I trap you."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:11 pm

Bellwdona took his wand and placed it on the large table with her own. She looks at his chest biting her bottom lip and steps up to him, touching his chest with feather like touches. She looks him in the eye. "I've not seen you for so long. A person can change with time..." But it seems my feelings for you haven't though... she thinks to herself whilst touching Thanes chest.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:17 pm

Thane smiled as she touched him, he took one of her hands that neared a scar. It felt so good. He rested his head on hers. "People do change. You are right. But My Lady" he kissed her hand and held it. "My feelings for you never changed. I was yours to have since day one. And if I was to trap you. Why did I give you my Wand?"
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:09 am

Belledona stares into his eyes and her own widen when he mentions feelings. ''Good sir...What feelings are you insinuating?'' She grabs both of his hands and pins them to the wall next to his head. ''You never know what a man can do nowadays.'' She kisses his neck and bites it softly but still to make a red mark. ''If you are mine, i best mark my property.'' She purrs and goes to his collarbone, making the same red mark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:23 am

Thane smiled. He didn't stop her. He smiled. "I have been yours since day one...I always want to be yours. Mark me anyway you deem fit my lady." He smiled. And let her continue being her.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:30 am

Belledona smirks and takes his hand, pulling him towards her. ''Please Thane-y...Call me Belle..'' She purrs into his ear and looks down at his body. Her hands slide down it, touching scars fascinated by them. She kisses them softly and notes her coldness has gone, all the feels is warmth created by this man. She pushes him onto a chair and stares at him. ''It seems i have a soft spot for you...Why must you affect me in this way?'' She says more to herself. She straddles him and looks him in the eye. She kisses him roughly, rubbing her tongue on his lip begging for entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:52 am

Thane shivers as she touches his body. He feels him get pushed onto a chair. He smiles at her, as she straddles her. She kisses him roughly back and feels her tongue on his lip He grants her entrance and he wraps his arms round her.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:59 am

Belledona tongue kisses him, tasting the man she's desired for many years. She wraps her arms around his neck and moves her hips against his. She touches the hair at the back of his neck and pulls away, breathing in deeply. She kisses his lips softly, deepening it. She gets up and smirks at him, she slowly slides down her dress and she kicks it to the other side of the room standing in front of Thane with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:14 am

Thane watches her. He grins when she reveals her Green and Silver bra and panties. He grins, "Kept your house loyalty I see." He got up and kissed her neck, then her chest, then her lips. He kissed her deeply and lifted her up. He kissed her neck again and grinned. "God you are beautiful."
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:20 am

Belledona laughs. ''That i did, Mister Divine...that i did...'' She shivers at the kisses on her neck and chest. She kisses back and wraps her legs around his waist, rubbing herself softly against him. She nuzzles him as he kisses her neck and she smirks at his words. She strokes his cheek with her thumb. ''And you are mine...and i am yours if you please.'' She whispers and kisses him deeply, tasting his mouth with her tongue again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thane Divine Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:31 am

Thane grinned and murmured something about how amazing she was. He walked backwards against the wall and kisses her again. "My Lady. I believe right now. Your the boss...." he kissed her neck then her lips, he kissed her deeply and pulled her closer.
Thane Divine
Thane Divine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:36 am

Belledona grins at the murmur and kisses back. ''Good sir...All i ask of you is to make love to me...'' She says whilst her hands goes down to the waist band of his trousers, she pulls them down and rubs his member over his underwear with a smirk. She kisses him back and rubs her chest against his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next