Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A Bump in the Night (Rabastan, Invited only)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Bump in the Night (Rabastan, Invited only) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Bump in the Night (Rabastan, Invited only)

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:56 am

"Yeah, I suppose so," he replied to her as he enjoyed her kisses and suddenly was surprised by change of her plans. "Hey, I kind of liked holding you!" he said pretending to be upset before he disappeared under water again and waited there for a bit, in expectation what her reaction would be.

Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

A Bump in the Night (Rabastan, Invited only) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Bump in the Night (Rabastan, Invited only)

Post by Katrina Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:27 am

She laughed a grin on his face as she waited for him to come back up. He didn't come up immediately like she expected but she knew he was only playing. "Rabastan if you think I'm going to fall for that..." She glared at the spot where he went down, waiting for him to resurface. She wasn't worried, she hadn't pushed him that hard under... had she? She ducked under the water which honestly didn't help. She could barely see anything in the inky blackness. She broke the surface with no luck and frowned. "I bet if I kick you you'll come up," she threatened. And it was reasonable enough, afterall he went down right in front of her. She grinned and lashed out with her leg, her foot connecting with something soft.

Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: St. Mungo's Volunteer
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:34 am

He could barely hear her, but he connected what she was doing with what she was most likely saying, which made him sort of chuckle under water. As she tried to kick him, water made her leg much slower so for Rabastan, who played very good beater wasn't really problem to catch her leg before she could actually hurt him. He used his strenght to hold her leg and pull her under surface once again, while he himself got up to get some fresh air, while he laughed.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:40 am

The soft object grabbed her foot and dragged her under. She was unprepared and swallowed a mouthful of lake water. She surfaced quickly, coughing slightly as she glared at Rabastan playfully. She pushed her hair out of her face. "You're going to pay for that." She pounced on him once again, laughing as she trried to push his head under.
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:45 am

Morgan was restless. So restless she couldn't sleep, couldn't sit to read, couldn't even sit to meditate. She had to get out! Morgan threw on a pair of jeans, her socks and shoes, a tee shirt, and her house hoodie and headed out of her dorm silently. As she headed through the doors of the castle, she threw her blonde hair into a low pony. Once outside, she breathed in the night air and instantly felt a little better. She began walking the grounds, and decided that a walk wasn't good enough. Morgan began to jog and thought about her animal form. Mid-stride, she shifted into her snow fox form and ran!

Snow ran as fast as she could, just to run! The rush of the wind against her face felt winderful! As she neared the tree line of the forest, she ran and jumped off a rock into the trees. Once there, she slowed her run to a trot and just enjoyed her surroundings. She came upon a lake that she had visited multiple times before and paused for a drink. As she lapped up the water, her ears perked forward as she heard the surface of the water break. She stopped drinking as her golden eyes popped open and locked onto the face of Rabastan and Katrina...

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:51 am

"I am counting on that!" Rabastan laughed. "But you looked adorable, it was worth my upcoming death," he added. He had no idea Morgan was there. Not yet. He grabbed Katrina's face into his hands and kissed her. But than he noticed those golden eyes and froze on the spot. Not that he wasn't over Morgan yet, but he wasn't sure what it would do to her since she has been avoiding him lately.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:54 am

Jocelyn woke up from the dream she had and grabbed her clothes. She left the dungeons and decided that she wanted to visit her brothers graves in the forbidden forest. Jocelyn walked out of the castle as fast as she could and looked around. She decided to pass the Black lake and then entering the forbidden forest. She walked down deep in thoughts, she walked past the black lake as something caught her eye. A big white fox was drinking the water of the Black Lake and there were two students in the lake but she couldn't see who they were. Jocelyn didn't move an inch and carefully looked at the fox, it was beautiful, she stepped back a little to look at it from another view, Jocelyn had her wand in her hand just to be sure to attack when it would attack her.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:58 am

She smiled into the kiss but before it could go anywhere, Rabastan froze. She touched his cheek with a frown. "You look like you've seen a ghost and not one from te school." She turned to see what had grabbed his attention and her eyes fell on a beautiful snow white fox. "It's gorgeous," she smiled. If her senses hadn't been waterlogged she would have noticed it was the same scent frrom that time she met Morgan for the first time. She saw a girl approach with her wand out and she called out to her. "Don't hurt it!"
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:05 pm

Snow's ear twitched and shifted to the new sound, she looked and there was Jocelyn watching her, wand out. She didn't know what to do. The only one who knew about her animal form was Rabastan. Katrina warned Jocelyn to not hurt her, but the fox part of her wanted to run. Slowly, Snow backed away, watching all three of them. Her golden eyes were bright, happy, if you will. Rabastan looked happy with Katrina, and that made her happy. But, now, she needed to focus on what she needed to do. Snow backed all the way up to the brush-line surrounding the lake and stopped, simply watching them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:08 pm

Rabastan felt like in trap. Morgan most likely didn't want anyone to know, so he chilled and smiled. "Yeah, beautiful," he said with smile as he waited for what Morgan will do. "It seems, like we have a company," he added looking at Jocelyn. He found it funny that it was almost impossible to avoid people at Hogwarts even in the middle of the night at the Lake that was forbidden now.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:12 pm

Jocelyn got warned by the female student in the water and looked at her wand, she wasn't going to hurt the animal but if it was going to attack her she would. "I will not harm you, i have it only for safety reasons i swear on my brothers graves." Jocelyn spoke to the white fox as it backed away from her obviously scared. She looked away from the fox and at the two students in the water. "I'm not going to hurt it." She called to them still not knowing who they were. Jocelyn sighed and put her wand back in her jeans as she sits down on a rock watching the fox watching them
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:19 pm

Snow watched as Jocelyn sat after replacing her wand. She could understand her reservations with a random animal showing up on the grounds. Especially one that didn't run and hide when coming face to face with three humans. Snow causiously walked back to the water's edge and whimpered as she lay down, her front feet gently touching the water. She was looking right at Rabastan, directing the sound to him. Snow made a face that resembled a soft smile. She was happy for him, truly happy. All she wanted was for him to touch her. She trusted these others, but she wanted a small moment just between her and him before revealing herself to Katrina and Jocelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:27 pm

Rabastan observed what will Morgan do and than smiled. He went slowly to her and looked her in the eyes as he stroked her gently, showing her he hoped she was okay. He wasn't sure what she was going to do, but whatever it would be, it would always be her choice. "Hey Jocelyn," he said with a smirk as he saw the younger Slytherin.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:36 pm

Slightly puzzled Katrina followed Rabastan back to shore. She was hit once again by that familiar scent and she stared at the fox curiously. It was a bit odd how tame it seemed and how naturally Rabastan pet the fox. "You have the most beautiful coat," she cooed to it softly, not as close to it as Rabastan was.

She turned when he addressed the girl. "I'm guessing you know her," she said peering at Jocelyn curiously. Evebtually she smiled. "Hey, I'm Katrina."
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:42 pm

Jocelyn saw the two students she couldn't remember who they were and saw that it was Rabastan Lestrange, best friend of Barty and her crush in the past, she pulled herself up and walked closer but not too close to the fox. "Hi Rabastan." Jocelyn nodded at him and looked at the unfamiliar girl who stood close to Rabastan. As she introduced herself Jocelyn gave her a small nod. "I'm Jocelyn, nice to meet you. Rabs, do you know the fox? is it a human like a werewolf?" Jocelyn asked curiously.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:02 pm

Rabastan looked at Katrina and then at Jocelyn and the last back at Morgan. He didn't know what to say, because he wasn't sure what Morgan wanted to do and he didn't want to ruin her secret. He grabbed Katrina's hand and use it to pull her closer to him, waiting for what will Morgan do silently.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:09 pm

A glint of mischief flickered in Snow's golden eyes as Rabastan was put on the spot. She stood and reached her head out to him, touching her black nose to his nose. She turned and walked towards the bushes and sat. Snow closed her eyes and shifted back into her human form.

Morgan sat on her heels and opened her eyes as the last bit of gold changed back to grey-blue and smiled. "Nice night, isn't it?" she asked brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:28 pm

Katrina wasn't as surprised as she could have been but she was still fairly shocked. Yet it made sense why the smell was so familiar. "I knew I smelled something odd about you," she said unconciously. It was odd but she had never met another animagus before. She let go of Rabastan's hand and stepped closer to Morgan before kneeling down in front of her. "Why hide, your fox is lovely," she grinned. "It's not everyday you see a coat like that."
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:35 pm

Morgan smiled as Katrina knelt down in front of her. She shrugged before saying, "Thanks. Guess I don't want everyone to know. It's a secret...." Morgan was sure that Katrina and Jocelyn could be trusted to keep it, at least she hoped they would. She didn't want to get into trouble as she wasn't registered and didn't ever plan to be. "Smelled?" she asked looking at Katrina. She whispered so only she could hear, "Are you one, too?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:44 pm

"If it's a secret you must be illegal," she said quietly smirking. She was grateful that Morgan had asked the question quietly. She did not mind telling Morgan. It was a secret for a secret she supposed. "I am," she answered in the same tone. "Illegal as well, so you don't have to worry about me telling." She winked at the blonde. "I think we'll get along just fine my canine friend."
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:48 pm

Rabastan ignored her as always and the white fox disappeared. Jocelyn stood there a little bit awkward when she saw Morgan coming out of the bushes and then it clicked in her mind and she widened her eyes at the girl. Jocelyn turned around to the water and looked at the moon for a while. It was a little bit too much, she never saw an animagus before so it was a little bit of a shock.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:50 pm

Morgan nodded that Katrina had guessed correctly. She was an illegal animagus, and wanted to keep it that way. She returned her wink and whispered, "You're secret is safe with me, friend." Then she sat back and crossed her legs. "Seems I wasn't the only restless one tonight," she said brightly with a small laugh as she looked at the three others. Seeing Jocelyn's reaction, Morgan got up and went to her. She put her arms around her and said, "You ok, Jocelyn?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:17 pm

Rabastan for a moment felt like he ended up in the worst nightmare of every man. Situation when your ex meet your current girlfriend is often described very dangerous situation. But to his surprise, those two seemed to come along. He grabbed Katrina by her waist and possesively pull her as close to him as possible. Than he looked at Morgan, worried. He hoped it was not him, covered in blood of muggle family and one auror that was waking her up during the night. "I am honestly glad you two are not fighting or something," he said akwardly.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:34 pm

Jocelyn looked at Morgan as she came to stand next to her, she gave a small smile. "Sorry yeah i think so i just never saw an animagus before. I was supposed to go to my brothers graves but i think i will just stay here for a while and back to bed later." Jocelyn didn't really know how she felt, she thought it was a real fox, a dangerous one but then it was Morgan that was a lot to take in but maybe she was just tired. "Don't worry my secret is safe with you." Jocelyn gave her another small smile.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:52 pm

Katrina wasn't expecting Rabastan to hold her hostage against him but she did not mind. She nuzzled into his neck and placed there a kiss. His awkwardness made her smile. "What do you take us for?" She asked not unkindly. "As if I would fight with her. She's too cute," she winked at Morgan before peering over Rabastan's shoulder at Jocelyn. "Are you sure you're alright. We can go with you if you want?"
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:32 pm

Jocelyn looked at the other girl Katrina and she shook her head. "No it's okay i'm fine." Jocelyn gave her a short smile and turned her head back to Morgan and the water. "Do you believe in warnings from up there?" Jocelyn pointed to the sky. "Like people who are dead, do you think they can send messages to earth and to the people they love." Jocelyn was curious maybe she found her answer to all the dreams here in front of her.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:58 pm

Morgan smiled once she knew that Jocelyn was alright. She could imagine that it would be quite a shock to see an animal one moment and then someone you knew the next. She trusted all three of them with her secret, and not for a moment regretted showing them. "Why would I fight with Katrina? If she makes you happy, that's what matters," she said smiling brightly at him. She was truly happy that he had found someone, and Katrina seemed a better fit for him and she was. "I want you to be happy. Both of you," she added.

As Jocelyn's question, Morgan looked at her. "I believe that there are signs all around us. You just need to be able to see them when they are there," she answered her. "Why?" she asked.

Last edited by Morgan Prince on Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next